It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Technology: Ideas concerning Nazi UFO's (This could be it!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by DerVerboten

To be honest, this pretence that the Nazi's weren't utterly defeated and continue to exist with superior technology does smell of Neo-Nazism. It's absolute rubbish as I have illustrated in previous threads.

No it isn't, the evidence for that is overwhelming.

en.wikipedia.org...

They lost.

That's what I used to think too.

Their philosophy is harmful to humanity and inferior which is part of the reason why.

The cause for that has been the war and a case of George Orwell's Animal Farm. Their basic philosophy/party program as presented by the NSDAP is therefore something I recommend you to read. I'm very certain that there are lots of proposals, you and many other members are in favor for.
After Hitler became Führer, Germany had become a shiny happy nation in no time after years of a very bad recession. This was before the holocaust started and that shouldn't be ignored. The deal Hitler had with the Zionists shouldn't be ignored too. The Jews weren't the issue when WW2 started, there were other reasons, similar to the ones of the recent overthrow in Libya.

They didn't have any advanced propulsion saucers that worked otherwise they would have won the war which they didn't.

These saucers were still in an experimental stage at the end of the war, the Nazis didn't have the resources/materials to build more of them because the war on 2 fronts.

Also, the Americans have the technology now to wipe them out anyway even if they did exist in the manner implied by the OP - which they clearly don't.

Yeah, right,

edit on 24-11-2011 by Regenstorm because: fixed quote

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Also, the Americans have the technology now to wipe them out anyway even if they did exist in the manner implied by the OP - which they clearly don't.

Yeah, right,
Except none of those incidents were caused by Nazi controlled UFOs.

I'm happy to look art the "evidence" that you have. However, I see nothing more than wishful thinking and hoaxes in the parts of the story I have investigated. If I see anything more I would be happy to change my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Here's some more related stuff:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

Oh and by the way, how come you're so sure that it weren't the renegade Germans that played with those nukes?

edit on 24-11-2011 by Regenstorm because: removed double link

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by Wolfenz
From his research I Guess it Would make Perfect sense to him the Explaining of
Billy Meier's So Called Pleadians Alien ( AKA Brazilian German decent Beings )
and the Nazi Vril Disk UFO Connection

of what Billy Saw and was Told by Nazi Descent Germans that Speak the Same
Language of him ! it would make Perfect sense Would it Not !

Or would it make more sense to assume Billy Meier was making it up?

That MY Point.....

He knew some knowledge of the So called Vril Disks and add his alien theory

his first Contact was in 1942 age of five ! during the Flying of the Nazi Vril disk / aka Beamship ??
and seeing that The Swiss were Neutral in WW2 maybe the Nazis were playing around with their craft in the Country and he Meier/s as a Child just happened to see this Craft

One fact about Billy is he did Travel to South America Brazil ? and India let alone around the World
and made up along the way of making up the Beam ship alien Contact with the Thule Vril Cult of Flying Machines just maybe he heard Stories through his Travels

Just as Stories was Told to Jules Verne as most of his Ideas in Science Fiction Book that he Created Indeed Became a Reality ! the Most Known The Submarine Nautilus & The NASA Apollo Missions To the Moon and Back = From Earth to the Moon SciFI Book mad by Jules Verne .. just maybe The Vril Disk's were Real ... but There is no Actual Proof except for Blueprints and Artistic Design that is Floating around the internet that They just Could of been Made Up .. Who knows Good Story tho..

but for my Conclusion From the Nazi Bell to the Philadelphia Experiment to the Vril Disk's to the scientist Operation Paperclip,, I have a Feeling there's possibility there is a Connected Relationship
with these Four Events ..

Like the Roswell Ufo Stories Adding up From People Unaware of the Existence of others telling the Same type of Story ! Like for example The Redhead Officer and The Black Guy that went everywhere with the Redheaded Officer ! that was mostly in control of the Roswell Crash
as some claim The Black Guy may have been a Military Dog Handler /trainer ..

The Nazi Scientist & Engineers had Created a lot of Inventive Firsts! that with out their existence
the World would be way different today ... Hell we would probably still be the 50s Area

Creation Imagination becomes a Viral Epidemic when there is Chaos, Distress , Threat
Especially when there's WAR!!

edit on 24-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Robert Salas ( the "whistleblower in your videos) is a proven fraud, learn a bit more about SAC protocol during the 1960's and you will start to see why.

Here are is the pertinent section of the now unclassified engineering report from the morning of March 16th, 1967...

In particularly...

Here is the cover-sheet in case anyone chooses to question the authenticity. It is a real government document declassified and released under the freedom of information act.

I will provide the full document if anyone is interested as well as a damning amount of evidence and testimony refuting Salas' account of both Echo and Oscar flight on request.

