It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Heres a link that contains over 10,000 documented humanoid alien entity encounter cases and keep in mind that at least half of all encounters with alien beings will go unreported,the witnesses will remain silent for fear of ridicule and denial from a society that is comfortable living within their boxed in worlds of materialistic illusions > www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You're right, one thing I learned is to ALWAYS believe what i read on the internet

and you're right, maybe ~20,000 "encounters" out of a 7 billion person population is credible, and totally NOT crazy people/someone looking for attention
edit on 3-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Most of the encounters that i've read about were from books,anyways,seeing and hearing is believing and if you've got a few minutes check out "some" of the paranormal experiences that i've had > www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

You're right, one thing I learned is to ALWAYS believe what i read on the internet

and you're right, maybe ~20,000 "encounters" out of a 7 billion person population is credible, and totally NOT crazy people/someone looking for attention

Hi Apodictic,

While you might think that people are all seeking attention, this is not always the case, far from it. I think that aside from a few marginal people, it is a fabricated paradigm transmitted by the mass media to discredit anyone reporting a sighting. As an example, I had an encounter and it took me several years before I was comfortable talking about it. Even my friend with an ET and Aliens website didn't believe me, so that doesn't exactly encourage you to go public. Nonetheless, if one is confronted with the reality of one's own experience, you must somehow let others know what might be.

So you force yourself to tell others, and go to an awful lot of trouble to make sure you do a proper job of giving as accurate an account as possible. It isn't easy, it is not at all fun and only gets you jeers with the occasional compassionate nod from those who realize your courage but still can't say they find it easy to believe. You are almost left more alone with your experience than before, because you realize that it isn't anything anyone else has lived. If only you WERE crazy, it would be more comforting. What is more upsetting is knowing that you are sane and that you really did live that experience in full command of all of your faculties. Ouch!

Regarding numbers of people who experience things, who know things or who understand them, it has really no relevance at all as to what is truth or fallacy. You can have 100% of a given population in complete error, or just a fraction of a percent who know a certain secret or understand a complex truth. Numbers are irrelevant. FWIW

GS

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Speaking for myself,i know what has happened to me,i know all too well that i have experienced so many bizzare and terrifying things my whole life,ever since i was a child....

I have seen and felt and heard the presence of other realities,of diabolic entities of unknown origins and their disembodied voices that were male,female and demonic.Unseen beings that are often evil have made themselves known to me.I have seen flying saucers,i have seen unidentifiable creatures,i have heard unearthly,haunting sounds of ringing bells and chimes,ominous music from another dimension,an alternate reality...

Those paranormal experiences,those feelings,those sounds,those sightings,those beings,have made me very aware of their reality,some of them are entering our world from another that invisibly exists all around us,some are arriving here from far away within the void of ancient light we call outer space and some ascend here from their subterranean realms beneath us...

The royal bloodline elites,our world leaders both past and present,are willingly giving us away,they have delivered millions of people into the living jaws of evil,people they see and treat as their expendable commodoties and all the while our lying,back stabbing leaders are acting as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening to us ...

As we are perpetually torn asunder by pre-arranged wars and orchestrated genocides,by hushed up suicides and legalized abortions and sinister alien interventions...

And i also know that i am not afraid to tell anyone anything that i know is the truth,no matter what they think or say about me and wether they believe me or not is something they will have to decide...

At least i know that i have made many people aware of the very real existence of a nefarious and strange side of this life of ours,realities that are all too often ignored,ridiculed and denied...

As Ghandi said..."Even if you are in a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"

Here are some of the inexplicable things that i have experienced and have been shown > www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

There are so many things that prove to me that they,tptb,know damn well whats going on and they are working hand in hand with certain evil aliens and their psychological weapons are their pre-arranged agendas designed to dumb down the vast majority of people by making us live so blindly posessed by greed and hell bent for gaining ever more temporary materialistic illusions,so much so,that most of us dont even realize whats going on,most of us dont know whats being done to us either and a lot of people dont want to know,dont want to face the horrible truth...

They,tptb and their pre-arranged agendas of spreading mainstream ridicule and denial are the shrouds they operate behind and they keep most everyone thinking that aliens come from outer space,which keeps most everyone looking in the wrong direction...

