It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fog

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Fog is very thick, so thick that do not see a dollar distance.Fog covered the entire earth.I stretch my hand for my brother but I can see, shout at him but I do not hear,

What is fog? why they cannot see? "Wherever I go wherever I go, nobody sees, is fog that covered Earth!" I want to go back in time to the point where it started 911 may save something can get rid of fog.

Why politicians cannot see through fog that they brought on Earth! I search the house and not a find.. no Street no longer is. The foreign face around me see that they will not know, people in clothes with him looks lost... the fog! shout at them but they did not hear, they emptied the contents looks of life.Who are they?

Fog.. a monster it covered the sun and hopes people in a corner a little girl playing with a rag doll by dirty and utters words meaningless, Mother... who are those people who stick with batons and within? where they come? The fog? They hear but not see.Fog

Hope... that they are running people down the street terrified by fog, who run them? "like a monster approached from somewhere in fog, and nobody can see a monster giant who threaten the earth.The Fog.as like to see but eyes me stung with so much fog thousand are in hunger.I am hungry for Freedom.. and they are hungry.. and they cry.. Their people with batons and suits expensive they are hungry... they frighten that kid in the corner... and they take her doll and screamed at her... who did that? The Fog?

The city that is now empty. Where we may see this, in a movie? I remember, of course it is a dream, soon will I wake up there with people home smiling on the streets walking happy by smiling service to people with batons and expensive costumes .I must escape the Fog.This is not a movie.

-I remember the face of this man But not his name I want to shout his name but the fog don't let me.I want to stretch his hand to touch but fog is too thick.? "Wonder fog knows?" She knows.If she would let me to remember what is the name.... please mist let me shout... The fog.Is the end? "the sun to light when stole them those who brought the fog.How to see?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
there is some insane fog going on here
the most incredible fog ive ever seen

thanks
edit on 20-11-2011 by thebestnr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1

thanks
Sorry I don't understand...send you what?
edit on Sun Nov 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: drug reference removed

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

never mind

so why did u make this thread?
im not joking i cant see # outside because of the fogwright now
never seen this before
edit on 20-11-2011 by thebestnr1 because: fog

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

never mind

so why did u make this thread?
im not joking i cant see # outside because of the fogwright now
never seen this before
edit on 20-11-2011 by thebestnr1 because: fog
Because there is fog to come....The fog of our life!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

if its anything like the fog im seeing now its gonna be pretty bad
and thats possible imo
we will see i guess

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

God is not the author of confusion. Therefore, no ye that your confusion be not of God.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

if its anything like the fog im seeing now its gonna be pretty bad
and thats possible imo
we will see i guess
The meaning of the word is not the word of the meaning!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

i agree
but what do u mean by that

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

i agree
but what do u mean by that
Read through the lines...of the times!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I really wonder if posts like this aren't some attempt at hypnotic suggestion. They attach long strings of seemingly disconnected ideas together but certain words and phrases tend to jump out. I don't know about you, but I've seen a disturbing number of them on ats. Maybe it's just some nutjob or your garden variety troll, but there seem to be an awful lot of them.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent
I really wonder if posts like this aren't some attempt at hypnotic suggestion. They attach long strings of seemingly disconnected ideas together but certain words and phrases tend to jump out. I don't know about you, but I've seen a disturbing number of them on ats. Maybe it's just some nutjob or your garden variety troll, but there seem to be an awful lot of them.

Post-hypnotic suggestion is the induction, under hypnosis, of a person into a behavior or thinking pattern that makes itself manifest after he has come out of the hypnotic state.

The phenomenon

Post-hypnotic suggestions are set by a hypnotist and may optionally include a time scope. An altered sense of perception or behavioral pattern may be "programmed" into the person under hypnosis. Certain sequences of events may be set as triggers to enter or exit the post-hypnotic pattern. The behavior patterns resemble conditioned reflexes, though administered without classical behavior alteration techniques.source(en.wikipedia.org...

No it's not that!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

Please no violence suggestion!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Come to think of it, this is the second thread where I've seen the OP suddenly define some random term discussed in the thread. It almost makes me think he is a piece of software.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent

Come to think of it, this is the second thread where I've seen the OP suddenly define some random term discussed in the thread. It almost makes me think he is a piece of software.
I am a computer generated message!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

thanks

Its been a sick fog for over a week minus today and a couple other days trough Norway too. Stopped airtraffic in several places. Maybe something on its way?? doom on? lol

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smitty1

The "Donora Death Fog"

Horror visited the US Steel company-town of Donora on Halloween night, 1948, when a temperature inversion descended on the town. Fumes from US Steel's smelting plants blanketed the town for four days, and crept murderously into the citizens' homes.

If the smog had lasted another evening "the casualty list would have been 1,000 instead of 20," said local doctor William Rongaus at the time. Later investigations by Rongaus and others indicated that one-third of the town's 14,000 residents were affected by the smog. Hundreds of residents were evacuated or hospitalized. A decade later, Donora's mortality rate remained significantly higher than neighboring areas.source(www.actionpa.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by smitty1

doom on for sure
the fog here started yesterday
i saw it first around five o clock in the evening it was just above some fields
a few hours later it is covering basicly evrything
it looks like an incredible white blanket that covers the world here
luckily its sunday but if its still here on monday well
i bet alot of people will die cuz of this
its insanity,

new topics