It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you fat?The 10 Worst Fast Food Meals.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
How many of you ATS people want to lose fat!But how many times we think before we buy that fat food,or is this just an instinct.Think what you eat but don't think when you eat!Just eat,or If you eat you die,if you don't eat you die,so eat,but what?

Text#15 California Pizza Kitchen® Waldorf Chicken Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing 1,561 calories / 31 g saturated 1,821 mg sodium Sure, salad sounds like a healthy choice, but this calorie bomb comes with sugar-coated walnuts, Gorgonzola, and a flood of blue cheese dressing. Hard to believe you'd be better off with an entire pizza. (page 43) #16 Friendly's® Grilled Cheese Burger 1,540 calories / 92 g fat (35 g saturated) 2,490 mg sodium Used to be that only carnivals served ill-advised food mash-ups. No longer. Friendly’s has taken up the audacious challenge with its new riff on the basic patty melt. A galling use of grilled cheese sandwiches as buns forms what appears to be three full meals stacked together. Not surprisingly, then, this burger is also loaded with more fat than three people should eat in one sitting. (page 42) #6 Uno® Chicago Grill Chicago Classic Deep Dish Pizza (individual) 2,310 calories / 165 g fat (54 g saturated) 4,650 mg sodium Chicagoans beam with pride when claiming rights to the deep dish pizza. The problem starts with the crust, which is bathed in oil, and about three times thicker than normal pizza. Tack on oozing layers of mozzarella, Romano, and sausage, and you have an individual pizza with more calories than you’d consume if you took down an entire extra-large Domino’s® Thin Crust chorizo pie. (page 52)
source(profile.menshealth.com...

source(eatthis.menshealth.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't feel there is anything wrong with eating these types of foods, it is the size of the portions that are all screwed up.
Portion sizes and how much you exercise to burn off what you eat is important to me.

ETA: I just said what is important to me. If someone wants to eat like a hog, lie on the couch watching the tube and die fat (or because they are fat), I really don't care. With the exception of my children, it is not my job to regulate what people eat.

edit on 20-11-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I don't feel there is anything wrong with eating these types of foods, it is the size of the portions that are all screwed up.
Portion sizes and how much you exercise to burn off what you eat is important to me.
Yes but how many people exercise to burn fat!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I edited my post while you replied.

To state how I feel about others habits.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
my cholestrol is to high
my liver is messed up im 28
ive been living in major pain for over two years
but go right ahead eat all that garbage
in two years i will probably have been effectivly killed by aspartame and all that # greed and wat not

eat raw veaegetables and fruit alot
althoug thanks to monsanto we cant even have that no more

i hope they burn in hell
and i know they will

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

Learn to cook your food,learn to crop your food!We will go back 1000 years back in time very soon!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The past year I have been eating to much fast food,
but it's in this time, where I lost 20kg and I haven't been happier!.

Dunno why you turn fat by fast food!
Maybe you lack a lot of other things, and its not the fast food, hehe.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
The past year I have been eating to much fast food,
but it's in this time, where I lost 20kg and I haven't been happier!.

Dunno why you turn fat by fast food!
Maybe you lack a lot of other things, and its not the fast food, hehe.
Depends on many things like age,health,gland if you drink or not....!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
they should print pic's of obese dicieses on fast food boxes just as they do on cigarette packs.....
ore texts like ***FAST FOOD KILLS***
edit on 20-11-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
How dare you call people fat, don't you know it's 'slender challenged'

Obesity is getting worse, I feel sorry for the kids these days. When I was in school there was always a fat kid to bully, now they outnumber the normal kids. Same for sports class, the fat kid usually produces a letter from their parent with some excuse why they can't take part. Must be 2 or three kids doing sports in school.

On buses, planes and trains they encroach into my seat, you know the one I paid for. They small too, oh do they smell.

In shops they've decided that it's they that should use the shopping scooters designed for the disabled. Yes, they are that wicked that they deprive a disabled person of the chance to shop without pain and discomfort. But they've also persuaded people that they need a disabled parking pass, you know because they're greedy. So again poor disabled people have to walk further because of wicked fat people, or should I say 'slender challenged'

The irony is a good walk around the store or from a further away parking space would give them the much needed exercise that might help to compete with the calories they stuff into their face.

You might have guessed I dislike obese people, they are lazy, they are greedy and they are wicked. We shouldn't pander to them, we should treat them like the wicked greedy disgusting animals they are.

Maybe then they would think twice before stuffing cakes down their face.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

Yes but the are humans too,don't hate humans please!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I used the word dislike, it takes an emotion to hate people. They're not worthy of that.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReeceIkyle

I used the word dislike, it takes an emotion to hate people. They're not worthy of that.
Do they like you?Is there someone in your family obese?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Nope I don't have anyone in my family that is obese. I wouldn't have a wicked person as a friend either.

If I stole a disabled scooter from someone I would be considered wicked, heartless at least cruel. Yet these people who eat a day what most of us might eat in a week do it on a constant basis because they're too lazy to walk.

Imagine how many starving children could be saved if they sent over fat people for them to eat.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I had to star your last post.

It might not be nice, but the line about sending fat people over to feed to starving kids was funny. It made me think of Sally Struthers, Cartman and 'Starvin Marvin' from the South Park episode about the 'Ethernopians'.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

All I can say is wow... Yet another mindless zombie that has been successfully programmed. You don't realize it because of your arrogance, but you're ignorance is beaming, as idicated by the "facts" you've stated. You are emotionally and intellectually bankrupt, and you need to be slapped. Hard. In the face.

You are promoting the artificial world based on outward appearances. That meat sack you inhabit will mean nothing in the next world. The soul is what matters.

