It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Ruppert implicated Cheney in 9/11 attacks at Commonwealth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is the speech (pdf format)

He is also coming out with a new book called Crossing the Rubicon: September 11 and the Decline of American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil

The major points of his book are:

"In my new book I will be making several key points:

1. I will name Vice President Richard Cheney as the prime suspect in the mass murders of 9/11 and will establish that, not only was he a planner in the attacks, but also that on the day of the attacks he was running a completely separate Command, Control and Communications system which was superceding any orders being issued by the FAA, the Pentagon, or the White House Situation Room;

2. I will establish conclusively that in May of 2001, by presidential order, Richard Cheney was put in direct command and control of all wargame and field exercise training and scheduling through several agencies, especially FEMA. This also extended to all of the conflicting and overlapping NORAD drills -- some involving hijack simulations -- taking place on that day.

3. I will also demonstrate that the TRIPOD II exercise being set up on Sept. 10th in Manhattan was directly connected to Cheney's role in the above.

4. I will also prove conclusively that a number of public officials, at the national and New York City levels, including then-Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, were aware that flight 175 was en route to lower Manhattan for 20 minutes and did nothing to order the evacuation of, or warn the occupants of the South Tower. One military officer was forced to leave his post in the middle of the attacks and place a private call to his brother - who worked at the WTC - warning him to get out. That was because no other part of the system was taking action.

5. I will also show that the Israeli and British governments acted as partners with the highest levels of the American government to help in the preparation and, very possibly, the actual execution of the attacks."

The book is due out in October, 2004.

This should be interesting. Unlike Michael Moore, he actually asks for public criticism and research and debate about his books. He said his video, The Truth and Lies of 9/11, has stood up to all scrutiny.

Can't wait to get my hands on this. Can you imagine if it does stand up to scrutiny? It will completely end Bush's reelection hopes and probably end up earning the Bush administration the title of most corrupt American Government ever.

Giving credit where credit is due: I first learned about this book from another message board (a conservative board, www.moorewatch.com).

[edit on 4-9-2004 by Cutwolf]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It does point directly to Cheney being the conductor to the orchestrated 911.

What I take away from it is the Brick Wall of Peak Oil. It really does sound ominous. It almost makes the 911 fraud pale by comparison. I wonder if there is much an individual can do to prepare and deal with the comming Peak Oil crisis.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I really like Mike Ruppert. I have been following his work very closely and I am a subscriber to "From the Wilderness."

Can you imagine if it does stand up to scrutiny? It will completely end Bush's reelection hopes and probably end up earning the Bush administration the title of most corrupt American Government ever.

It will be amazing if that happens. I would love to see this corrupt covernment end soon for the sake of every human on this planet. God Bless.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
one man and his book versus several committees and organizations proclaiming 9/11 was caused by islamic extremists. should we really believe he alone was able to figure out the truth when 9/11 committee, the senatorial investigations committee, and the lord butler (in london) investigation couldn't? should we believe him or the hundreds of other people that took part in the 3 groups i listed above?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
one man and his book versus several committees and organizations proclaiming 9/11 was caused by islamic extremists. should we really believe he alone was able to figure out the truth when 9/11 committee, the senatorial investigations committee, and the lord butler (in london) investigation couldn't? should we believe him or the hundreds of other people that took part in the 3 groups i listed above?

Those committees all rely on the Government to come to their conclusions and could easily be misled if the Government chooses to mislead. If I'm wrong on this, correct me, but this book is independently investigated and independently written.

But anyway, let's wait 'til the book comes out. All of his work has held up to scrutiny so far, so maybe this won't be different.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by Cutwolf]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm a total woosie. I would be afraid for my life. You know what they did to Terry Yeakey.
Maybe Michael Ruppert is somewhat safer because he has a higher profile.

The only reason I feel free to be obnoxiously mouthy about my opinions here is because my name is not out there to everyone else. The powers that be can easily find out who i/or anyone here is, but if you're not saying it out in public it is sort of like plausable deniability. If they kill me it looks more suspicious than not. (they probalby don't give a rat's *ss about me, which is the way i like it)

top topics

join