When in reality,whats most likely true,is the supressed,hushed up and snuffed out fact that the aliens probably originated from right here on earth and they are the true dominant species,we are just taught and told to think we are,but we are not...Imo.

edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Like it or not,admit it or not,a lot of the babies and children,men and women that go missing every day of the week all over the world and who are never seen again,are actually being captured and then ritualistically sacrificed to demonic beings and malevolent powers by the royal bloodline elites of this fallen world,who are then rewarded with wealth,fame,pleasure and high-tech and the vast majority of people dont realize whats going on,or would rather not know and instead they live in blissful ignorance and blind denial,because they dont want the brutal and horrible truth getting in the way of their busy little greed driven lives ...Imo

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Seven-year-old Daniel Entwhistle,missing from his Great Yarmouth home since May 2003,or as elderly as 88-year-old Mary Ferns,missing from West Lothian for 16 months now.Why did the Gloucester librarian Angela Bradley leave her spectacles in her car,the keys in the ignition and walk away one January day in 1995? What happened last November to Quentin Adams,a 40-year-old father of three from Banchory,Aberdeenshire? He popped out to buy cigarettes and has not been seen since.And where on earth is the 14-year-old Doncaster schoolboy Andrew Gosden?...An Agonizing riddle > www.independent.co.uk...

r

edit on 23-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One, most people that go missing ARE found, as has already been stated. Two, not all that are "missing" want to be found. Sometimes, people simply walk out. Move away, don't tell people where they went, etc. Then there are those that are actually victims of crimes, and aren't located (their bodies). Some, like some runaways, are surely seen regularly, just not by people that are looking for them. How many prostitutes were runaways? Then we have homeless people, that surely someone, at some time, knew, and who missed them. Any debate on abductions aside, do we have ANY data whatsoever that anyone has vanished because they were taken by ETs? We have many abduction tales, but all of those people are still here. I don't know of a single validated case (and please, correct me if I am wrong on this) where someone was seen to have been taken by a UFO/aliens, and never seen again. A few cases reported where the person showed up later. None I know of where they didn't.

Now, there may well be some cover-up going on, and there could be people in authority aiding in this, but do we have actual proof?

To be fair, there are some historical cases of large groups of people going missing, and details are sketchy as to what happened. My favorite author even wrote a book inspired by such tales. But what evidence is there? Interesting topic, to be certain.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Whatever the numbers are,be they 800 or 8,000 or 80,000 or whatever,in a city like new york,for one example,with over 8,000,000 people,who would notice?

Everyones so self centered and too busy getting and spending money trying to keep on top of their state and government installed rent,heat and gasoline bills and too busy buying endless supplies of materialism to pay attention or even really care.They dont want anything waking them up from their comfortable little dream worlds and word wouldnt really get around about this sinister evil,all these missing and never seen again people,especially when its purposefully hushed up and supressed and kept out of the news...

The royal bloodline elites want to maintain their wealth,fame and pleasure at any cost and the lord of the flies,the diabolical beast and its alien sentinals that some call demons,who are providing them with those things demands ever more,ever higher amounts of soul sacrifices from them,which are provided through some,most,or perhaps even all all of these missing and never seen again people ...

And the demon king and queen must want and need and demand massive amounts of souls,because abortion, war and genocide perpetually continue and carry on in our fallen world...

This horrible truth is too terrible for the vast majority of people to face and do something about it and so propelled by our own denials,it goes on and on...

edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I hate to have to agree with biocula but the facts are there. And they aren't so much in the statistics as they are in the well known practices which the Royal bloodliners, the Illuminati and highest above 33rd degree Freemasons and the numerous black magick covens engage in. They ritually abuse and ceremonially torture and kill innocent victims to conjure up demons, to feast on their blood and adrenalchrome gorging their bodies due to the pain and terror, and they commune together in these Satanic gatherings much like in Stanley Kubrick's movie Eyes Wide Shut.

This is your Elite, which has sold out to Aliens and is using us as cannon fodder in their quest for more power and dominance. They exploit our labor, soil our bodies, poison us and torment us in time tested as well as new inventive ways, and they sell us out as commodities to the Aliens who use us as a biological resource and capture our souls.

GS

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I wonder if it was Eisenhower who sealed the deal with the Aliens when he,acting more or less as earths emissary,met them at Edwards AFB in 1954 when an extraterrestrial spacecraft landed there? Or was the deal made many years ago in perhaps ancient Egypt or ancient Sumeria? Or was it even earlier than that?

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials > exopolitics.org...
edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well if they're trading off the population of Agrentina for a new type of Teflon pan, it sounds like a great trade to me.

