It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The numbers are correct. BUT, these extra terrestrials are not EVIL. As far as it goes for the US government,they DID allow humans to be abducted. The reason for this was that the Extra terrestrial race had come over some issues regarding their way of life where they were stationed,and they found out that Human DNA,Blood,and regeneration system mixed with their own would be a huge benefit for them when it comes to survival. And in return the US government,stationed down in black projects received a higher form of technology.

The only negative about this is that the human mind,is very fragile,and easy to manipulate. So when the Extra terrestrials tried their best to make the human "forget", it made the human mind 97% of the cases break. They got side effects like, night-terror,nightmares,deppression,fear and suicidal tendencies.

This is however not the Extra terrestrials fault,its a flaw in our own mind.

It is very sad that the humans abducted didnt come out of it that well, but in exchange you per today have technology like FIBER ect ect that you rely on every single day.

So in the big picture, this is a WIN WIN.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Would you mind describing your encounter? I would really like to hear about it...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Seriously think about this for a minute...The leaders of this world. The rulers of Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Canada, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect, are all "related by blood" and if anyone thinks they are not, well read the following...

During the 1700's for one example of many.France and Spain were at war.Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields,were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands,on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens,the Princes and Princesses,the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...They are evil...

Everyone of us must break away our chains of denial. Shatter the rose colored veneer that they have placed around us. Stop playing their sinister games of war. Fracture this warped charade of greed that they have created and twisted around our lives. That has blinded our eyes, closed our minds and led our souls far astray. Try to understand, try to realize that those unfortunate implications and complications are only their illusions, not ours and together we can welcome the awakening dawn of a new future, that will arise and shine upon us, when we face what is called "the truth" with open arms and loving hearts...

If we do not, if we continue to refuse and deny and only see what we want to see.This generation here and now alive on earth,you and i,will be the next harvest of death and then sixty five million years from now,someone or something will be excavating and examining our scattered fossilized remains and wondering just who and what we were...

For our leaders in this fallen world,both past and present,are allowing evil entities,the Reptilians and Insectoids to harvest humans,humans who are not of the elite royal bloodlines,in exchange for wealth,pleasure and high technology and as our leaders look the other way and act like nothings going on,the masses of ordinary humans are being driven towards a bottomless abyss and as we continue to live in denial and refuse to believe what people are seeing with their own eyes when they are captured and brought onboard the saucers and that every day of the week,every hour of the day,people are being tracked,hunted,abducted,experimented upon,tagged, released and monitored and so many are taken and never seen again...

We live blinded by our own arrogance and almost total lack of love,empathy and compassion for eachother,we relentlessly abuse and destroy the beautiful and innocent wildlife around us and while we are looking down upon those helpless animals and are perpetually thinking of different ways we can breed and annihilate them,there exists superior beings who are looking down upon us and they are thinking and doing the same things to us and they have been for a very long time...

Our leaders are also destroying our solidarity and our family structure through their continuous hammerings into our minds the mantras of fear,hate and war.Consumption of materialism is how they blind us from reality and they are consuming us from within and we have to face the terrible truth that they are evil and if we do,only then will we be able to understand why they are the way they have always been.Because they know they are,all related by blood.They have been for a very long time and they still are now...The phrase "us and them" does not even begin to expose the brutal reality of whats actually happening,whats really going on around us. What they are doing to us. What they know and never will tell us...

Royal Intermarriage > en.wikipedia.org...

British and German royalty are blood related > www.fpp.co.uk...
edit on 30-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So this is what you believe?

It's a very negative view on life that can't end well.

You know what? I'm 34 and I may die in the next year or two from a problem I have (inflammation i think), but I don't hold any extra hate for this world. I've been through many thoughts. Some of them mirrored the mania you display. For example, in 2001, I thought Jesus was going to return. For the past several years, I've been much more mellow. I really think science is the key to a lot of our problems on this planet. But we're so caught up in our religions and faiths and sufferings that our judgment is clouded and prevented from knowing clarity.

I think that's what's going on with you, in fact. Your mind is clouded. It's true that we farm animals. It's disgusting. It's wrong. But a lot of things are disgusting and wrong. I don't think it will ever change. We might stop factory farming tomorrow, but we'll always be doing bad things on large scales. You need to stop fixing your mind on the negatives and start putting your attention on the positives. It may not do much good for the world, overall, as opposed to focusing on the negatives, but it will give you a more upbeat and constructive attitude.

Science. Math. Those kinds of things. I think they're the answer. Maybe I'm wrong.

