It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Since you don't seem to know the distinct difference between "Putto" and "Cherub", I guess we'll just take what you say with a large grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Thanx for posting all those wonderful images of child angels and why are most of them shown with black eyes similar looking to the black eyed children? and just to mention,i am the OP,was'nt sure if there was a little confusion when you stated blocula and the OP as being seperate,when we,meaning me,are the same...

edit on 27-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I believe that this is the most "hushed up" and "too horible to face" truth in this fallen world...

Millions of people go missing every year and the vast majority are never seen again and it is never in the news...

Here are some sad and shocking facts about the average numbers of missing people each year...

France....39,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Germany...50,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Brazil...40,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Australia...1 every 18 minutes...30,000...Missing and never seen again...every year

England...88...Reported missing every day...

Over 2,000 people go missing in the United States every day...

Over 800,000 people go missing in the United States every year...

1,000,000's of people go missing the world over "every year" and the vast majority are never seen,heard from or found again...

And not all missing people are reported,so the actual numbers are even higher and even more sickening...

Literally millions of people every year the world over are here today,gone tomorrow and never seen again and i believe that the governments of the world are working hand in hand with evil aliens and are allowing this to happen.Orchestrating the exchange of millions of humans for evil alien technology.Governments that just look the other way and who purposefully down play the crisis level severity of their sinister plan and supress it from the mainstream media...

And every so often,a high profile missing persons case will be allowed into the mainstream media and highlighted on the evening news,so everyone thinks something is being done about it...

"As long as its not happening to me or anyone i love,who cares"

Is that our turn a blind eye on reality additudes?

How can we keep denying this horrible evil that is happening all around us?

People should be screaming and marching in the streets about this...But all we do is keep buying new tv's and new cars and new electronic toys and live in denial everystep of the way...

Just where are these millions of people being taken to and whats being done to them when they get there? I shudder to even think about it...

Imagine being one of the missing people,who realizes that most people will never even believe what has happened to them,even while its happening...
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Source(s) please.

Not saying I don't believe or agree, just good reporting & support.
(and, being that you gave such specific info, shouldn't be hard)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years in the United States,from roughly 150,000 a year in 1980 to about 900,000 a year in recent years....

An astounding 2,300 Americans are reported missing every day, including both adults and children and not all people who go missing are being reported...

And there are 196 countries in the world that have many people go missing every day...

Over 700 people missing during and after hurricane Katrina are "still" nowhere to be found...

The Evil Alien - Backstabbing Governments of the world working in unison,use their sinister agendas of orchestrated wars and natural disasters as ways to "Harvest" a lot of souls from the resultant dead and "Harvest" a lot of Cloning,Breeding and DNA experimentation fodder,diabolical testing and fetal extractions performed upon the large and all but ignored amounts of people that are always missing and never seen again during every war and natural disaster...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
In France a memorial displays the names of 72,090 British and Commonwealth soldiers,all of whom went missing in action during the Battle of the Somme,were never found and who have no known grave...From just "one" battle!...

Following victory in Europe by Allied forces,many thousands of soldiers from the US military,as many as 78,000 are still missing,were never repatriated from prisoner of war camps,never found in prisons or forced labor and concentration camps and they were never seen of heard from again...Thats around 20% of all US military deaths!

Imagine how many missing civilians in Europe,Asia and Russia went missing and were never seen again...

The Evil Alien - Backstabbing Governments of the world working in unison,use their sinister agendas of orchestrated wars and natural disasters as ways to "Harvest" a lot of souls from the resultant dead and "Harvest" a lot of Cloning and Breeding fodder,used for diabolical testing and experimentations like Fetal and DNA extractions,performed upon a lot of the large and all but ignored vast amounts of people that are always missing and never seen again during every war and natural disaster...

