It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

List of "relatively well known" people who disappeared mysteriously > en.wikipedia.org...

I included the term,relatively well known,because its highly unlikely that any missing poor people living in civil war torn,starvation ravaged 3rd world nations will ever be included amongst the other missing people who are in the list in the above link...

And think about all those billions of people living in hellish destitution,while trapped within civil war torn,starvation ravaged third world nations.Who would notice if a million or so of them were captured and never seen again every year? And who would even care?

edit on 19-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I included the term,relatively well known,because its highly unlikely that any missing poor people living in civil war torn,starvation ravaged 3rd world nations will ever be included amongst the other missing people who are in the list in the above link...

And think about all those billions of people living in hellish destitution,while trapped within civil war torn,starvation ravaged third world nations.Who would notice if a million or so of them were captured and never seen again every year? And who would even care?

Hi blocula,

Point well taken. One might even wonder why countries with relatively stable dictatorships which work in concert with the powers that be are regularly overthrown and kept in a constant state of civil war and instability? Some say that those who have the most power are those who gain from chaos. However, they already had ALL the power and didn't need instability to further their political ends. No, they actually go out and create a Civil War context of urban guerrilla attacks, terror strikes and kidnappings for ransom quite possibly to disguise under the mask of armed gang terror actions the countless innocent people who are "disappeared". Are they gutted for their organs and hormonal extracts or are they simply used as a food staple, kept alive caged awaiting to become dinner for underground Draconian aliens? Whatever the reason, this seems to be what has been orchestrated under a thin veil of geopolitical posturing and hardly credible allegations of tenuous strategic interests.

GS

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Are they gutted for their organs and hormonal extracts or are they simply used as a food staple, kept alive caged awaiting to become dinner for underground Draconian aliens?

I have it on good authority that Adrenochrome is a drug concocted from adrenaline harvested from the adrenal glands of humans. It is a powerful drug supposedly "better than coc aine."

Hunter S. Thompson mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In the book the drug comes from a living donor's adrenal gland and therefore it is deemed exotic and intense.

Link: Urban Dictionary

Another source says there is a

documentary with Fritz Springmeier... which explained that Adrenochrome is extracted during human sacrifices from the base of the neck and spinal column (right before the person is killed they produce large amounts of adrenaline) and sold in extremely concentrated doses on the black market for a lot of money...

Link: Adrenochrome

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

For such a very long time now,all throughout human history...

No matter what our kings and queens have said and promised they would do,no matter what our political leaders have said and promised they would do,no matter what our religious leaders have said and promised they would do,terrible wars,hellish genocides and hushed up missing people never seen again continue on and on and on...

Like some unstoppable wave of all consuming alien evil and our world governments willingly and happily immerse themselves within it,elite bloodline generation after elite bloodline generation,it never ends...

The vast majority of the human race is continuously lied to again and again,intentionally dumbed down by the media and purposefully left in the ever growing darkness of ignorance and denial...

Brutal truths are too much for most people to take,our sad reality is too horrible for most people to face...

Charles Fort,1874–1932,the groundbreaking paranormal researcher and author said "The Earth is a farm.We are someone else's property"...Charles Fort > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi blocula, someotherguy and other folks here at ATS,

There seems to be a far earlier connection to these ALIENS and a far longer lasting CONSPIRACY with complicities spanning the ages. Apparently it got very nasty during the times of the Crusades, when the Knights Templar learned the hideous secrets which were kept buried away from public knowledge. They apparently succumbed to the Temptation of Power, Wealth and Black Magick by discovering rites and rituals opening onto beings of another realm.

The American Military Industrial Establishment's complicity with ALIENS since the middle of the XXth Century was apparently only a broader scientific alliance beyond what had happened hidden from public view in the past. This is ONLY ONE aspect of the COMPLICITY between Aliens and Traitors to Humanity.

