It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad vows fight to the death if Syria invaded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The turmoil in Syria appears headed for the brink as the Arab League rejected the country's amendments to a peace plan while President Bashar Assad vowed to fight to the death against foreign intervention.

Meanwhile, in an exclusive interview with London's Sunday Times that was recorded before the Arab League rejection, Assad said he was "definitely" ready to fight to the death if faced with foreign intervention in Syria's affairs.

"This goes without saying and is an absolute," he said.

Source

Be careful what you wish for Assad. That is the same thing Gadaffi said and look where he ended up.

Assad obviously knows his upcoming fate. He will be over thrown either by civil war or foreign intervention. As I have explained in other threads I believe it will be a bit of both. Surely he knows once his regime falls he will be tried for war crimes if not instantly killed.

His only hope to cling on to power is war. His relations with Russia might be the only thing saving the regime at this moment. Of course if Syria goes to war Iran will be dragged in, and Vice Versa.

This all happens as the Arab League denied his amendments to the proposed plan while violence continues from both sides.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I think Russia will have bigger say on the implications of foreign intervention than what they did with Libya. Assad knows that his days are number after watching Gaddafi's fall, he is doing all he knows.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
After the whole Libya affair this really saddens me.

I mean after some quick research, any fool can see how Gaddafi had the best interest of Libya, and its people at heart.

And now they are really going to start with Syria!?! No doubt we have CIA, MI6, MOSSAD and who knows who else, stirring it up on the ground.......

I think as people are waking up to the real reasons behind the wars, the power masters are pushing through their agenda, before the public can say what should already be demanded, FROM EVERY SINGLE PERSON..... which is NOT IN MY NAME!!! .

Give them their country's back,

Give us our Freedom and our country back.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yeah, we've heard that before, "fight to da death crap" well poo!

What Syria needs is a big 'ol Amusment park!! Like "Bush Gardens" or something along that line of entertainment!

That way all the folks have places to go instead of in the streets to self amuse.

You know..Iran had a real big one! I checked Wilipedia see here>>> Shahr-e Bazi, Persian: شهر بازی (literally The City of Games in English, formerly Luna Park), was an amusement park located in the north of Tehran. Covering 150 acres (0.61 km2), it was the largest amusement park in the Islamic Republic of Iran and admitted around 2.5 million visitors every year. It has been closed since 2007 due to highway construction. None of the facilities are available anymore.

The amusement park was opened in the 1970s under the Shah. Closed after the Iranian revolution, it was reopened after the Iran-Iraq War in 1988. In the following years, the state-owned park was made more technologically advanced.

Shahr-e Bazi featured twelve thrill rides, as well as a cinema and theater. There were also six restaurants with different food from around the world. Souvenir shops and a money exchange office were located around the park. One of the main reasons for the park's popularity were its water slides and pools.

The park was open 10 months a year, during spring, summer and autumn. During winter, heavy snow made it necessary to keep the park closed. Admission was around $3 for adults, whereas children under seven could get in free.( end )

Well, see whats Iran is going through!! If they consentrated on re-openning their amusment park...well you get it!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
and 'to the death' it shall be.......

sad but true.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
LMFAO.....

You mean like Sadam or Ghadafi? The fought like lions...... Or rats in holes!

Rule on Assad, your evil regime is about to crumble!!! Long live the people...

To quote the best villain of all time (with editorial privilege)

The planet needs an enema!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AlertInMi

The planet needs an enema!!!

So do you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In actually starting to think these dictators are at the last minuite being whisked away to a safe place somewhere to be never seen again, all this Is just theatre for the masses so the ellites can complete their agenda.

It has to be, how else can a semi-sane human being say "I will fight to the death" knowing It will actually result In death.
Obviously they don't want to die, Gadaffi certainly didn't.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

Any thing's possible.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Here we go again. M16, Mossad, CIA more blood on their hands. Agenda 21 Middle East looks like its moving along right on time. I remember back in the 1990's when one of the heads of one of these sick twisted military leaders made the comment. That they were one of the horseman. Death and hell follows us. They knew it then and are doing it now.

new topics

top topics

join