It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS message Go get All the EBT Cards you can apply for and feed the hungry and homeless

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The wise man knows that he knows nothing because anything one thinks they know can and will be used against them in anyway possible. So use some Machiavelli Sun Tzu art a war ##snip## and hit where it hurts using their own system to take the moral high ground in this battle

So use their free handouts of food stamps and together use it to help those that need help
nothing will Piss-off those in power more then that the police are not going to come in and stop people from feeding and providing for those less fortunate
Because if they did stop that, it would be the most epic failure and loss of moral authority

So Forget 0.99 vs 0.01 that's some BS that's never going to win anything

That is why its not of good sense to choose a side in battle where your adversary is playing both sides for themselves against everyone else making the only correct side, that which has no sides excluding only those who exclude other or seek to subvert and divide the whole

all the Occupy 99% folks lack leadership Because what they need to done is go get everyone they know sign up for "food stamps" and instead a just sitting around doing jack##snip## pool put the Governments free handouts to good use
By Collect All the EBT Cards together and feeding the hungry and homeless instead of fighting the police

The Mafia Knows that much feed the ignored poor, like in American Gangster when they handout turkeys in Harlem

Be (%100) and fight the Zero point Zero (0.0) their the points used to divided people both up, down, left, right by confusing everyone 23456789 into 0.98765432:1 believe is the most powerful thing i the world
the more who believe the stronger the point gets.

You might say that's not right or its against the rules well rules and laws can be used to take your ##snip## and that's legal but still not right
so know a wrong doesn't make a right but 3 lefts do and as long as i do not take food out of peoples mouths or the roof over their head then i don't care if some chump gets hit on the head they got learn the hard way

but if an dumba$$ needed to gets hit on the head Its the Government 4sho

Its hard to argue that We've been spending most our life's liven in a Gangsta's Paradise

www.metrolyrics.com...

To much tell-a-vision watching got me chasing dreams that
I'm an Educated #snip# with money on the mind So
Tell me why are we -- so blind to see
That the ones we hurt -- are you and me?

Power and the Money; Money and the Power
minute after minute, hour after hour.Everybody's runnin, but half of them ain't lookin
It's goin on in the kitchen, but I dont know what's cookin
They say I got ta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
If they cant understand it, how can they reach me?
I guess they cain't -- I guess they won't
I guess they frontin; that's why I know my life is outta luck, fool

Why go to school, so i can owe some chump $40000- $60000 that's BS degree for suckers
Ill scalp some sports or concert tickets or sell something to the stupid and rich that anent worth a dime, or use a credit card with reward points buy 3000 gold US dollar coins from the mint for 3000 plus free shipping and go pay the bill at the back with the coins sell the plane tickets or fly off to Vegas maybe rob some punk drug dealers who think they some gangster # but are to young and to dumb to see the teaser glove and I will never go hungry embassy suites has free breakfast for guests till 9 will fresh pancakes and omelets and ill walk in and eat like belong because they are my guest

I don't have a master but i don't need one to tell you its bad for anyone 18 and up, their are people with
"Masters Degrees" making me my Starbucks and they have more debt then i do
but i wont pay it ever and they don't know what to do with a loan that won't get paid the collectors can call me all day
I say to them
"I'm sorry your job suck, but if you want this money that's here in my hand come and take it. Their like can you mail it. And I say no come here and take it from my hand.

The term is called loan sharking- I know how to get loans for houses people cant afford approved its easy number manipulation but this is one of the shadiest things Ive ever done and wish i hadn't looking back
because then 5 years later the house gets foreclosed on and a family is on the streets,
Student debt is worse it will never go away it can follow you beyond the grave and Bankruptcy wont make it go away

You think a Bank Loan Officer is different from a "Loan Shark" both don't give a ##snip##
They got get payed and the chumps gotta get played
So rules and laws are just means to take advantage regulate people and company out of the game or deregulate make more money
You can't beat them unless you got the muscle to back it up and enforce it or the media spin to make it look like you do

Pierces Law states that-- "Wealth seeks Power to protect itself"
Since Knowledge is Power and
"Wealth seeks Power to protect itself, that power attracts the Corruptible whose Power is derived from wealth, giving it Authority over Knowledge; Authority is established by Order; Order comes from Chaos; but Chaos is Anarchy; Society is only 3 meals away from Anarchy at anytime. Food is Power, for both sustaining and growing life and Wealth; Wealth is sustained by Growth alone, Anything less Falls into Decline, meaning not enough for anyone and everyone, Keeping People hungry and allowing the most invested in the structured social order a measure of control through manipulating the balance of divided struggling people"-- MHK

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

So to combat the corruption of the system, OWS should perpetrate a fraud on the taxpayers who fund the system through their taxes? You remember the taxpayers? The 99%?

This is not a good idea.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ummm....No. Not a good idea at all.

Fraud to fight Fraud, eh?

