posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:34 PM
This reminds me of the scare we had at Sea tac a while back. A Bag going through the x-ray machine started to buzz and shake a bit, they freaked out,
closed off the terminal.
Turned out to be a vibrator that was accidentally switched on when it was jolted on the belt. mPretty funny.
But yeah, flashlight and other batteries explode. Especially if subjected to drastic changes in pressure and temp, like being in the cargo hopld of a
plane. Makes sense, though the securityt breach and exploding batteries happening at the same time is pretty scary.