It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Nastradamus's predictions start taking place on Easter Sunday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
4-20, Easter, Pass over...

Nastradamus talks about someones dead hand starting WW3, this has been interpretated as Saddam Hussein...

Nastradamus also talks about a fire occuring in the North(North Unknown) in which the rest of world looks at that fire and waits for death to come upon them soon after Mabus dies

its believed WW3 will be 2 years and 7 months,

It will happen soon I can feel it in my spirit... I have made about 3 predictions all were wrong, if people keep making predictions eventually they will get one right

The highest degree of Masonry from the best of my understanding is 33...

The war started on the Third day of Purim, and if any thing happened on the Third day of Pass over it would make another 33...

The Illuminati like picking religious holidays, especially Biblical times like Pass over in which they perform rituals opposite of Gods commandments, and use Gods name in vain for evil...

(I predicted something happening on the day of the Bali Massacre)Because it was 10/12 1 month 1 day after 9/11

33rd day of Gulf War 2, is on 4-20...

Like I said, Easter

Can any one think of any world events that ever happened on 4-20? I know the OKC bombing happened 1 day before on 4-19, Columbine happened on 4-20 (Those Neo Nazi obsessed students I believe picked that date because is was Hitlers BirthDay)
The Illuminati also pick dates according to numeralogy/and or Astrology as part of the Babylonian mystery religion which has been carried out in all government since Babylon....

Pagan Trinity .Death, Resurrection, and accession Pagan Trinity Babylonian Mystery Religion

On the 20th the world is still in Aries, (astrology) sign of the Ram...

Aries means the tearing down of the old to make way for the New...

Did any one see that article blaming Neo Nazi's and Conspiracy Theorist for the Anthrax, and claimed they got the Anthrax from dead cows, when Judicial Watch says the CIA was behind the Anthrax, and only Fort Detrex has powdered Anthrax?

That article blaming Neo Nazi's went as far as saying Neo Nazi's believe that there is a New World Order out to get them controlled by Masons and Jews...

If it was a New World Order, and it was evil and was getting ready to kill Billions we would say it was controlled by Christians or Muslims if it was... They announced the New World Order after 9/11/01 exactly a decade after Bush Sr. announced it

Out of these troubled times our fifth objective, a New World Order may emerge, the United Nations will perform as visioned by founders, peace, security, and the rule of law- Goerge Bush Sr. 9/11/91

They say that the people who believe in the New World Order are against MultiCulturalism when people of all Cultures are against the New World Order, and almost all the people against the New World Order, are not racist in the least, Neo Nazi's are about 0.5% who believe in the New World Order, and their interpretation is 95% wrong

For example people of all Races, and different Political views are on this board... Nothing Illegal here...

People in all wings believe in the New World Order, many people even believe the American founding fathers were part of the Conspiracy... (I believe they were also.) Now Liberals are waking up to the New World Order while Conservatives are being sucked into Bush's propaganda, so I guess you can now call believers in the New World Order Liberal...

But lets not forget that 4-20 is also Hitlers birthday (probably why those racist Columbine punks did what they did on 4-20) and 4-20 is also a perfect time to falsly accuse the Neo Nazi's of doing something they didn't

Don't get me wrong Neo Nazi's are a disgrace to free speech, but any one with half a heart will not support the death of Billions of people in the coming WW3 NWO......

Oh LOLOL you believe in a New World Order and people will be put in concentration camps LOL, the solution for that is to put you in a concentration camp

They say oh only Neo Nazi's are against giving all your rights up and letting Billions die during WW3 to make way for a World Government, which we must obey when the United Nations is controlled by the same people that are responsible for WW1, WW2, and will be responsible for WW3 which will kill Billions...

A perfect example is the war in Iraq, the United Nations didn't back the war, but they got the oil...

You are either with God or Satan, Black, White, Arab, Asian, Jewish,Muslim,Christian..

