It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible GENUINE picture of a Fallen Angel?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule
You have to be joking. And of course its YOU again, jumping at shadows, literally this time. Plus, I'm sure that is just where a fallen angel would project an image of itself, on some meaningless random wall in someone's room. So EEEEVIIIIILL and FALLEN. This is just as bad as Jesus or as you call him/it, Yeshumashuahamamama, on a burned slice of toast.

That's right, I'm mocking you. No doubt I will be scolded for it, but its totally worth it. Thanks for the laugh.

Shadows? Interesting. If it helps you sleep well at night. But, while you're tuning out all the clues around you to seek more, and question everything you know and begin your own spiritual journey back home, just be aware that not believing they're around does not protect us from the negative influences, and thoughts. Most of what is running in our heads is not our zenmind, calm loving thoughts. So cancel most of it out and then pay attention to headaches, illness, stress, odd things that occur, when you really start to do this with earnest.

I also recommend reading up on something that is to me essential understanding. Don Juan and Discipline.

www.prismagems.com...
educate-yourself.org...

Hmmm don't like orgone. I have some recipes for it, so its going to be our new craft soon.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Face palms it was a Draco also known by humans as a fallen angel or a demon. Basically whatever humans call it that thing was pissed to show up like that. Whoever was making orgones pissed it off, orgones are used to interfere with a persons frequency and raise it. Which then usually end up with a person becoming aware more, so next time when you do it pray like hell that you get protected. Cause that looked like one pissed off warning/ threat towards you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Face palms it was a Draco also known by humans as a fallen angel or a demon. Basically whatever humans call it that thing was pissed to show up like that. Whoever was making orgones pissed it off, orgones are used to interfere with a persons frequency and raise it. Which then usually end up with a person becoming aware more, so next time when you do it pray like hell that you get protected. Cause that looked like one pissed off warning/ threat towards you.

Seriously? What I would have done instead is find out what is making that shape on the wall. Find the source of light and see what it is shining through. I mean really? A light on the wall is how they show themselves? They can't manifest in 3D form? Just show up on a wall somewhere? Weaksauce to the max.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Hahahaha laugh it off for now wait until things come in the open, that is when you gonna say I was so wrong about the weaksauce.

Anyway that was more of a warning then a show up
Trust me you don't want one of those showing up it would rip you a part with a mere blink.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

.... FAIL...

Second line

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Not that kid. He said it like it is.

Jordan Maxwell about reptilians

The S group, are real snakes in the grass, and they're most of our leaders. For real.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

your joking.. right?

you honestly think our leaders are big lizards?

..... BAHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It is better to share the truth and shine light, then to be the one that tries to extinguish it or be the one that raises the support of wars,genocide, tortures and murders.

When you get to the end of the tunnel you will feel everything that you did and I bet that you would feel like hell. Skeptics are all fun and games until the truth hits them at the end that is when the tough guys turn to little babies.

Anyway enjoy the ride while it lasts cause at the end knowing everything and feeling everything might be too over whelming for your tough guy attitude.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

My friend if you think the people elect the leaders of countries you are horribly horribly way off the track. Yet what is funny is that when by miracle people do elect the leader they want. That nice guy either gets shot or ends up in a horrible accident. The government has always been manipulated and always will be until the people wake up enough to realize. That the spoon feeding of bull needs to stop that would be the day that humanity finally takes the next step forward. Until then it will all be fun and games until everyone gets hurt.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

There is a fine line between truth and insanity....

Truth : There is global elite who want absolute power. They are the root of our engineered economic collapse. They are the source of all corruption.
Insanity : THEY ARE REPTILIAN DEMONS!!!

See the difference?

edit on 21-11-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

your joking.. right?

..... BAHAHAHAHA

I don't think it. I know it. I have energy recognition and can see it. Dracos nearly knock you off your seat. The royal family has that energy. Bush and the others more like snakes/gecko's what they called stone masons in ancient egypt. David Icke is talking the truth.

I recognize their energy as my opposite and have seen over and over the arrests. Christ and the good side will come in and the healing and restoring of the progression and school and the round up arrests will take place.

That is going to happen sooner or later, and I wish today.

A few years ago, was at the school, and the kids were going to class, like leaving their class to go to computer, or library, while I was waiting for an appointment with the learning assistant team for my son with apraxia.

I felt a strong intense danger, and knew the children were in danger, and had this strong sense of Serve And Protect The Children. The danger was coming from behind me, and I turned around in shock and saw the Queens photo on the wall. And that was an access point.

You don't get the universe we're in.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

.... I don't even know what to say to that... that's like beyond loony, What proof do you have. I'm yet to see a single concrete fact to point that your right... ever!

Seriously dude, they are not reptile gecko snake people...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Looks kinda like half a gremlin's face. Sorry, but it's just light. You can see all kinds of shapes in clouds, and ceilings, etc. All very random.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

your joking.. right?

..... BAHAHAHAHA

I don't think it. I know it. I have energy recognition and can see it. Dracos nearly knock you off your seat. The royal family has that energy. Bush and the others more like snakes/gecko's what they called stone masons in ancient egypt. David Icke is talking the truth.

I recognize their energy as my opposite and have seen over and over the arrests. Christ and the good side will come in and the healing and restoring of the progression and school and the round up arrests will take place.

That is going to happen sooner or later, and I wish today.

A few years ago, was at the school, and the kids were going to class, like leaving their class to go to computer, or library, while I was waiting for an appointment with the learning assistant team for my son with apraxia.

I felt a strong intense danger, and knew the children were in danger, and had this strong sense of Serve And Protect The Children. The danger was coming from behind me, and I turned around in shock and saw the Queens photo on the wall. And that was an access point.

You don't get the universe we're in.

I dont get the universe were in?... I think you are misinterpreting the universe we are in...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I consider staying in the dark and not seeking loony. Never could see how anyone could do it. Been questioning everything since I was a kid, mind you I saw a grey at 4, might have a made a difference. But the truth is there for all who wake up. All who seek. Meditate, do the rainbow bridge thing, and join those hemispheres.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light,

Also, read Matthew 13 and really work at weeding your garden of the programming, and asking God to heal your vision and hearing, in other words empty your cup.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I meditate frequently. I question everything, and understand that most of everything we are told are lies, but I know that our "leaders" are not "reptilians."

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
you summoned a creature so know what will you do it about it?

Contracts must be made.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
interesting photo, I have to disagree with the fallen angel theory though. fallen angel would not be so bright would be more dark and sinister lookin.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Earlier this week on the tosh.0 blog I saw Jesus on a dog's butt....what do you say about that OP?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I meditate frequently. I question everything, and understand that most of everything we are told are lies, but I know that our "leaders" are not "reptilians."

I agree...

Infact i agree with about your last 5 posts or somthing.... this reptilian bit is actually stupid.. just like deamons/aliems on your wall via reflection.... its properly too stupid to even really put into words...

Answer this... why would a demon/angel/alien make faces into someones wall via reflection? just pull the one continous face!

Next.. if half an hour had past why did the light shinning through the blinds on the window not change the direction that the shadow of the blinds was casting??

and why if there were reptilian Overlords in charge of the planet that can shapeshift, have been around for millions of years and have advanced knowledge would they hide and manipulate? instead of farms us if they need substance from us or enslave us the easy way! with revealing they are scary dino people and whacking a chain round our neck... it makes sooo little sense!! im out

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join