It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Australia...1 every 18 minutes...30,000...Missing and never seen again...every year
reply to post by blocula

I am suspect as to the accuracy of these figures and suggest the real figure is much lower. 95 percent of missing persons are found within a short period of time ( usually within a week ) making the total of that figure rather outrageous. Look at Government and Police statistics on the AFP site.

www.missingpersons.gov.au...

So the real figure of Australian missing persons is closer to 175 per annum increasing incrementally.
India for example would possibly be higher than the reported number due to the low value of human life especially in poorer areas.
Whilst I agree there is something to the numbers of missing persons especially in war torn or third world nations; (human trafficking anyone?), I sincerely believe it is for all too human reasons ie : ritual sacrifice, abuse, sex trade and the list goes on. Stop blaming aliens and have a closer look in your own back yard and maybe, just maybe we can do something about it!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How about considering the women and children who are abducted and sold into the sex trade business? The children who are abducted by the sick Elitists for their sick sexual and murderous orgies?

I believe that there are abductions from aliens, however to be credible I think you need to include these numbers as well.

We are lab rats to the aliens so obviously they will abduct and study. That being said, I think it is much more despicable to know the wealthy elite have a hunger for young children and having their way with young women.
Great post, but I think these things should be included.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And your exact number figures come from what source, again?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by blocula

Again look at what it is saying...

A missing persons report is made to police every 18 minutes in Australia. That's about 30,000 a year. Many of these reports are cleared up when the person missing is found or shows up safe and sound.

That is 30,000 a years missing person reports. It says many of the reports are cleared up.

Another example...

EVANSVILLE — About 400 people are reported missing in Evansville each year, but most are quickly located. Of those, on average about 15 are adults who are found on vacation or incarcerated, police said. The rest are juveniles who leave to escape harsh home life or just to escape.

www.courierpress.com...

I don't think all those people in the OP are still missing, let alone taken by aliens lol.

edit on 11/20/2011 by ANOK because: typo
If that were true,just on vacation,or a night in jail, then why would other people go to the extent of reporting them missing ? they didnt know they went on vacation and they report them missing to the same people who took them,the police,makes no sense whatsoever ...thats got to be dis-information. Dont people have to be missing for at least a couple of days before they are declared officially missing?

Where the heck is Evansville?...next to Bugtussle...population 300?
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Thats disinformation??? What in the world do you think this drivel you are spouting is? Common sense should prevail here. If millions went missing and were never found people would be up in arms. They would be revolting in the streets demanding somthing be done .The truth is that most missing people are eventually found either dead or alive so millions are not simply disapparing. Its not happening, stop saying it is.

Well, yes, you would think so in a world where people gave a s**t or were not otherwise pro-occupied with celebrity cr*p, or even just too genuinely busy to contemplate it. Go and ask a random person on the street "How many people go missing each year?" - found again or not. Yeah, you'd get a few answers close to the mark, but generally I doubt most people have got a clue.

Add to that the disbelief people would display, as in evidence on this thread, which would also solidify the view of people that are already sc(k)eptical. or ignorant to the subject.

There are those that claim to be whistle blowers that have alluded to such activity as described in the OP. There are also claims that certain governments abduct people to carry out live human testing. There are released files that reveal the testing of chemicals and what not on the unsuspecting general populace. If such activities are carried out in, if you like, broad day light and then uncovered and corroborated, then who knows what the PTB are capable of? The ruling governments/gangsters of the world could hardly be described as philanthropists could they?

Hi K, by the way.
edit on 20-11-2011 by barmyfluid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Microwave ovens were brought to us by the use of radar. I heard this story regarding a candy bar in a soldiers pocket that started to melt when he was standing in front of a radar dish.
I think we had radar before 1947. Or have the aliens been here since we have?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

And one other thing to think about. The people who claim they have been abducted are here to tell the tale. They are not gone. They get abducted, probed (
) and they get released. If they were being kept we would not now about alien abductions in the first place because no one would return to tell us about it.
And yes please consider this a bone I am throwing the OP in regards to these abductions occurring in the first place.

Mmmm, well the ones that weren't returned and kept for whatever reason would be classed as missing wouldn't they?

Just imagine that this is true, no matter how much it shatters one's world view or how far fetched or unbelievable it seems, then what?