For God Sakes Hitler wrote a book entitled "New World Order" he was involved with the "New World Order" Neo Nazi's have absolutely no understanding of the "New World Order"

And most likely don't even believe in the "New World Order"

Most Conspiracy Theorist believe Hitler was a Rothschild, tell a Neo Nazi that and they will punch you in the face...

4/20/2003, 4+2+2+3=11, 110th day of year

It is so staged they pick the 4444th day since the gulf war to launch gulf war2

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No WWIII in MMIII (MMIII means 2003)

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Drug users are terrorist

Conspiracy Theorist are Terrorist

Militia members are terrorist

Black Muslims and Arabs are terrorist

Any one who criticizes the government are terrorist

Peace Protesters are Terrorist...

civil rights activist are also anti semetic terrorist

Any one who ever breaks the law is a terrorist

Any one who doesn't break the law, but disagree's with the government is a crazy anti semetic conspiracy theorist

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Nope.

Nostradamus is wrong. The 1999 prediction did NOT happen, if you'll recall, and since the date CLEARLY said 1999 it's pretty obvious that his predictions weren't that accurate.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just so you know, Nastradamus's predictions come from Astrology and it is occultist and astrologers who carry out events in accordance to astrology...
Isn't July 99 the failed Illuminati attempt to drive a truck full of explosives into a Chemical Plant? The plot was unfoiled... And if it was successful, Clinton would have been the one to take out Afghanistan, and Bush would have attacked Iraq pre emptively in 2001 and who the hell knows what would have happened on 9/11/2001... But Nastradamus's prediction would have been worked perfect if the humans carried out the event in accordance to astrology...

People have such sloppy insight they can't see this...

Thats the trick, Nastradamus's predictions came from his knowledge of the stars and astrology, why don't you study astrology and the occult/and numeralogy and you will be able to make such predictions not because you can feel it but because you can see it... And it is humans that pull events off according to astrology...
Nastradamus obviously had a deep understanding of astrology... You might say oh he is a fake, the world will always do great, lots of people won't die...
Well blame the Astrology ad the humans that carry out events according to astrology...
The Illuminati carry out events in accordance to Astrology and Numeralogy...
People have been carrying out events in accordance to Astrology/Numeralogy since the start of Babylon...
We are in Aries right now, and Aries is not a good sign...

Look at the times when the Babylonians carried out events, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Catholics, it always went with accordance to astrology/ ad or numeralogy (Roman) because they believed they would be doomed to fail if they didn't
I doubt those third world Taliban would have had the knowledge to pick 9/11 out of all dates
The attack on America was on the 11th.
The World Trade Center's twin towers, standing side by side resembled the number eleven.
The twin towers each had 110 stories.
Flight #11 was the first plane to attack.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11 by American Airlines or AA. A is the first letter in the alphabet, so we have again 11:11.
September 11th was the 254th day of the year, 2+5+4 adds up to eleven.
After September 11th there is 111 days left in this year.
Flight #11 had 92 passengers, 9+2 adds up to eleven.
Flight 77 had 65 passengers, 6+5 adds up to eleven.
There were 92 passengers on board American Airlines Flight 11; 9 + 2 = 11
There were 65 passengers on American Airlines Flight 77; 6 + 5 = 11
The number of Tower windows: 21,800; 2+1+8+0+0 = 11
The third building #7 to fall had 47 stories; 4+7=11
American Airlines number1-800-245-0999
1+8+0+0+2+4+5+0+9+9+9=47 = 11
Beginning with American Airlines Flight 11,
the other three planes had a sequential order:

United Airlines Flight 93 9 + 3 = 12
United Airlines Flight 175 1 + 7 + 5 = 13
American Airlines Flight 77 7 + 7 = 14
On Friday 9-13-2001, President George W. Bush went to the WTC to talk with and thank the Firefighters, rescuers, and police officers who have given their time and hearts tirelessly 24 hours a day since the horrible tragedy. President Bush stood on top of a pile of rubble with a firefighter whose helmet was numbered 164

"New York City" has eleven letters. and was the 11th state to join the union
"Afghanistan" has eleven letters.
"The Pentagon" has eleven letters.
"Air Force One" has eleven letters.
"Shakesville" (the city where the jet that crashed in Pennsylvania) is spelled with eleven letters.
"Colin Powell" has eleven letters.
"George W. Bush" has eleven letters.
"Ramzi Yousef" (convicted for orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993) has eleven letters.