For before this took place there was a very long lasting association with groups of humans and ALIEN Entities called by many different names. Some of them were physical creatures, others multi-dimensional entering our physical space and exiting it at will. Such a distinct advantage combined with an total absence of conscience brought said Aliens to provide their human associates with otherwise unavailable intelligence of strategic utility as well as providing technological assistance called in ancient times "Magic". In fact, today what is called Magick are the hexes, rites and rituals which summon such entities and conjure them to do one's bidding. Yet the Magic is what they do using means we cannot see or understand with our current knowledge. This doesn't mean that there is anything magical about it, only that they play tricks on our eyes and on our minds.

What is very interesting is that the Freemasons which are deeply embedded in modern Intelligence Agencies have at their highest levels cavorted with Alien Predators who associate with them, bestowing information, technology and technical assistance in gaining power, money, or attracting the opposite sex - in exchange for themselves becoming slaves to these Aliens, whether they know it or not. To ensure that such benefits last and increase, they worship them, conversing with allied Alien Creatures who assist them in their every ambition... but for a price!

These high level Freemasons from the Scottish Rite are the direct heirs of the Knights Templar, having appeared in Scotland at exactly the time the Knights Templar vanished. They simply changed their name, added hierarchies and loads of layers of initiation to prevent their discovery, and continued as if nothing happened to perpetuate their rites and Luciferian cult of Demon Worship. This is thus the very same phenomenon, only this time it was directly interfaced with the United States Government at the Presidential level as well as with the US Army, Air Force, Navy and NSA. Other alphabet agencies are most obviously deeply embedded with ALIEN ENEMY AGENTS masquerading as loyal patriotic Americans, and it is very likely that the same can be said for many other countries.

Knights Templar Seal Reveals Links To Reptilians

So while many don't know about Alien entities from other dimensions who can enter our own, shapeshift like Chameleons and impersonate humans, there are those who do. For example it is said that these were the type of Aliens which had the Pentagon most worried in the 1950's, those who could mingle with you and remain undetected...

WE HAVE BEEN INVADED. The Top 33rd Degree of Masonry, the other higher orders of Secret Societies as well as the Royal Monarchies and the Illuminati Bloodlines are HOSTS TO INVADING ALIENS.

GETSMART NOW !

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

This is eye and mind opening,amazing to read because it was in Babylon during the post flood period from around 6,000 years ago that the foundation beliefs,the manipulated beliefs of today’s world religions were established to control and rule the people and so it appears to have been religions who first dragged humanity into these hellish alien mind and life games that the vast majoriy of us are forced to play... www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Most people are easily able to ignore the pain,suffering and disappearances of others because they are comfortable living in denial of whats really going on in this fallen world.Some of them walk around with blinders on seeing only what they want to see through rose colored glasses and others just dont give a damn as long as its not happening to them...

They are cold,arogant,ruthless,emotionless,compassionless and greedy i me mine robots and zombies that only give a flying it about themselves,all the while refusing to admit whats happening to so many too easily forgotten people...

Well over 250,000,000 people in the 20th century alone were murdered through government installed and orchestrated wars and genocides and most people dont even care and never talk about it...

Because they are drowning in their own denial,but those drowned by denial sheeple will discuss the fashion statements and sluttish exploits of their favorite false idols and they will worship perpetually lying politicians and scream and faint at their money rallies...

And as i type "this" word,another person has been captured somewhere and will never be seen again...

Who cares!...Dancing with the stars is on!...Britney has a new hair style!...Sheens a socially accepted drug addict!...Gagas a copy cat whore hanging from Madonnas apron strings...Lohans nude!...

Pathetic and unbelievable...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Its a big problem, I still can't find any other solution than complete global societal collapse.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by blocula

Its a big problem, I still can't find any other solution than complete global societal collapse.
Like during the Russian Revolution when the people destroyed the Romanov Dynasty,ended their 300 year reign and eliminated their countries Kings and Queens Monarchy.But 5,000,000 people died during that revolution,even during and after millions of other Russians were being killed while fighting in World War 1 and then came Stalin...