And no one hardly even talks about all those vast numbers of missing people mentioned above and others everyday the world over and its because 99% of people are too wrapped up into their comfortable little worlds of I,Me Mine illusions to really give a damn and so it goes on and on...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Mhmmm, tasty scrumptious babies... *snaps out of it* Oh, uh, yeah: bad reptilians!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Blocula... sources, please. Good data gathering is best supported by cited sources.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

In France a memorial displays the names of 72,090 British and Commonwealth soldiers,all of whom went missing in action during the Battle of the Somme,were never found and who have no known grave...From just "one" battle!...

Following victory in Europe by Allied forces,many thousands of soldiers from the US military,as many as 78,000 are still missing,were never repatriated from prisoner of war camps,never found in prisons or forced labor and concentration camps and they were never seen of heard from again...Thats around 20% of all US military deaths!

Imagine how many missing civilians in Europe,Asia and Russia went missing and were never seen again...

The Evil Alien - Backstabbing Governments of the world working in unison,use their sinister agendas of orchestrated wars and natural disasters as ways to "Harvest" a lot of souls from the resultant dead and "Harvest" a lot of Cloning and Breeding fodder,used for diabolical testing and experimentations like Fetal and DNA extractions,performed upon a lot of the large and all but ignored vast amounts of people that are always missing and never seen again during every war and natural disaster...

Hi Blocula,

Can't agree with you more, you can see some rather upsetting aspects of this complicity in a thread from last year:

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING

Regarding the putti posted in the previous page I was only illustrating with images how these infants were presented like so many suckling pigs for whoever's appetite, their wings probably symbolizing that they were abducted to the skies... Regarding the Black Eyed Kids I cannot confirm if there is any relation as I know very little about that phenomenon and have never encountered one myself. If you're interested here's a thread on that topic:

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids

I do realize you are the OP and thank you for your efforts to increase public awareness of what we are confronted with. We can even wonder if the Crop Circle's aren't their way of placing "To Go" orders? There is definitely something very UNHOLY going on these days, which is a continuation of age old habits of creating pools of flesh and souls for lord knows what purpose!

GS

edit on 28-11-2011 by Getsmart because: our governments and their secret agencies feed us to Aliens!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I was'nt aware of your thread and you are one of the few that is able to see through the government installed greed and denial machine that is running in high gear,keeping as many sheeple as they can dumbed down and far away from the evil reality thats all around us...

This is how the demons are taking over the earth,are being allowed by our governments to take over the earth in exchange for wealth,pleasure and high-tech and the masses of regular people who live unprotected by evil royal bloodlines,you and i,are their expendable commodities and their cannon fodder through which our souls are being harvested...

Not long ago in Rawanda,the demonic entities who i say are the reptilians and insectoids,harvested through that Genocide about 900,000 souls and as sickening as it is,hardly anyone really gave a damn then,so blinded by greed and their I Me Mine mentalities,they could care less still even now...But...Whos next?

edit on 28-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Not long ago in Rawanda,the demonic entities who i say are the reptilians and insectoids,harvested through that Genocide about 900,000 souls and as sickening as it is,hardly anyone really gave a damn then,so blinded by greed and their I Me Mine mentalities,they could care less still even now...But...Whos next?

Who's next? It is anyone's guess. It seems as though Syria might be slated for starters, with joint CIA-Mossad-MI6 teams of snipers picking off civilians in the streets to destabilize the country. It is reported by reliable sources that the main event coordinator (in Egypt it was 'choir boy' Frank Gardiner Wisner Jr - who allegedly silenced his father before he could amend his Warren Commission testimony about the CIA's role in the JFK assassination) was US Ambassador in Syria Robert Stephen Ford; who was pulled before meeting his comeuppance? He is considered to have been responsible for the recruitment of Arab "death squads" financed by the CIA and affiliated with Al Qaeda units in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen and Chechnya.

