It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Others have claimed that it is a feature of Power, that Power Corrupts and that Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. This catch-phrase implies that nobody can exercise any measure of power responsibly, and for Good rather than for Evil, helping others rather than doling out punishment. I tend to disagree, and am firmly convinced that many good men and women would gladly exercise power responsibly and with attention to human considerations first!

I agree with you on that. Marcus Aurelius is maybe the best-known exception to Lord Acton's catch-phrase. I would also suggest that George Washington was another example. He had the opportunity to be king & he turned it down. Another might be Henry II of England. From my impression in a past-life regression, he felt a strong sense of duty towards the people. I think what someone does with power depends completely on the nature of the beast... as it were.

JMO & FWIW

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

I know that tptb have intentionally misled the mainstream public far astray from a very real and ongoing evil alien agenda and tptp are complicit in spreading the evil aliens diabolic influence across our world,by having convinced the vast majority of people to believe that what still is actually abduction,posession and soul harvesting by evil aliens in many cases,are now just treatable mental illnesses.So tptb have set up enforced belief structures filled with lies and deceptions to ensure themselves that they continue making mega bucks off of the health care system and its vast arrays of doctors,analysts and medications and from all the misery,murder and mayhem that the demonic alien posessed people continuously inflict upon an unsuspecting society and its highly likely that stalin,hitler and mao,among many others,were also literally posessed by very real and very evil demonic aliens...
edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Getsmart

I mentioned in an ealier post how i think that pearl harbor and the 911 world trade center attacks were both fabricated events that were actually human soul sacrifices to demons/evil aliens and the images in these links have been verified as being real.They are untouched and unaltered.They are disturbing and terrifying and they speak for themselves > www.larrygc.com... www.aidd.org... www.sfgate.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world"...Ephesians 6:12

Heres an excellent book to read and absorb if you can find it > Demons in the Smoke of the World Trade Center:The Invasion of Evil Spirits and the Blight of Islam www.amazon.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Us and Them,doesnt even begin to describe the canyon of seperation that exists between the royal bloodline elites and the common masses of people.It is truly disgusting and very disheartening to realize just how wide that gap actually is and what they know and understand,what they intentionally dont tell us about the secret hidden knowledge that the elites pass down among themselves from generation to generation for a very long time now,that governments and organized religions realize and supress from us about our true origins and our true history would blow peoples minds very far away...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The royal bloodline elite world leaders have so very terribly posessed us with fabricated hate,so hypnotized us with orchestrated fear and we have been spoon fed so many lies,while being injected by force with so many of their deceptions and we have been paralyzed as a nation by their false flag wars,while being simultaneously raped financially by the legalized extortion of our pay checks through over taxation,that the vast majority of us have been transformed from being a once brave,bold and free society filled with people overflowing with solidarity and filled with a nature loving,pioneer spirit, into fat and lazy,greed driven puppets,mummified by television, controlled and dominated like robotic slaves and manipulated like good little sheep misled far,far astray,straight into the horribly sinister grasp and ever gaping jaws of malevolent alien intervention...
edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Where's the 'secret' technologies? Oh I get it, it's secret, yet Blocula knows of these things.

Oh who to believe...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I have an open mind,that thinks out of the box,way outside the box and i look where most refuse to see...

Atlantis was a very real place,a very long time ago and the survivors of the cataclysms that ripped atlantis asunder,the royal bloodline elites,are the ones who designed the great pyramid in egypt and the pyramid of the sun in mexico and taught the primitive people they found living in those areas how to build them,as well as mathematics,astronomy and human sacrifice...

The direct descendents of those royal bloodline elites,eventually became the kings and queens of europe whos lineage extended from generation to generation,eventually becoming the same royal bloodline elites who rule and control us today...

And they still offer human sacrifice to their dibolical evil alien overlords and those murdered in pearl harbor and on 911,were actually,human soul sacrifices...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Where's the 'secret' technologies? Oh I get it, it's secret, yet Blocula knows of these things.

Oh who to believe...
This sinister trade-off has been hiding in plain sight and going on for a very long time,as can be easily understood by the aquisitioning of advanced technology in the distant past,after we spent many thousands of years inventing nothing much more than the club,spear and torch and then so suddenly we aquired advanced mathematics,astronomy and megalithic construction abilities,to name a few...

Its still going on now and at the time it was given to tptb,the technology was secret,until they get a hold of better things and then they take their older secret technology and turn them into super wealth through money making ventures like fibre optics,integrated circuit chips,stealth,night-vision goggles,lasers,supertenacity fibres and more...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have been talking about this with my friend for eternity now, one can go to the CIA's own web site and see that over 80,000 people alone end up missing in New York alone. So, what in the sam hill is going on

Good call Blocula, do not try and get the sheeple mustered, hell, they might vacate in all directions and not come back to ATS

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

And think about all the miserable,starving,destitute billions of people living trapped within their third world hell holes...

How the majority of missing and never seen again people are most likely being taken from amongst them...

Who would even notice if hundreds of thousands or a million of them just vanished?

Theres many more than that being born every single year?

And so who would even really care?

The anguished relatives of those who were captured,are able to do next to nothing about it...

Because they have no access to a proper authority,they have no influence over anyone powerful or important to turn to,they have no true justice system and they have no money...

But they have voices,that no one wants to hear...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Cell phones,flat screen tv's,fibre optics,ect,ect are just the old and worn out technology that tptb dont need anymore...

When they reverse engineer some more crashed saucers and the alien high tech thats within them,they take the old technology and turn it into money making schemes to get themselves ever more wealthy...

