Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Possible GENUINE picture of a Fallen Angel?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Nice pic of someone casting a light immage on the wall. The person put this out there like it was something that just occurred on the wall, when actually they created it themselves and put it out there with some fancy title. ALOT of youtubers do this stuff all the time. They are just hoaxsters looking for attention.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingsMantis
you summoned a creature so know what will you do it about it?

Contracts must be made.

Some people may summon them, but they come on their own. They generally monitor and try to negatively influence or curtail all people, especially those who are awake and trying to nudge others. Then they invariably show up, whether or not you are aware of them. They're far more damaging if your not, and have blinders on. And attempt to shove you back into the sheep fold, or chicken coop.

Love, unconditional love, kindness, faith in Goodness Protecting, helps alot.

In a world with war, starvation and poison, radiation everywhere, and geometry above , the Virgo constellation/Virgin giving birth to appollyon , the signs in the heavens and stars/sun that the scriptures spoke of, then just after elenin, the code revelations 9 11 fly by, the dark side has alot of access points.

However if people truly did the work they came to do, and become love, grow their awareness, have faith in goodness above, if they're Christian, walk in Christ's footsteps, not Hosea's, not Jeremiah's but Christ's footsteps, the message of love and service to others, and caring about everyone, equally, the way the early Christians lived, then, there would be far less access in this world by negatives and far more access given by Love and Positive. But even so, we can turn and seek and with gratitude and kindness, shine forth the light.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with much that you said, but our leaders are still not reptilian. . .

I do believe there a positive and negative energies, but none that can actually manifest them self.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by Unity_99

your joking.. right?

you honestly think our leaders are big lizards?

..... BAHAHAHAHA

Well, that would explain Dick Cheney very well...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingsMantis
you summoned a creature so know what will you do it about it?

Contracts must be made.

Close the blinds so there is no more reflection.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Looks like if you took the Face on Mars and cut the lighter portion out you could quite easily obtain a very similar shape and design. Blur, Grain Merge, blur some more etc

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by Viking9019
It definitely looks like a face but a falling angel....seriously?
I wouldn't believe a damn thing those paranoid freaks on the David Icke forums have got to say.

The person on David Icke forums was claiming it was an Alien Grey but we all know better than that... Aliens are demons in disguise...

We??? RG, please do not include me in your brainwashed way of thinking. This is only your belief, and maybe a few other book religion people in here. Most of us know better than that, we know that demons are the thoughts inside us all, even you, and that ETs are interstellar travellers interested in our development.
And why did you post a plagiarized photo and call it your own?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

There is a fine line between truth and insanity....

Truth : There is global elite who want absolute power. They are the root of our engineered economic collapse. They are the source of all corruption.
Insanity : THEY ARE REPTILIAN DEMONS!!!

See the difference?
edit on 21-11-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

What if the global elite are working with demons to gain absolute power?

did that ever cross your mind...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Truth : There is global elite who want absolute power. They are the root of our engineered economic collapse. They are the source of all corruption.

See the difference?

If that where the case then "angels" would be preparing us more. The light would not go without a fight.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Fallen Angel! Dont make me laugh. The only thing thats falling is the quality of threads posted on ATS!!!!

This is a joke and poor one at that.

Mods, you should no better and do a better job of classification and ensure that joke threads are posted in joke places.

hurt me....

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Like Icke says- "You can't bury your head in the sand without being on your knees first." Although I do find it odd that it hung out so long if it wasn't in fact a reflection. Could be though-who can tell

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Dude what planet are you on?

First you believe that Aliens are Demons in disguise, now you think that The Government is working with Demons for world conquest......Nice Logic

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

See the difference?

I do not doubt they are, they are satanists that practice rituals and sacrifice, whether they actually exist or not, the ones that practice that stuff, believe in it whether anyone else does or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Supposing the wall with the image is facing north, is the window light image coming from a southern or eastern wall?

p.s. Did you create your Avatar? Because that looks like some serious image manipulation. Just sayin.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'll admit, I'm surprised the amount of detail in that pic, bumps, ridges and even shadow over an apparent eye ball. We can't rule out pareidolia, but this is definitely on of the better claims I've come across.

Here's a recent post I've just put up on the Icke forums that I hope will coherently explain the phenomenon concerning our old friends the reptilians.

I Hope This Post May Change Your Life!

Please be sure utilize the resources I provide before responding with any derogatory comments.

Much love!
edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
we as humans ahve evolved with a form of facial recognition, which unfortunately sees faces in almost anything... unfortunately, the face of mars is just a rock formation, the jesus on a peice of toast is just a burnt peice of toast and your fallen angel is just a reflection of light...

look up pareidolia

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

That is in fact a demonic presence within the house making itself known...a fallen angel is one who fell from heaven because of the rebellion against God. They now live as spirits who can possess the bodies of those who have died and therefore incarnate on Earth. What you have here in that picture is simply the spirit of a demon who has wandered into the house and wishes to make itself known to you.

I'd bring some crosses into that room if you wish to keep the integrity of your home.

G

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im not sure what I was expecting to see, when I saw the title Fallen Angel....but, it wasnt the photograph you posted. That is just a trick of the light, probably shining thru a small crack in the glass, or even a small stain on the window, or an ornament/vase or something.

Fallen Angel...no, not that I would know what one should look like. But even if it were fallen, I dont expect it would look like an Alien or Bart Simpson....sorry...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Right.... so no explanation as why there's clearly a demonic face in the wall?

yep yep move along. nothing to see here.. "buries head in sand"...
edit on 20/11/11 by masqua because: Off topic quote removed
could be somthing else.

could be a mapping error in the cam. could be be an angry ghost which would not be a fallen angel

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What photo is plagiarized, the one in the OP?
Thanks

Originally posted by autowrench
And why did you post a plagiarized photo and call it your own?

edit on 6-3-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join