It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
In the United States alone, there are over 10,000,000 people reported missing Every Year !!! and after all the murders and family kidnappings and runaways have been factored out...500,000 are never found!!! Every Year!!!

Something very very evil is going on all around us and Think About It...Its not in the news but brittany and gaga are in the news...Are we screwed up or what!!!

What's your source for this? And out of a nation of 300 million or more, 500,000 is a logical number for those who either just run away, are murdered and never located, or became involved with drugs and overdosed with no identification.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Over 1 million "children" go missing in the UK and USA alone Every Year and only 200 on average are proved as having been murdered www.thebigwobble.com...
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Your challenge to the discussion can't be "If aliens are giving us technology how come we don't live forever?"
That argument is stupid and sank immediately because you presume to know what the secret technology was/is or should be.

Some people say secret tech lead to development of things like the microwave, fiber-optics, and the microprocessor.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
There are indeed a large amount of missing people every year.

I know two people in my sphere of friends and acquaintances who have disappeared without a trace. They have been missing for years, one of them over a decade, without a sign of bank or work activity.

check your freezer

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In 2001 840,000 americans were reported missing and they are not reported as deaths,thats around 1 in 300..

In Australia,its around 1 in 100 that go missing every year...

And a lot of them are never seen again.

Theres still hundreds of other countries to factor in...

This is so overwhelming that most people will refuse to believe that this sort of thing is going on in their happy and creature comfort filled little worlds...

So either theres a vast and sinister underground network that is operating world wide and they are kidnapping and enslaving and murdering millions every year...

Or millions of people are being traded and allowed to be captured by the governments of our fallen world,who turn a blind eye,in exchange for secret technologies and who knows what else...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

In 2001 840,000 americans were reported missing and they are not reported as deaths,thats around 1 in 300..

In Australia,its around 1 in 100 that go missing every year...

And a lot of them are never seen again.

Theres still hundreds of other countries to factor in...

This is so overwhelming that most people will refuse to believe that this sort of thing is going on in their happy and creature comfort filled little worlds...

So either theres a vast and sinister underground network that is operating world wide and they are kidnapping and enslaving and murdering millions every year...

Or millions of people are being traded and allowed to be captured by the governments of our fallen world,who turn a blind eye,in exchange for secret technologies and who knows what else...

Or it is the result of living in an imperfect world. Children can be kidnapped for sex trafficking, murdered by deviants, or snatched by one of those crazy women that wants a child. Teenagers and adults can be runaways, get lost to a subculture of crime/prostitution/drugs, or be murdered and their body never gets found. Many of these people are on the margins of society, so just because they were reported missing does not mean the police will move hell or high water to find them like they would an Elizabeth Smart or Natalee Holloway.

And again, you have to rule out the thousands of unclaimed and unidentified bodies that are in morgues across the world, and the ones already buried in pauper's graves or cremated.

And playing Devil's advocate: I would also think that since aliens are so technologically sophisticated that after a very short time they could just clone people. Much less hassle, and much less suspicion raised.

Just as not knowing does not automatically mean 'Goddidit!' the same is true for 'Aliensdidit!'

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
Yea, I have been saying that for years. There are not any mass graves holding them, that would be a hell of a lot of mass graves to cover up. And the numbers you used, I believe are not considered to be the crime victims of murder, kidnapping, slavery, etc. This is one major reason the government doesn't just come out and admit they are here. If they did admit it and had to explain where all the people are disappearing to, it would be anarchy.

That is why I say it is the Alien Harvest in 2012. We have been an explosive crop, more than usual because of technological advancements in agriculture and medicine. We are now threatening the farm so to speak due to our numbers. So, it is time to thin the herd so to speak. Lots of planets being mined and they all need slaves to do it. We are a huge cash crop. Think about it! That is why I say I am not going anywhere with anyone unless they catch me by surprise and paralyze me first.

Just a thought!
People are being harvested and whatever the numbers are,they are huge and vast numbers of people the world over who go missing and are never seen again and lots of them are little kids...

This is more than obviously being severely down-played in the media and the media is orchestrated to leave it out of the news...

Some believe these people are being sacrificed to satan in some kind of elite world wide devil cult...

Some believe that Reptilian aliens are capturing them for their penial gland excretions that the Reptilians devour for psychic abilities and the ability to keep shape shifting into our frequency of reality...

I believe that both of the above is true and these people are also being exchanged for secret high-tech as well,that the governments and corporations then turn some of that high-tech into our electronical and digital toys and games that so many people love to buy and its all so the elite can get rich and enjoy their daily dose of earthly pleasure and power and control...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We are being captured and killed off by our own denials...Our refusal to admit it and accept it...Our refusal to believe it is happening and face it and then do something about it...Is what empowers them to continue and gives them the ability to keep doing this terrible evil to us...

Some of the people who managed to escape from the death camps in poland during ww2 and returned to their home town,that wasnt rounded up yet,they went around desperately telling anyone they could what was going on...And No One Believed Them...The brutal truth was Tooo Horrible To Face...And so they got on the trains and they were killed..

It is literally impossible to stress enough just how vital and important the above statements actually are and the sinister implications that they hold for all of us...

link   
Missing people, where do they go?

-unknown accident
-unknown criminal activity
-government activity
-alien activity
-time slip
-dimensional slip

I think that ALL of them play a part in the mystery of disappearing people. I think that people have disappeared because of each of the reasons I have listed and maybe a few I have not thought of yet. Simple fact, people do in fact disappear for little of no reason never to been seen or heard from again. I have known people that it has happened to personally. A good friend and his whole family just disappeared one day. Even the house was gone. As to just what happened to them I will never know and may not want to know.

