It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The Horrible Truth?...Yes...The Horrible Truth...

We may have been created and placed here for only one reason,the procurement of our souls and we are genetically manipulated,temporary vessels we call physical bodies,throwaway shells designed for the production of our eternal souls grown within,for use by evil aliens...

This could be our sad and sorry reality,the answer to the long sought after mystery of life and there exists a real possibility,that this is a very horrible truth...

The earth is actually a purposefully designed terrarium and a farm.A surface habitat made to sustain our bodies and the insectoids and reptilians allow us to play with our toys and breed upon their planet,to ensure the production of ever more souls for them....

Souls that are continuously harvested through wars, genocides, abortions, murder, alien abductions, suicide, missing persons and other such nefarious ways and perhaps even inevitable death itself...

Frighteningly,i often wonder,if some or even all of the people who are abducted by super advanced aliens, experimented upon and then returned,are unknowingly returning without souls...

Were the souls they were born with,their original life force,extracted and replaced with changelings,something else that isnt really real and no longer eternal?

Now just living drones,helpless automatons remotely controlled by signals sent and received through alien implants?

That could actually be the main reason why people are being abducted,because the super advanced evil aliens are the producers and harvesters of souls...

Human souls that are captured and taken far away to fill the soulless bodies of aliens who live on other worlds?

Human souls also used to animate the aliens biological robots we call the greys?

The Horrible Truth?...Yes...The Horrible Truth...

For humanity to discover that God our creator,the being that so many billions of people have praised and worshiped for so very long,is actually a super intelligent,bi-pedal Reptilian or Insectoid alien,i dare anyone anywhere to try and think of a more terrible realization for humanity than that...

The evil aliens are the masters of our reality and we are living in a trance,deep within their unbreakable spell,still half asleep even after we think we've awakened...

We are suffering from the perpetual grand delusion of believing in the existence of a kind and loving god that no one has ever seen,touched or heard before,but the insectoid and reptilian aliens have been seen,touched and heard many times...

These sinister,super intelligent,bi-pedal insectoids and reptilians live far below us underground and deep down inside the oceans and they have existed within those unreachable to us places for a very long time...

Because they are the true dominant species of earths biosphere,we are just led to believe we are and made to think we are,but we are not...

edit on 2-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just a simple question.

Do you make contract with the leaders of chimpanzee group to experiment one of them?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mirine

Chimps don't have nukes!

I believe there is a need to have a large arsenal of nuclear weapons in case of an ET alien attack. Even if it is a lost cause we can still go MAD and render this planet useless for them.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

P.S. i know where theres a few small houses,surrounded by white picket fences,with swimming pools for sale. One of those houses,the mom never came home,another one,the dad never came home and the other a teenage daughter never came home and her mother committed suicide...

Those who remained were too distraught and too emotionally torn apart to continue working and the banks forclosed on them and they are reselling those houses real cheap,for a quick profit,because the families left behind had no choice but to move away...Wanna buy one?...Their A Steal...
edit on 28-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Just because someone doesn't come home doesn't mean they were given to aliens here is some news for you.

V is not a documentary, I notice you dont give the towns name so we cant check YOUR BS how very convenient for YOU!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

As i've said before,missing and never seen again people are a hushed up reality thats purposefully supressed from the mainstream and so any information pertaining to them is not easy to find.But to repel some of the verbal attacks from those in denial,to show that i'm not a liar and to prove that this horror is an actual and ongoing reality thats perpetually happening all around us,i did a little digging and unearthed one of the cases i mentioned a few posts back,a still missing woman,whos still never been seen again,after ten long years,from where i live here in Mass > 10 years later,questions linger about Debra Melo’s disappearance > www.patriotledger.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
John A. Keel, in his book "Our Haunted Planet" gives an interesting introduction to the reality of an alien race that has taken careful measures to remain hidden from the mass consciousness of those dwelling on the surface of planet earth,or those ignorant "human cattle" whom they are intent on manipulating and exploiting from their secret hiding places above,below and even amongst the inhabitants of planet earth...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
At about 1:41:00, discussion of aliens kidnapping human children for experiments.

PROJECT CAMELOT : STEW WEBB - BANKSTERS, MORTGAGES & MORE

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Its so painfully obvious to me that we are purposefully driven in directions that lead us away from reality and we are intentionally enslaved to materialism in order to keep our thoughts and actions far away from the sinister agendas of governments who willingly compromise the lives and the well being of their own citizens in exchange for wealth,power and secret technology...

This has been going on since at least as far back as the ancient sumerians and babylonians,who were allowed access to hidden knowledge and power,in return for initiating this evil alien abduction scenario into our ancestors lives and those who dominated and controlled the masses of people in the past,still do now and they are like prison wardens,born of royal elite bloodlines,serving their evil alien masters down through the ages...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Whatever the numbers are,be they 800 or 8,000 or 80,000 or whatever,in a city like new york,for one example,with over 8,000,000 people,who would notice?