Oh, hi again. I'm not hounding you, it's just the two comments I responded to stuck out at the time.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Humanity itself is mostly to blame. I say mostly because it is well known that we as a people experiment, maime and kill our own people. Perhaps aliens are involved but Unless I personally see an alien or meet someone who has seen one (that I can believe) , untill then, aliens are a myth to me. Yes fema camps are real, yes, clandestine crap is happening uderground, yes people are eliminated who know too much. Yes children are enslaved and trafficed. Yes it is a very sick place, this earth. But you cant just up and blame it all on aliens anymore than you can blame it on these others, bigfoot....vampires, devil worshipers, werewolves, or what ever other creatures the sheeple have dreamed up. Yes most of its all been a lie. Yes most of its been covered up. Yes there is a lot unknown.

Anyone who might have had proof of aliens has been elimnated so wheres the proof!

I do agree that technology has advanced exponentially in the past 50 years but if it were alien technology, we would be vacationing in other solar systems by now.

My biggest question is this...................if aliens were helping in anyway, just anyway at all with technology, WHY then why do we not have the technology to feed the starving people of the earth?

So what if we have 3D cellphones and mysterious V shaped aircraft < that we blame on the aliens> When millions of children die because they dont have a bowl of food or a cup of milk.

I think you title should have been this.......EVIL WORLD GOVERNMENTS KILL MILLIONS IN EXCHANGE FOR TECHNOLOGY.BECAUSE HEY !!! WHO EVER HAS THE MOST TOYS WINS!!! and blames it on somebody or something else.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Without further Statistical analysis, the claim made by blocula is dubious at best. There are strong indications that something like ET are currently visiting the earth, but as to abductions it's more difficult to establish them with certainty.

Anyway here are the strong indications

The air force considered flying saucers a real enough threat to issue a shoot down order.

1. Shoot down order in 1952:

Shoot them Down

Note how the air force is "puzzled but not skeptical", also they stated "it is not a secret US military development". Other articles indicate that they weren't Russian either.

2. LA was ringed with Anti-aircraft guns in response to flying saucers over the white house:

LA Anti Aircraft Guns

3. Air Force Admissions:

Air Force Admissions

The "important" and "official" admissions claim that these "saucers" do show up on radar at the same time people said they saw what appear to be "flying saucers", astonishingly they also made a second admission "that flying saucers could possibly be space ships from another planet", finally their third admission "A number of flying saucers have been seen in the Southwest".

4. The Air Force actually ran an article in Life magazine making the case for ET Visitations!!!:

Air Force Life Maganize

The Air Force later reversed its position on UFOs under the direction of the CIA and hired scientists specifically to debunk any and all UFO sightings independent of any evidence otherwise:

Air Force Reversal

Hynek was one of those scientists.

NASA Astronauts see what appear to be ET craft:

Discovery Shuttle Aliens

Apollo 14 Astronauts also encountered "visitors":

Apollo 14 Visitors

There are many strong indications of ET visitations, from NASA astronauts, military pilots, commercial airline pilots, retired military officials, police officers, regular people, and former presidents.

One of the biggest reasons why the government does not want to admit that ET exist is because of ENERGY, how do these craft move, it doesn't seem as if they are burning fossil fuels, if so then where do they get their energy from? We don't see gigantic solar panels around the solar system, also we don't see the mining for massive amounts or uranium. In fact we don't detect any activity by the ETs that indicate that they are looking for energy, even though their craft show performance far beyond anything we currently have. That scares the government.

edit on 20-11-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So.. Because people go missing the only logical conclusion for you is that aliens abducted them??
Where is the evidence for this far fetched claim?? There are much more plausible explanations than aliens...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Did Alex Collier already said the same thing in the early 90's, This is no secret
edit on 20-11-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I am sure they are disappearing due to aliens but the kind from another world.

Did you miss something here? The Reptilians are not aliens from another planet, they are from this planet, and they say it is theirs, not ours. They were here first.
Study your world history, you will know what I am talking about. Many just do not wish to see it. Many would rather not know about it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
In 2001 840,000 americans were reported missing and they are not reported as deaths,thats around 1 in 300..

In Australia its around 1 in 100 that are missing every year...

And a lot of them are never seen again...

Theres still hundreds of other countries to factor in...

This is so overwhelming that most people will refuse to believe that this sort of thing is going on in their happy and creature comfort filled little worlds...

So either theres a vast and sinister underground network that is operating world wide and they are kidnapping and enslaving and murdering millions every year...

Or millions of people are being traded and allowed to be captured by the governments of our fallen world,who turn a blind eye,in exchange for secret technologies and who knows what else.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

are you expecting me to believe the very same sources,the news media,that severely down plays this whole issue in the first place?

The very same news media that headlines a brittany fashion statement and a lohan drug issue and yet ignores reality?

