It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Cowboys & Aliens" is ANOTHER blatant ANUNNAKI psyop!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Pics or it aint true !
LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
All that I know is thatthe film was rather poor. Given Daniel Craig was in it I had high expectations. I just hope that there is no sequel...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

ok i understand bits and bobs, what i know of my knowledge and what i think is, that in cowboys and aliens is how freemasonry started and when area 51 was created, aliens or outsiders crashed or attacked not sure, think of it this way yes we have great minds but did we just make chips and micro chips and computers ourselves? we created fire with rocks but that alien crash had information, technology and masonic things, now aliens people think its space n that but in religious books like Torah, bible, Q'uran it says these things will happen, but there is more to what i know everything is connected, and a point i forgot, why the Americans are wealthy as it shows in the film they were left with gold by what was found in the spaceships and why did world wars happen, what was the Nazis and soviet union and Russians after? in call of duty zombies there are clues, and why is gold so precious? well we know nothing compared to what they know the military know allot because they are there always to recover items, freemasonry were people of good they built pyramids but power and money and desire changes people. thank you

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by TehSlenderMan
I read somewhere that government officials would give Hollywood scripts to make a movie on some conspiracy that really happened, that way they can keep it a secret at best. If this is true. All the new movies you guys watch out there, are based on an unofficial real life event.

If that's true then are we all on a separate time line then because I don't recall Judgment Day happening in 97 and the rise of the machines against humanity like The Terminator told us.

I didn't say ALL movies were based off of real life situations. There are a handful that resemble things we have all read about though.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Thread already opened on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I just watched Jon Favreau's "Cowboys & Aliens" and I had this unavoidable impression that the plot was totally influenced by Zecharia Sitchin's work on the Anunnaki, though it was distorted for creating another psyop about a hostile alien invasion.
The bad aliens of "Cowboys & Aliens", come to Earth for mining GOLD, what's an explicit reference to the Anunnaki. Favreau's aliens are 9 ft tall reptilian-amphibian humanoids and look like the depictions of Dagon and other "mythic" creatures reported by ancient civilizations, associated to the Babylonian alien-god Oannes aka ENKI aka EA. As far as Jon Favreau settled part of "Iron Man 2" production in a Freemason temple in Pasadena, California, under the codename "Rasputin", it doesn't take too much imagination to figure out that he's a high-rank Freemason, what makes the references in "Cowboys & Aliens" more evident.

It seems that latest Hollywood movies are making more direct and open references to the Anunnaki. I've noticed it in "Transformers - The Dark of the Moon", in "Immortals" and now in "Cowboys & Aliens". So I ask, if the Sumerian alien-gods are just a "myth", why the MK-Ultra apparatus of Hollywood are creating so many psyops to make people believe that they are evil and coming to wipe off mankind??
edit on 11/20/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

The real psyops is sense certainty films, and just degenerate violence and barbarism and materialism and hate based on old school prejudices. People fighting for a car ride or a tank of gas, for a flash of water, for life. Hollywood does not nor has it ever promoted a spiritual society, everyone has to look a certain cliché way and act a cliché way. The culture now we post nonsense and believe it and laugh at our own demise like no other time in our history.
edit on 7-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Now I much prefer my ET films to be more of the Close Encounters/Mission To Mars/Contact variety, I thought Cowboys and Aliens got the job done as an entertainment.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFO Partisan
Now I much prefer my ET films to be more of the Close Encounters/Mission To Mars/Contact variety, I thought Cowboys and Aliens got the job done as an entertainment.

Yep, it entertained me too when I finally saw it on New Year's Eve. Pretty good movie.

Also, I may have said this before but can't help repeating it.

If the movie is such an "Annunaki psyop" then how come a writer has been trying to sue the original comic book writer and publisher as well as the movie studio for stealing his idea?

Can't people have creative ideas and release them as books, movies or comic books now without some fool claiming they were government approved psyops?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Anunnaki or whatever. It's just another "bad guy alien monster invasion movie. It's been done to death. You could easily say every movie that hinted at aliens is a reference to Anunnaki. And you probably will till Dec 22. You'll quiet down about then. Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
please throw this and any ANNUNAKI or what ever this fairy tail BS is into the skunk works trash bin. there will be no alien invasion real or "staged" there is no alien agenda. there are no psyops wars going to brain wash the masses into thinking we are gonna be invaded from space. where is the SOLID evidence that theses beings existsed? NONE to say that this is BS holds alot more weight than saying this type of BS dose exist. its just a movie. people like science fiction. and you can than HP Lovecraft for all the ANNUNAKI/DAGON and anceitn alien therories. read at the moutains of madness its all in there. or mabey HPL was just a disinfo agent back in the day. hahahah

