Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Jaime Maussan - Alien Abduction attempt in Mexico

At a UFO conference (2008?), Jaime Maussan shows a video recorded on a cell phone. in the video, you see an alien with a long arm reaching out from behind a pole to grab a kid.

Hi Someotherguy,

That is indeed an interesting post with their radiation readings going off the scale of the instrument. I wonder if this is because of radiation, or if there might be some other form of energy or force field which disables instruments? If so that would coincide with what happens to fighter jets scrambled off to intercept UFOs and whose instruments suddenly go haywire.

Actual video of Close Encounter of the Third Kind

This video has been criticized, but one thing to me lends it authenticity. It is that the creature is seen very suddenly as it enters the boy's peripheral vision, while he is going for the ball. His reaction is strikingly sudden and he literally jumps out of his pants. The creature also seems able to hide quite well behind the lamp post, which interestingly is where the Geiger counter went ape. It is indeed the first non governmental footage of such a being, from a cell phone.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of humanity lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security.They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox

Are Alien Android Servants Watching Us? > rafken.hubpages.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Alien abductions featured on Anderson Cooper show

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi Someotherguy,

I noted how the host seemed to be in disbelief, until she mentioned that she was "totally naked", at which time he tilted his head to the left and seemed to be more attentive to what she was saying. Yes, it is sad that certain folks are focused on things far different than the truth. Yet that image of her in that condition struck him as real.

Regarding Alien Abductions, I saw the movie Cowboys and Aliens and noted that it was not quite as bad as I had been led to believe. There were any number of things about this film which troubled me, mostly because I am a first hand eyewitness to the reality of large predatory Aliens who are not so entirely different from the type of beasts shown in that movie. Regarding this, I wish to weigh in and note some key differences from the creature which I saw. And this only if they were meant to represent the Reptilians, and not some entirely different breed of creature. Here is my critique of the creatures represented in the movie:

1. The general physical size was fairly accurate, in the ballpark of the creature which I witnessed.

2. Their heads seemed too small for their bodies, unlike that of the creature I saw which had a proportionately larger head, which rested upon its shoulders, and not in front of them.

3. Their eyes are indeed red, but not very luminescent and also they were not large enough.

4. They acted fairly stupid, and had merely physical strength and no evident psychic, telepathic or telekinetic powers, unlike the one I saw who was extremely smart and extra-sensitive.

5. They held humans in a similar total disdain as inferior lowly creatures, akin to insects.

6. They chomped on people similarly to the one who transmitted telepathic images of his recent bloodfest. However, those in the movie failed to show perverse delectation at their victim's suffering.

7. I know nothing of their abdomen hosting some slimy, vulnerable, inner creature.

8. I only saw it walk, so I cannot know if it looks similar when scurrying along fast in attack mode.

9. Given their similar musculature their ability to spring and hop fast and far seems plausible.

10. I expect that they do in fact abduct people to eat them, as "fun food".

This is about all I can say about what they're like. However, it seems as if the Reptilians such as the one I saw are not the only Predators among us. For the creatures shown in this movie appear to have certain INSECTOID characteristics, as can best be seen from its claws and an outer "shell", clearly drawn in the artist's sketch. Its facial features and eyes also look insectoid.

It feels as if the government authorities, or at least one whistleblowing faction thereof, wish to indirectly alert the population at large to the existence of these predators, and show us in so many images that we had better unite and fight them to the death - lest we all be wiped off the face of the planet. It is interesting that Steven Spielberg was also chosen for this task before he was called to direct Close Encounters of the Third Kind which dealt with the US Government's secret exchange program with the Tall Greys. This time he seems to be alerting us to Insectoid predators?

Getsmart

edit on 30-4-2012 by Getsmart because: if they're out to EAT US we had better figure out how to AXE THEM !

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It would be nice if they cleaned out about 4 billion of us don't you think?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

As long as i'm not one of the 4 billion people who suddenly find themselves getting harvested during the evil aliens apocalyptic ascension upon the earths surface,while our fearless leaders ride out armageddon within their impregnable subterranean blast proof bunkers...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Heres a few images of a monster from a cult classic movie called the she creature released in 1956 and maybe it resembles the reptilian entity you encountered?

theuraniumcafe.files.wordpress.com...

www.thomasmodels.com...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

3.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Drawings of aliens by child abductees > aliensandchildren.org...

edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Heres a few images of a monster from a cult classic movie called the she creature released in 1956 and maybe it resembles the reptilian entity you encountered?

