It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration Camp built in Florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
ATSers...fellow Americans...and fellow brothers and sisters around the world...The US regime are quickly building "Detention Centers" aka Concentration Camps everywhere...this one has been built in an upscale area of Florida...just read the article...FLAG IT...so everyone can see that we are going to be rounded up like cattle soon...this is not a joke...TPTB are scared...they know millions and millions are waking up everyday and they are losing control...this is not an immigration camp like they claim...this is one a hundreds of prisons being built to lock us up until our deaths!!

WAKE UP EVERYONE...do not fear backlash...no matter where you live in the world YOU ARE FREE...and no law that these scumbags pass can take it away...if we must stand and FIGHT...we stand TOGETHER!!!

Concentration Camp FL

edit on 20-11-2011 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
this one has been built in an upscale area of Florida...

Awesome

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
WOW

Talk about hyperbole and exaggeration

From your own link

into what would be among the federal government's largest immigrant detention centers.

The proposed facility is part of the federal government's new plan to move immigrants from jails to detention centers it says are better for holding people with no criminal background. The centers are also supposed to be easier to reach for detainees' relatives and lawyers.

So

NOT a concentration camp

Nothing to be excited over

Move on folks, nothing to see here....

Semper

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I like how they say "hold inmates" not illegal immigrants. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the thought that the average person no longer posses enough critical thinking ability to wonder why these "immigration camps" are popping up all over but we have zero interest in stopping illegals from coming here or staying here and letting them drain us just like the gov't banksters with free health care, education and welfare. Not to mention that IF that were the case shouldn't they be building them along the mexican border? You know, where 99% of them come from. Not to many washing up on the shores of florida by contrast.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Move to the HOAX forum or tell me where maybe 1 more place like it is being built. Back to sleep everybody anotherHOAXER

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I honestly don't think they are scared, because they've been in power for years, and everything is a cycle if you look at it long enough. They will just wait it out, they have time.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yep, Just read the article. It said the Camp will create 300 hundred (2/3rd Guard jobs) jobs

In a location where the average salary is $100,000 a year

Dumb, Dumb ...Dumb.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks SEMPER for cutting through the BS..

On another note if IT WAS a concentration camp
I am not worried one bit I WOULD NEVER GO
TO IT.. They come to get me were going to have
a hell fire and brimstone live ammo round exchange
and either I kill all of them and run off into the sunset
to live another day or if they kill me trying to get me there
NOT GOING.!!!

Nothing to worry about folks.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's a minimum-security prison for criminals. How is this a "concentration camp"? I daresay they're given better accommodations than many of my countrymen would be given were the shoes reversed.
edit on 20-11-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

I live in Florida and what they should be building is a maximum security insane asylum.
We are always in the news for some bizarre crime as a result of inbreeding one would think or some lunatic killing their family, hammering their parents, murdering their children or shooting a politician.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why isn't this just what they're claiming?....an Immigration Detention center (whatever THAT is)?

You're the one putting a spin to this so why should we believe you? You can say this about any large facility then. All sporting arenas, for instance, are really 'imprisonment camps'. And all airports are really 'holding cells' and all islands are really man-made and designed to house everyone once the SHTF.

C'mon.

I'm not saying this country/world might not fall a part but why would they bother re-locating us? The Constitution will become toilet paper for them.

The way everybody makes it sound (once the sh*t hits the fan) at that point....they might as well kill us. Less mouths to feed.
Think about it....it this country goes belly up and the money system collapses, and looting ensues, 'they' won't hesitate to shoot to kill! Look how they're treating peaceful demonstrators at OWS?!

They won't relocate people into FEMA camps. That's too much trouble for them. The whole concept sounds ridiculous. Not that they're not capable of doing this but rather, there's no point. They want to reduce the population anyway, right? Re-locating us defeats the entire NWO goal!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Why isn't this just what they're claiming?....an Immigration Detention center (whatever THAT is)?

I think one way we can know that. Is the fact that they keep claiming the jails are full without any use of these camps around the country. There for us and that's plain to see. In So Claif. there are if you look ar Pear blosom rd. There is a major population problem here in the jails. No use of these prisons ? What's up then?
edit on 20-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

New covenant

I live in Florida and what they should be building is a maximum security insane asylum.

You guys are in the news even more than us here in Cali now that you mention it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey, I want to go to that one! It's funny how Americans think concentration camps are being built for us. Beer is good..and people are crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ok people enough of this! I had to get no further than the $150,000 a year to keep the prison, being charged to the town that I did not miss. They get 4% of each prisoners revenue, should there ever be any prisoners that is.

There are several towns that have been hustled into allowing private corporations to come in and charge the towns and annual fee to build a prison that they have no prisoners for. There is a town in Texas that was just featured on CNBC as they went bankrupt allowing a private corp to build a prison that there were no inmates for. That town even paid for the prison to be built!

While this does not mean that sometime in the future that it will not be filled. You should know though that the prison building industry is hustling many of the towns just like TPB hustle us.
edit on 20-11-2011 by SkyMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hey, I want to go to that one! It's funny how Americans think concentration camps are being built for us. Beer is good..and people are crazy.
reply to post by Hydroman

It's even funnier how people can think there not.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Florida already has a facility for holding illegal immigrants. Its called Krome Service Processing Center.

www.inshealth.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
It's even funnier how people can think there not.

So much paranoia on this site, I love it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

How often have we been lied to about the true nature of governmental projects?

Just because the article states that it is a camp for immigrants, does not make it true.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

OK you got me there. This place is rife with it." But are they paranoid enough ?" To quote Phage.

And who could blame them ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
reply to post by semperfortis

How often have we been lied to about the true nature of governmental projects?

Just because the article states that it is a camp for immigrants, does not make it true.

True, it could be an undercover McDonalds Restaurant, too

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join