You go to the store, there is no way of knowing if you will ever be seen again.
You go to the bath room, there is no way of knowing if you will ever been seen again.

link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by blocula

Everything started with him:

By the way OP, do you have the source of these stats??
www.mcatracing.co.uk...

do you mean MJ-12...when eisenhower met the aliens on-board an aircraft carrier and made the original flesh for tech deal with the who must be evil aliens?

I think what blocula is talking about is this:
Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials

Eisenhower Briefing Document

This very thought has occurred to me many times, the missing people is a fact that cannot be denied, no matter what the cover story. Dragons have always been said to eat humans, as far back in history as you go.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
where did you get your statistics from? I understand what your saying but nothing that you have said has convinced me the slightest that missing people are an indication of alien abduction. People get murdered, get lost, die accidently, disappear and not want to be found etc. Lots of other reasons.
most of us have heard about the poll in the USa that indicated the very real possibility that around 2 million people have been abducted by aliens and thats just in the USA...

Some are returned and some are not returned and they are never seen again...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think instead of succumbing to hysteria we need to apply Occam's Razor:

The simplest explanation is the most likely.

Secret Satanic cults, a massive intergalactic technology/body tradeoff, or reptile aliens with a thing for sperm are most definitely not the simplest explanations.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Maybe the evil aliens "forced the deal" upon the government,meaning Eisenhower mostly...

I don't believe that for a second, it was the other way around. Think about it, it was 1954, and America had the only Atom Bombs. They had used them, and knew their power. When the Ebans came and offered technology, Eisenhower jumped on it, I think, and his scientists no doubt were licking their lips in anticipation. The Sirians also gave over technology, but all they wanted was a device, and they god Brookhavan Labs and Co. to build the device. If you have ever read into Project Rainbow and the later Montauk Project, and Montauk 2, then you know the devices I am talking about. I believe the Pleiadians came here too, and met with Eisenhower. They offered to help humankind to raise their Spiritual Awareness, and what they wanted was to destroy the nuclear devices, and all of the big weapons. They were politely refused, and then had to leave in a hurry, one of their planet was under attack.

I believe this is the main reason TPTB does not just tell of of ET, and of the deals with them. They have these neat toys that allows them to play, and they do not wish to give up their toys, power, or wealth.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Millions of people every year in the USA are reported missing,not in jail,not on vacation,not ran off with a lover,but MISSING and around 500,000 are just simply gone...

And they way that tptb have structured our society and the control that they continuously exert,its near impossible for any individual person to be able to do anything about it...

500,000 in the USA alone...never seen...never found...never heard from again...so in the past 10 years,around 5,000,000 people have vanished...In the USA alone...Unbelievable

And yet brittany,gaga,sheen,lohan and cyrus are in the news headlines and all those permanently missing people are not!

Tptb are really good at keeping their herds of sheeple dumbed down and in the dark.

And every so often a missing persons case is highlighted and pumped up in the news,just so everyone"thinks" somethings being done about this sinister issue...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Not that I am agreeing that people are being abducted by Aliens, but the sad truth is that there are a lot of missing people worldwide every day. The statistics that the OP states may be overestimated as far as missing and not found, but there are still a lot of people that just disappear, and are never heard from again. I don't know the answer, but it is very odd.

Here is a case in my area of a person missing for over a month, and found.

www.kfvs12.com...
edit on 11/20/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

are you expecting me to believe the very same sources,the news media,that severely down plays this whole issue in the first place?

The very same news media that headlines a brittany fashion statement and a lohan drug issue and yet ignores reality?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Again, where is your proof? Anok has already demonstrated that your statistics are inaccurate.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
one of my best friends brothers went missing over two years ago in Panama,he left the hotel one day and never came back,all his belongings were still in the room.Nobody has a clue as to what happened,British investigators even went-but nothing.
I've thought about this subject for a while and it's pretty disturbing,800 000 people missing in a year in the states is crazy.Why are we all so asleep as to the human predicament.
I heard a story by Whitley strieber that was a shocker.Someone in a high up position in law enforcement told him they had been finding mutilated bodies of homeless people on top of roofs,they had been horrendously tortured and then drowned in the ocean which was over 200 miles from the crime scene.
The people had been specifically picked as they would'nt be noticed that they were missing.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Some believe that Reptilian aliens are capturing them for their penial gland excretions that the Reptilians devour for psychic abilities and the ability to keep shape shifting into our frequency of reality...

I would say that I am one of those "some" you speak of. What I think they want is, they are trying two things. The Reptilians already here are trying to meld our DNA with theirs, so they too can become human, and the Draco wish to find a way to separate the human soul from the body, and have both under control. Think about it, you could have a slave race doing your bidding, and the extreme power of thousands of human souls at your disposal. If I were involved in an interstellar war I would want as much available power as I could get.

We have friends who are willing to help us fight them. But we, Humanity has to be the ones who begin. We have to show our willingness to fight these creatures. A lot of people embrace the Reptilians. How? The keep snakes as pets, they have dragon symbology on their possessions, they give power to them by loving them, and some even worship them.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

taken because no one will miss them

then

drownd at sea then left on a roof

edit on 20/11/2011 by maryhinge because: wrong word used

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join