Thats what it would take,only on a world wide scale,to change this greed driven fallen world of ours thats been taken over and controlled by sinister and diabolic forces.But who wants to be the sacrificial generation who stands up against evil,sheding oceans of tears and spilling rivers of blood while trying to make the world a better place for their childrens children?

Those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child...

Those who forget the past will be condemned to relive it...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

'
Do you really truly "believe' in as you constantly as you think??

IF You have started what you say is "true" you haven't reached anyone here by satin the sky is tally,

You Know that snow, colder temps, people falling to the depths for walking running on ice.

Cold winter makes wonder if you are real the why be here?

Alot of the inf you posted is outdated, or worse.
Weird how I never see blocula whe you are tying..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Just a thought here,i assume the statistics for the missing that are apparently located and accounted for,are issued by the police depts and/or other government agencies-How do we know,beyond the shadow of a doubt,that these figures are truthful and accurate? Could there be reasons for police depts+government agencies to lie about how many of the missing are as a matter of fact,ever seen again? And btw,i read further on in this thread,that the population of the USA is +- 312,638,985.. But how does one KNOW that to be true,beyond the shadow of a doubt? Has the person quoting this number seen each+every one of these individuals for themself,and counted them personaly? No,assuredly not,as i have not done with the population of my own country-we accept such things as a given truth.For all we know,there could be 5 million less citizens im each of our respective countries,or 5million more,for that matter..if the OP made a mistake in his/her statistics quoted,i dont think its because he/she has anything to hide.Can the same be said of governments and their departments+agencies? As i said,just a thought..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
At about 20 minutes in, Ike Treaty w/ Greys & info on tech exchange for human subjects.

Nazi - The Secret History Of Extraterrestrials

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

When we're young we are taught what "tptb" want us to learn and when we get older we watch the news and read the newspapers that "tptb" telecast and print and when someone experiences something paranormal and when someone uncovers something unique and terrible thats been hushed up and hidden,most of the time that person will be purposefully ridiculed and denied,because whatever was seen or discovered wasnt able to be squeezed into "tptb's" comfortable boxed in world of materialistic illusions and pre-arranged agenda lies...
edit on 23-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We must also remember that untold numbers of people,perhaps many millions,have been abducted by aliens,but then returned...

The vast majority of them were probably returned,still unknown to them,with alien implants inserted deep within hard to reach places inside their bodies like their brains...

Maybe for tracking and monitoring purposes and perhaps in some or even all of these cases involving alien implants,the people might actually be having some of their thoughts and actions remotely controlled by evil aliens,which could explain a lot of the sinister and terrible acts taking place every day of the week all over this fallen world like child murders,bombings,spree killings ect,ect...

In his 1923 book,New Lands,american writer Charles Fort speculated that extraterrestrial beings might have kidnapped humans..."One supposes that if extra-mundane vessels have sometimes come close to this earth, then sailing away,terrestrial aëronauts may have occasionally left this earth,or may have been seized and carried away from this earth"...Charles Fort > en.wikipedia.org...

The Antonio Villas Boas case,1957 was one of the very first cases of UFO abduction to earn widespread attention...en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
Wow! I had no idea that many people go missing every year.

Yes, we should be marching in the streets about a LOT of things! There should be millions marching instead of thousands.

Indeed, there are more people demonstrating than the media will admit to. But I'd sure like to see more.

So many things need to be changed.

Hi,

Wow! Me neither.

The millions that would have been marching have been nicked by aliens

If Aliens didn't get them then it was almost certainly covert government, unless people are ASCENDING/RAPTURE

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Originally posted by Getsmart
Are they gutted for their organs and hormonal extracts or are they simply used as a food staple, kept alive caged awaiting to become dinner for underground Draconian aliens?

