It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cooling the Earth Through Solar Radiation Management

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Uncinus

www.battelle.org...

From Houston, the mixture was sent to companies that burned it as alternative fuel in industrial furnaces, recycled waste sulfuric acid, and incinerated hazardous waste.

Do you see the part I highlighted in the previous quote? It states they blended the napalm with other industrial waste products to make fuel.

And the fuel was used in what areas???? Planes? Nope...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
So the effects of this experiment gone wrong could be an increase in skin cancers and probably a cascade of other events.

Fixed that for you.

I'm very much against the designer Frankonano particles not just because the field has no oversight.

Source? Where is the evidence of nano-tech being researched for this purpose (besides one iteration of the word nanotechnology in all of 24 pages)? Why do you think there is no oversight, watching too much Alex Jones, perhaps?

It's like mad scientists creating in the lab and then letting loose not a monster that anyone can see coming but something that requires the most specialized equipment to see.

So, where are these nano projects that are being let loose?

This excerpt again leads me to believe that experimentation has already taken place.

Care to explain why?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join