One way to keep them out the Falklands.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I wonder if it was Eisenhower who sealed the deal with the Aliens when he,acting more or less as earths emissary,met them at Edwards AFB in 1954 when an extraterrestrial spacecraft landed there? Or was the deal made many years ago in perhaps ancient Egypt or ancient Sumeria? Or was it even earlier than that?

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials > exopolitics.org...

Hi blocula,

There are reports of Roosevelt and Truman being both in contact with Aliens, the former in the 30's. It was said that he negotiated with them but it was apparently under Eisenhower that a "deal" was made that traded humans for technology. Was it strictly with the tall grays, or with superior hierarchs among the Reptilian breeds? It is hard to tell but it was reported that their envoy was to be called "Omnipotent Highness Krill" but was reportedly nicknamed in defiance by his security staff "Original Hostage Krill".

The Krill Report

GS

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hi and thanx for the video link...

Just imagine the life that Dwight Eisenhower had,he was... A West Point graduate of 1915 "the class the stars fell upon"... A WW-1 Tank Corps Leader... A 5 Star General and Supreme Allied Commander during WW-2... The first Supreme Commander of NATO... The 34th President of the United States... And ... Emmisary for planet Earth... Unbelievable.

edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
world governments are not evil. the Khazar are evil and have infiltrated most world governments. If they are doing this with ET and not just using it as an excuse to further enslave and impoverish us, then yeah, I wouldn't put it past them.

The red shield of the Khazar is blinding us from making first contact

edit on 30-1-2012 by bronxbull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bronxbull

Hi Bronx Bull,

I agree that world governments are not evil. What is evil is the SECRET GOVERNMENT which pulls the strings of all world governments. You could however say that thus world governments are evil by proxy.

The Khazar are indeed evil because they are "one of the groups" which perpetuated what is called Frankist Sabbatean Mystery Religions involving Satanist Human Sacrifice and Black Magick Rites. They are among the plurial successors and perpetuators of the Canaanites and their creed goes back to Babylonian times. It is true that they have infiltrated many governments and they are very active in the Zionist movement, which is not at all to be confused with Jews or Judaism, as you will note they hide inside other communities such as Israel's state apparatus and many other communities as well.

t seems that they are doing this with Aliens at the helm, for they are among the many Human Sacrifice Brotherhoods of the Serpent, and the ET are not just further enslaving and impoverishing us, they are farming us and harvesting us. The Khazar are engaged in the service and worship of the same Masters as the Royal and Illuminati Bloodlines, but it is important to remember that NOT ALL Khazars are part of this satanic religion, and that few among Jews are part of a Zionist plan for a Global Eugenics New World Order. It is important to target precisely those who are culprits and spare the far more numerous innocent people in each community!

GS

The red shield of the Khazar is blinding us from making first contact

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

John Adams 1735-1826..."The people have a divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge.I mean,of the characters and conduct of their rulers.Rulers are no more than attorneys,agents and trustees for the people and if the cause,the interest and trust,is insidiously betrayed,or wantonly trifled away,the people have a right to revoke the authority that they themselves have deputed"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

Today the FBI trains local Sheriff departments to consider anyone who quotes the Founding Fathers to be potential terrorists warranting summary arrest and the harshest measures of the Patriot Act. So you can well understand that in a fashist usurped Secret Government anyone referring to the American Revolution, the US Constitution or even Human Rights is considered a security risk. Unfortunately the Secret Government is associated with Secret Societies and the Secret Service. We are out in the open, since they have the means to track us easily while our anonymity is only before other innocent people. They cower and plot in secret and will be hard to identify and contend with decisively. Our best hope is in Loyalist Patriots in the Military who take their oaths to the Nation seriously and expect others to do so also. regardless of competing oaths to Secret Societies.

GS

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

Today the FBI trains local Sheriff departments to consider anyone who quotes the Founding Fathers to be potential terrorists warranting summary arrest and the harshest measures of the Patriot Act.
In all seriousness,i wish i could take Franklin,Adams,Jefferson,Washington ect,ect for a walk in the summer through the Bronx and 42nd street and then down the Sunset Strip and then have them read through thread,what would they think and say?...Perhaps..."This is the outcome of what we started,my god what have we done"...?

Have you or anyone else ever heard about and read?...George Washington's Vision: 3 Perils befall the USA www.888c.com...
edit on 11-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join