And so the sheeple scratch and claw themselves further down deeper into debt,trying to obtain the latest toy,the newest and shiniest materialistic illusion...

illusions?...yes,illusions...because our material gains will all wither and fade away and return back into the dust from where they once came,just like we will some unstoppable day...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
When i was around 12 years old,i was climbing under my bed to get something and i coughed and a small object came up into my mouth and when i pressed my tongue against it,to feel what it was,i head radio static and jumbled musical sounds inside my mouth and felt a mild electrical pulse.Then i climbed out and spit the object into my hand and it was soft and grey,irregularly shaped,about 1/5th of an inch wide and it dissolved away into nothing just a few seconds later...

Was it an alien implant receiving and sending signals and was it programmed,or signaled to self destruct upon detection?

Television and movie comedienne lucille ball "i love lucy" heard radio transmissions picked up by her teeth fillings in her mouth > www.snopes.com...

edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sure hope they get tired of anti-grav tech soon, I want my anti-grav tech.

How many people do they need for that to happen? Can I start giving them homeless?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
After Charlie Chaplin made millions of people laugh the world over,especially in america for decades,TPTB in the United States,the main location of implicit involvement with evil aliens,showed their gratitude towards him by turning him over to the mccarthy era communist witch hunts and blacklisting him without validation and this is one of the responses charlie chaplin had to say about what was done to him by the American PTB...

"I have no further use for America.I wouldn't go back there if Jesus Christ was President"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Sure hope they get tired of anti-grav tech soon, I want my anti-grav tech.

How many people do they need for that to happen? Can I start giving them homeless?

Hi Midnight Tide,

I guess that after that comment, of course made in jest (I take it you never were homeless - some of us were), we might vote they "levitate" you first?? LOL

But in all seriousness, what would you do with anti-gravity? Get a bigger sub sandwich with the gas savings? Haul your sorry tail end to places where we might be spared your specious brand of humor? Or get the heck off of this rock to see how things are better elsewhere? You're sure to find fewer of those 'undesirable human specimens' in outer space.

Originally posted by blocula

"I have no further use for America. I wouldn't go back there if Jesus Christ was President" - Charlie Chaplin

Charlie Chaplin had the very sad experience of living among the American Power Elite, due to his consequent wealth and tremendous celebrity. This means that he pretty much saw "the worst" of America, I can attest that the best is usually found among the most modest and honest of its citizens. His experience was just that, a human experience - something which is always fragmentary. He took a path that led him to know people and things which are not to the credit of any nation. And what added insult to injury, he found that public opinion could be fooled and misled, turning the most beloved character into an object of scorn. He was purposely catapulted from fame to defamation, possibly because he knew too much and opposed them with all he had?

GS

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

But in all seriousness, what would you do with anti-gravity? Get a bigger sub sandwich with the gas savings? Haul your sorry tail end to places where we might be spared your specious brand of humor? Or get the heck off of this rock to see how things are better elsewhere? You're sure to find fewer of those 'undesirable human specimens' in outer space.

Sorry, in all REAL seriousness, one would first have to manufacture a composite material that could withstand impacts with interstellar space subatomic particles without ripping their ship apart. A better idea is real sci fi, that a force field of yet undetermined source to deflect all of the space impact probabilities before you encounter them, and somehow deflect em. You see thinking out of the box fails to account for the very real hazards of what you all speak of, (it just sort of happens because they are more advanced) and offer no reputable scenario to defeat or overcome anything real. Its all some fiction movie to you folks, which by definition is not real.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And while on the subject of charlie chaplin,some of us may recall the "time traveler using a cell phone" footage,that was recently discovered within a scene from a very old charlie chaplin movie,The Circus-1928 and wether it is or isnt,has yet to be decided...

i have shown elsewhere,that no type of hand held,portable phones or hearing aide devices,as small as the object this person is holding against their ear existed in 1928...

and just about everyone now walks around while holding an object up to their ear,but in 1928 just about no one did and perhaps no one did.If its a hearing aide,which i highly doubt,what exactly does he/she need help listening to,while walking alone?

and strangely,this person is dressed as a woman,but looks very much like a man,as the following links clearly show,is that person intentionally disguised? does that person appear in any other scenes?

And even more bizarre,this persons mouth appears to be open,as if talking into the other end of the object thats very close to his or her mouth...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

www.sheknows.com...

edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Taking things a bit serious are you?

There is a reason this is in the skunk works......

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

This thread has obviously struck a very responsive chord...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

FYI Skunk Works is a place where TOP SECRET Projects, Programs and Conspiracies are hidden away. If you think that everything in this section is just a barrel of laughs, and that this is a great place to come and make wisecracks at other ATS members' expense, then "Think Again" - assuming you ever did in the first place?

Millions of people abducted is no laughing matter, especially if you consider who abducted them. I take it that not only you were never homeless, or poor, but that also you were never kidnapped either? I've had both happen to me, though the later were human operatives, but I happen to know a stretch about what each means, so of course I take these things very seriously.

Maybe if you spent a bit of time in a Fun&Games section of a high security prison, I could crack a few jokes at you about losing your manhood? And then tell you, come on guy... this is Skunk Works, lighten up. LOL As far as I can tell, you are just TROLLING here in this thread and contributing nothing more than your inability to do any research on the topic and scratching your urge to demonstrate immaturity. If you're real young, then no hard feelings, but if you're of adult age I'd really start to worry about whether you'll ever grow up. FWIW

GS

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join