You have ot realize that we just get older and older. Our body breaks down. We have to be able to hold jobs. 15 years flies by in a flash. Life is a big responsibility. You cannot believe the things you believe right now and live a normal life. You cannot hate this world. You have to find a way to live here that's more constructive and not driven by anger or fear or mistrust.

I'm trying to help you. Not trying to tell you stop asking questions. Science and math and discovery are all about asking questions. But you need to ask the right kind - answerable ones.

Read about this man:
en.wikipedia.org...

He went through a lot of things you'd understand.

I know life is a bit***. It's hard. Very hard. Nothing I say will make it easier.

While contemplating all the BS in this world, listen to some music:

Not trying to be patronizing. LIfe is a quest. We're all quest doers.

I mean from the bottom of my heart... we're all brothers and sisters in the universe(s). Many people try to drive a wedge between us. To classify us. They're like bean counters. But if all our money and welath was taken away, what good are the beans? Facts have a limited scope too. In the end, whne our material world is gone, we cannot say for sure what is beyond that. If we cannot say for sure what's beyond all this, we can't say for certain what the here/now is either.
edit on 30-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have heard loud demonic shreiks and unearthly moans within the graveyard that borders our back yard and others have also heard those sounds with me...

I have had our land line phone ring while off the hook in my hand and i almost fainted with terror when suddenly bursts of cackling laughter and wild animal like growls came out of the phones speaker and others who were with me also heard those awful sounds,after i threw the phone across the room...

My lower body has been levitated off of my bed as i lay on my stomach in the dark...

I have heard demons with female voices whisper my name when no one is there..

I have been paralyzed in my bed in the dark with my eyes open and saw visions of an old man with long white hair and beard blowing in the wind of a silent storm and he said while looking right into my eyes..."32 quartz its the devil"...quarts or quartz? i do not know,but those are the words that were spoken to me that night...

I have answered the ringing phone,only to hear what i believe were demons imitating my long dead grandmothers voice and she sounded furious and vengeful and she knew it was me on the other end of the phone,although i never said a word,because she proceded to scream my name like some kind of enraged monster,i was so horrified that i could not speak...

I have seen strange half human creatures swimming against the oceans waves when i was 5 years old with my mother at Nantasket Beach,as she walked back to the car,i stayed behind in-tranced by what i was looking at...

I have,along with three other people one autumn night,seen a black circular shape descend to tree top height and block out the stars right in front and above us and it was humming and swirling and the leaves were blowing all around our feet and then it quickly ascended as the stars came back into view and the next day in the newspaper,an article mentioned a lady that saw a strange glowing disc fly over her house only about 10 minutes after our encounter...

I am aware that demons exist and they are aware that i know about them.I was born with the knowledge of their reality already in my memory and they dont like me very much for spreading the truth about them and i no longer have any fear of them and that enrages them all the more...

I have been extremely clairvoyant ever since i can remember,which is all the way back to when i was an infant and not one word above or below is a lie and if i am laughed at or ridiculed for telling some of the strange things that have happened to me then so be it...

Believe me when i tell you that demoms are very real and they have taken over our fallen world and the worlds leaders throughout history worship and praise and sacrifice human souls to them,just like they always have and the demons are aliens not from outer space,but from inner space,deep below us underground and at the bottom of the oceans,places we can never go,until they decide to abduct someone and fly them to those unreachable places within their flying saucers...
edit on 30-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Would you mind describing your encounter? I would really like to hear about it...

Hi blocula,

Here are a few links to my accounts of the sighting. Pick and choose whichever one you wish for each time the emphasis was placed on different aspects of my experience. It was earth shattering for me as this meant that what I could never have imagined and would most dread is in fact very real. This sighting is principally the reason I came to my current conclusions about what is going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no way such a being could have been in a major city without the highest level of complicity covering up its tracks. Had there been an interception team and forensic experts combing the area afterwards I would have been more inclined to believe it was an ET but the fact it was allowed to go about unimpeded and without intervention brings me to conclude that TPTB are fully aware of them and most likely work for them. This explains why Secret Societies have locked down most of our power structures, and the horrid nature of the truth keeps anyone from revealing it. French Government Minister of Science and Technology in charge of biomedical genetic research at the Pasteur Institue in Paris, former Astronaut Claudie Haigneret got into politics through the back door. When she discovered what is going on she "LOST IT" and wanted to warn humanity. They locked her up in the lunatic section of a Military Hospital to protect her from potential suicidal tendencies! The advanced genetics research center she ran smack in the middle of Paris was burned to the ground thereupon. Here is an older posting by an ATS forum moderator regarding this incident.

