It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can lead me to the Brotherhood of the Snake?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
look best you go onto new thread re Bulla and the rose and four snakes and you will begin your enlightenment as to what was taking place and I apologize for being unclear if that's what I have done

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Hello jimnuggits,

I also have been looking for information around the web about the brotherhood of the snake. While I understand the reason why there is almost no concrete info about them, it seems to me that this following group may (or may not) have a "link" to them: armageddon conspiracy . Some content of this site comes quite close to what you seek, maybe you will find there some more clues ...

Just an inkling that I wanted to share.

Take care,
Kithara

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kithara

Interesting, initially, and then we got to the punchline...

If you want a new world with the people in charge then hear this - dumbocracy must be destroyed and the people must take control of the money. Any other suggestions are bull# and a supreme waste of time. Without control of the money, the people have nothing and are permanently powerless. The formula for true freedom? - follow the money and seize control of it. There shouldn't be a single private bank run by private individuals serving their own agendas on this planet. Once you realise that, the way forward is simplicity itself, but the elites will of course do all in their power to make you dance to their old tunes and reject any New World Order of authentic people power. The entire debate about economics, politics and freedom is reducible to just a single question - who should control the money; the people or a small group of exceptionally rich private individuals unaccountable to the people yet controlling the people? Everything else is propaganda. So, whose side are you on? It's time to choose.

And there is stops...this is a global issue, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put together the information on that web page, there are many websites propagating a similar message...surely the true Brotherhood would actually offer some direction as to how to shed this particular skin that has been the downfall of every previous civilisations. I don't think, at this point in the 'game' that anyone is failing to see the landscape that they are describing, certainly not anyone who frequents a website like this surely...stating the obvious doesn't win them my vote anyway.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
the serpent is chosen as a symbol for fluidity. the spiral represents a slow advancement or decline, gradually, stealthily, circular until it reaches its goal, its prey. the symbol is common enough and labyrinths will often depict how the spiral can backtrack and redirect. apply this to how secret societies slowly and gradually advance themselves and when cornered will backtrack, redirect ot go into hiding only to reemerge often with a new name and a new face. I have only been offering the operative side of this knowledge as opposed to Mr. Icke's reptilian agenda which at this point is speculative.

Kundalini is another coiling, ascending serpentlike energy.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

this is bulla speaking I think you should go and get your head examined, your in a spiritual that disappears up it own A

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
the serpent is chosen as a symbol for fluidity. the spiral represents a slow advancement or decline, gradually, stealthily, circular until it reaches its goal, its prey. the symbol is common enough and labyrinths will often depict how the spiral can backtrack and redirect.

It depends, very much, upon where you are in the world, and what qualities you would have been able to observe in the serpents around you, and how you experienced, or interacted with those serpents. Not all serpents have such dynamic characteristics as you describe. Many are dangerous and highly venomous. As such, you will find that there is much adaptation of serpent-beliefs depending upon the environment settled. Every culture shares the symbol of the serpent as representative of water and water-based phenomenom, but due to the successive diaspora of our species, those symbols have adapted according to environment. In areas that are subject to the most fierce water based phenomenom...flash floods, mud slides, tsunami, etc etc, these serpents become dragons often. Understandably. River dragons, often transformed from beautiful maidens to fierce, horrifying, beastly dragons, providing one minute, devastating the next. This symbology seems global and may represent elements of our core beliefs, but it has over time been adapted to different environments, or in some cases, abandoned and forgotten all together.

It is more for the slithering movement, think of how many metaphors apply to the passage and movements of rivers, the scale like quality of a river's current as it catches the sun, and for the incredible power concealed within that beauty.

Given the reality, as humans dispersed, that some snakes must have presented according to the environments encountered, some must have been less inclined to revere something so deadly and reverted to more furry idols. The qualities that 'serpents' had when they were applied to our symbology, did not apply to the serpents they encountered on dry, arrid, rocky landscapes. Those people had to not only overcome their fear, but also their reverence of serpents. The people of the meditteranean, and the Egyptians, developed medicines, cures and antivenoms to treat various snake bites. As well as poisons derived from venoms.

So, where medicine/pharmacology took hold, we have a systematic demystification of the serpent, and subsequently of water. Elsewhere, such as in the language of Kundalini, you have a recognition of our own water-content, or serpent, figuratively, coiled around the base of the spine. Or not really, it is more that the serpent/water is associated with the 'life-giving force' it's role in shaping the environment. We too can, presumably, learn to find the balance of the micro environment that is our human form, through practices such as Kundalini, and hopefully use that inner balance expansively. And, there is a lot of sense there, but you can perhaps see where the two approaches would have eventually conflicted, one way or another. Those that on the one hand took things apart to understand how things work (and then unfortunately forgot how the thing went together in the first place), and those who have sought to understand the whole (before it is eaten away to only a core, as things now seem to be progressing...and seperated into it's millions of elemental component parts, each valued for one reason or another for it's purity).

