It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cpay970

If thats true,with Eisenhower,then wow! what a fantastic life he had! Supreme Allied Commander during WW-2,President of the United States and Emissary for planet Earth...Unbelievable!

edit on 6-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There was a show on the BBC called Torchwood a year or two ago which was about aliens and stuff. One of the story arcs was about aliens that demanded the abduction of children which were used as a drug for the aliens.

It's an interesting thought that our bodies have a chemical composition which has an effect on aliens similar to the effect drugs have on humans. Maybe what we would refer to as human trafficking would be considered drug trafficking by aliens?

Just a thought...
edit on 11-12-2011 by TheGodThatFailed because: Typo

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGodThatFailed

I believe that just like gold and diamonds effect and control humans,our pineal glands,our genetic material and our souls effect and control the activities of the Reptilians and Insectoids,who allow their human cattle to breed upon the surface of their planet,they allow us to play with our toys,they have installed elite bloodline humans into the leadership power structures of our society who control the herds,keep us as dumbed down and far from the truth as possible and our world leaders are rewarded for doing so by being kept exempt from abductions and the perpetual harvests of human pineal glands and its excretions that the reptilians and insectoids devour and try to integrate into their biological robots,we call the grey aliens,who are animated with human souls...

There are miltitudes of abducted and never seen again human men,women and children all throughout human history who were and still are now being abducted and taken deep below the earth,some are literally dragged down into the interior through cloaked cave entrances,some are flown within flying saucers and some are teleported far into it the earths interior to be the food,the genetic breeding and cloning test subjects and the work slaves of the reptilian and insectoid civilizations that have flourished and thrived within their subterranean realms far below us and they are the dominant species earth and 99% of humanity will refuse to face and accept the truth and because of our denial,this horror,this cold and brutal reality,will continue to flourish and carry on...

As Ghandi said..."Even if you are in a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"

edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have a hard time connecting extraterrestrials to agreements made with world governments allowing them to abduct people. First, they wouldn't need any government's assent to carry out this mission. They would be able to take virtually anyone they wanted without first asking. Second, if the U.S. government in particular is conspiring with extraterrestrials, why do they scramble jets and try to shoot them down? The government reacts as if they know they exist, but would rather they didn't. Further, they would have demanded that the extraterrestrials keep hidden, yet they proceed to display their technologies in what can only be described as air shows.

A more logical explanation is that extraterrestrials are not connected to the unexplained disappearances. Encounters with them end the same way. People are returned with blank spots where memories should be. It is only through hypnosis that experimentation comes to light. More reports are of crafts appearing in the sky that defy human technologies. It is as if they want to be seen.

Perhaps that is the answer for if they were to land in mass, people everywhere would panic. They don't want that to happen. They would rather present us with evidence that they exist and allow us to figure it out. Governments around the world do not want us to discover the truth about our true origins. If we as a species became aware of our genetic connection to extraterrestrials, we would take the next step toward world peace. We would come to understand that we don't need money. We would not support their wars. Governments would lose control if people everywhere became truly self aware.

If extraterrestrials wanted to destroy us, they would have done it by now. What is more compelling is that an advanced race will not allow us to destroy Earth past the point of no return. Perhaps the clock is running. Perhaps if people accepted the truth about our true origins as a species, they would engage us directly. I believe that is what they want.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by charlieorange

hi...Theres probably several species of aliens that are interacting with our world and its also a very real possibility that we,to the aliens,are about as important as an ant is to us.Theres even the possibility that in the long forgotten past there were wars fought on earth...for earth?...between the reptilians and insectoids themselves and they have since joined as one force,or they declared some kind of pesce treaty and they now share their livestock...us,they may even inhabit different regions below us? like different peoples and countries do on earths surface.The reptilians and insectoids working in unison may have had to take a stand together against an invading alien species from outer space,or another dimension...anythings possible and something thats more than possible is what you said,we are not told about our true origins,tptb lie to us about that,so anything else that they would do to manipulate and control the masses of sheep is not out of the realm of possibility either,including sinister deals with evil aliens...heres a link to the best thread i ever made,about our supressed past...www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Erhem I would like to point out a huge flaw with the OP's theory. Why in the heck would a species of aliens advanced enough to travel to our planet and transport mass quantities of humans for nefarious purposes need the permission or would need to trade any technology to any human government? ... seriously.