Originally posted by Maxmars

.. renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide... from French media sources:

“The first French woman in space has been hospitalized after she tried to take her own life, according to published reports. Claudie Haignere, 51, was hospitalized late yesterday after she tried to commit suicide, an unidentified French government source told Agence France-Presse. Another source told AFP that Haignere overdosed on pills.

Haignere, a rheumatologist, flew to the MIR space station as an astronaut in 1996 and to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2001. She's studied how humans adapt their motor and cognitive skills in weightlessness and monitored astronauts from the ground. Later, on the MIR, she performed experiments in physiology, developmental biology, fluid physics and technology, according to the European Space Agency.”

More ominously, these reports continue, was that within hours of Dr. Haigneré’s alleged suicide attempt her laboratory, where she worked on the forefront of Human/Alien DNA research, at the World renowned Pasteur Institute was destroyed by fire, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service:

“Fire broke out Wednesday in a biology laboratory at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, famed for research on fighting infectious diseases, officials said.

No victims were reported, and no sensitive materials or viruses were affected by the fire, which was extinguished by firefighters, an official at the institute said. The official was not authorized to be publicly named according to company policy. The cause of the blaze was unclear.

The fire broke out mid-morning in an underground level of one of the buildings in the institute's campus in southern Paris, a lab that conducts research in developmental biology, the official said.”

FSB internal reports on Dr. Haigneré state that since her return from space she had become convinced that our Earth had been visited in our historical past by ‘ancient astronauts’ who had not only had colonized our Planet but had genetically engineered the then existing semi-human life forms into our present day human race.

To what Dr. Haigneré was attempting to warn our World about it is not to our knowing, other than to point out the obvious conclusion that whatever had caused this most distinguished of scientists to be in such great distress could, indeed, be a prelude of more, and even stranger, events ready to overtake us in the days and months to come.

WARNING Tuesday Dec. 24, 2008 PM

FIRE Wednesday Dec 25, 2008 AM

Humans taste like chicken

GS

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
"a planet of playthings we dance on the strings of powers we cannot perceive"

Freewill...by the group,Rush.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

"a planet of playthings we dance on the strings of powers we cannot perceive"

Assuredly biocula, yet we must consider our options. If we can force DISCLOSURE this would mean a beginning to the end of rule by deceit. Yet it is quite possible that disclosure would not be enough to put an end to the current geopolitical situation in which we count for little more than cattle to be culled as a food staple and genetic experimentation Petri dish?

This is in all likelihood the reason that many insiders persevere in hiding the truth, because they are fatalists and believe it to be impossible to counter such powers as those from below. Their cult of Lucifer is merely an anecdotal rendition of what is actually going on. They have surrendered their will to that of their Master, an Alien race with superior intelligence and cleverness yet with no regard for human life.

I am even inclined to think that it was in a quest to preserve a class of individuals, those most complicit with these entities, that they sought to become cross-bred with them, in order to preclude being themselves culled: we could conclude, if this were proven accurate, that The Beast is not cannibalistic and would rather refrain from devouring a treat which might be partially of their own breed?

We can only hope that there are those among the initiates who secretly organize and resist, and like in the movie They Live venture one day to oppose this despicable rule called that of a semblance of a God, or Lucifer.

Getsmart

edit on 2-12-2011 by Getsmart because: they won't eat the Royals or their Illuminati kin!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Somewhere in time,within our long forgotten past,Aliens came to Earth.From somewhere out there in the Void Of Ancient Light we call Outer Space,the Nordic Aliens found us.Those Extraterrestrials discovered us and came here to Experiment with Prehistoric Humans to crossbreed human DNA with their Alien DNA,changing the Early Humans Genetic Structure and Prehistoric Women were Artificially Inseminated and gave birth to an altered species of Human made in the image of the Aliens and those New Humans were born with Elite Blood and became the first in a long and unbroken succession of Royal Elites,who only Breed with eachother,continuing their Elite Bloodlines through the ages,right up to our present day World Leaders,who are of the very same Elite Blood.The common people back then,the early Humans not chosen,who were left genetically unaltered,to become the Slaves and Workers of the Elites.Those common Humans back then were allowed to continue mating with each other, ensuring the Elites with a continuous flow of Slaves and Workers, who eventually became the Slaves and Workers of the World today,exactly what most common poeple on the Earth still are...