For now here is Capt. Eric Carlson's description of events (the commander of Echo flight on the day in question)

An Interview With Malmstrom AFB Witness Eric Carlson

A much broader overview of the case...

Case Closed? A Re-Evaluation of the Echo Flight Incident

Make sure to read the comments as well.

Here is UFOlogies well known Tim Printy's evaluation of the case in his bi-monthly publication Sunlight

Sunlite March/April 2010

The article about Malmstrom can be found starting on page 12.

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerVerboten
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Wait why did you quote me?

"This thread is about Nazi's, I hate Nazi's cause that's what we're talking about here and I want to be politically correct. "
lol. ok... We could all go into our own backgrounds and stuff. No neo-nazi group will 'help' japan because they barely have the funding to keep themselves alive. Pro-White groups are oppressed, god forbid you ever say you anything good about white people, and your white. "Those damn white devil's." lol. That's a totally different can of worms, a huge one, and one likely that ATS will delete any thread about, so I'm not sure why you bother bringing it up, unless your trying to provoke any Neo-nazi sympathizers here. (Reason you quote me?)

Your post was like a rant about a political structure that you think exists, but only so in your mind. Your personal prejudices about Nazis, and japanese, should probably be left out.
Infact it now seems like a pathetic derail attempt.

This would be something that had to do with the thread:

"Look, Nazi ufo's:"

Hyperborean Vibrations: Aliens and the Third Reich"

This one has some great pictures, and plenty of videos by americans

OK....WHY DID I QUOTE YOU? The answer is very simple and I will be direct.

I was reading through this topic then came across an AVATAR....my eyes gravitated toward it....not by concious decision but by Primal Instict which is like a reflex reaction....you just react....you don't have a choice....and in this case....my reaction and eye turning was due to your Avatars OBVIOUS SEXUAL APPEAL! That being of course an attractive woman holding a very dangerous weapon....although I am not certain which of the two are more attractive....I do love a good weapon!

Secondly....after getting over the initial mental shock and confusion and bringing my two hemespheres of my brain back into sync....I took the time to read your post. As far as it being a post of any real merit as far as providing the reader with something to think about....my personal favorite type of posts....I will give it a 3.5 on a scale of 10. The ability of your Avatar to garnish interest to the point of actually getting a person to read a post....well that gets a 10....without question.

Since....starting with such great expectations of reading something....ie...your post....that might have as much value in it's own specific job....and do it's job as well as the JOB PERFECTION your Avatar was capable of....I was a bit disapointed.

So....being a bit miffed at starting at a mountain top....only to realize after the read.....that the mountain was one of those fake painted scenes.....you know....the kind of Hollywood perfect picture sunsets....that are but paper thin and look real when a couple stand in front of it kissing in the final scene of a movie.....only after the movie ends....the picture of the mountain is rolled up and stored for the next low budget movie that can't afford to make one of their own so they borrow the old one? So....I had to do something! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27[
That one thing was an hand held object in which they reffered to it as a bell because of the ringing sound it gave off when touched.
that hand held object when touched either drove the handler mad or it enhanced abilitys and also embeeded a school turturiel through the sounds of the bell.
in other words the hand held object was quick book...a quick lerning device'

WoW this is interesting. I believe that, in one of my obe's i've seen this object being
discovered and I even touched it, and coud hear some conversation in german going on
in the background. It was cold metallic object which emitted usical beeps like sound.
I could also see some panels on the dashboard and some analog meters.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by thegagefather

These saucers have nothing to do with rocketry, Braun might have been in the know, but that would be all.
The person that knew everything was Hans Kammler.

Just read the first 4 pages, but unfortunately cannot watch any videos with a dial up..
But I would have thought that Hans Kammler being a civil engg, would have been only a
amused spectator for the glokce or the flying discs. employing magnetics amd or rotating plasmas or rotating discs..
imo the glocke may have been true,
but the specs of the fying discs are useless to any engineer.
As for your theory of electrostacics, somewhat plausible. but electrostatics cannot lift anything
of consequence and are completely useless in space, though charged condenser plates may be able to
provide traction in space.
Grat effort to the thread nonetheless

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Dear fellow members of ATS.

Is this it? I'm not a scientist or engineer

no regular human on this planet is a scientist or engineer, thats like having too much power
with that being said its humans vz the gang of white guys called the nazi's who came from planet saturn with their war weapons and spy technology

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
[
You work at an airport....I travel ALOT There is no denying the fact that the Nazis were working on Highly advanced weapons sysyems and without our Confiscated former Nazi buddy,,,,the SATURN V and the MOON LANDINGS would never have happened so quickly.....think about it....that was 40 plus years ago.