Everything you've said in this thread is highly offensive, but it's ok right? If you were talking about racial issues like that you'd be ostracized... But that's the thing. Bashing fat people is the new racism... Except it's not new, it's been going on for a long time. Since society has turned shallow and plastic, sterile and boring.

You really should educate yourself and start to work on developing your soul... If there's any soul left in you...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

People don't choose to have the colour of skin they are born with, they do choose to pick up the donut. Please don't make me laugh, you're seriously trying to say that telling it like it is about fat people is akin to racism?

This is where the world is going mad, you want a world where we pander to fatties, where we can't tell them they're repulsive because it's not their fault. Equal rights for fatties 'I have a cream (cake)' If I hadn't just read your post I would think I was imagining it.

It is their own fault, they're lazy wicked and repulsive people. The more we get that message out the more likely we are to see obese people realise it's wrong and we are not going to support them any more.

You must think it's ok for fat people to make disabled people suffer? You must think it's ok for them to drain the health service of billions to care for the associated illnesses that come with the abuse of their body?

Let us get this straight. Obese people are selfish, lazy, greedy, wicked people who will blame anyone and everything but themselves on their plight.

I've often heard people say, "but inside every obese person is a little person" yeah who they ate earlier.

edit on 20-11-2011 by ReeceIkyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You are making broad generalizations... There are just as many thin people who are wicked and evil and all the other things you claim fat people are. It's ridiculous. You can't claim that they're a drain on the health system when people have not been properly educated on nutrition, schools cut PE programs, all you see everywhere are advertisements for the latest video game that's coming out. I'm not saying that the obesity epidemic in this country is not only real but extremely costly to everyone. The problem is saying they're all evil. What's evil is this twisted society we have that shoves McDonalds and Taco Bell commercials in our faces while telling us we should all look like supermodels. Society tells us to buy the new video game and drink pepsi or coke. It makes no sense. But sadly we are seeing more and more people who basically grew up being parented by their tv, their friends, and now the Internet. There are now more fat people than skinny people in this country... Last article j read I think it was something like 60%. That is scary... But not for the reasons you stated.

It's psychopathic thinking like yours that have got us to this point. Knowing that you and people like you are in this world spewing your hate is scary. You're making yourself no better than the supposed wicked fat people you hate so much. I don't see how you're being any part of the solution, only adding to the problem.

By your sick logic, a super skinny heroin addict model or a roid raging athlete, is super nice, humanitarians that have no negative effects on our society... Right?

Again... You need education. I'm done with this because sadly you're never going to see that you and your attitude make you completely useless to the consciousness of this planet. Your rude awakening will be coming soon. Enjoy your karma.
edit on 20-11-2011 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2011 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

I have to generalise as i don't know everyone in the world. But mainly obese people are in that condition because they ate too much and continue to do so.

I'm not really up for broadening the argument as I agree there are selfish, wicked and greedy people all over the world who are skinny, tall and small. But for the sake of going off on one, it's easier to stay within the confines of the thread which is about fat people and poor food.

There are many things that can be done, one of those things isn't ignoring it or pandering to obese people. They need to know that it's themselves that can make a difference and I don't think giving them extra rights, disability payments and disability scooters is helping them.

I'd give them 12 months to reach a certain weight. If they can't achieve it then I'd stop their money or in the case of those employed I'd raise their tax to a 'fat tax' that helps contribute to the strain they are putting on our health service.

I'd ban them from using disabled parking bays, shopping scooters and I'd take away any disabled benefits they get. They're only spending it on cake.

If we want to stop it getting worse we have to make uncomfortable choices, we have to 'offend' a few people. Because these days it's not very PC to tell it like it is. I'd rather offend an obese person than let them continue to kill themselves and make us suffer.

I can hear it now, let's set up support groups, let's have incentives, let's reward them. Rubbish, nobody rewarded the billions who haven't pigged out. Nobody rewarded those of us with the self control and self respect to put down the pudding.

Step away from the pies, walk a little, accept you are repulsive, selfish, greedy and wicked. Eat less, exercise and come back and join the rest of us who don't get hand outs and benefits for being fat!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here the information overload means that all types of bodies can meet with discrimination and personal or cultural disapproval.

We have a Western media focus on absolute slimness, as is promoted in American music videos.
A few years ago it was a big issue when the first black women became anorexic and bulimic, because in black culture female curves are traditionally desired.

Unhealthy obesity is growing in all population groups, and in both genders.
On the other hand "thinness" is also problematic, especially in a region disproportionately affected by HIV/Aids.
A lot of academic work is currently studying notions of thinness and HIV.
It seems that "perfection" is a Goldilocks image that is neither to thin or fat, but just right in certain places.

Being too thin can mark one not only as having Aids, but also as being a foreigner from a starving African country (like Zimbabwe), when people in SA were always well fed, and the women were sturdy but healthy.

For me personally I work out 40 minutes four or so times a week just with skipping and regular push-ups, and in a vegetarian diet I pretty much eat and drink what I like.
In the gay scene I'm not a huge fan of "muscle Marys" or "gym bunnies", or young men on steroids with "bigorexia". That's just my personal taste, and I don't mean to be racist or a "body fascist". Some say I'm just jealous, but I really like men the way they were when I grew up.

The medias have a lot of adverts for men in magazines where they have before and after pictures, usually when they try and sell these buckets of protein supplements.
Compared to a few years ago the before pictures are now more honest (maybe because of new advertising regulations) and the after pictures just look more defined with a six-pack tummy.
Personally, I like the "before pictures" with a bit of a beer gut much more than the "after" pictures.
I mean, I really do like a typical male, and this is bound to be a huge problem for such industries.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join