Hi blocula,

Of those pictures only one is close, although the "She-Creature" has slanted eyes, more human than reptoid facial proportions, humanish lips and vampire fangs, minus the Insectoid mandibles and horns this might be what the females of the species look like?

:You will note the claim written on the movie poster:

IT CAN AND DID HAPPEN !

Based on authentic FACTS you've been reading about !

One thing I find interesting is that they link this 'Creature' to HELL and we can definitely be inclined to do likewise, for they do seem to come from another dimension inhabited by such Aliens as we might call Demons!

Also the film poster 'headlines "HYPNOTIZED" referring apparently to this Creature's telepathic, psychic or telekinetic abilities which were presumably reported in the eyewitness testimony they claim to have based the movie upon? This happens to coincide closely to my own testimony to which you may refer.

HYPNOTIZED !

Reincarnated as a Monster from Hell !

Finally, there is another aspect of this Alien incursion into Human society which is addressed by this movie, and this is that they might Reincarnate in Human form. This happens to coincide with current Reptilian "Shapeshifter" theories as well as those of demonic possession, or using humans or clones as HOST AVATARS f'or more direct Reptilian control in positions of leadership and influence. For more background on this, see the Clone Conspiracy and Celebrity Doubles threads in my signature links.

Finally, I took a look at your links to children drawings of the Short Grey Aliens which are widely believed to be genetically engineered biological Robots serving an Alien Species. While there are theories about what species might have designed them or for what purpose they were made, I venture to put forth a novel idea based upon my Close Encounter of the Third Kind. I wonder if they were not created by Reptilians, to better conceal their menace which is altogether so striking immediately upon seeing them? I can easily understand how Military Security personnel died of heart attacks upon entering visual contact. Short, scrawny and mushy, wide-eyed Alien Grey Creatures possibly pose less of a psychological threat to other beings than the most feared predator of the Galaxy?

The Greys would thus have been designed so as to avoid SPOOKING THE CATTLE and spoiling the meat?

If we take a cold look at the Alien Abduction phenomenon, as conducted by the Greys, they apparently pool humans for their selected genetic characteristics which, despite what we would like to believe, might be primarily GASTRONOMICAL ? ! ?

This would best explain their presence among us for centuries, taking sperm samples and ovules, using artificial insemination as well as forced mating among abductees? This would also explain the reports of the hundreds of captive children experimented upon in the genetic laboratories of the floor called "Nightmare Hall" under in the Dulce Archuleta Mesa?

LET'S FACE THE FACTS:

WE ARE BRED IN A PLANETARY FARM . . .

AS MEAT FOR ALIEN REPTOIDS ! ! !

Getsmart
edit on 3-5-2012 by Getsmart because: Greys are CUTE while Reptilians are MONSTROUS ! ! !

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I remember flicking through some websites not too long back and the majority are runaway kids that end up back at home. These stats are not completely correct,
Not saying the op is..... but depending on the person you can easily use these stats to drum up fear.
I do beleive people go missing and never come back but not in the magnitude its being portrayed as.
PEACE.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CheckingtingsOut

One missing and never seen again child is one too many...

Theres no doubt about it at all,hundreds of people every day and many thousands of people every year are going missing and are never seen or heard from again...

The larger our human population grows,the more blinded by hate and controlled by fear we are made to be, the more our solidarity is forcibly broken,the less noticeable missing and never seen again people will become..

Just imagine how many people living trapped,isolated and helpless within their third world hell holes are being taken away,who are never seen again and how most people never even know and how most people dont even care,just like most people dont really give a damn that those unfortunate voiceless people are diseased,starving, dying and being killed all the time...

Whats just as horrible,those terribly damning facts of mulitudes of missing and never seen again people from all over the world,are intentionally hushed up and suppressed out of the mainstream media,just like the million a year world wide suicide rate of people is also suppressed and hushed up...

We know who the people are that own and control the media and so we also know who the people are that intentionally suppress the facts and who purposefully mislead us away from reality...

Every so often,a missing persons case is temporarily highlighted on the evening news and momentarily splashed all over the newspaper headlines,just to ensure that most people keep thinking and believing that something real and meaningful is being done about missing persons...

When actually,beneath the thin veneer of so called active justice,is a thriving world of evil injustice, where most of us are forced to live within, where nothing much at all is really being done about missing persons and suicides...
edit on 3-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The Hideous Sun Demon-1959 > www.imdb.com...