Look at it this way:

Humans pull millions of pounds of fish out of the ocean... we view fish as inferior life forms so we don't negotiate with the fish king and barter with them. We take aquatic life out of the ocean to consume or place in aquariums for our entertainment. If aliens are abducting humans willy nilly it may be for consumption or specimens in an intergalactic zoo or planetary game and wildlife preserve.

I mean slave labor would really only be practical if they were strip mining resources on our home planet. We would only be useful on planets similar to earth for a short period of time before we would die of alien diseases.

The would have to genetically enhance and breed humans to be an effective work source.. You could reason that they could simply take DNA samples and clone humans to use as slaves. They could technically just extract eggs and sperm from human host to make test tube babies... (but these actions may be nefarious if the surgeons gave no regard for human life and just ripped everything out and tossed away the husks)

My advice to the OP is to stop being paranoid. Because if aliens are taking people the governments of the world have nothing to do with because if the government could do nothing about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

I would like to point out that theres not a huge flaw in my theory...

Because the evil aliens that the governments are dealing with originate from right here on earth and any ideas of the aliens coming from outer space is part of a grand deception plan,orchestrated by the governments and the aliens themselves,to keep the general public fooled,looking in the wrong direction and far away from the truth about whats living beneath our feet...

The Reptilians and the Insectoids are advanced and highly evolved species of Dinosaur like the Velociraptor and Insect like the Mantis and or Ant,who escaped the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid 65 million years ago by going literally underground and into the oceans where they have entire civilizations and bases,places we cannot go to and they are what we call the Demons of Hell...

Almost every Ancient Culture and Civilization worshiped and praised Reptiles and Serpents and Dragons and some still do...

The Reptilians and Insectoids are the true dominant species of earth and have been for a very long time,long before humans arrived on the evolutionary scene...

Our egos and lack of compassion and empathy for eachother make us believe we are the dominant species on earth,the top of the food chain...Well guess what?...We are not...

And as we relentlessly track and hunt,capture and examine,tag and release and murder the beautiful animals around us everyday of the week...The same things are being done to us...

How we raise and kill cows,pigs and chickens,is the exact same things these sinister beings are doing to us. They are the true dominant species on earth and we are their livestock,their expendable commodoties who are allowed to breed upon the surface and play with our toys and we are being harvested by them for DNA samples and other Genetic Materials,Penial Glands,Embryo Extractions for Cloning Purposes and our Souls...
edit on 13-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

I believe and have come to the unfortunate conclusion that these alien greys are a species of intelligent insect.Along with other alien beings who are encountered that resemble an actual Praying Mantis or Ant like being.All of whom i believe evolved right here on earth,long before humans arrived on the evolutionary scene.These strange and bizzare creatures have been reported onboard the Flying Saucers wearing shimmering hooded garments,are bi-pedal in nature,super intelligent and are usually reported as standing between three and seven feet tall.The Mantis and Ant types seem to be in charge of the whole Abduction scenario and are orchestrating the activities of the smaller greys.these larger ones must be the queens of their hive or colony...

I think that these Super Intelligent bi-pedal insects live deep underground in regions impenetrable and unreachable to humans.They have large eyes that allow in more light to help them see better in their nether regions below us.Our day time sunlight must be blinding to them,so these beings enter a persons bedroom shrouded in the darkness of night and quietly spray the sleeping and unaware individual with an advanced pheromone...

Insectoid Abductions and Encounters Links > naturalplane.blogspot.com... www.ufobc.ca... ufocasebook.conforums.com... And there are many other links available...

A chemical substance that all insects use to control the reactions of the hive or colony,which produces certain desired behavioral responses.Their unsuspecting human victims,after inhaling this sinister pheromone,falls into a trance like state of mind and is under the spell of these uninvited intruders...

Insect Pheromone Link > en.wikipedia.org...

This chemical also induces implanted hallucinations within the abductees mind that tricks them into believing that these advanced bi-pedal insects are Aliens from Space,or Friendly brothers and sisters from the stars here to rescue humanity,disguising what they really are and where their really coming from...

The Insectoids Link > en.wikipedia.org...

Human have gone from using Horse Drawn Carriages-1900 to using Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers-1961 in only fifty or sixty years and insects have had hundreds of millions of years to evolve here on earth into intelligent bi-pedal creatures,more than enough time to do so...

