It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Technology: Ideas concerning Nazi UFO's (This could be it!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Lifting through static electricity is nothing more than a parlor trick, this 'phenomena' has been played with for years and holds nothing serious in any type of anti-gravity.
People have built these high voltage lifters that have to be made of balsa wood so nothing to get excited about.
I played around with high voltage for a long time and had a lot of fun but no time did I feel I was playing with anything new.. just a little fun lifting these little 'vehicles' to amuse the family and friends.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I have thought about that as well, maybe they cant weaponize the saucers cause it interferes with the propulsion system, im no engineer but those types of things can happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I agree. The amount of fabricated information on Nazi UFOs that has appeared in the last 15 years is jaw dropping. It’s the Internet version of the crop circle.

“The Complete Book of UFOs” (1994) by Peter Hough & Jenny Randles spends 11 pages on the years 1938-1947. They mention foo fighters and ghost rockets, but completely ignore the subject of Nazi UFOs in the entire 300 page volume. The accounts of Rudolf Schriever in the 50′s and Ernst Zündel in the 70′s were know, but widely ignored. I don’t think it’s any coincidence that practically all the information on Nazi UFOs has been produced (I mean of course… discovered) since the Internet started taking off in the mid 1990′s

It doesn’t seem to bother Nazi UFO believers that at the end of the war the fastidious Nazi’s some how managed to completely destroy every single document which might alluded to the existence of UFO craft, while at the same time leaving fully operational top secret aircraft like the Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet and Messerschmitt Me 262 literally just sitting on the runway. Another thing that I find amusing, and is perhaps some kind of faker in-joke(?), is the fact that a large percentage of these new Nazi UFO images are of craft that look exactly like the George Adamski UFO.

George Adamski was a foaming at the mouth fantasist who never allowed anybody to examine his photograph negatives. Presumably, because he didn’t want anybody to see the mess he had made retouching up the images of his ping-pong ball & chicken brooding lamp fabrications.

There is a very good read on the subject here (if you have the time):
THE NAZI UFO MYTHOS

edit on 21-11-2011 by zigguratvertigo because: URL correction

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

Thank you very much for your post. It's not off topic and I think other readers would like to see some answers too, and I'm glad that I can answer these questions.

If they had these, how did they lose the war?

It's possible/likely that these saucers made their first appearance at the infamous "Battle of LA".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But also because the resources were scarce during the war and the Nazi were forced to produce conventional weapons too because of the ongoing war. They couldn't simply cancel the supplies used for the fronts. Secondly its development and testing took time and because of the antigravity forcefield, the Saucers couldn't use conventional weapons. They bailed out shortly before the war ended.

Did they lose the war?

No, the war is still going on. TPTB invented the cold war to finance this ongoing but hidden war. There are American and Russian reports of UFOs shutting down the nuclear missile facilities from both of them. It seems that in Russia even a ammunition-factory was blown to pieces by a UFO. If you keep the Nazi UFOs in the back of your mind while researching older UFO cases, there are lots of military incidents that indicate this also. I awed at the testimony of Carol Rosin when I saw the disclosure project's press-conference. She confirmed many things I already knew.

The political status of Germany counts also as evidence. See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread595624/pg1

Also, Neu Schwabenland aka New Swabia was claimed rightfulness by the Nazis making it territory of the German Reich and this land didn't became occupied. "Operation High Jump" was an unsuccessful attempt.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread563248/pg1

With the above thought, how does this tie in with the illuminati?

Similar to what recently happened in Libya. Watch the video if you haven't and see my first comment in this thread:
The Nazis rejected the chains which the they called Zinsknechtschaft (sorry, no English version of that
) and had their own monetary system based on labor in stead of gold.
Although I personally also sense in a way a case of George Orwell's "Animal Farm" during the war.

I don't doubt that some Germans did horrible things.

I hope that that is clear!

Why don't people want us to know about Nazi advancements and the fact that they invented almost everything?

This belongs in another thread. Part of it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread571556/pg1
These are the prophecies of which some were used in the first documentary about the Nazi UFOs I posted in the OP. These in combination with other prophecies can provide you a clear view of what will come.
Call me crazy, but there is a book in German (Buch 3 Der Dritte Weltkrieg/Book 3, WW3 by Jan Udo Holey) with many prophecies from various times races and people all laid together. There are just too much similarities that they can't be coincidences. You can see that for yourself even if ignore the interpretation of the writers because the got lots of stuff wrong. There is a clear description of the events on 9.11 in it and the celebration of Pope Ratzinger in Cologne. The civil unrest in the middle east was also predicted just like the financial crisis.