Lol. But this thread is not about your travels, or your likes and dislikes.
Im sure Der Verboten, Couldn't care less, if you were the admiral of the andromeda armada.
Stimmt das verboten?
The nazis did bad things, but they also had one of the finest scientists and engineers at that time.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Nice clip. Yes I have read a lot of articles with respect to the Nepalese Monastery connection.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

[
You work at an airport....I travel ALOT There is no denying the fact that the Nazis were working on Highly advanced weapons sysyems and without our Confiscated former Nazi buddy,,,,the SATURN V and the MOON LANDINGS would never have happened so quickly.....think about it....that was 40 plus years ago.

Lol. But this thread is not about your travels, or your likes and dislikes.
Im sure Der Verboten, Couldn't care less, if you were the admiral of the andromeda armada.
Stimmt das verboten?
The nazis did bad things, but they also had one of the finest scientists and engineers at that time.

I agree Whole heartedly that the German Scientists and Engineers at the time were of the finest in the world.....this is why the UNITED STATES grabbed up as manny as they could before the CCCP did. We would not have had Men on the Moon if it were not for Wernher von Braun! When I was in Berlin we used to sing a song...I will spell it out Phonetically....soar with me....DRINK....DRINK....BREEDER LINE DRING LAUS ALLA SORGEN SUE HAUS. I bevieve it ment....DRINK....DRINK....BROTHERS LET'S DRINK....LEAVE ALL YOUR TROUBLES AT HOME! But I could be wrong on a few things...it HAS ...been a LONG time.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Oh...and A.R......NEVER underestimate WHO you might be posting to. AHHHHH! Ya big LUG! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Oh...and A.R......NEVER underestimate WHO you might be posting to. AHHHHH! Ya big LUG! LOL!
Split Infinity

LOL SI.
But your translation in the above post is spot on, although the
german version is not accurate.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Split Infinity

LOL SI.
But your translation in the above post is spot on, although the
german version is not accurate.

Thanks...German is a tough language and I know quite a few languages. It's the long words that get me. OH! And BERLIN! WOW! What a good time! But what I love the best is the early all white ASPERAGUS.....with TONS of butter and bread crumbs! YUM! Plus the BEER GARDENS!

It's actually OK to get DRUNK....in fact it's expected! They thought I would FOLD after drinking so many heavy beers...as I typicly drink LIGHT BEER.....but it's all in the MUSCLE BABY! Alchohol is easily absorbed by muscle and the heavier or a person with more fat on their body is.....the DRUNKER THEY GET....AND QUICKER! Since I ran 5 miles a day back then and lifted....I put the locals under the table! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A.R.....by the way....if it was not for AMERICAN PHYSICIST....ROBERT H. GODDARD....the man that Wernher von Braun....constantly consulted with and considered the American his inspiration for many concepts that GODDARD had earlier tested although the U.S. Military was not all that interested in GODDARDS work.....von Braun.....was brilliant enough to see their potential and said that GODDARD was his inspiration for much of his work. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

LOL So in a round about way the direction you are going with this is, the Germans were working on "Flying Bell" theoretical technology to power a triangle shaped Zeppelin, and added to that according to other things you have posted in the past, Townsend Brown's research efforts helped to picked up such research efforts after the war here in the U.S. and in Western Europe, but at the very same time the Russians were working simultaneously on a similar protect?

I get the connection now between Gemini Jedi lil duding and Linda the HUT theoretical physics conspiracy theory.

Oh and all the electromagnetic graviton crap too.

It's all finally making sense now.

I still don't know how saving the whales, Ron Paul and JFK fit into it all.

edit on 23-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: typo

yes! 150% correct.

It was no such thing as a flying bell or giant bell at all.

the only thing that was giant was the saucer engine technology that hitler and his scientist were trying to build,that big tall structure that your fellow trusting humans tell you that was used for this giant 'church bell',was acually how big the Saucer 'ENGINE WAS'

When your fellow humans put those videos of the german flying saucers.
'EXCLUSIVE'

They was trying to build an engine that could lift...not fly.
like i said,they are the only race in the world that found the only flying triangle ever on your earth.

you cant even imagine the secrets hitler took to his grave about aliens,the real reason why germany evolved and completly flipped your matrixe to what it is today.
Roswell and any other stories you hear coudnt compare to what germany discovered in the late 1800s.

watch the picturs of them showing the triangle,lol.

edit on 5-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
removed
edit on 21-12-2011 by shivram because: duplicate thread

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
book marking
thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone has read the book my William Lyne called Nikola Tesla - Occult ether physics
anyways it has a chapter called the old wooden box and the german Inertial guidance system with a photograph of the Guidance system.

I have no idea if the book has been debunked or if Tesla ever did create such craft
but the fact is that it does speak of the germans and their flying machines !

N ikola Tesla - Occult ether physics - German inertial guidance system

Ragenstorm I also posted a russian documentary about the nazi UFO base in the south pole ! in your other thread you should see it if you havent already
edit on 10-1-2013 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join