I believe that Atlantis was annihilated sometime before the last Glacial Recession perhaps 20,000 years ago and i think that the Atlanteans were human like you and i are,except their Leaders,their Royalty descended from those older Elite Bloodlines and they were aware of their coming destruction and so without telling their common people about their imminent fate,two groups of Elite Rulers from Atlantis escaped their disaster,one group fleeing Westwards and another group fleeing Eastwards.They may have escaped within what we call Flying Saucers and they are the Nordic Aliens,who are so often encountered.By whatever means they fled,one group arrived into the area we now call the Middle East and the other group arrived into the area we now call Central America...

They became the Supreme Rulers of the less advanced Native Peoples already living in those places.The Atlantean survivors brought with them special powers,advanced abilities and certain High Technologies that made them seem as Gods to the Native Populations and they were worshiped and praised as such.These Royal Elite Atlantean survivors are responsible for the design and construction techniques that resulted in the Great Pyramid and the Pyramid Of The Sun and other such Megalithic Monuments...
edit on 2-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi Blocula,

Your account makes sense although I cannot be entirely sure about the Nordic aliens, yet it is more than likely - if not entirely historically demonstrable - that Nordic countries such as Denmark (the Mark of the Hebrew tribe of Dan), were populated by predominantly Hebrew rulers who... from what you explain, may well be Eastern faction of survivors constituted by the original Atlantean HYBRID Rulers?

In any case what I happen to find - and this is not meant in criticism of your analysis - is that there is a missing piece, the demonic Aliens. I am attached to not forgetting this topic not because of any preconceived scenario or dogmatic preference, it is merely because I know them to exist and to exert power over us, having had the unique opportunity or misfortune, as you will have it, to witness one first hand.

It would make sense when one observes any number of occidental religions, that Angels would be representations of heavenly beings (sky voyagers) who were blonde and possibly what today we'd term as Nordics (due to their predominantly northern geographic location) and that Demons would be representations of underground dinosaur descendants which today we call the Draco Reptilians? The entity I saw was called by a friend of mine "The DEVIL" and this very much surprised me as I am not at all religiously inclined. But come to think of it the Creature corresponded more closely to descriptions of the Devil than to anything else I have ever heard about.

Thanks for sharing your perspectives.

GS

edit on 2-12-2011 by Getsmart because: We're toast - or likely to be spread on it - unless we TAKE POWER NOW!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I also think that the Nordic human looking aliens were the Atlanteans and they had a war,perhaps Atomic War,on earth against the Reptilians and Insectoids who rose to the surface and the Reptilians and Insectoids won,they destroyed Atlantis and most,but not all of the Nordic Atlanteans fled earth and may even have taken refuge within the moon,or on the dark side of the moon and the Nordics will return in dec,2012 to wage another war with the Reptilians and Insectoids who will again rise to the surface in massive numbers and that will be the Apocalypse...Armageddon...

And remember that the Reptilians and Insectoids are highly intelligent,advanced,bi-pedal and around 7ft tall...as many eyewitnesses have claimed...When i say that they will rise to the surface in massive numbers,i'm not talking about tiny insects...

Nuclear War in ancient India > www.rense.com...

Ancient atomic warfare evidence > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 2-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi biocula,

Just a word to let you know that in the Rense webpage you linked they referenced as their source an article in the Avalon or Glastonbury website which has since been pulled or had its location changed... I couldn't find a trace of it using their site map. Instead I have linked to another website which discusses ancient nuclear blasts:

Ancient atomic explosions

Your other link is quite interesting and informative. I think that given the absence of technological knowledge of our forefathers (those who were not initiates of the secret orders of hermetic wisdom which hoarded info, purposely keeping us in the dark) that beings appearing aboard flying objects we today call UFOs were visually represented as having Wings because there was no other way of clearly conveying the concept that they actually could come from the skies above us. Barring a few, people were almost all illiterate and graphic representations were used as a primary communication tool to support oral transmission of myths and legends they called either scripture or historical accounts. And actually, there may be more truth to much of what is today considered myth, and a lot of myth to what we consider to be historical truth.

What I find especially amusing is that despite the clear scientific evidence measurable with our best technological instruments, nothing is made of the traces of earlier nuclear holocaust from ancient times. Why? Because it would disturb the fairy tale spun to lull us to sleep. Because it directly contradicts grossly falsified archaeology and paleontology. Because it exposes those working behind the scenes in secret societies as plotting deceptive manipulators playing us for fools.