US pulls ambassador Robert Ford out of Syria over security concerns

Frank Wisner, Son of Nazi-Recruiting CIA Official, Sent to Prod Mubarak

But the issue regarding human sacrifice isn't simply Syria but next Iran and finally purposely inflaming the entire Middle East into a new Holocaust which is prone to end with the deaths of millions of Israelis and Arabs. This is possibly the next Genocide which TPTB are trying to engineer to serve a feast of bodies and souls to an occupying force of Aliens?

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Think of all the lab rats, mice dogs and cats..............we do the same fraking thing.

Do unto another creature EXACTLY as you would have them do unto you if the tables were reversed.

This is a call to mercy, consideration of another species sufferings.

Karma is a bitch................only if you are.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by blocula

Think of all the lab rats, mice dogs and cats..............we do the same fraking thing.

Do unto another creature EXACTLY as you would have them do unto you if the tables were reversed.

This is a call to mercy, consideration of another species sufferings.

Karma is a bitch................only if you are.
That is so true.Our egos and lack of compassion and empathy for eachother make us believe we are the dominant species on earth,the top of the food chain...Well guess what?...We are not...

And as we relentlessly track and hunt,capture and examine,tag and release and murder the beautiful animals around us everyday of the week...

The exact same things are being done to us.By the true dominant species on earth,the Reptilians and Insectoids that evolved here long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene,those we call the Demons of Hell,that live deep below us...

And 99% of people refuse to see it,refuse to admit and choose to live in denial of the entire situation and how our,Genocides,Wars,Missing Persons,Alien Abductions scenarios are all inter-connected and orchestrated in unison by evil Governments who view the masses,you and i,as their expendable commodoties,cannon fodder and soul harvests worthy of exchange for the wealth,pleasure and high-tech they receive from the Demonic Beasts that have taken over our fallen world...Thats what i believe is the sinister and horrible reality of life as we have lived it and are living it today...

40,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered during the Mongolian invasions of China and their systematic destruction of Chinese peasants from 1195-1235...

100,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered during the Genocide of the Native Americans of the North and South American Continents by Spain and the United States from 1492-1898...

8,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by King Leopold II during the Belgium Congo Genocide from 1886 -1908...

2,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Enver Pasha and his Ottoman Turkish Government created Butcher Battalions comprised of violent criminals released from prison who were paid to starve and slaughter Greeks and Armenians 1915-16...

25,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered from the massive death tolls of WW-1...

10,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by the Japanese Military and Emperor Hirohito during the slaughter of Chinese civilians from 1937-45 during WW-2...

10,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Josef Stalin during the Holodomor Terror Famine Genocide of the Russian Ukraine 1932-33...

20,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Josef Stalin during his orchestrated Purges and Genocides and Starvations of Russian military leaders,intellectuals and peasants from 1936-38...

6,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by the Nazi slaughter of Jews and gypsies orchestrated by Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler from 1939-1945 during WW-2...

18,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by the Nazi slaughter of Russian civilians on the Eastern Front orchestrated by Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler from 1941- 45 during WW-2...

60,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered from the massive death tolls of WW-2...

50,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Mao installed Genocides and Starvations in China -1958-61 and 1966-69 and in Tibet-1949-50...

5,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge during their Cambodian Genocides of 1975-79...

1,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by the Hutus hacking and clubbing to death the Tutsi populations during the Rwandan Genocide of 1994...

And i could list many other other examples that would amount to 100's of millions of other murders...
edit on 29-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

...99% of people refuse to see it,refuse to admit and choose to live in denial of the entire situation and how our,Genocides,Wars,Missing Persons,Alien Abductions scenarios are all inter-connected and orchestrated in unison by evil Governments who view the masses,you and i,as their expendable commodoties,cannon fodder and soul harvests worthy of exchange for the wealth,pleasure and high-tech they receive from the Demonic Beasts that have taken over our fallen world...Thats what i believe is the sinister and horrible reality of life as we have lived it and are living it today...

Blocula, those are some impressive numbers and you only go back one century. There has been massive genocide in the many Billions since the start of our known history which only spans back three to five thousand years: Lord knows how many were slaughtered before that !