Are you expecting me to believe you, a stranger on teh net?

Where is the evidence the media plays this down?

No, you didn't exaggerate the number of missing peoples reports, you just overreacted to impressively big numbers that didn't mean what you thought they did, and then jumped to the most illogical conclusion as to where they all went.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

... Or have the aliens been here since we have?

Seems like it. We invented nothing.

Not many people know that 200 Neanderthal men were abducted in exchange for knowledge of fire and one Cro-Magnon man escaped his evil alien captors, extracted the anal probe and figured it served well as a club - the first weapon. He became leader of his tribe. They called him Buttstik and many cave paintings confirm this story.

Nor will you read in the history books the true facts that the Wrights brothers exchanged their dad for a diagram of the three-axis control and Alexander Graham Bell's wife mysteriously disappeared the day before he "invented" the telephone.

Go figure!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
lets make believe that i was teleported on-board an alien spaceship right now and taken away forever...

What would happen?...What would be done?...

My family would wake up and say...wheres mike?

And the answer would be...We dont know?

Then they would see that my car was still in the driveway and then they would say...

Someone must have stopped by and picked him up...

About 24-36 hours later,they would think and say...he must be with a woman...

2 more days after that they would start to worry a little and maybe call the police...

Who would hardly do anything at all except drive around and wait for someone else to call in any information to the station...

2 more days later my family would be sucked back into tptb's rat race called work...

And they would carry on thinking that i must have stopped loving them and just took off...

Meanwhile,in reality i'm having my body torn open and my penial gland removed by evil Reptilians deep underground,at the bottom of the ocean,on another planet,or in another dimension...

And no one would know and if they were told the truth,they would refuse to believe it...

And that denial is whats empowering this to continue...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
reply to post by ANOK

Not that I am agreeing that people are being abducted by Aliens, but the sad truth is that there are a lot of missing people worldwide every day. The statistics that the OP states may be overestimated as far as missing and not found, but there are still a lot of people that just disappear, and are never heard from again. I don't know the answer, but it is very odd.

Here is a case in my area of a person missing for over a month, and found.

www.kfvs12.com...
edit on 11/20/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)
Just to counter your claims,thousands upon thousands of people claim to have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of ufo's and flying saucers are seen every day and perhaps of all abductions and sightings,more than half remain un-reported for fear of ridicule from a society that is comfortable living in denial about whats going on all around them...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Good to see Alex Collier warning us about this in the 1990s.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeach
one of my best friends brothers went missing over two years ago in Panama,he left the hotel one day and never came back,all his belongings were still in the room.Nobody has a clue as to what happened,British investigators even went-but nothing.
I've thought about this subject for a while and it's pretty disturbing,800 000 people missing in a year in the states is crazy.Why are we all so asleep as to the human predicament.
I heard a story by Whitley strieber that was a shocker.Someone in a high up position in law enforcement told him they had been finding mutilated bodies of homeless people on top of roofs,they had been horrendously tortured and then drowned in the ocean which was over 200 miles from the crime scene.
The people had been specifically picked as they would'nt be noticed that they were missing.
we are trained to keep our noses to the grindstones and the pedal to the metal in our relentless pursuit of obtaining materialism and that is why this shockingly ignored issue continues...

Their sinister,evil agenda...is working perfectly...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Now, let's suppose alien abductions are happening, one of the most notable researchers was Bud Hopkins (he died recently), here is a good introduction to the subject:

Intro to Abductions

According to Budd, most of the abductees are returned and most do not remember what happened. So, technically most don't disappear "forever". Second, what if the ET's are curing diseases or helping the abductees in some way? Third, because most abductees are returned, this would lead one to believe that ETs have some sense of ethics. Fourth compared to the known atrocities that humans perpetrate on other humans, the number ET abductions is a small fraction of the number of people that died or disappeared at the hands of humans.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

In 2001 840,000 americans were reported missing and they are not reported as deaths,thats around 1 in 300..

In Australia its around 1 in 100 that are missing every year...

And a lot of them are never seen again...

Theres still hundreds of other countries to factor in...

This is so overwhelming that most people will refuse to believe that this sort of thing is going on in their happy and creature comfort filled little worlds...

So either theres a vast and sinister underground network that is operating world wide and they are kidnapping and enslaving and murdering millions every year...

Or millions of people are being traded and allowed to be captured by the governments of our fallen world,who turn a blind eye,in exchange for secret technologies and who knows what else.

You keep posting incorrect data. Anok and others have pointed out how you are either using wrong numbers, or not acknowledging the amount that are eventually found.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join