It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Technology: Ideas concerning Nazi UFO's (This could be it!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
Read Joseph P Farrells books. The brotherhood of the bell.
www.youtube.com...

I also recommend Wizard by Marc Seifer.

As an Electrical Engineer myself, it is a must read that I recommend for the advancement of sciences.

I am also currently reading Joseph P Farrells book Babylons Bankers again an excellent book that is thought provoking and inspires critical thinking and self reflection.

-Kdial1
edit on 21-11-2011 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Pfffff, just watched the 1st video...
By the op´s "location" (Großdeutsches Reich) I almost could tell where this was heading.

This is pure neoNazi propagada, disguised as scientific elaboration and "research" fitting the disgusting dreams of an upcoming Endsieg by, let's say playing the last card - die Wunderwaffen ...

just ridiculous. the whole concept of the "black sun" being the symbol for "good in man" is just disgusting.

OP, Du beleidigst jeglichen Intellekt. Ich bezweifle, daß selbst DU so blöd sein kannst, das Grundwesen der Naziherrschaft nicht verstanden zu haben. KOMM MAL KLAR DU VOGEL!

The complete theory of the Vril-Discs, the ongoing southpole-based nazi-guerilla and so on is based on very few incidents, questionable proofs (photos, technical drawings etc.) and bottomline:

Just awful, romantic dreams of the reestablishment of the 4th reich. No society anyone would like to live in!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BigNOIDindaHouse

You sound like a typical Morgenthau-istic, filled with guilt, brainwashed German my dear friend. They tend to explode emotionally on everything that has something to do with the Nazis.
This might be an interesting read for you my friend: www.thuletempel.org...
The English version can be found here: bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...
My thread on this book:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We can discuss this in that topic.
This one is solely for the technology and my theories.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Regenstorm, thanks for linking to one of my videos. :-)

There's so much information, the hardest is to separate the truth from nonsense... If I was to recommend a single book/video/anything then definitely Hitler's Flying Saucers by Henry Stevens. I think it's one of the best books that were written about Nazi secret technology - and a GREAT introduction.

Oh and you can check other videos on my channel:
www.youtube.com... - all about hidden technology and UFOs.

So, are we making it ourselves too difficult? That might be true. It's the picture below that finally made sense to me.

I think the biggest problem is that we believe some theories to be ultimately and undeniably true. The Germans in the 1930s and 1940s refused to do so (well they basically ignored what they called "Jewish science")... and maybe they found something out.

How can we be sure that gravity is what we thing it is. And how can we be sure that Einstein was right.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Big question is if this works on earth how will it work in space? There is no surface for the charge to go to and will be kept "inside" the machine. I have to say the ET might phone home with static electricity but wont go home in it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Great Post, I agree with what You guys are saying, I admit, I haven't read the whole thread to see if anyone noticed the same thing I have. On the first page of the thread in the UFO Base in Brazil video, at 3:48 min does the supposed person standing by the craft (crafts) look like he is rather short and frumpy with a head 2 or 3 times the size of what a normal persons head should be....lol. Something doesn't look right about that. Unless the person has decided to wear a parka with a huge hood in the Brazillian heat. Old weathered picture though, so who knows. It just made me wonder if the guy in the video may be spreading disinformation. Say it was a little Grey fella pictured in the video, and it is a team effort between Gov, and ET, and this guy is passing it all off as 100% human tech. Just a thought about what he is considering to be a person in that photo. I realize I may be totally wrong, so if someone wants to waste their time shredding my observation be my guest....lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

In the open source energy research the vortex has been seen also,.. and still investigating.

woa!

This looks very cool, going to spend a bit of time right now finding more on it

Nice find

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by squad51

The voice you here is from Randolph Winters who is known from the Meier case. This has however nothing to do with Meier. I'm looking for Winters but he cannot be found. I would love to see those original pictures he shows in this presentation but they cannot be found on the web.
The large head could be a helmet.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
what if...nikola tesla ..was an alien
... HEIL... wlord... may the truth be known...
'We Shall Redeem His Good Name' ... N. Tesla was a being... connected to... SIRIUS~~~(b)...
as some here on ATS... know
... Mr Tesla was hearing V2SKULL's in his head...

... Many missing 'Magnetic Tapes'... have him talking to... ET Phoning Home... 'thing'...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

'We Shall Redeem His Good Name' ... N. Tesla was a being... connected to... SIRIUS~~~(b)...

... Many missing 'Magnetic Tapes'... have him talking to... ET Phoning Home... 'thing'...