Let me say this, you better buckle up when TPTB starts the war against Iran. Not long after that Russia will start to march westwards and if this prophecy comes true and it looks like that if you look at Russia's attitude towards the west.
Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, if it really comes true, there will suddenly be "fiery Chariots" fighting the last war, German ones.

The other parts are the same of most "TPTB-Conspiracies" here on ATS they are just part of the above. I hope you know what I mean, that is, if you see the patterns too, many of you do. Many things that people like Alex Jones, David Icke, William Lyne, etc. claim are true, but either they seed deliberately disinformation or ignore this information.

Sincerely, Regenstorm

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Sorry, the first mentioning of the Nazi UFOs was in the NYT, December 14, 1944.
We also have the testimonies from Andreas Epp and Walther Schauberger, son of Viktor Schauberger.

Are you speaking of this article?

I believe reading anymore into it than somebody saw something they didnt know what was. The description in the short article certainley has no similarity to the supposed "Haunebu" designs.Interestingly, the "Haunebu" seem to have an uncanny resembelance to the proven 1950's saucer hoaxer George Adamski's famous saucer photo's...

Look familiar?

Regarding Viktor Schauberger, history describes him as an odd man who reportedly had a bizarre obsession with water and created some innovative turbine designs. Among the best of his quotes are..

"We must look into unknown dimensions, into Nature, into that incalculable and imponderable life, whose carrier and mediator, the blood of the Earth that accompanies us steadfastly from the cradle to the grave, is water."

And...

"Water is a living substance!"

He held a number of patents on his designs, none of which even remotley resemble or could be used for spacecraft propulsion.

See for yourself...

Viktor Schauberger/ Austrian Patents (Water Control by Vortex Action)

What part of any of Schauberger's work gives you the impression of being anything other than what it is, innovative water turbine designs?

The infamous Schauberger Repulsine engine, ready for takeoff to Zeta Reticuli or perhaps the end of a neighbors waterhole, you decide....

As I said, typical UFOlogy hoax being given a life of its own through hearsay and exaggeration.

I would ask for any supporters of the Nazi Saucer story to try and explain the physics at work or provide ANYform of credible data or documentation vaguely hinting at the legitamacy of the claims that have been made. I wont because everything supporting this tale is nonsense, feel free to prove me wrong with something besides hearsay and speculation...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zigguratvertigo

Most information I gathered predates the nineties, before the Internet became publicly available. Internet however made it available to a broader audience. But I also go to second hand bookstores and buy lots of older UFO literature. Lots of interesting stuff and forgotten cases that point towards them.
True evidence is scarce, but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming and most of it can be found here on ATS!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Thanks for posting those.
More pictures can be found here:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
The infamous Schauberger Repulsine engine, ready for takeoff to Zeta Reticuli or perhaps the end of a neighbors waterhole, you decide....

Looks suspiciously like an early prototype of the Dyson vortex vacuum cleaner. Now we know where he got the technology. Nazi vacuum cleaners!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
Lifting through static electricity is nothing more than a parlor trick, this 'phenomena' has been played with for years and holds nothing serious in any type of anti-gravity.
People have built these high voltage lifters that have to be made of balsa wood so nothing to get excited about.

Originally posted by nomadros
reply to post by Regenstorm

You're basically talking about lifter tech which doesn't work (all that well). Even I can attract or repel anything from about 150mm away (6 inches away) with anything using a few well positioned electrons. Took that and my kit to academics years ago and got nowhere except for the repulsion stuff which they quite liked and it makes for a good party trick in that it attracts women. So it is useful tech

If the bell story is real and I have real doubts about the whole thing, my best guess is that they "focused" electrons so that they became more "certain" and when you do that, weird sh1t starts to happen. People are beginning to notice the effect in semiconductors and plasmas nowadays.

You mean lifters like these:

That's not the setup that I describe in my OP and I would love to see that setup in action just to see what would happen.

EDIT: Now you mention it, what about the fabric and balsa-wood appearing material that was found in Roswell in '47?

edit on 21-11-2011 by Regenstorm because: Added Thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Silverbug is closest you will get to a documented declassified project of a disc shaped aircraft.

www.cufon.org...

P.S This isn't a VW beetle BTW.

This is the closest you will get to information on a documented disc shaped craft on the internet without becoming Gary McKinnon.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-11-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
That picture of the ufo.. looks exactly like the same principle which was was outlined in the Thrive documentary..