You really think Bin Laden planned all those 11's? Get real...

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This was posted at 4-10 here in the US, because I found out 4-11 had no astrological or numeralogical significance days before...

I have no reasoned to make any more predictions, I really hope I'm wrong...

But things aren't looking so good

We are living in a historical time, thats for sure

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
excuse my gramer, its hard to think about grammer when typing such in 2 minutes...

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
For the record, I made my living in college as a professional astrologer.

No, Nostradamus' prophecies were not astrologically derived. They were done by scrying.

Haven't seen any evidence of NWO... period... or the Illuminati. In any case, you're welcome to your ideas but I will bet six "ITYS" ("I told you so"s) that nothing unusual happens on Easter OR during Passover.

DISCLAIMER: "nothing unusual means that no significant world leader is assassinated (like Bush), no significant target is destroyed, the stock market doesn't collapse, and Planet X is still a no-show."

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"Nastradamus also talks about a fire occuring in the North(North Unknown) in which the rest of world looks at that fire and waits for death to come upon them soon after Mabus dies "
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe this has something to do with the fire in the north. As in northern lights only, like the world has not seen in a long time...Frightfull!!!

soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati4NWO
You are either with God or Satan, Black, White, Arab, Asian, Jewish,Muslim,Christian..

Actually we're all humans and we should stop creating division through superficial differences and do the best we can to all get along. After all, we're all stuck on the same planet.

If the NewWorldOrder is about anything at all, it's about that.

Hardly an 'evil' conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nastradamus not an astrologer equals LOLOL

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Seems like someone has too much time on there hands!

If you look at the clouds long enough, eventually you're going to see a shape you wanted to see...

The only thing thats going to happen onEaster is that I am going to eat those yellow marshmellow chickens.. Peeps!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati4NWO
1) Drug users are terrorist

2) Conspiracy Theorist are Terrorist

3) Militia members are terrorist

4) Black Muslims and Arabs are terrorist

5) Any one who criticizes the government are terrorist

6) Peace Protesters are Terrorist...

7) civil rights activist are also anti semetic terrorist

8) Any one who ever breaks the law is a terrorist

9) Any one who doesn't break the law, but disagree's with the government is a crazy anti semetic conspiracy theorist

For points 1 up to 9 : What are you talking about ??????

Could you explain each point please ?Thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
They will come true if he said somthing about me smoking a whole lot of dro....

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I know what I am doing on 4-20-03. Blaze it up!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I4NWO, you say if the humans did their part it would have worked out as predicted. If it were actually prophesy it would have happened. Had it not happened it would never have been able to be seen, right?
(Uh-oh, if anybody is smoking a big fat one right now, this thread is going to get pretty goofy!)

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Illuminati4NWO, very interesting to read.

its seem to me that US gov't as Pres. Bush follows the occults and others. as you said we're in Aries/Ram month which good luck to get victory, but you said it's not good sign. OK, why do you think us soilders did their victory over iraq that aries of time? does they believe that sign of good luck in evil way to win the games. i just wondering.... do you?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
And what significance does the number 11 have to the Illuminati or NWO people?

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The only thing that I have read about 11 being significant is that the conspiracy theories involving in the illuminati and 9/11. But those are only theories. The two numbers that are associatied with the illuminati are 13 and 33.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
11X3=33...

Don't forget Easter is the 33rd day of Operation Iraqi Freedom

top topics

<<   2 >>

join