Most insects live and breed underground and the highly evolved ones escaped the annihilation of the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid sixty five million years ago by going below to ride the storm out and breed...

The Alien Greys themselves are a Bilogical Robot,a Crossbreed between these advanced,intelligent,bi-pedal insects and humans,produced through genetic manipulation and experimentation and the Greys are animated with human souls...

World Leaders have been for a long time and still are working in unison with these evil beings and World Leaders of certain Elite Royal Bloodlines and their families are kept immune from abduction and are rewarded for looking the other way and acting like nothings going,all the while allowing thousands of people to be abducted,captured, disappear and never seen again every day and in exchange our World Leaders and their families of Elite Royal Bloodlines are rewarded with,immunity from abduction,worldly pleasures and High-Technology...

Royal Inter-Marriage Link > en.wikipedia.org...

British and German Royalty are Blood Related Link > www.fpp.co.uk...

I think the truth would shatter the thin veneer of reality that humans have wrapped around themselves,thinking and believing that we are the dominant species here on earth,when i dont think we are.Our denial of the possibility that these things exist will empower them to carry on with their sinister agenda upon a human species that refuses to believe,when witness after witness dares to come froward and tell of their encounters with these super intelligent bi-pedal insectoid aliens...

In reality,we dont want to know,we dont really want to find out whats actually going on,because those terrifying answers would shatter our faiths and once we were forced to realize the Brutal Truth,once we were forced to come face to face with the horrible knowledge,it would fracture and annihilate everything we have ever believed in and nothing would ever be the same again...

Our collective denials are easier to accept and easier to live with than the Truth that would set us free...

As Ghandi said..."Even if you are in a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I like this thread, but I think the title is misleading...

If people are never returned from alien abductions...how do we know that aliens are abducting them in the first place?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I like this thread, but I think the title is misleading...

If people are never returned from alien abductions...how do we know that aliens are abducting them in the first place?

I'm afraid you are looking for logic in all the wrong places. This thread is a Bizarr-O-Land.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

...Bizarro World?

We're on AboveTopSecret...I'd be disappointed if it was anything less.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick

...Bizarro World?

We're on AboveTopSecret...I'd be disappointed if it was anything less.

I need to qualify "Bizarro". By using this term, I'm trying to describe pure conjecture without reliance on facts, and in many cases eschewing logic completely. It's one thing to have something completely unusual, either in the way of conspiracy or some advanced technology or UFO sighting or some combination thereof. It's entirely another thing to postulate phenomena with no basis whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

All i can say is take the time to read through the several links i posted above,about five replies back,there are about 7 of them there and then,"if anyone actually reads them" you'll realize that they are all interconnected in very unsettling ways,so much so,that most of humanity refuses to face and accept whats actually going on,whats actually happening to us in this strange and mysterious world we call earth,that we still know so little about......

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

Loveland Frog Man > en.wikipedia.org...

Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

Insectoid Abduction The North Canol Road Incident > phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

Loveland Frog Man > en.wikipedia.org...

Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

Insectoid Abduction The North Canol Road Incident > phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

There are plenty of cheapo looking tabloids with covers like "Baby Elvis found in Louisiana. He's an alien."

Must be true, right?

EDIT TO ADD: what does the "Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp" have to do with the thread topic?

edit on 14-12-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Accept them for what they really are,eye witness encounters of and abductions by intelligent bi-pedal entities that greatly resemble insects and dinosaurs who are all but totally ignored and almost completely denied by a purposefully dumbed down and left in the dark human race afraid of the truth...

edit on 14-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

In this and other threads you post links that bear no connection to the topic. The Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp is a curious case indeed, and not the only one in the field of cryptozoology. If you like to think that it's an evil alien living a swamp, well, go right ahead, I see no connection to extra terrestrial life at this point. You can fantasize all you want, but that "Lizard Man" has nothing to do with the pompous and silly topic of this thread, which is "Govts allow capture by aliens".

It's because the actions of people like you that the quality of ATS suffers so much. Instead of being a source of information and useful discussion, it's become a toxic dump of conjecture and non sequitur.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

It's because the actions of people like you that the quality of ATS suffers so much. Instead of being a source of information and useful discussion, it's become a toxic dump of conjecture and non sequitur.