I know. We are so close. The torus principle must be the key!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

This link provides a ton of information and realistic explanations of the footage you have posted:

naziufomythos.greyfalcon.us...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Vril Discs Series 1 through 11:

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Somebody had posted the well circulated photo of an Mig-15 parked in front of an alleged Soviet "Haunebu" earlier in the thread, however It would seem the post has been deleted?

It took me a moment but I was able to dig out the story behind the photo from my files, but first, here is a re-post of the photo in question...

The translated caption below the photo reads...

On the miracle of surviving photographs from the personal archive of Mikhail Dubik captured airfield base SESN on Svalbard in 1952. The pilots of jet training "sparok" MiG-15UTI view with amazement the brainchild of German engineers, a giant flying saucer, which they soon will join the training dogfight

And here is the original source, the April 2010 Russian language edition of Popular Mechanics! ...

НЛО СОВЕТСКОЙ СБОРКИ: ПО ТРОФЕЙНЫМ ТЕХНОЛОГИЯМ

Which translates as...

SOVIET UFO BUILD: ON TECHNOLOGY Trophy

Its a great article, well worth a peak and should have any saucer fanboys in the crowd squirming in their seats.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. In the case of the Russian Popular Mechanics story it ends like this...

Примечание редакции: данная статья опубликована в апрельском номере журнала и является первоапрельским розыгрышем.

Which, in the Queens English roughly translates as...

Editor's note: This article appears in the April issue is April fools hoax

And to think that some prople accuse the Russian culture as a whole of not having a sense of humor.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Regenstorm your posts are always so revealing, you probably landed me more info in that reply than the 10 odd threads I've read this past week. I definitely see where your going with this. In fact it's definitly lifted my spirits. I always knew there was something, but I didn't connect the whole libya thing. I always thought if the war was still continuous we'd see something in our hometowns. I've heard some messed up things from people in the military though, and this is making sense. Especially when you start looking at New Swabia and the Operation High Jump/Admiral byrd episode. I always wanted to go there and see what's up.

I have no doubt that they could keep a war like that secret, that would explain why they decided to craft roswell as aliens and let that spin, since it happened days after the war was officially 'won'. Suspicious.
When I see text books changed to complete BS for my kids of something the opposite it was from when I was in school, then I know it's all BS, and they could easily fabricate reality for people solely through the 'education system' and the 'public programming'.

I did not know about the battle of LA. Thanks for that, makes you think of TV programming and the movies about aliens and LA.
I know people from russia, and from what they tell me it sounds like they could easily be allied with remnant Nazi's.

I wonder what will happen to russian citizens during a WW3 type scenario? My kids are russian.

I've also come to learn that getting to close to the truth will get you shut up, and that most people and websites don't get close to the truth, or it's a shambled version. Maybe, just maybe they are spilling it out in a different format and changing names to make you 'get it'. I could certainly see that with david Icke, in fact he's been accused of doing that by certain.. organizations.

If there really is a war, I'm sorry to say I'm living on the wrong side.

Erno86 I just liked that picture, I also happen to like what you don't like. Read between the lines:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zigguratvertigo

zigguratvertigo, you have echoed my thoughts on the matter as well.

Kevin McClure's THE NAZI UFO MYTHOS is a very good read on the making of a popular myth and mandatory for anyone looking to seriously uncover the facts of the matter. I have the same article bookmarked and give Kevin McClure a lot of credit for reasonably comprehensive work that deals in fact and truth without the confirmation bias seen in so many other works on the subject.

Regarding George Adamski, here are a couple of extra tidbits that some of you might be interested in...

PROFILES IN PSEUDOSCIENCE: GEORGE ADAMSKI!

George Adamski

George Adamski (1891-1965), Polish-American has been the first contactee. Adamski was absolutely convinced, against any critics or sceptics, that he was in contact with benevolent aliens from Venus, Mars and Saturn known as Space Brothers.

I Photographed Space Ships!

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
Great thread

Those VRIL discs manufactured in Brazil in the late 40's - crazy, how on Earth did they manage to invent an invisible cloaking shield back then? Geniuses.

Wehner Von Braun is how they did it. He's also why other countries ( Definitely the US ) got to the moon. Little known fact is that most NASA rockets are slightly tweaked Nazi missile blueprints.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Appreciate the link. There is more to this than most people are aware of. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

These saucers have nothing to do with rocketry, Braun might have been in the know, but that would be all.
The person that knew everything was Hans Kammler.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Braun without a doubt was "in the know" and more some. You're correct about Kammler. ~SheopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join