It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned By Sollog!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I posted some enlightening information about Sollog and his tactics on his forum. In response to my thread, I was banned from his whole forum, therefore I am not allowed to check on what they had to say about my post. If any of you can be so kind as to check or copy and paste the thread (I forgot what I titled it but it's under TheCatalyst as an author) into this one I would be grateful! Thanks.

I posted this articlethis article by the way.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by TheCatalyst]

[edit on 4-9-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
LOL,

Honestly-what did you think he would do?
You know you are not allowed to point out "gods" faults and especially not on his "PAY Per View Site".

I don't doubt the truth in your story-I have read it before myself, and court records are a matter of public record-unless it is sealed by judges order.

I would be interest,also, in his/others reaction on his site. Don't be surprised if you are made to look the fooll at best and evil at worest.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't get it I guess...what exactly did Sollog do for you to write an article about him in the first place? Im just curious?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have posted that article on his forum before, and got banned. My posts were also removed immediately after that.

I doubt it's still there.

You may try creating a new account and checking it.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Jazz,

Read the link on the first post "this".

Also he calls himself "solllog" meaning "son of light, light of god". He thinks he is god-really. Well it seems god likes to get drunk and drive as well as assult cops.

He or one of his "minions" tried posting her at ATS with all kinds of BS, he was , of course, debunked in no time flat. He or his minion was banneed from this site .

do a search under "solog" to see the posts and decide for yourself what is up.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Don't get too wound up over this and please be cautious about posting what you do over there. We have a section of the Terms & Conditions for Use that addresses the interaction between our members and other boards.

9.) You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards or websites on ATS without prior written permission from me (Simon Gray). You will not use ATS to bash other boards or engage in so-called "board wars".

My intent is NOT to squash this discussion, just to keep it from becoming a bash-session.

Thanks,
Your friendly neighborhood Spectre-man.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Don't get too wound up over this and please be cautious about posting what you do over there. We have a section of the Terms & Conditions for Use that addresses the interaction between our members and other boards.

9.) You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards or websites on ATS without prior written permission from me (Simon Gray). You will not use ATS to bash other boards or engage in so-called "board wars".

My intent is NOT to squash this discussion, just to keep it from becoming a bash-session.

Thanks,
Your friendly neighborhood Spectre-man.

And I never mean(t) for it to become a board bassing session. I'm just telling you what happened.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Don't worry, I think that was just a pre-emptive strike before anyone became tempted to turn it that way.

new topics

top topics

join