You do well to call them Demonic beasts because that is the only thing I can call them after ogling one way too close up. You are also so right to state that we aren't at the top of the food chain, that is a propaganda ploy to lull us into complacency that no such thing could ever happen to us or to our lost loved ones.

They organize mass abductions, orchestrate arenas of warfare and plan human extermination on a massive scale. All the while this is disguised as border disputes, tribal rivalries, desire to pillage, war profiteering - and of course they make sure the rest of that goes on so that we will all think it is simply Humans with their character flaws leading to our utter destruction. But it is a far darker reason which compels them to sacrifice us in mass to a terrible destiny. They have "made a pact with the Devil" so to speak, and do the bidding of those horrid demonic entities upon request if not in anticipation to show how devoted they are ? Some call it a deal struck by Eisenhower for alien abductions against technology, but it has always been done for some form of power in exchange for innocent lives. Even early biblical scripture mentions similar pacts, and it is not a coincidence that the Secret Society governing the United States, officially called Skull & Bones, is nicknamed by its members "The Order of Death".

Getsmart

edit on 29-11-2011 by Getsmart because: our leaders have ALL "made a pact with the Devil" !

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Some are sold into slavery, some of it not even fit to mention in public.

Some are kidnapped by a parent upset over a divorce and they take the kids
with them and vanish.

Some are ppl hiding from ppl that are angry at them for various reasons.

Some have been murdered and the body was never found.

Some left their old lives behind and got a fresh start with a false ID for many reasons.

There are others, but this is what I came up with off the top of my head.

If an alien race capable of interstellar travel wanted to take humans our governments
could no more stop them than they can stop a hunk of rock hitting the earth,
or the collapse of Cumbre Vieja wiping out the entire east coast of the US.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Some of what Government, or rather the royal bloodlines do, is create hybrids in the underground bases, cloning, with the help of their clockwork elves, think of the gnomes in world of warcraft.

And then they perform sacrifices and portal this beast kingdom predator groups in. They've been ingesting nature/soma/sacraments for thousands of years, coding it in all their paintings and Santa and its based Amanita muscaria and the green hippy herb. The sun and the moon. And alot of other symbology. This is their philosopher's stone:

www.wga.hu...

Links to all the red haired mummies and blonds throughout the world and egypt including pics here.

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization - 1/6

part one

Alex Jones, '___' and the Clockwork Elves

The Beast/Predatory lower dimension with many channels just like our testing ground one, so there are all sorts of nature beings and spirits and your shinx, reptiles, snake men, all of santa's elves. Little scientists. For their underground workshops/dumbs.

Santa & The Magic Mushroom

So while there are ETs, most of their contacts are really something else.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

i had a chilling and mind bending encounter over our land line phone when i was younger,with what sounded like a demon roaring and shreiking over the telephone and it made my phone ring when it wasnt hung up and my friend was on the other end of the line and heard it to...

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"...Iron Maiden...I can see from reading that why they would get branded as devil worshipers,for exposing the truth and not being afraid to say it...

And heres a line from Black Sabbath who are also branded as being devil worshippers..."make a home where love is there to stay,peace and happiness in every day"...Sure sounds evil to me...

I know who the real devil worshippers are...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I believe that the aliens we call the Greys,are actually Biological Robots,that are created by the Insectoids and Reptilians and they animate the Greys with human souls...

The Reptilians and Insectoids are not from outer space,they come from underground and at the bottom of the oceans where the Insectoids and Reptilians live,where they escaped to before the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid struck earth 65 million years ago...

Humans are their livestock,their expendable herds that are harvested in both small and large numbers for DNA Extractions,Cloning and Breeding,Pineal Gland Excretions and for Souls...

What we do to cows,pigs and chickens is being done to us,what goes around comes around...

It doesnt,it couldnt possibly,get any worse than that and most likely its exactly whats going on in this fallen world...