Revenge Of The Sun Demon-1983 > www.imdb.com...

The first film is a dark and serious cult classic and represents an early attempt at portraying a reptilian alien,imo...

The second film is a tounge in cheek send off of the first movie...

They both represent disturbing reptilian alien images and the second one is more than obviously trying to desensitize the mainstream to reptilians,imo...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

There is a serious limitation in using humans as actors inside Reptilian suits. Even a horse suit requires two humans, one posing as the head and front legs, and the second bent over being the proverbial horse's arse. In the case of a Draco Warrior such as the huge Creature I witnessed, nothing short of a large high tech biorobot or very convincing synthetic special effects imaging could represent something as fearsome and intimidating. Those two older movies suffer from the absence of special effects, the only ones existing at that time other than Melies like imaging trickery was Dynamation, the frame by frame clay animation by Ray Harryhausen. The closest movie creature in terms of physical size and proportions, so far, is Cowboys and Aliens. However, given the menace which these Aliens represent for humanity, we can bet that more movies representing them are bound to come to our theaters and televisions. I'd be more than glad to help their prop team out, as a technical advisor, having witnessed too closely for my taste one such frightfully vicious creature.

GS

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Regarding Alien Abductions, I saw the movie Cowboys and Aliens and noted that it was not quite as bad as I had been led to believe.

I didn't know that movie was a documentary! What an eye opener.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Hi,

I don't think that this movie is a documentary any more than that Buddhism is a system. It just happened to, whether by coincidence or not, correspond partially to a creature which I witnessed in the flesh. Anyone is of course free to believe me or not. There will even be some who think that some computer robot might be typing these lines and that I do not even exist, so of obviously a healthy dose of serious doubt ought to remain present at all times in one's mind whenever reading a thread in an internet forum: such bots do exist and computers can today generate discussions to pirate or derail forum topics. However, those here who know me either from other threads or even in person know that I am not a figment of their imagination.

Then comes the next layer of legitimate suspicion: am I an attention seeking pathological liar and mythomaniac, inventing whatever I say happened to me for some weird motive? This is your call, to be appraised according to my logical credibility and the threads of reasoning you might see or not in my discourse. That I use elaborate wording or express myself well ought not to matter in that judgment. It is best to focus on whether what I say seems relevant or sincere, in its articulation, rather than whether I am able to say things well. If folks here choose not to believe me, I can only say that it's your call: I can tell you for certain that I would never have believed what I am telling folks here about the existence of real, physical, huge and horridly vicious reptilian aliens had I not been scared out of my wits by witnessing one in person. No way!

Even having seen one it took me several years to come forth and talk about it beyond a very tight circle of two intimate friends. Today I have told maybe 20 people who know me, and this was not easy to do. They tend to judge you, even if they've known you for years. The nice ones think you must have hallucinated, the less understanding ones just get weirded out. But I guess I don't care what they think, it's the truth, period.

For this reason I am often amazed that others here find it plausible, because I never would have. I thought that the entire reptilian gig was some hustle by the conspirators, meant to mock any intelligent person as so many crazies imagining lizards everywhere! That's what makes it even harder to have to tell what I witnessed, because it is something I never would have believed myself, which went way way beyond my imaginative capabilities as it is so dreadful that even the sickest imagination could never cook up something so horrific.

Nope, that movie wasn't quite a documentary for many reasons. While there were in fact many UFO sightings as well as animal mutilations in the locations and years where the movie was situated, I heard nothing of the events shown in this film. Also, there are any number of things which I doubt were ever reported, or at least of which I never heard after quite a number of years in researching this topic as an amateur. For example, I didn't hear of any paddle boats lifted hundreds of miles away from their rivers. The flying craft are shown to be uncharacteristic in their shape, almost like some sort of metallic imitation of an organic flying insect? The creatures don't exactly match any known description of Aliens, being a sort of composite between an Insectoid, a Reptilian and a Primate? The weaponry used also seems to be similar to explosive charges, unlike many accounts of plasma rays or other unworldly technologies far different to our mundane bombardments. Finally, these creatures seem devoid of psychic abilities, to the difference of many eyewitness or abductee accounts.