Had we been a few years back I would have found your suggested scenario very imaginative and worthy of a good book or sci-fi movie, but I would not have taken it seriously. Now things are very different. I have seen one such entity and know them to exist in physical form just as humans, horses or cows. These beings are a nasty piece of business and I venture that were they to return to the surface we couldn't hesitate to unleash whatever nukes we had against them, even if it meant annihilating earth. I'd rather die in a blast than be slurped up by one of those Reptoids.

I know that if anything the height you describe for the Reptoids is, if anything, an understatement as the one I saw was larger yet. It seemed to weight many times what a large person would, and have the strength of many men. And since this aspect of your suggested ancient times scenario matches my experience, I grant your story about the Insectoids the benefit of the doubt. And I wonder, are these perhaps the tall Greys or White aliens I've heard about and seen at Nellis Air Force Base north of Las Vegas, and which were outed by whistle blower Charles Hall?

The Tall Whites & Charles Hall

He did say they were cruel and ready to kill humans at the drop of the hat, himself coming close to dying for a simple misunderstanding. Yet after seeing the Reptoids I find them quite a bit less predatory than them, as from what I know we aren't on their menu as a gourmet delicacy! Please tell us more of these Insectoids given that at least some of us aren't as aware of their constitution and threat level.

Getsmart

edit on 3-12-2011 by Getsmart because: We need to know what we're up against to survive and to know how... to FIGHT !

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't doubt that a kernel of truth is in your words. But you I think you're out on the deep end. And in this world, there's no boundary to protect you like in a swimming pool. A current can catch you and take you away forever. What I mean is that your mind cracked open a bit because of a few things in your life. But maybe it opened too much? A mind that's open too much can't hold anything for more than a moment before it's spilled out again. And anything that wants to enter finds it easy and accommodating. Reading over some of your posts, I have to acknowledge that you have many far out views on things that're on shaky grounds. Is your mind too open?

What say you?

On the topic of UFOs, I have an open mind. My viewpoint is shown here:

So as you see, my mind has been cracked open just a bit. But I always watch it carefully because I know that a crack can grow and if a mind opens too much you can lose it altogether.

I was a person who thought the world was going to end in 2001. So I've been there. I'm not longer a christian anymore. I cannot name myself an atheist because I cannot with certainty claim there is no god. I am agnostic with a lean towards atheism. But sometimes I lean in the direction of thoughts pertaining to higher forms of being. Higher forms of being that have grown so expansive that they might be comparable to god. One has to wonder where intelligent stops. Does it keep growing? If so, and considering the vastness of the cosmos and the billions of years, which is the highest intelligence and on what level has it been able to fill the universe? Surely we cannot be the only intelligence(s). I believe there're others out there in other galaxies. It would not make sense to me if it were otherwise. This leads to thoughts about god-like aliens.

I do not believe an alien intelligence needs to engulf the whole universe to be considered a god. I think Arthur C Clarke was right when he said a sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. I have no idea where Humans rank on the intelligence scale on cosmic levels. We might be at the bottom. But wherever we're at, something more advanced than us only has to reach the stage where it's magical for us to consider it god-like. This is because I believe that if something is magical then it might as well be god-like to us.

One question that comes up is where're they? This is something the Drake equation makes us ask. It's something that Fermi's paradox makes us ask. It's something that reasonable thinking makes us ask. Perhaps we're like ants and when intelligence life wanders this way it's little more than a fuzzy cloud or an encrypted stream of information that's meaningless to us. I am not so arrogant to assume that more intelligent beings will be immediately recognizable to us. One possibility, of course, is that the UFOs are signs that intelligence life is here. My post I linked mentions this. Maybe some of them are simply more advanced humans than ourselves. But surely not all alien intelligences fly around in tophats and saucers and triangles and various other shapes? I have ot think that some of them don't even need a mode of transportation so archaic. Maybe they only need to pop in and out of existence wherever they choose. They might appear in whatever form pleases them. If they wanted to hide from us, there's no doubt they could. But maybe they don't even need to? Would they be like a human passing a ant hill? If they can pass by us so invisibly and at will, without the limitations of our present day world, without concerns for our customs and human-derived values, might they be like a vapor that comes and goes?

I think empirical information is important if these things are to be taken seriously. As of now, these things are speculation and fun. They're not truth. Maybe I should put this in my signature. For all we know, the speed of light cannot be exceeded nor even remotely approached by mass-bearing things and there's no way to bend space or to warp it or to cross this universe through a different dimension or to make travel any easier than we foresee it to be. Maybe every intelligent civilization barrels down the tracks towards devastation and irreparably destroys itself. Maybe there're ancient alien relics scattered across local space just waiting for us to find them. Maybe the litter of dead aliens are all around. Perhaps war is what prevents intelligences from pervading whole galaxies. Maybe ET is so rare that it's a matter of waiting and watching...