I have it on good authority that Adrenochrome is a drug concocted from adrenaline harvested from the adrenal glands of humans. It is a powerful drug supposedly "better than coc aine."

Hunter S. Thompson mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In the book the drug comes from a living donor's adrenal gland and therefore it is deemed exotic and intense.

Link: Urban Dictionary

Another source says there is a

documentary with Fritz Springmeier... which explained that Adrenochrome is extracted during human sacrifices from the base of the neck and spinal column (right before the person is killed they produce large amounts of adrenaline) and sold in extremely concentrated doses on the black market for a lot of money...

Link: Adrenochrome

Hi,

Holy Cr*p Batman ! Star for you.

Just checked out "adrenochrome" thinking that surely it must be some sort of urban myth. But no. It aint! You might have been wrong about MACCA (no offence) but NOT about this! www.erowid.org... Hadn't heard of it before - I must be slipping LOL - I think Sir that you have the matter all sewn up - so to speak.

Does this stuff - one humans worth - last you for very long and where do you hide all the bodies? LOL JUST KIDDING|!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH DUDE, I'M VERY VERY VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR DEDUCTION. I'M FEELING RATHER QUEASY THINKING ABOUT IT ALL! WELL DONE AGAIN! SO THERE IS PROBABLY MORE TOO TO THE "VAMPIRE" MYTH THAN MEETS THE "(ALL-SEEING) EYE"?

CONSIDERING THAT WE ARE ALL "SPIRITUALLY" IMMORTAL THERE IS NOT MUCH LOST IN THE END. PASS ME THE LAST OF THAT ADRENOCHROME AND UNCHAIN THAT WENCH AND GET HER PREPARED. I'M READY FOR A TOPUP!

P.S. For anyone thinking of trying it ADRENOCHROME out. Heaven is REAL, but so is HELL !

edit on 23-2-2012 by neotech1neothink because: ps

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by blocula

Everything started with him:

By the way OP, do you have the source of these stats??

gee........he doesn't look evil at all

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

The phenomenon of people being somehow "implanted" and at least some of their thoughts or actions being remote controlled or otherwise influenced or oriented is something which could remind us of Mr Smith in the movie The Matrix. From my experience in society this is something which can be perceived as in action in certain circumstances. In its form the best way I can describe it is by comparing it to how droves of pidgeons tend to cluster together and act in concordance, and it could also be compared to a form of "hive behavior" whereby individuality becomes superceded by some central process acting much like a tractor beam. In such circumstances you will find total strangers converging in their behavior for inexplicable reasons.

Let me explain this with an example: if you enter an office building, certain people might act unpredictably towards you in a given fashion, when leaving that office you might take a bus and find similar unexpected behavior towards you from the bus driver and maybe a few passengers, and at your next stop when you go somewhere again you may encounter similar treatment. This is something which can make one become paranoid as you imagine that the world has an axe to grind with you, and actually you might be quite correct to be worried if such a pattern of antisocial behavior is displayed against you.

But it probably doesn't mean that others hate you, but more likely that you have "displeased the Masters", the Aliens who just like in the movie THEY LIVE happen to be controlling much of what transpires and who are able to affect human behavior. You are thus akin to NEO who displeased The Matrix and found himself regularly confronted with the destructive attacks of ALIENS through people they selectively use as Avatars, a process illustrated by Mr Smith entering their body and morphing them into another version of himself.

GETSMART

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by the USA (2008)

Former Canadian Minister of Defense realeases information that the USA is using Alien Technology.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So, what do the people or abductees get? Do they learn how to pilot the ships and learn all the technology and customs of the aliens and go to other planets and get to learn all the technology that the world gov'ts don't get privy to. Do they get the technology that the earthlings don't have privy to medical advancements. Do they get to live a much,much,much more longer life. Do the abductees get to go to other worlds and dimentions that the earthings don't.
Do they get to learn mind control. Do they learn to speak without saying anything telepathy stuff.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join