... I always wondered where/who... 'The Fourth Reich Kind'...
Even got the idea in the first place

... Maybe Hitler is in the MO^ON... after all... as far as we know...
UFO's & BELL,s... are nothing new...
& ONLY the closest to him knew if he REALY died...

edit on 21-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: ATSers ALL TOGETHER... on this thread... Please!... NO DEBATing... Weather Machines or not... eXcist... Just know its true

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by squad51

The voice you here is from Randolph Winters who is known from the Meier case. This has however nothing to do with Meier. I'm looking for Winters but he cannot be found. I would love to see those original pictures he shows in this presentation but they cannot be found on the web.
The large head could be a helmet.
.. There are also some photos... of N.Tesla devices... in Russia that 'Reverse Engineer'...
resemble the Meier UFO's... Maybe a 'Enoch Key Clue'...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

im glad you did your research, iv been saying for a while on ATS that the germans had ufo knowledge, like the bell, which was verry similar to a ufo, and teslas inventions including the tesla coil are verry similiar to some of the techknowlegy in ufos, ufos use plasma gas of some sort, a vacume chamber for the gas, nuclear power *eliment 115* if i got it rite, they use a energy source like the tesla coil and the anti gravity levitation is generated through large plates wich are cut into sections like a pizza that large electrical current flows between there for giving anti gravity. i cant go into detail and be precise but thats generaly the idea,
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: edit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

... I always wondered where/who... 'The Fourth Reich Kind'...
Even got the idea in the first place

... Maybe Hitler is in the MO^ON... after all... as far as we know...
UFO's & BELL,s... are nothing new...
& ONLY the closest to him knew if he REALY died...

edit on 21-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: ATSers ALL TOGETHER... on this thread... Please!... NO DEBATing... Weather Machines or not... eXcist... Just know its true

Some of it has a lot to do with Hitlers anthropologists going around the world and uncovering some of the ancient secrets and bringing/stealing it back to Germany. The Nazi Bell supposedly has its roots tied to the Nepalese monestaries and the art of levitation (Similar to the supposedly levitating Maharishis in India). However the theory remains to be proved.
edit on 21-11-2011 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

This is not something that is unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

That is exactly the first thing that popped into my mind. I really think they're on to something huge in Thrive. It seems to really make sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seberhar

Thanks to both of you, I was not aware of this new documentary. I just watched the trailer of Thrive, the picture shown at 0:32 and the still are exactly what I mean.

edit on 21-11-2011 by Regenstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thank you OP for this thread - S&F!!

I don´t think these theories should be ignored just because they have something to do with the Nazi, it´s not that easy. We must look upon this era as objective as we can and understand that the Nazi looked for knowledge everywhere so they could win the war. I don´t think this is any propaganda for the 4th reich, and I believe this interpretation lies with the beholder, it doesn´t need to be interpreted in that way.

The Nazi definitely explored the secrets of Asia, sending many explorers to Tibet. Especially in the Indian sources, flying machines (called vimana) are mentioned. I have found this site that mentions some of their discoveries, but this subject has been examined by many more:

It is interesting to note, that the Nazis developed the first practical pulse-jet engines for their V-8 rocket "buzz bombs." Hitler and the Nazi staff were exceptionally interested in ancient India and Tibet and sent expeditions to both these places yearly, starting in the 30's, in order to gather esoteric evidence that they did so, and perhaps it was from these people that the Nazis gained some of their scientific information!
... ...
According to the Dronaparva, part of the Mahabarata, and the Ramayana, one Vimana described was shaped like a sphere and born along at great speed on a mighty wind generated by mercury. It moved like a UFO, going up, down, backwards and forewards as the pilot desired.

Read more about the ancient Indian flying machines on the site: link

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidAsh

actually ... if you were able to build enough speed up to reach escape velocity, if you plotted your trajectory you could travel through the vacuum of space at a constant speed with no friction until you reached another planet to use for propulsion. that is assuming that you could use the same tech on any planet... Earth's geo-magnetic field from it's molten metal core might be a somewhat rare occurrence in the universe. Wouldn't it be a bummer to find out the hard way that the planet you traveled to didn't have the conditions necessary to propel your craft to the next one /home?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have once seen this vortex eminating from a transformer in a network switch while viewed through a cheap webcam when sunlight was passing through the area after travelling through a window and a set of venetian blinds. The effect was a green toroid spreading out of the top of the switch. The effect lasted for about a minute and gradually faded. I never saw it or anything like it again - despite trying to reproduce it.
edit on 21-11-2011 by blackhatchet because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by blackhatchet because: edited in order to add the reason for the previous edit - which was "add the text: - despite trying to reproduce it"

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think I know what happened to da Nazis. US is dim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join