It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien and Superhero Connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Superhuman strength... hmmm.
Supernatural powers...well.
AND the awesome ability to fly around in the sky. Coincidence, or something else?

Throughout history, mankind has told incredible tales of gods with extraordinary powers. But are these accounts merely tall tales, or could they be based on factual events? Like UFO's flying around in the sky, and beings/ gods that have come down from above. If mythical gods really did exist, were they, as "ancient astronaut theorists believe", lol, extraterrestrial beings? And could this help to explain the enduring popularity of gods, titans and other so-called "super-heroes"? Decide for yourself.

For those of you, like myself, that do not indulge in cable television, here is a copy of the latest episode of Ancient Aliens. It's called Aliens, Gods, and Heroes. I'm queing it up right now. Love watching this kind of stuff on the weekends.

All I'm missing is a nice, cold soda.

And some chocolate wangs...

Enjoy the show, ignore the guy wearing fake tanner.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

All I'm missing is a nice, cold soda

I prefer any type of alcohol beverage when I watch the Ancient Alien series - it just seems to make more sense after a few.

Liquid courage aside, thanks for the reminder...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Superman was patterned after Jesus, and; of course, is an alien...

Here's one of many theses on the subject.

Great topic!!!

S&F!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i liked this show until they ran out of ideas and came up with the most boogus theories, Also some of those people are just plain crazy that are commentors

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
to understand the food chain for us you have the creator, alien, man, human, animal, amoeba, and so fourth" alien' left its offspring here to encourage man the (nazi) who also have magic abilities ( pineal gland) to spread white supremacy, alien there's many races on earth now and have been. a gargoyle pale white demon looking creature is the one currently in control. this group directs man to use humans as slaves, yes folks! we are slaves to man who is an offspring of aliens. this gargoyle hates other races, so it promotes whites supremacy and injects it into man and then has human follow it out. the only reason human is slave is cause we the only biological creatures without magic abilities hence our body's are genetically modified. to serve so yes super heroes are not made up they are the ones controlling us now

join