Eye for an eye just leaves everyone blind, y'all.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer

So use their free handouts of food stamps and together use it to help those that need help
nothing will Piss-off those in power more then that the police are not going to come in and stop people from feeding and providing for those less fortunate
Because if they did stop that, it would be the most epic failure and loss of moral authority

So Forget 0.99 vs 0.01 that's some bullsh*t that's never going to win anything

That is why its not of good sense to choose a side in battle where your adversary is playing both sides for themselves against everyone else making the only correct side, that which has no sides excluding only those who exclude other or seek to subvert and divide the whole

all the Occupy 99% folks lack leadership Because what they need to done is go get everyone they know sign up for "food stamps" and instead a just sitting around doing jacksh*t pool put the Governments free handouts to good use
By Collect All the EBT Cards together and feeding the hungry and homeless instead of fighting the police

People who qualify for EBT/ food stamp cards usually need them for themselves. Get off your butt and go stand in line and get your own!

What is with you people all the sudden wanting crap handed to you on a platter?
edit on 20-11-2011 by supine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If I am reading you right here, your first part is suggesting that OWS Camps go to feeding the needy and homeless as a charity to help stave off the Police raids? Using Food Stamps to fund the whole thing to 'stick it' to the man... Okay, might I note something on that?

The OWS camps HAVE been welcoming in and feeding the homeless, criminals and fugitives right along side the protesters from day one. Far from protecting and helping the movement, it's the single most direct factor I'd cite in it's destruction and almost total loss of public sympathy. The original protesters have been little if any of the major problems. It's BEEN serving as a Homeless Shelter without the regulations the keep the real ones even barely functional that doomed the whole thing.

Sometimes I wonder if OWS is trying to represent the frustrations of a nation or setting up to fight the nation? The 99% out here are starting to seriously wonder.

edit on 20-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right. As far as helping people though...here's a thought...... I do this every time I do my monthly grocery shopping. As you shop, think of a hungry family....what basics would you need? Fill one separate bag with those items, and drop it off at a food bank or church on your way home. The people who need it will get it and be thankful for it. Food Stamps are intended to help the poor, but it is abused so horribly that much of it is going to those who don't really need it. If EVERY person who walked into Walmart donated one bag of food, it would actually go towards poor people eating. A much better system. I'm not saying everyone abuses food stamps, but actually handing food to the people who need it would prevent fraud, and if a family is really going hungry, they will be so grateful to get it. As far as "making the system pay"....all we would have to do is make a run on the banks....hit em right where it hurts.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

If I could, I would flag this thread 100 times so that it could get recognition, and not thrown into the waste bin.

One star, and one flag from me!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"They" have already covered that. You are not allowed to feed the homeless.

abcnews.go.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

I know....that seems wrong, but that applies to cooked food...It.'s not what I was talking about. I mean filling a bag with non perishable food and donating to a food bank, where they will distribute it to families who apply for help. I do it all the time so I know it's ok. I think the problem with giving out prepared food has to do with health regulations......and on topic again...take your money back if you want to hit them where it hurts

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

^

--- I'll just be Pa$$ErrBuy On this thread--->

edit on 20-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

So to combat the corruption of the system, OWS should perpetrate a fraud on the taxpayers who fund the system through their taxes? You remember the taxpayers? The 99%?

This is not a good idea.
..COR/RECT... U got the $leeping Dragon... by the Chem-Trails... right idea...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

post removed by member

What? Im sorry man but no one can understand what you are saying........

Can you please.....FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING SACRED AND HOLY IN THE UNIVERSE......write in sentences with out all the little signs and emotes........so that we can figure out what you are saying
edit on Sun Nov 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
All I can really understand from the OP is that you want Occupiers to get food stamp cards and use them to feed the homeless? They already were feeding the homeless better than local soup kitchens and providing support and purpose to many as well. They don't need to steal from the government to do that.

Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise is epic though

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I wonder how many OWS'ers would or could get EBT cards? , what is there income ? Do they have assets, what was their income in the last year or 6 months? Are they looking for work, this would in it self disqualify them, standing or marching ,yelling this is "who's street" does not count.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
was/is the thread like the 'Uni-bombers Manifesto' ?

sheeze, it sorta makes some sense..even if thats' not what was intended

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

um yah, or how bout this....go up to your local grocery store and donate your own hard earned cash to give Thanksgiving dinner to a poor family.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits
Ummm....No. Not a good idea at all.

Fraud to fight Fraud, eh?

Eye for an eye just leaves everyone blind, y'all.

From the looks of things id say taking and eye for the blind to have is fine with me

Or you can be like this dude who throws up the deuce peace sign, while raiding a police van such a Hypocrite

Whose being defrauded the tax payer whose already lost that money ot the government that don't give a Sh*t who takes it and what they do with it.
Maybe its the person who was feed and robbed of his hunger defrauding him of starvation how terrible

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join