Buddha System,

Perhaps you aren't pleased that we don't abound like one single man in concert with the teachings of your adored Prince Gautama Siddhartha Buddha, which is obviously not in the least a toxic dump of conjecture?!?

Since you seem to either prefer straight out mystical DOGMA or in its place have fallen into the confirming evidence trap, then we should leave you to your self-indulgent demands for empirical induction. This thread is using the far more valuable propositions of deductive reasoning which seem to entirely escape your understanding. You can go out with your tape measure and pocket calculator and dig up whatever proof your drudgery and pedestrian thinking leads you to, and gargle at your incredible findings. I am sure we shall all marvel at the Great Truths you shall thus deliver to the world from such a deep well of knowledge.

Instead of thrashing at the OP for using a methodology which you cannot comprehend, being clueless at thinking outside the box or using anything beyond logical positivism, it behooves you to at least for once learn something very earthly and entirely human about scientific research and epistomological approaches. Whenever one seeks to think beyond a dominant paradigm, it is indispensable to use deduction in the first stages, because induction will invariably be based upon the experimental parameters for an invalid paradigm. Only late can one use induction to verify the validity of one's deductions, which is of course a very useful process also when it doesn't prevent, as you advocate, making deductions without having flawed empiricism as a exclusive preliminary requirement.

To speak more simply, if you can't hack metaphysics, what business do you have exploring HIGHLY SPECULATIVE Conspiracy Theories in a dedicated Conspiracy Theory forum? This is the place if ever there was any to examine improbable ideas which might shed light on what the Genuine Truth of the matter is. Nobody is forced to agree, but bashing other ATS members for thinking using different neuronal wiring than the one you've had programmed into your methodical drudgery isn't very congenial towards fellow members and isn't very praiseworthy as to your own mental abilities. But could you manage to keep Reader's Digest level pseudo-scientism out of this thread, unless it has bearing on the topic discussed?

Regarding the topic itself, if you allow us to go back to the relevant discussion rather than trying to discredit the OP as all by himself incarnating "what's wrong with ATS", I must state that I am forced to agree with many of his ideas not only out of theoretical obligation due to the countless missing holes in competing theories but also due to my own personal life experience and Close Contact encounter with one such being. Were it not the case, I would probably be more cynical, but nonetheless tolerant of an interesting avenue of investigation which needs more time and data to become tested in confrontation to alternative theories.

There is one thing which I find remarkable in the OP's abilities, is the insight he is able to project into thus far inexplicable phenomena which most of us failed to make sense of, and in addition to that his talent at building an overall theoretical construct in which everything else we can discover here at ATS seems to fit remarkably well into. However I can well understand how members such as Buddha System and others might find it very hard to stomach for any number of reasons, the least of which isn't the very real existence of highly evolved Insectoid or Reptoid bipedal creatures, when we have been taught that only MAN has ever existed in the universe with this incredible and unique ability to walk on his hind legs! LOL

The inner earth inhabitants theory is quite interesting on many counts. Why, when we are seeking to explore hundreds of thousands of miles away to the confines of the Solar System, is there no large scale concerted effort to better explore the depths of the Earth? Anyone who has visited the Carlsbad caves of New Mexico and learn from the Park Rangers who work there at over a thousand feet in depth that this is only a tiny section of a huge cave complex discovered nearby and off limits to the public for Top Secret scientific purposes, that something is odd. Those grottos are among the most beautiful things I have ever seen on earth, they look as if carved out by some magical process as an artistic creation and produce a sense of awe which no photography can convey. That many larger underground networks exist in many areas of the world is quite well known, yet they are kept off limits, sealed off and surrounded where they were discovered by a mythology of scary creatures.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpay970
Actually, the capture of humans is due to a very foolish treaty that Eisenhower made with the Saurian Grey Aliens. And they do give the US military tech for it. However, when NWO takes over, it will probably go to them.

Secret Covenant

Hi cpay970,

Thanks for providing that link, it proposes information which I had never heard before and I find it could be useful to quote it here for others to see if it is in any way relevant to them:

"In 1953 astronomers discovered large objects in space which were tracked moving toward the Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be spaceships (perhaps hollowed-out asteroids from the asteroid field between Mars and Jupiter? - Branton). Project SIGMA intercepted alien radio communications. When the objects reached the Earth they took up very high geosynchronous orbit around the equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown. Project SIGMA and a new project, PLATO, through radio communications using the computer binary language, were able to arrange a landing that resulted in face- to-face contact with alien beings from another planet. The landing took place in the desert. The movie, 'CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND' is a fictionalized version of the actual event. Project PLATO was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens. A hostage was left with us as a pledge that they would return and formalize a treaty."