Super Intelligent,7-foot tall,Bi-Pedal Insectoids and Reptilians have been seen numerous times on board flying saucers and they have appeared inside peoples bedrooms at night and they sometimes are seen wearing shimmering hooded robes!..Our collective denial and our refusal to admit that we are not at the top of the food chain is one of the things thats empowering them to carry on...What are we going to do?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nice thread. These numbers seem about right. I have seen these figures on a few websites I have come across. The stats are generally around the same fugures so it adds up.
Here is a link just for the missing children every year. I assume the number is alot higher for adults

Missing children's stats

edit on 30-11-2011 by ooScotty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooScotty

OK never mind I guess you must have figured it out....
edit on 11/30/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I believe that the aliens we call the Greys,are actually Biological Robots,that are created by the Insectoids and Reptilians and they animate the Greys with human souls...

Hi blocula,

Much has been said which points to the Greys being engineered beings, either by aliens or humans. It does sound reasonable but your interpretation of what is done with "some of the human souls" captured by these aliens is very upsetting. I had never for an instant thought that said beings might have been animated by imprisoned human souls, that is a very distasteful prospect... and its likelihood is even more ugly to contemplate.

The Reptilians and Insectoids are not from outer space,they come from underground and at the bottom of the oceans where the Insectoids and Reptilians live,where they escaped to before the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid struck earth 65 million years ago...

It is the leading hypothesis explaining why subterranean habitat would be where such entities might be found, as they would have probably gone deep for a compelling reason, either due to the need for certain climatic or chemical conditions or in order to evade some form of threat on the surface. This would explain the numerous mentions of an "underworld" in scriptures as well as the reason for which the only Jules Vernes book which is yet to be confirmed is "Voyage to the center of the earth". Now THAT would be the sort of disclosure nobody would like to witness, learning the news that we're living in a livestock breeding coop which preps our young'uns for their pleasure with "home delivery service" in exchange for leaving the survivors in the illusion that all is well and we're in semi-heaven instead of inside Hell's pantry!

Humans are their livestock,their expendable herds that are harvested in both small and large numbers for DNA Extractions,Cloning and Breeding,Pineal Gland Excretions and for Souls...

This seems sadly to be in all likelihood a truism. While it may be widely recognized that masses of people are harvested in war and other large scale disasters, few are willing to face the fact that we are also individually being raised, tagged, tracked and harvested more selectively on an individual basis.

What we do to cows,pigs and chickens is being done to us,what goes around comes around...

This is what shocked me: it really sent home how arrogant we are and condescending towards lesser species due to our greater intelligence. The same holds true for these Aliens: they feel entirely justified in culling us and sampling us at will just as a farmer would pluck out of the herd a suckling calf for its tender meat, we call veal. We aren't at the top of the food chain and we are a "human resource" in more ways than one!

It doesnt,it couldnt possibly,get any worse than that and most likely its exactly whats going on in this fallen world...

This is probably the real reason, anyone would be fine in envisaging that we are visited by extraterrestrials, even relatively hostile ones. But we could never accept willingly being raised like cattle for thousands of years with earthly aliens cultivating us like a chicken coop of poultry for dinner!

Super Intelligent,7-foot tall,Bi-Pedal Insectoids and Reptilians have been seen numerous times on board flying saucers and they have appeared inside peoples bedrooms at night and they sometimes are seen wearing shimmering hooded robes!..Our collective denial and our refusal to admit that we are not at the top of the food chain is one of the things thats empowering them to carry on...What are we going to do?

Your last paragraph is one I would have poo-pooed a few years ago and considered preposterous and a by product of a feverishly over-productive imagination with a gory twist. However I have since witnessed first hand the reality of said beings, having been confronted in person with an 8-foot tall reptilian and unfortunately noticed that we are outdone intellectually, psychically, physically as well as on the food chain - to my utter dismay and regret.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join