Everyones so self centered and too busy getting and spending money trying to keep on top of their state and government installed rent,heat and gasoline bills and too busy buying endless supplies of materialism to pay attention or even really care.They dont want anything waking them up from their comfortable little dream worlds and word wouldnt really get around about this sinister evil,all these missing and never seen again people,especially when its purposefully hushed up and supressed and kept out of the news...

The royal bloodline elites want to maintain their wealth,fame and pleasure at any cost and the lord of the flies,the diabolical beast and its alien sentinals that some call demons,who are providing them with those things demands ever more,ever higher amounts of soul sacrifices from them,which are provided through some,most,or perhaps even all all of these missing and never seen again people ...

And the demon king and queen must want and need and demand massive amounts of souls,because abortion, war and genocide perpetually continue and carry on in our fallen world...

This horrible truth is too terrible for the vast majority of people to face and do something about it and so propelled by our own denials,it goes on and on...

edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

We seem to have pretty good numbers on missing people, for the most part, and I would expect people to notice if large numbers vanished with no explanation. That said, won't discount the possibility that some O disappear under odd circumstances. There are also people that can vanish and hardly anyone would notice, nor would it cause much of an investigation in most cases. Homeless, runaways, etc, are often ignored by much of society. What is needed here is some evidence, though. If it's true, and won't say it isn't, there has to be a way to prove it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I dont trust the sources from where the missing persons numbers are coming from.The "officials" who are releasing the figures to the public,are some of the very same people who are guilty of complicity in this missing persons issue and so why would they expose reality and themselves by telling the public the truth and so i fear that the true numbers of missing and never seen again people is much higher than we are led to believe...

I live in a small town of around say 10,000 people and how many of those 10,000 people do i directly know and associate with on a regular basis?...About 20 of them and so if say 100 of them went missing tomorrow and it was intentionally downplayed by the local authorities and purposefully kept out of the news,would i even know they disappeared?...Most likely not,i would just hear 2nd and 3rd hand stories and rumors of rumors...nothing more...And so just imagine whats going on in cities across the world where millions of people live and work...

edit on 3-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We get the same old cliches again and again never trust an official source but you will trust some other source just because they say the opposite.

How many times have you seen on here BS claims by people/groups against any type of official view that end up being wrong!

People go missing all the time and have done for as long as can remember are they taken/given to aliens I doubt it SO if you make claims lets see some real proof NOT what some NUTCASE on the internet thinks.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by blocula

People go missing all the time and have done for as long as can remember are they taken/given to aliens I doubt it SO if you make claims lets see some real proof NOT what some NUTCASE on the internet thinks.
Why would people not be taken by aliens?

Why would'nt governments purposefully ignore people being captured in exchange for secret technology that they turn into super weapons and super wealth?

The governments of this world certainly have had no problem sending many forgotten millions of people to their hellish deaths by forcing them to fight and die within pre-fabricated wars and killing them through orchestrated genocides...

So why would'nt our leaders willingly allow massive amounts of their own citizens to be abducted by aliens,vast numbers of whom are never seen again?

People are used as cannon fodder every day of the week and so why not as evil alien fodder as well?

And i'll guarantee that for every one person who dares to run the mainstreams gauntlet of ridicule and denial by daring to step forward and tell of their abduction by aliens,theres probably fifty or a hundred others who will never tell anyone...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well big claims need BIG PROOF so put up or shut up!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Well big claims need BIG PROOF so put up or shut up!!!

Weapons of Mass Destruction 2008,

In the absence of Moderator intervention I apparently have to step in to remind you of proper forum etiquette. First, telling other members to SHUT UP reminds me of a notorious journalist at Fox News who tells anyone with another voice to simply "shut up!" - whether you realize it or not this give out the impression that you are trying to SUPPRESS an opposing viewpoint, which is hardly a behavior which behooves a truth seeker.

Secondly, this is a Conspiracy forum so you might want to first consider that most people posting at ATS must first come up with a theory, and then see if various parameters of phenomena amount to a body of evidence which either supports or invalidates that theory. DEMANDING what you call "BIG PROOF" is fine in a scientific journal, but you happen to have gotten lost and wondered into a Conspiracy Forum where things follow a very different process entirely. It is time for you to make a cultural adjustment and gain some courtesy.

Lastly, this is the ATS section for HIGHLY SPECULATIVE CONSPIRACY TOPICS and this section would not even exist if there was BIG PROOF for what the ideas proposed in these threads. In case you didn't know, you don't need to speculate about anything when you have a huge body of evidence. One must however speculate when the evidence is partial and there are missing pieces to the puzzle and when lines must be drawn between the dots. Scientific investigation does exactly this, ask any forensic analyst working for a police department. They speculate a lot, just as Sherlock Holmes or any bona fide investigator would. If you want certainties, there are websites for that, I really must wonder what you seek to accomplish with such an attitude at ATS?

