It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Cowboys & Aliens" is ANOTHER blatant ANUNNAKI psyop!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just watched Jon Favreau's "Cowboys & Aliens" and I had this unavoidable impression that the plot was totally influenced by Zecharia Sitchin's work on the Anunnaki, though it was distorted for creating another psyop about a hostile alien invasion.
The bad aliens of "Cowboys & Aliens", come to Earth for mining GOLD, what's an explicit reference to the Anunnaki. Favreau's aliens are 9 ft tall reptilian-amphibian humanoids and look like the depictions of Dagon and other "mythic" creatures reported by ancient civilizations, associated to the Babylonian alien-god Oannes aka ENKI aka EA. As far as Jon Favreau settled part of "Iron Man 2" production in a Freemason temple in Pasadena, California, under the codename "Rasputin", it doesn't take too much imagination to figure out that he's a high-rank Freemason, what makes the references in "Cowboys & Aliens" more evident.

It seems that latest Hollywood movies are making more direct and open references to the Anunnaki. I've noticed it in "Transformers - The Dark of the Moon", in "Immortals" and now in "Cowboys & Aliens". So I ask, if the Sumerian alien-gods are just a "myth", why the MK-Ultra apparatus of Hollywood are creating so many psyops to make people believe that they are evil and coming to wipe off mankind??
edit on 11/20/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Interesting.

I guess Hollywood knows good fiction when it sees it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Hell, I think more and more people are hoping for an alien attack, or the zombie outbreak, or for FEMA camps to be utilized..

Lest we not forget the concept of the law of attraction hahaha, something big come this way.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The writers maybe can use computer? Search the interwebs? Run across an interesting story possibility, and run with it?

That's what Hollywood is supposed to do.

Personally? I like the blending of Western, and Sci-fi.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Or, alternative theory, and hang on to your hats because it's pretty out there - it's just a film.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So when the alien force comes nuking away our civilization, the sheeple who think they arent sheeple will go running to the establishment.

When realistically the 'establishment' is miles underground safe and sound, while their robot toys 'depopulate' their world.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's all predictive programming for the grand finale. Project Bluebeam.

Actually, it may very well be predictive programming. But it's a little more terrestrial in nature. The aliens represent all those "evil terrorists" we're fighting in the middle east that are hell bent on getting to us. The good guys are of course, us. It is a psyop in a manner of speaking. But only to the degree it keeps the fear of our country being invaded by the boogeyman in our minds.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
edit on 11/20/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
First off; S & F for an excellent thought, and discussion topic.

That having been said -

Whether the MJ-12 documents are authentic is still widely argued by many - both for and against. Regardless of this situation; are not there protocols laid out in them for the media to disseminate the 'truth' in successive waves? If there is no such thing as a time-table for TPTB to follow, they've still done either a great job leaking information over the years, or done a horrible job keeping it all secret.

Art does imitate life, AND life also imitates art...

Make what you will of his life's work, but it's too bad that Mr. Sitchin isn't around anymore to see some of his influences on pop culture...

good eye, OP!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I said this exact thing to my partner not 10 mins ago about this movie.

Also, what is very interesting, is that plenty of channelled material mentions how our mining techniques are so intrusive and hurt the planet and that they have far less intrusive techniques of extracting Gold. Guess what? The movie depicts this too.

It's all very interesting and coincidental.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

It seems that latest Hollywood movies are making more direct and open references to the Anunnaki. I've noticed it in "Transformers - The Dark of the Moon", in "Immortals" and now in "Cowboys & Aliens". So I ask, if the Sumerian alien-gods are just a "myth", why the MK-Ultra apparatus of Hollywood are creating so many psyops to make people believe that they are evil and coming to wipe off mankind??

It seems that more and more people are taking things that Hollywood produces as fact or some sort of special message or something that has a hidden clue.

Heck, with what it costs to go to a movie, it better darn well be entertaining and an escape from reality for 2 to 2 1/2 hours!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Harrison Ford is clearly an alien too... or even worse, a top-end freemason. He was in Star Wars and knew about the crystal skulls and now, he is in that. Who knew ay? Harrison Ford is evil folks.

P.s. Im not being serious, I think its just a film. I know right? How weird.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Can ANY of you provide a SINGLE shred of evidence (note, evidence, not proof)
That there actually exists something that could be even remotely
be considered to qualify as "ANUNNAKI "?

I call BS on the subject, and i call BS on your whole way of life.

Grow up.

That wasn't very nice. Can you provide evidence for all of your beliefs without using circular reasoning to do it? I didn't think so.
edit on 11/20/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is a higly speculative theory without any evidence, shouldn't this be in the Skunk Works forum?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well met, OP. I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, considering the lineup of stars acting in it. There has been what could be seen as a wholesale desensitizing of the masses by the hollywood machine when you consider the latest batch of entertainments that have been trotted out. Even some of the cable channels have gotten in on the craze, when you consider the national geographic channel, history channel, etc.
This reminds me of how we would get our horses used to the sensation of a lead rope, or even a saddle. The gear would be put on the horse, and he would usually freak out a little bit at first until he got used to the feeling of a rope following him around, or a saddle's weight on his back. We as humans are being exposed more and more to things our forefathers didn't have to ever consider- something coming from above that wasn't a pissed off god. Is this a good thing, a false flag, or just plain and simple imagination? Who can tell? All possible things are on the table though, so its better to be laughed at for being prepared for the worst, than not prepared five minutes too late.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

It is not my job to try to prove a negative (insert logic here),
and i do not care if my views are considered "nice" or otherwise.

i call for evidence on this "Anunnaki" bullcrap.

This is not a popularity contest.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by LionOfGOD

Says the person posting on ATS. Why do you let someone else's way of life get under your skin. Is it because you do not HAVE a way of life? There are signs everywhere that suggest They exist. Not vampires, but other beings and yeah they like their bling, gold has more uses than covering a rapper's grill. Good post OP. I have noticed the themes of movies music and news stories lately. You are onto something thats fo sho.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
The writers maybe can use computer? Search the interwebs? Run across an interesting story possibility, and run with it?

That's what Hollywood is supposed to do.

Personally? I like the blending of Western, and Sci-fi.

Or the writers are members of occultist societies and use their secret knowledge for indoctrinating the masses, through one the most powerful psyop tools: The movie industry.

Interesting that in the first episode of the current season of History Channel's Ancient Aliens, the movie "Cowboys & Aliens" was scrutinized and compared with actual references in the US history, giving account of the contact of aliens with American tribes and several incidents involving UFOs, reported in the old west.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

...through one the most powerful psyop tools: The movie industry.

This I can agree with. But lets add the msm, newspapers, magazines, consensus science, anything on television, our beloved internet, and of course, the actors who "serve" in government offices across the country.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Or, they see a money making opportunity when they see one.

Occams razor would seem to apply here. What's most likely? 1) Writers who did a little research on the internet, and actually came up with a reasonably good idea (for a change...) due to that research. Or... 2) A secret society that indulges in hints of coming catastrophe for some unknown reasons.

I know which one is more likely from my point of view...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join