It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ron paul on face the nation.........starting right now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
just wanted to give a heads up.
maybe this will be a decent interview.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nothing but football on here...I live in the South, it's a religion here. Keep me posted if you hear of a live link...I couldn't find one

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
that was bogus.
in the lead up to how they made it seem like it was going to be an in depth interview.
they gave him 5 minutes and really didn't even give him the chance to fully answer a question.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
just wanted to give a heads up.
maybe this will be a decent interview.
you mean Ron Paul?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
HERE IS THE INTERVIEW. IT IS DECENT.

I believe he did a good job throwing out some misconceptions and getting his true point across. even tho they blantantly try and change his words around. believe ron paul is getting better at dealing with the media and their tricks.
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: fix video

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

thanx for the link, i'll watch it again.
i'm just tired of all these, this is what you think, right ron? no, this is what i think!, interviews.
he needs to just start picking one topic per interview and explain it in as much detail as he can in 45 seconds.
unless people understand the issue and not just the title of the issue, ron loses the argument.
imho

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Love it. Unlike the rest of the candidates. Ron always turns the tables on these MSM interviews. He knows what he is talking about and proves how intelligient he is. That is the main reason they don't give him much time. The rest the more they open their mouth the more foot they put in it. Ron when given the opportunity makes fools of them all.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So the interviewer opens up the interview with calling him Mr. Paul. In fact calling him Mr. Paul during the whole interview. Why the lack of a respect? Call the man Dr. Paul. It's a sign of disrepect, passive aggressiveness. I mean, why is this man above the societal norm of addressing Doctors as such.

Bob Schieffer comes up as a presumptuous man. When you interview a man, you allow him to answer the questions, without interrupting. You do not make a statement, (ie so you blame the US Government for 9/11, next question), that contradicts the answers given by the interviewee. I mean, really? Am I the only one who sees this?

CBS really thinks rude interviews fly? Didn't they learn from the backlash that occurred after their debate? All see eye, trying to blind its viewer once again. I'm starting to really wonder, if the there's something more devious at play here.

Dr. Paul handled his questioning brilliantly, despite the obvious attempts of spin from the interviewer.

Just left feedback on Twitter for Mr. Schieffer. Hopefully enough people continue to do so with every media personality that continues with this deception.
edit on 20-11-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join