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
sitchin is a touchy subject with me personally because i think its the best explanation for our existence that has ever surfaced and there is solid evidence to back it. but the movie depicts ugly retarded aliens who have a VERY high tech advantage. Where as sitchin says the annunaki were not much more advanced then we are now they had unlocked a few major ability's but nothing we cannot do if we worked on it as a single unit like they did and they had to create us to get the gold were as these aliens absorbed the gold from the earth with no problem. so the ONE similarity is that they needed gold 0o? they didn't help us they killed us they didnt have anything to do with our creation and they looked nothing like us. sorry i see no link.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I just watched Jon Favreau's "Cowboys & Aliens" and I had this unavoidable impression that the plot was totally influenced by Zecharia Sitchin's work on the Anunnaki, though it was distorted for creating another psyop about a hostile alien invasion.
The bad aliens of "Cowboys & Aliens", come to Earth for mining GOLD, what's an explicit reference to the Anunnaki. Favreau's aliens are 9 ft tall reptilian-amphibian humanoids and look like the depictions of Dagon and other "mythic" creatures reported by ancient civilizations, associated to the Babylonian alien-god Oannes aka ENKI aka EA. As far as Jon Favreau settled part of "Iron Man 2" production in a Freemason temple in Pasadena, California, under the codename "Rasputin", it doesn't take too much imagination to figure out that he's a high-rank Freemason, what makes the references in "Cowboys & Aliens" more evident.

It seems that latest Hollywood movies are making more direct and open references to the Anunnaki. I've noticed it in "Transformers - The Dark of the Moon", in "Immortals" and now in "Cowboys & Aliens". So I ask, if the Sumerian alien-gods are just a "myth", why the MK-Ultra apparatus of Hollywood are creating so many psyops to make people believe that they are evil and coming to wipe off mankind??
edit on 11/20/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

If I was to turn to screen writing instead of filming, I would come to ATS or the likes as one of the first sources for good ideas. The imagination runs really wild in here, and with heaps of people hoping something bad will happen, because then atleast something interesting is happening in their pathetic routine infested lives.

Hollywood writers will grab anything and everything that sounds amazing and exciting. Just look here... doesn't take much more than some Joe writing a thread and call it something with UFO and people come running to read / participate... believers and skeptics alike. The same thing happens once the movie comes out. Believers and skeptics goes to see it.

Instead of posting mad ideas, photos of birds and planes and writing books, write scripts.... and sell them.

This is what screen writers do and it makes damn good sense. OP... think about the free publicity you just gave that movie by writing this thread.... can't be bought for money, and they didn't even have to persuade you.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just finished this on the Netflix, finally. For what it was, it was a very good movie.

For the fans out there (I never knew this existed), I'm assuming this was a pretty good adaptation from the book(?)

They obviously took this movie very seriously. Great actors. Great set designs. Great dialog (realistic words, phrases, and actions of how a late 1800s society would act with such phenomena - believeable). Unbelieveable CGI. Great design of alien species. Terrific musical score (original?).

And, like some people are saying... they did their research: they collected a lot of popular legends, myths, stories, encounters... bits and pieces from every where. Which makes it fun for the 'normal' folks and especially meaningful to the 'believers/conspiracy folks'.

Not cheesy. Very well done. No matter your opinion of underlying stories and messages (or conditioning), enjoy it for what it is... A pretty damn good movie.

Just my $.02 - Thanks for the topic. S&F just for that - I star'd a ton of you others, too (nice rebuttals)
edit on 2/2/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
No it's not, what it is, is another terrible movie produced by a greedy Hollywood and the cause of me losing 92 minutes that Ill never get back.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Our points of view are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by Helious

Our points of view are not mutually exclusive.

To be fair, the first 20 minutes of the movie kicked major ass but for me, the aliens just killed it for me, they could have made it so much better, if the rest of the movie had been like the first 20 minutes I would have fallen over myself to recommend it!

That said, I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! One of my favorite movies is Starship Troopers so I am not going to try to paint myself a professional movie critic haha, we all like what we like and every opinion is at the very least.... Subjective.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

lol - BIG Starship troopers fan, here.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Notice though that mankind won out over the invaders. If it's a psyop, shouldn't we be getting conditioned to think it would be futile to fight aliens?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
how come they always make moves about aliens attacking us, why can they make one with them helping us.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sleepingdeath
how come they always make moves about aliens attacking us, why can they make one with them helping us.
They did in this movie. Well not THEM as in plural but there was one that was there to help. Sleepingdeath you were surprisingly the only one who brought this up. I am kind of shocked that every here has been on the negative doom and gloom thought pattern. As soon as i seen her looking at him from across the bar the first thing i thought was she's a good ET. This was the main reason that made this movie good to me. I really can't think of anyother movie that has a friendly humaniod ET in it.

I wouldnt be surprised if we don't start seeing allot more movies with good ET's helping/saving us.. Personally I'm done with violence and the doom and gloom story's. I think if there is to be some invasion real\ or staged in our future, that the good ET's will be there and have our backs and will definatly save us.

I believe there is a large amount of humanoid ET's in the universe. And the majority of them are good. Think about it, in order for any race to get so advanced in space travel they would have to work together and be a peacful race. -just my two cents-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join