It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 DEAD in O-hi-O

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I would like for you to watch some protests from the 60's vietnam era in history and just observe.

and now we have some videos of our current situation and protests.

we could spend all day on the tube observing these violent actions by our police who are taking orders from those we supposedly put in power.. .

my point however, these protesters were doing nothing illegal they had no weapons and every right to be there protesting...
nothing has changed things have only become sugarcoated instead of national guardsmen we have police in full body armor and gas masks, guns drawn and batons swinging. on our own US citizens.

you ask where are all the hippies from the 60's well they probly got tired of being beat down and ostracized for their beliefs that we can live in peace without control of dirty corporations and politician war mongers profiting from our blood.

its time for change and world wide the 99% (thats all of us even those who think these are just dirty hippies with no jobs or life the scum of the earth so to speak). we are all the 99% (anyone who pays thier taxes honestly) and we want our freedom our founding fathers fought and died for.

edit on 11/20/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/20/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's so easy for "them" isn't it? Malign and ridicule protesters and then it's hardly noticed when a few turn up beaten or dead. We live in much different times now and there's NO excuse to allow it to happen again. Already we have had dozens of incidents caught live and caught on film of police brutality. On this day in Egypt we have so far, at least 7 protesters dead. How long til it happens here? Rest in Peace to all those who have fallen standing up for what you believe in.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Tragedy beyond belief in my State.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

To some of us who lived through those times thanks for sharing the info with the younger crowd. Police brutality is nothing new in the US we who have the Constitution and Bill of Rights.. We the land where millions have come in order to get a taste of freedom. We have had to always fight and die just to preserve a little of what is actually ours to claim and keep. Nothing new under the sun except the new technology to use against us. The criminals who contol our Government have gotten bolder. The police have gotten meaner. The general public have gotten dumber. Point in case where the general population say that there are city codes and ordinances which over rid the top law of the land. That makes no sense but to them it does. They believe that a rule subject to a fine it top law and the supreme law of the land is on the bottom. Everything is upside down and this is more proof of it. Don't fool yourselves into believing that the mercenary blood thirty militarized law enforcers will have any qualms about shooting beating and torturing you. They will have no trouble doing that at all. This is not a game this is not a moment in the sun. Protest is not just a right it is a duty as a US citizen. It was born in blood and unfortunately the country will live or die in blood. Nothing new under the sun..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

All those protesters were paid off by George Soros.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
according to the pig supporters on here, the protesters all deserve any violence that is dished out to them, especially if they don't do exactly what they're told, when they are told, like good little subservient slaves.

I posted the song which was written about the Kent State massacre (Hey, Sandy) in the ongoing thread about the pepper spray incident. As it truly is only a matter of time before we have some more young people to write songs about.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

the true freedom loving people of this world already know that this is a pieceful protest,
someone forgot to tell the poleice.

it is anticipated that before change can be made the enforces must stand face to face with a resolute pieceful protestors that are quite littereally the 99%

the will of the people will weild more power than all the tear gas and rubber bullets in the world,
IF THEY STAY PIECEFUL

the human spirit is unbreakable when we stand sholder to sholder and the will of the 99% be done

xp

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

ALL of the protestors are being paid by Soros? Talk about a wide general statement. I know these so called Arab springs and the now US autumn were started with much planning and desire to over throw all governments. The bank cartels desires to directly control countries like is now beginning to happen in Europe. Like a back fire to contol the burning. However it apparently hasn't worked out so well for TPTB. They think they are god and lots of people treated them like they are. They are anything but intelligient and anything but perfect. Most of the Globalists when coming out of the closest and actually open their mouth are showing how stupid and totally uneducated they are. But we continue to allow them to rule our world. They can rule their little places of hell like the Bohemian Grove and their little clubs like Skull and Bones. TPTB need to stay the h*ll out of our world. We don't like you. We don't want you. We don't need you. You are death and destruction everywhere you go. Self destruct somewhere away from us.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Everything will be OK if the OWS folks just go home and wash up and get to making some money.

Also, Neil Young then can write some more songs for all.

Then OWS folks can buy Neil's new CD if they get jobs.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ALL of the protestors are being paid by Soros?

Well, maybe not all, just some of them. I'm kidding. It was a facetious comment aimed at people who actually believe that, and if you have been keeping up with the posts here, you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
kali, redrose, & exploder thank you for your replies well said I 100% agree.

Acid I fear you are correct I only hope people will listen to the songs.

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Everything will be OK if the OWS folks just go home and wash up and get to making some money.

Also, Neil Young then can write some more songs for all.

Then OWS folks can buy Neil's new CD if they get jobs.

how if going home and taking a shower going to help anything.? and get to making some money what will that solve?
only thing making money produces is to support the corrupt system that we are trying to change.

Also, what does buying a new song have to do with any of this.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Read this and see....neilyoungnews.thrasherswheat.org...

So, if the OWS buys his records they help in a real good way!! AND they don't get busted upside the head !!

edit on 20-11-2011 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

Neil Young
MusiCares 2010 Person of the Year

Rarely -- if ever -- has a single artist supported so many causes, for such a sustained period, raising considerable funds and awareness while reaching out to millions and millions around the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

So, if the OWS buys his records they help in a real good way!! AND they don't get busted upside the head !!

Neil Young

Rarely -- if ever -- has a single artist supported so many causes, for such a sustained period, raising considerable funds and awareness while reaching out to millions and millions around the world.

and yet you belittle his work by mocking the protesters he is suporting? troll fail my friend epic troll fail.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

Neil Young

Great advertising plug there Neil!....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
but america doesn't harm unarmed peaceful protesters like libya, egypt, syria, iran and iraq.

when will nato carpet bomb ohio to free the ohioan people.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I remember the Kent State massacre.
Just goes to show you that a Uniform and a Gun make an obedient robot.

I read that there was a petition to stop the war with over a million signatures sent to the Prez.
And ignored.

It seems that our voices are not heard unless it is politically convenient.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Tin soldiers and Nixon coming.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Vietnam protesters were out in the millions for a good cause. Ending the war.
OWS protesters are out in the thousands. Ignores the wars and demand Handouts.

Kent State Army National Guards used real Bullets.

OWS get pelted with Rubber bullets from Cops.

I'm sorry, no comparison.

Massive S & F fest for a FAIL

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I read that there was a petition to stop the war with over a million signatures sent to the Prez.
And ignored.

You think one million would impress a politician? Maybe one hundred million would impress a politician. If the one million each included a hundred to twenty five hundred dollar check each they would have better chance because money talks in politics and probably always will. A million bitching out of three hundred or so million seems nothing but extraneous noise.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximosPoena

I dont see where i failed my goal was to compare the 60's to our current times of protest...

60's police and military brutality on unarmed citizens for speaking their mind...

today - police brutality only sugar coated as you put it with rubber bullets the reasoning citizens protesting and speaking their mind...

it is the same now if not worse than it was back then for the simple fact that we have not learned from those 4 deaths of innocent civilians so many years ago.

fail no i dont think so the only fail is the one I am trying to point out and that is the failure of our GOV. to do their job... we as the 99% need to stand up and bring a stop to this madness...

this is after all America land of the free home of the brave!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join