It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The C3 Church Conspiracy ( VERY STRANGE MUST READ)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS, recently i was informed about a Christian Church named the C3 (formerly known as the Christian City Church). So, through pure boredom and eagerness, i looked up this church and found out that these guys are quite strange.

First of all, according to Wikipedia (i know it's not always reliable but...) members have to pay the church a minimum of 10% of their pre-tax (gross) income. This is encouraged through their prosperity theology.

So, after more digging, i found out that they have a plan named the "2020 plan."

The aim is to have:

"1000 Churches planted by the year 2020 with an average attendance of 500 members."

This aim is backed up by a video:

www.c3churchglobal.com...

Now, after watching this video and jotting down the co-ordinates displayed, i came up with this list:

C3 2020 Plan co-ordinates (IN ORDER):

13 N 100 E: Richfield, Utah
50 N 14 E: Praga, Teatra Zamek Nizbor, Czeck Republic
22 N 114 E: Of the Coast of China
45 N 30 E: Lake Ciuperca, Middle East
30 N 31 E: Egypt (Not sure where)
3 N 101 E: Taman Rekreas, Bukit Jalail
30 N 31 E: Egypt (Again not sure where)
28 N 84 E: Nepali Prayr Flags
40 N 34 E: Turkey (Not sure where)
5 N 26 E: Central African Republic (Dead set centre of Africa!)
48 N 2 E: France (Not sure where)
1 N 103 E: Singapore ???
33 S 151 E NSW, Australia

Now, initially after watching the video, i thought that the co-ordinates were just where the churches are located, but some of the areas do not make sense (outback Australia, middle of nowhere in Nepali, Central African Republic, in the middle of a lake).

What do you guys/girls think about this? I'm not sure what to make of it, (REMEMBER: Watch the video for the co-ordinates).

SOURCES:
en.wikipedia.org...
Thanks

EDIT: WTF, this 'church' even has their own international band used to brainwash people and spread their propaganda.
edit on 20-11-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think that they will Profit very well.

Just look around at the things being preached from the pulpits today.

In no way do they reflect the Teachings of Jesus, but put the word Christian on the sign and the sheep flock in to be fleeced.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
I think that they will Profit very well.

Just look around at the things being preached from the pulpits today.

In no way do they reflect the Teachings of Jesus, but put the word Christian on the sign and the sheep flock in to be fleeced.

Couldn't have said it better myself

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Now, I consider myself a believer, but I don't subscribe to this new so called "prosperity gospel", however, the 10 percent thing is not unusual. Members of all churches are supposed to give 10% to church (its called tithing) to be used for bills, ministers salaries, ect. Sadly, though there are a lot that abuse this and take advantage of it, and the true, good members of the church are taken advantage and that makes the church look even worse in the public view. But, there are good churches, and bad churches, but there is only 1 true church. Denominations only make it complicated and Im not sure where this church is headed, but maybe they are not taking advantage of people.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Personally, i feel that this church is heading in a bad direction, check this out:

I don't know, but it seems like they are in it for the money

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Personally, i feel that this church is heading in a bad direction, check this out:

They're all in it for the money. If they weren't, they wouldn't be extorting 10% of peoples gross income under the guise of "tithing", which is not even a new testament teaching.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

They're all in it for the money. If they weren't, they wouldn't be extorting 10% of peoples gross income under the guise of "tithing", which is not even a new testament teaching.

Yeah, especiallu with their whole 2020 plan thing going on, they will just make more and more

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I checked out their website and did a couple of google searches. I'm thinking this isn't about the Almighty, but more about the almighty dollar. Can you say......limos, expensive jewlery and no taxes??

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

I checked out their website and did a couple of google searches. I'm thinking this isn't about the Almighty, but more about the almighty dollar. Can you say......limos, expensive jewlery and no taxes??

Haha, yeah definitely, They don't care about the members. Hell, they even run the churches as if they are businesses with their whole board of diresctors thing

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

thats very strange cause the coordinates in france are the "chateaux de versaille" the richest castle in france and the office of the president sarkozy so hi think it must be a money scam cause no church touch versaille

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Haha, yeah definitely, They don't care about the members. Hell, they even run the churches as if they are businesses with their whole board of diresctors thing

Yeah, definitely seems more like a corporation then a church. I tried to pull up their financials on their website but you have log in to do that....bummer!
Maybe they are trying to move in on the disgruntled Crystal Cathedral followers.
I like how you mentioned in your op that one of the churches they are planning will be in Egypt. Has anybody else heard about all of the violent clashes between christians and muslims that have gone on there? Anybody want to be a pastor in Egypt?....anybody....anybody?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I think it quite horrible that people fall for this and actually commit,sign a contract at a church to give up their hard earned money.Don't they see anything wrong with this are they so asleep to blindly follow someones idea of god?I know it happens all the time,but it still blows me away that it still works on people.To me if there is a god he/she is with me all the time not just in sanctioned buildings.

I'm so sick of greed,our planet is saturated in greedy people,all I wish for is a little bit of hope
edit on 20-11-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Hey, I came across this whilst on google, I wish to address some of the points/concerns in your post. I am apart of C3 church in Sydney, Australia, so this is where my information comes from.

C3 church is not a club, where your a member and have to pay a certain amount to join or stay joined, referring to the10% paying of their income, you can attend the church for free and are encouraged through the bible to give first a portion of what you earn to the your church, then do what you wish off of all the rest. In the bible Matthew 23 verse 23 (NIV) illustrates this as an example "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices-mint, dill ,and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law-justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former" many Christians pay the 10% out of guilt, because they are told to, or simply because they think they should. Giving 10% should be done happily, I do and I always have plenty left over to live on (I'm a chef and don't earn much, as other chefs will know).

In regards to building churches...if you discovered the most awesome computer ever for really cheap would you not share the link to it with your friends? Or have a friend that is always there for you and you have other friends with similar problems, wouldn't you introduce them? (not likening church to computers but hear me out) Being apart of C3 church not only teaches powerful life changing preaches from the bible but is a place where you have friends that are willing to help and are fun to hang out with, we would like to share our experiences with the rest of the world. Isiah 48 verse 20 (NIV) Leave Babylon, flee from the Babylonians! Announce this with shouts of joy and proclaim it. Send it out to the ends of the earth; say,"The Lord has redeemed his servant Jacob "
We are called as followers of Christ to share our good news of being saved with the rest of the world. The co-ordinates are often seen as places that noone else will go, so if we don't who will?

However this comment I find to be misguiding:
EDIT: WTF, this 'church' even has their own international band used to brainwash people and spread their propaganda.

It's a band, Silverchair is one, One Direction is another, it's just a band, not all churches are with an old lady playing an organ (to which my nan is) many churches are waking up and actually playing music with instruments people want to listen to, take a listen to Jesus Culture, Freedom Church Hereford or Hillsong's music. Shocking I know that church actually has music I would like to listen to but it makes music the same as everyone else.

I hope this has brought some clarity to your side of the fence's points, church shouldn't be boring, quiet and unproductive, the church I go to is fun, loud and alive, it's a shame so many churches are dead boring cos thats not the way Christ intended them to be.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Wow...money laundrying?

Why would they be in the middle of no-where? that is so strange....is that where they plan to build...right?

Or...

Are they there now?

new topics

top topics

join