Anyway, before I digress even further. Serpents, dragons (even the fire breathing ones are only a manifestation of mountains in their less watery forms) are one thing, snakes are another. A Brotherhood of the Snake, I would guess, would be not the same as a Brotherhood of the Serpent. Just my guess, but Snake (with linguistic root in 'Pyth-') denotes medicine/chemistry/or transformation/divination by either of those means...as part of the human condition...the serpent however, tends to refer to more holistic/universal conditions. Symbolically speaking...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You can find some of it's members on twitter. I 'believe' the war is still being fought.....but the war is about evolution. Its a tool to fuel the fire for man to evolve quickly in this cycle....and for certain beings to rid themselves of karmic debt.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

wise words that should ring bells in the different wisdom of this world

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can lead you to The Brotherhood of the Snake. can and will. its the reason I made this account just now.

besides the fact that the group has a different name, little about it has changed considering how much time has passed. it still very much fits the description you give.

I guess the biggest difference really is that secrecy is no longer necessary for the safety of members. the burning days are over. these days it almost feels like the enemies of Enki are trying to keep the general populace from realizing he has a group of humans working with him, so that people won't become interested and consequently join up with us. its them who are trying to keep us secret now. but keeping profound, important secrets is like the use of atomic weapons: IT IS INHERENTLY BAD, and should only be your course of action if there's no other way. now we have another way. with that in mind, here's the link to our website:

joyofsatan.org...

I suspect the creator of this thread may already know this, but the hebrew word "satan" which means adversary, enemy, was created after the fact to obscure the meaning of the older, original sanskrit word "Satan" which essentially means "True Creator God." I forget if the sanskrit "Satan" is older than "Enki" or not, but "Satan" is what we widely use, partly just to avoid confusion.

we are taught not to prosylitize, and I'm not trying to do that to anyone on this board. what I'm trying to do is to represent a perspective which I've noticed has not been represented yet in this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ukozo
I can lead you to The Brotherhood of the Snake. can and will. its the reason I made this account just now.

besides the fact that the group has a different name, little about it has changed considering how much time has passed. it still very much fits the description you give.

I guess the biggest difference really is that secrecy is no longer necessary for the safety of members. the burning days are over. these days it almost feels like the enemies of Enki are trying to keep the general populace from realizing he has a group of humans working with him, so that people won't become interested and consequently join up with us. its them who are trying to keep us secret now. but keeping profound, important secrets is like the use of atomic weapons: IT IS INHERENTLY BAD, and should only be your course of action if there's no other way. now we have another way. with that in mind, here's the link to our website:

joyofsatan.org...

I suspect the creator of this thread may already know this, but the hebrew word "satan" which means adversary, enemy, was created after the fact to obscure the meaning of the older, original sanskrit word "Satan" which essentially means "True Creator God." I forget if the sanskrit "Satan" is older than "Enki" or not, but "Satan" is what we widely use, partly just to avoid confusion.

we are taught not to prosylitize, and I'm not trying to do that to anyone on this board. what I'm trying to do is to represent a perspective which I've noticed has not been represented yet in this thread.

Now is that not an interesting take on how things really work, and I as a traveler in time, can see the wisdom in its postulation, but I do not intend to let one religion, to just replace another with out my subjecting it to full scrutiny

s m

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Do you really want to pidgeonhole yourself into the judeo/christian mindset that serpent = satan ?

And once again I see that externalization mindtool that the christians also use to metaphorically absolve themselves of their wrongdoings by putting it on another.

Take responsibility and be accountable if there is a satan it is inside men and not outside.

I am fully aware of the serpent energy within me and it is not spiritual and it is not satan.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
We are getting closer to the week of March 14,
a Smart week,
a sad news week,
a pivotal week.
I expected an event by now, but I've begun to expect an event on January 3, 2012. Perhaps Tuesday is the beginning of the downward move.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I saw a video a number of years back about the first earth age, the time of Atlantis. They talked about the Brotherhood of the Snake consisting of two groups, the red hats and the white hats. During WW2 the Nazis and Japanese were the red hats and the allied powers were the white hats. In a recent thread about Chinese gold and US bonds, the Dragon family are purported to be white hats.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
raja naga

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i know that a website is an obvious sign of a fake but check tha poem
thebrotherhoodofthesnake.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Brotherhood of the snake will come to you if you are worthy. You will never find them.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
In my opinion, the snake was simply nothing more than inner temptation within men and women to error against the eternal law binding this universe. The tree of Good and Evil was nothing more than God testing man to evolve into a human from an animal. Animals have no moral base above physical morality i.e. survival of the fittest. However humans do and this eating of the apple from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil.