Whatever we can imagine, the universe is almost sure to have outdone us.
edit on 3-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You are more than allowed to have your opinion and entitled to believe whatever you wish -- and so is everyone else.

I have to believe that some people cannot handle the truth. If these people were to embrace the facts, their heads would explode as their minds cracked open and the truth leaked in. The truth is like acid to some people's minds. They have created this little bubble and won't allow anything in that may change their belief system or current paradigm.

Those who don't believe in shapeshifters might as well not believe in the cuttlefish.

There's much to this world that we haven't discovered yet and/or have yet to understand.
To those who have made their minds up about reptilians, shapeshifters, and demonic possession being nothing but fantasies of the insane, no proof can make them change their minds.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Jonny White,

I really don't understand what you think you are doing here, in the HIGHLY SPECULATIVE section of an already very speculative conspiracy website, telling ATS members that they are "Crack Pots" in a roundabout way, for thinking something which isn't entirely demonstrated by empirical induction: this is not the Positive Sciences forum so maybe you should enter something else into your browser address bar?

You might want to consider for a moment, if you can justify the irrationality of doing so without the reassurance of a sure fire benefit, what people stand to gain by speculating and why any would like to share their insights or thoughts together in a speculative venue such as this? For my part I have learned many things about much in life, and can intelligently discuss topics in a wide range of fields without the pretense of detaining privileged knowledge or a better grip on reality than the next fellow. The reason I speculate is because many mainstream sources in society, from official school programs to history books and from mass media to scientific journals have failed us in a despairing way which cannot, in my humble estimation, be explained away by prejudice or ineptitude.

A fundamental researcher with an understanding of epistomological methodologies which include metaphysical deduction such as repels those needing instant gratification or anticipated results, it becomes important to venture out into the unknown and make both plausible and less likely proposals to then develop hypotheses which can one day be tested for evidence of their explanatory relevance. To you this sounds like a person whose head is cracked open too wide. Fine, you're entitled to your opinion but it only proves that you yourself might have a few intellectual limits to deal with. Meanwhile, enjoy trying to debunk all of us crackpots in conspiracy forums...

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Most peoples beliefs are hanging by the thinnest of threads called blind faith and those threads are beginning to come apart,because if humanity realized and faced the brutal truth that we are not at the top of earths food chain and understood that just as we continuously and thoughtlessly breed,slaughter and consume innocent animals on a daily basis without a care in the world...

There exists more highly evolved and intelligent beings than we are who are doing the exact same things to us and they are the Reptilians and Insectoids who live below us deep underground.We are their livestock allowed to breed upon the surface to ensure them a steady supply of expendable dna and soul harvests..

For us to come face to face with this shattering reality would annihilate everything humanity has ever believed in and i could not possibly think of anything worse for us than if this were true and it very well might be and to find out that this is actually the truth about who we are and why we are here would completely annihilate the structures and foundations of our society and nothing would ever be the same again...

edit on 3-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Where did you get that number for America? That isn't real.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Theres lots of things that i am told exist that i have never seen,i could easliy list 5,000 things that are supposedly real that i have never looked at with my own eyes...

We should not discount the numerous eye witness testimonies from people who dared to come forward and talk about their encounters with and their abductions by the Reptilians and the Insectoids and for us to ignore and deny their existence would be a very big mistake for us all..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The Reptilians and Insectoids do not come from outer space,they originate from right here on earth long before humans arrived on the evolutionary scene and they are at the top of earths food chain and certain government officials in this fallen world are working in unison with these diabolical creatures to better themselves and harm the rest of humanity...

We are being led far astray from the truth when we are told and then believe the mainstreams and medias constant hammerings of aliens from space,they are not from outer space,they are from earth and they dwell within the unreachable realms below us deep underground...

Just imagine the bitter truth that the deepest any human has ever gone down into a cave is Only Two Miles!

Just imagine the bitter truth that the deepest hole ever drilled with a drill bit is Only 7 miles!

Then understand the reality that from the surface of the earth straight down to its core is 4,000 Miles Down!

and face the Truth that We Do Not Know Whats Down There...

I believe that entire civilizations of Insectoids and reptilians are living down there within those unknown regions that are completely impenetrable and impossible for us to get to...

But they know how to get to us...
edit on 3-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join