"President Eisenhower met with the aliens on February 20, 1954, and a formal treaty between the alien nation and the United States of America was signed. We then received our first alien ambassador from outer space. He was the hostage that had been left at the first landing in the desert. His name was 'His Omnipotent Highness Crilll or Krilll,' pronounced Crill or Krill. In the American tradition of disdain for royal titles he was secretly called 'ORIGINAL HOSTAGE CRILL, OR KRILL.' Shortly after this meeting President Eisenhower suffered a heart attack..."

"I HAD THE DISTINCT FEELING THAT THE WORLD HAD COME TO AN END WITH FANTASTIC REALISM. FOR I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HUMAN BEINGS IN A STATE OF COMPLETE COLLAPSE AND CONFUSION, AS THEY REALIZED THAT THEIR OWN WORLD HAD INDEED ENDED WITH SUCH FINALITY AS TO BEGGAR DESCRIPTION. THE REALITY OF 'OTHER-PLANE' AEROFORMS IS NOW AND FOREVER REMOVED FROM THE REALMS OF SPECULATION AND MADE A RATHER PAINFUL PART OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF EVERY RESPONSIBLE SCIENTIFIC AND POLITICAL GROUP. During my two days' visit I saw five separate and distinct types of aircraft being studied and handled by our Air Force officials -- with the assistance and permission of the Etherians! ...FROM WHAT I COULD GATHER, AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT TO THE COUNTRY IS BEING PREPARED FOR DELIVERY ABOUT THE MIDDLE OF MAY."

"The alien emblem was known as the 'Trilateral Insignia' and was displayed on the craft and worn on the alien uniforms. Both of those landings and the second meeting were filmed. These films exist today... The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. WE WOULD KEEP THEIR PRESENCE ON EARTH A SECRET. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation."

"It was agreed that bases would be constructed underground for the use of the alien nation and that two bases would be constructed for the joint use of the alien nation and the United States Government. Exchange of technology would take place in the jointly occupied bases. THESE ALIEN BASES WOULD BE CONSTRUCTED UNDER INDIAN RESERVATIONS IN THE FOUR CORNERS AREA OF UTAH, COLORADO, NEW MEXICO AND ARIZONA, and one would be constructed in an area known as Dreamland. Note: Many sources allege that the reason the 'aliens' insisted on these underground bases beneath these particular areas was that 'they' in fact are not exclusively from other planetary bodies, but that they are originally from earth and have for centuries occupied deep cavern levels beneath the earth, and more recently beneath these areas of the southwest. The 'bases' then, which most in the government would believe are of exclusively human construction for use in 'joint' operations, would actually be 'covers' or 'fronts' for actual subterranean systems already largely under the control of this saurian race."

"...The alien base and exchange of technology actually took place in an area code-named Dreamland above ground, and the underground portion was dubbed 'the Dark Side of the Moon.' ... AT LEAST 600 ALIEN BEINGS ACTUALLY RESIDE FULL TIME AT THIS SITE ALONG WITH AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF SCIENTISTS AND CIA PERSONNEL. DUE TO THE FEAR OF IMPLANTATION, ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE WERE ALLOWED TO INTERFACE WITH THE ALIEN BEINGS."

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Mainstream science and state funded archeology must strictly adhere to pre-arranged agendas and biased guidelines that will only admit to and allow the release of evidence that happens to agree with whatever imposed belief structure people find themselves born into and forced to live with.Any evidence or testimony that leads people astray from enforced dogma,that opens their eyes and minds far enough for them to realize the existence of other possible realities and truths,will be quickly discarded,purposefully ridiculed and ignored,ruthlessly cast aside and left to wither within the ever growing darkness of fear and denial...

If you dared to think and say that the earth was round,when they told everyone it was flat,if you dared to think and say the sun was the center of creation,when they told everyone it was the earth,you would be shunned, demonized and heckled out of town,or thrown into prison,or burned at the stake.Severe repercussions and evil punishments designed and sanctioned,orchestrated and imposed by iron fisted authorities upon those seeking the truth...
edit on 17-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join