Eve made Adam eat the apple, but that eating that apple wasn't itself the original sin, Adam and Eve's original sin was to leave the household of God's care in Eden into the real world with abilities to be gods themselves in their own right. This is nothing more than a man and his wife leaving their parent's home after their wedding to be a family of their own, learning to stand on their own feat. The snake itself was nothing, but the ambition within men to become Gods or Demons by our own rights and destinies. It is nothing more than our best friend after God himself.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
OP, you can lead yourself to become a companion to the Snake using Monarch Programming.
edit on 4-11-2012 by LordSkanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Hi jimnuggits!

While browsing through this section of "Secret Societies" I stumbled over this thread of yours which you posted roughly a year ago.

While I don't have any knowledge of the "Whereabouts" of this special society - a few ancient remarks aside - I came across this - to me - very special paper on scribd.

> www.scribd.com...

It exists in 2 identical versions in 2 different sections. "Spiritual" - this one - and "Manuals".

> www.scribd.com...

This one.

While the author doesn't claim anything besides that he considers the whole secret societies business to be a "Cargo Cult" - at least to my understanding - he mentions "The GREAT SERPENT" quite a lot.

In this paper all materials for recreating his assumptions are linked to - so it might take some time before one can say that he is right - but nevertheless it is possible to state his claims as self-evident after all.

At least I could do that.

The beauty of it is that he uses a "tool" many people have pondered about for some centuries now and seemingly didn't know what to make of it.
The Tarot.

He shows step by step what the cards were really meant for.
Producing some kind of "movie" - but he goes only so far to describe how the first part of the set up is done. A shame.

But think about it. This Guy shows that he has the knowledge about the real "ingredients" of the pictures on the cards of only 2 historical decks which seem to be connected through some kind of hidden stream in history no one seems to know about.

Of special interest - and in my mind self-evident - should be the pages where he shows how Nr. I - Nr. VI and Nr. VIIII are connected and how they fit into each-other like a glove if you know the scale...

So I think there might be more to this - maybe a link to the living tradition.
I don't know yet but I'm hopeful because like you I've searched a long time for such a possibility.
I only just joined ATS so I have to complete my 20 posts before I can make a thread myself as you know.
I plan on making a thread about this material and so it seemed to be a good opportunity to start here.

All the best with your endeavors

Ansar

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
This question is for those who know and accept the true reality of our creation.

It is not a thread that is seeking to change your mind concerning your beliefs, but an attempt to find the modern trail of an ancient Brotherhood.

Did the true Brotherhood of the Snake become assimilated into the Masonic framework, or somewhere else?

Has the battle been won or lost? Is it still being fought? I would appreciate any information, esoteric, ciphered, or just blatant that may lead to the true protectors of humanity.

Thank you in advance!

Any who incarnate that in past incarnations have ascended to higher planes/consciousness incarnate as Ascended Masters and will in each incarnation go through the schooling of Modern Freemasonry and or the likes that touch on the Ancient Mysteries without being an actual member of the Fraternity or Order as they are destined to become of that in a higher Circle. It goes to say : " Kings are not born, Kings are made, and those born to be a King are the only ones with the right to be made a King. " The process of being groomed is longer or shorter depending on your spirits station. The Brotherhood of the Snake is not apart of Freemasonry. The battle is neither won or lost, the battle is within YOU as an individual. White and Black checked floors are representations of the battle - the right and left, white/black, right/wrong. It is about becoming balanced - knowing both sides so that when Kinghood is achieved your rule through logic rather than through emotion. Ruling through emotion is by the manipulations of others and you are not the true ruler at that point. Energy is based on frequencies and vibrations...Like minds attract each other. Becoming a seeker of truth is to lead yourself to higher truths than what an unthinking and unquestioning person in the common public realizes even exists as they are content with being told what to do, when to do, and how to do things, including their thinking. Imagine if others give a group of people their thoughts, then those who give out others their thoughts already have control of their actions - for the most part, Total Control. A Seeker of Truth is controlled by no one aside from his own Intuition. Depending on how bad you want to find the Brotherhood will determine whether or not you find them...there is always a way...Through the power of imagination you have the ability to will anything into manifestation. Troubleshoot ways in which to obtain the answers you are seeking regardless of how many denials you get, how many misdirections you may get, no matter how many unanswered questions you get. Good luck to you.

Brian Brown - Chapter 1

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join