It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it is safer to buy an illegal weapon from a criminal than report it to the cops?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Because it is safer to deal with a criminal than the police. Want to take a gun off the street then do it yourself. Want to stop government agency's passing these on to criminals or cartels? Buy it yourself.

Save your community and country.

No more to say.

just a little example

www.abovetopsecret.com... ( at least here you could protect your family)

edit on 20-11-2011 by Master Shen long because: just did

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So you are saying that criminals and cops are two different things? I did not know that. Are you sure about this?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
So you are saying that criminals and cops are two different things? I did not know that. Are you sure about this?

Sorry, i didnt make myself clear.... Cops are on the government payroll, crims are just as bad but on the street payroll. At least most crims wont shoot their brother or sister in the back for a pension.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I really have to disagree with you on that one. If it weren't for all the criminals, we probably wouldn't have so many strict gun laws and constantly having our 2nd ammendment right threatened. Its the criminals that steal the guns, and don't have to worry about it, and makes it harder on the law abiding citizen to keep thiers.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by Master Shen long

I really have to disagree with you on that one. If it weren't for all the criminals, we probably wouldn't have so many strict gun laws and constantly having our 2nd amendment right threatened. Its the criminals that steal the guns, and don't have to worry about it, and makes it harder on the law abiding citizen to keep thiers.

I see where you come from, but if it was not for rouge governments who controlled the USA before then you wouldnt even need guns. Dont you see the way it has come back around? Your 2nd amendment was to protect you. Now the only protection is the law that will imprison you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This sort of thing happens pretty regularly with drugs.

Some older folks in an old neighborhood of mine were sick of the drug dealing and lack of police so they started filming themselves buying drugs from these dealers.

When they had them all on film they presented their evidence including the bought drugs to the cops.

About 6-8 seniors got locked up and last I knew the dealers are still at their corners.

What makes cops more dangerous than criminals is the cops have "moral authority" "real authority" and for the most part the support of popular opinion.

Those things make every cop much more dangerous than any criminal. Even the "good" ones.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
This sort of thing happens pretty regularly with drugs.

Some older folks in an old neighborhood of mine were sick of the drug dealing and lack of police so they started filming themselves buying drugs from these dealers.

When they had them all on film they presented their evidence including the bought drugs to the cops.

About 6-8 seniors got locked up and last I knew the dealers are still at their corners.

What makes cops more dangerous than criminals is the cops have "moral authority" "real authority" and for the most part the support of popular opinion.

Those things make every cop much more dangerous than any criminal. Even the "good" ones.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Im so sorry to hear that is your corner

God bless the innocent

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I swear cop haters need to move to WA state. I have been pulled over SO many times carrying a gun. My CPL is like a get out of ticket free card. Inform the officer. Officer says, 'Ok slow down, also what gun?' Friendly five minute conversation and on my way.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I swear cop haters need to move to WA state. I have been pulled over SO many times carrying a gun. My CPL is like a get out of ticket free card. Inform the officer. Officer says, 'Ok slow down, also what gun?' Friendly five minute conversation and on my way.

Happy your ok.... What about the rest?

And maybe your gun is smaller than the cops....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
cops is a gang, the whole world over.

thats all I have to say on the matter.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
its all based on chicken mcnuggets, how shootable you are, and donut factor. dont aim chicken. dont point chicken. dont play chicken.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Every American should own a gun, for protection from the inevitable.

Buying Guns from criminals is a bad practise and should be avoided, if only for the uncertainty of the weapons history..........You don't want to be linked to serious crimes, should you be arrested/searched and the gun found.

Also funding criminals is not a great idea, they probably make enough as it is.

The very structure of society is the major flaw, that provokes problems like inadequate/unrealistic protection for members of the public that help the police (Grasses, Rats :hey

The failing war on drugs drives a vast majority of the crime we see today, from increased need to carry weapons for dealers/traffickers, in a world of violence and murders, all the way down through robbery's , thefts, burglary's ect, to fund habits.

The whole system is flawed, the logical thing to do would be to regulate and tax all drugs, prescribe to addicts, treat it like the health issue it really is.

And if done correctly, I guarantee crime will halve (not including the minor drugs offences no longer prosecuted) as most crimes are committed to obtain drugs.

Come on Ron Paul! (And hopefully My UK Government will one day take this line of approach)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

I would agree with this I've always thought cops were like a gang legally allowed to pack heat, much more dangerous to look at a cop funny than drive through a bad neighborhood.

Not to talk down the truly nice-guy cops I have met in my life of course. Unfortunately some people can't handle that much power/responsibility.

top topics

join