GS

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

In the memory of this long lost lady,who vanished right down the street from where i live and in the fading hope of still finding her alive,i want to bring her sad story and this terrible issue to the forefront again...

As i've said before,missing and never seen again people are a hushed up reality thats intentionally downplayed by the authorities and purposefully supressed from the mainstream and so any information pertaining to them is not easy to find...

And so to repel some of the verbal attacks from those in denial,to show that i'm not a liar and to prove that this horror is an actual and ongoing reality thats perpetually happening all around us,i did a little searching through my memory and the internet and unearthed one of the cases i mentioned a few posts back...

A still missing woman,whos still never been seen again,after ten long years,from where i live here in Mass > 10 years later,questions linger about Debra Melo’s disappearance > www.patriotledger.com...
edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Getsmart get you facts right I didn't write SHUT UP I wrote shut up a suttle difference obviously lost on YOU!

It may indeed be a conspiracy site but if you have wild ideas you should have a least something that backs it up in some way, to claim that missing people are captured by aliens in exchange for their technology is a big leap and to further claim that in some town its happened lots needs further back up wouldn't you think!

He thinks/claims it as FACT so he must have some kind of FACTS as evidence..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

First-hand, eye witness accounts are direct evidence.

Direct evidence ... can stand on its own, and does not require any presumption. Video, tape recordings, and some types of witness testimony can be used as direct evidence to support a claim.

What Is Direct Evidence?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Getsmart get you facts right I didn't write SHUT UP I wrote shut up a suttle difference obviously lost on YOU!

It may indeed be a conspiracy site but if you have wild ideas you should have a least something that backs it up in some way, to claim that missing people are captured by aliens in exchange for their technology is a big leap and to further claim that in some town its happened lots needs further back up wouldn't you think!

Are people abducted by aliens? like it or not,yes they are and are the vast majority of people who have been abducted and returned by aliens never going to tell anyone and keep quiet about it? Like it or not,yes thay are...

I live in a small town of around say 10,000 people and how many of those 10,000 people do i directly know and associate with on a regular basis?...About 20 of them and so if say 100 of them went missing tomorrow and it was intentionally downplayed by the local authorities and purposefully kept out of the news,would i even know they disappeared?...Most likely not,i would just hear 2nd and 3rd hand stories and rumors of rumors...nothing more...And so just imagine whats going on in cities across the world where millions of people live and work...

A still missing woman,whos still never been seen again,after ten long years,from where i live here in Mass > 10 years later,questions linger about Debra Melo’s disappearance > www.patriotledger.com...

edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

Insectoid Abduction:The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Indiana Man Abducted By Reptilian Humanoid > www.ufo-blogger.com...

UFO Casebook...Insectoid Aliens > ufocasebook.conforums.com...

The Greys And Reptilians May Be Interdimensional > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Encounter With Insectoids...December 1994 > otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com...

The insectoids are advanced bi-pedal insect entities that greatly resemble the praying mantis and or ants and they had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

The reptilians are literally advanced,bi-pedal,intelligent humanoid dinosaurs that also had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...The Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

One of the earliest reports of a Reptilian like being was that of Ashland,Nebraska police officer Herbert Schirmer, who claims to have been taken aboard a UFO in 1967 by humanoid beings with a slightly Reptilian appearance, who bore a "winged serpent" emblem on the left side of their chests > en.wikipedia.org...

The Hopi word for ant is anu.In the same language naki means friend,prayer feathers,food offerings,or sand,a nexus of concepts pertaining to this insect that sometimes flies.A combination of the two words,"anu-naki or ant friend" may be related to Sitchin’s Anunnaki...The Babylonian sky god was also named Anu...The Anthills of Orion > Ancient Star Beings of the Hopi > www.theorionzone.com...

The Mantis like creatures allegedly posess supernatural powers,have the ability to affect the weather,project their consciousness into people and are able to posess people.There are some indications that they may have certain para-physical characteristics...The Secrets Of Mojave > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

One of the earliest modern day accounts of reptilians was from a 1934 Los Angeles Times article, which reported that a geophysical mining engineer claimed to have discovered subterranean labyrinths beneath Los Angeles, leading down to an underground city built by an advanced race of Lizard People who escaped surface catastrophes some 5,000 years ago...

Now before i ever read about that,i had written...

The Reptilians and the Insectoids are advanced and highly evolved species of Dinosaur like the Velociraptor and Insect like the Mantis and or Ant,who escaped the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid 65 million years ago by going literally underground and into the oceans where they have entire civilizations and bases,places we cannot go to and they are what we call the Demons of Hell...

Pretty damn similar,would'nt you say?

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join