It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black eyed kids exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I think some of the accounts come from homeless children that have had this "procedure" done while they're asleep, or just plain old held still by a bigger person.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So while you are defending your opinion, do you have any sources that claim something like street kids getting a eyeball tattoo to make it a fact?

To quote you:

Prove to me that those issues exist, then we can talk about them.

Edit: People normaly wake up if someone´s messing with their eyes. Because the eyes are moving while sleeping..

edit on 20-11-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Eyes only move while you dream. Do you really want to waste time going tit for tat? The fact is, it does turn your eyes dark and creepy, and does explain the cases where contacts were not used, so it is possible in the physical world, and therefore not paranormal.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

I think some of the accounts come from homeless children that have had this "procedure" done while they're asleep, or just plain old held still by a bigger person.

sounds more like just plain old fear mongering actually.

what next? homosexual devil worshipers abducting young virgins to impregnate with gang rapes so they can sacrifice the freshly aborted fetuses?

please. i grew up in the 80s and 90s, i remember Phil Donahue, that stuff is old-hat to me.

the older accounts were just kids with contacts copying marilyn manson (or god forbid, the dude from limp bizhit) to freak out people who then got on the internet and let everyone know how clueless and gullible they were... and the newer accounts are kids copying those kids... and it spread from there to here.

or maybe it was some aliens.

whatever.
edit on 20-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What???

You know what I think?

I think it all started off with some kids messing about, probably a bit older kids with lens or something, that's just my gut feeling. I'm not a skeptic but you have to skeptical of something with little to no info or info that can be explained logically.
I'm asking all these questions because I don't know a lot of the so called black eyed kids.
I haven't actually sat down and properly tried research it. All i've heard are the stories.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I dont want to play, just understand how you came to your conclusion. Theres nothing you provide instead of your opinion. See, I dont say BEK is real but your explanation sounds pretty poor to me.

BohemianBrim´s explanation sounds mor valid then yours

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Facts and Trends: The number of homeless deaths has risen by 67% since 2002. The number of non-lethal attacks against homeless people has risen by 281% since 2002. These crimes occurred in 140 cities in the past six years. These crimes occurred in 39 states, plus Puerto Rico. The age range of the accused/convicted ranged from 11 to 65 years of age. The age range of the victims ranged from 4 Months old to 74 Years of age. Gender of victims: 296 Male and 44 Female.

source

Michael Stoops, the group’s executive director, said social prejudices were “dehumanizing” the homeless and condoning hostile treatment. He pointed to a blurb titled “Hunt the Homeless” in the current issue of Maxim, a popular men’s magazine. It spotlights a coming “hobo convention” in Iowa and says: “Kill one for fun. We’re 87 percent sure it’s legal.”

source

John Robert McGraham, a homeless man who was brutally murdered on Oct. 9. McGraham, 55, was doused with gasoline and set ablaze. Read more: www.time.com...

source

The good news there is that Florida's hate crime protections for the homeless went into effect this week. A similar federal law, like Cardin's, would provide 50 times the benefit to homeless individuals across the country who know they're at risk every night.

source

Is it really?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Facts and Trends: The number of homeless deaths has risen by 67% since 2002. The number of non-lethal attacks against homeless people has risen by 281% since 2002. These crimes occurred in 140 cities in the past six years. These crimes occurred in 39 states, plus Puerto Rico. The age range of the accused/convicted ranged from 11 to 65 years of age. The age range of the victims ranged from 4 Months old to 74 Years of age. Gender of victims: 296 Male and 44 Female.

source

Michael Stoops, the group’s executive director, said social prejudices were “dehumanizing” the homeless and condoning hostile treatment. He pointed to a blurb titled “Hunt the Homeless” in the current issue of Maxim, a popular men’s magazine. It spotlights a coming “hobo convention” in Iowa and says: “Kill one for fun. We’re 87 percent sure it’s legal.”

source

John Robert McGraham, a homeless man who was brutally murdered on Oct. 9. McGraham, 55, was doused with gasoline and set ablaze. Read more: www.time.com...

source

The good news there is that Florida's hate crime protections for the homeless went into effect this week. A similar federal law, like Cardin's, would provide 50 times the benefit to homeless individuals across the country who know they're at risk every night.

source

Is it really?

All of this maybe true, but what does it have to do with the black eyed kids?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

source

source

source

source

Is it really?

Yeah, I quoted it all to show that nothing of these has to do with BEK. Sure there are crimes against homeless people, but whats your point here? explain

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That it's real and not fear mongering. They can and do invent more sneaky ways to kill/injure the homeless every day. Want an eye tattoo but don't wanna go blind? Grab a kid and give him one, see if he goes blind.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah, nobody with some brain would say there are no offences against any group of people.
But how does this contribute to your theory?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yes, it is. thank you for highlighting it so effectively.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

That it's real and not fear mongering. They can and do invent more sneaky ways to kill/injure the homeless every day. Want an eye tattoo but don't wanna go blind? Grab a kid and give him one, see if he goes blind.

LMFAO, this is the craziest thing I hear this week (and its nearly over)

Want to swim but dont wanna drown? Grab a kid and throw it into water, see if it goes under

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

They can and do invent more sneaky ways to kill/injure the homeless every day.

I'm just a little lost mate. Who are they?

If you're talking about the powers that be then what does this have to do with the black eyed kids phenomenon, are you suggesting then that it's the powers that be that are tattooing the kids or what?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

yeah, and i hear aliens probe people up their butts. they do it because they are conducting intergalactic space science.

i dont have proof either. but i think its worth talking about and relevant to this topic.
because aliens have black eyes. and i think they are disguising themselves as homeless children with black eye tattoos.

no.. really..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Finally admit that your theory is far stretched, damn dont you see it yourself? How many times do we have to ask you?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

More far fetched than paranormal beings and alien greys?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

In this case, yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

uhh, yeah. a lot more.

aliens have a logical reason to exist. what you suggest does not.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm thinking you must not have any tats cause if someone tried to Ink me while I was asleep I'd know it and if they even touched my eye... Forget it. You're creating you're own rabbit hole Alice, and I aint fallin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join