All in all, this is far from a documentary vision of what might have happened in that day and age, but instead could be meant as a warning of a potential Alien threat, involving creatures who have no respect for our physical or moral integrity, who feed on us as a food staple, and who exploit humanity for the extraction of gold as a natural resource which they seek. While the origin of Gold as the most valuable item on Earth is not known, although it was thought to look like the sun or some other contrived explanation, we can wonder if this didn't come from the Aliens seeking it as the most coveted resource? This would be far better explained by its many physical, chemical and electrical properties unequaled by any other material, and required by some of the most advanced of technologies.

So maybe there are some nuggets in this movie, and if not of gold, possibly of truth? They might have enslaved mankind as gold miners during occupation or visitation of earth, and they also probably abduct humans and keep them alive so that they remain fresh until ready for consumption? All of this could be a warning to the population, even if there were certain artistic lliberties taken. It seems to fit into a broader pattern of Alien Revelation Movies.

Getsmart

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

I can tell you for certain that I would never have believed what I am telling folks here about the existence of real, physical, huge and horridly vicious reptilian aliens had I not been scared out of my wits by witnessing one in person.

I know two other other credible professional types who have seen repts &/or Greys w/ their own eyes.

Today I have told maybe 20 people who know me, and this was not easy to do. They tend to judge you, even if they've known you for years. The nice ones think you must have hallucinated, the less understanding ones just get weirded out.

And some believe you, I'm sure...

The flying craft are shown to be uncharacteristic in their shape, almost like some sort of metallic imitation of an organic flying insect?

This makes me think of the gold Mayan ufo statues > LINK

While the origin of Gold as the most valuable item on Earth is not known, although it was thought to look like the sun or some other contrived explanation, we can wonder if this didn't come from the Aliens seeking it as the most coveted resource? This would be far better explained by its many physical, chemical and electrical properties unequaled by any other material, and required by some of the most advanced of technologies.

Silver is actually the best conductor of heat & electricity of all the metals, but maybe there is something specific they use gold for? I have heard that there is something they use iron for, but they won't reveal what. I'm thinking maybe anti-gravity b/c of the magnetism?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Look at the incredibly bizarre and ominously frightening alien entity and ufo that were seen in flatwoods,west virginia,September 13-1952 > www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The above ufo and entity were seen one day after the flatwoods,braxton county,west virginia monster and ufo were seen on september 12th 1952,in the same area > www.ufocasebook.com...

Look at the incredibly bizarre and ominously frightening alien entity and ufo that were seen in flatwoods,west virginia,September 13-1952 > www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

Another group of witnesses,a mother and her daughter,on september 5th 1952,in the same area,said the entity they saw was 10 feet tall,had a red face which appeared to glow from within and a green body,matching the descriptions of other witnesses who saw that creature,they also saw a ufo as well and the daughter was so sick and upset by the incident,she spent three weeks in a hospital.Another woman in the area at the time,said that her house was violently shaken! > en.wikipedia.org...

Flatwoods Monster > ufofyi.blogspot.com...
edit on 4-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Once i first learned of your alien entity encounter,not a day has gone by since,without me thinking about the fact that you've actually seen without warning,a real bipedal reptilian alien with your own eyes and i would imagine that it must have been similar to the unexpected shock of being struck by lightning from out of a clear blue sky and i have been similarly shocked by the sudden and frightening appearance of unknown paranormal manifestations several times...www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

Thanks for the link to your very interesting thread. I guess it helps to learn of others who have their own unexplained experiences and who don't mind coming forward as eye witnesses. Yet, it is easier for me to tell of this sighting of an actual material creature than of other events involving in earlier years certain disembodied entities that are harder to describe in normal societal terms.

It was mostly a shock for two reasons. The first was because my body showed that IT had its own will and that IT feared for ITS life. I had no idea that our physical integrity had its own intelligence and its own will. Now I know otherwise, some call it natural instinct but it was pretty much signalling me"I don't give a crap if you're curious, I won't let you turn me into Lizard Food !"

The second was the fact that I was forced to acknowledge with all my senses that a creatures which could not possibly exist - did in fact exist - and was not only very real but was walking around in a major city. Thus those in positions of power MUST KNOW. That something so unlike what we are told can be would be well known to those governing us, to the point that it could roam about unmatched, meant that we're in serious trouble. Stuff is going on that we cannot contend with alone, and those who are designated to help with major crises are DOING NOTHING aside from lying to us!

So it was a real shock, especially as this revealed that there are Creatures higher than us on the food chain and that we are probably considered to be Gourmet Delicacies to certain much larger and more intelligent life forms visiting Earth. Ouch....

Getsmart

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join