It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Yeah Zorgon. All yours. Have fun !!

THANKS!

A CT Theory: The Leprechauns and the Missing Trillions
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

someone they "really" loved and cared for one day did not come home and was never seen or heard from again and then suddenly they would be singing a different tune and find out first hand what a sad and supressed issue this actually is

I thought you said your parents would end up forgetting about you and go on about their lives...

edit on 11/22/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Millions of people go missing every year and the vast majority are never seen again and it is never in the news...

Hmmm...evil aliens abduct millions of people and yet the world population is 7 billion and climbing.
Fail.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungus

Millions of people go missing every year and the vast majority are never seen again and it is never in the news...

Hmmm...evil aliens abduct millions of people and yet the world population is 7 billion and climbing.
Fail.

They must like cold weather.

More people disappear in Alaska - - then any where else.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Good one, Annee.

They may be from the ice planet Hoth.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Lol if there are evil aliens, powerful enough to just snatch people up, I highly doubt they would even bother asking permission, or making some stupid deal with anyone. Probably not the first to bring that up, at least I hope not. It is kind of common sense.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Now if only we could convince them to only take politicians and bankers we'd be onto a winner ! Might add tabloid journalists to the list while I'm at it.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by blocula

Sorry.

There isn't any hard evidence of alien abduction.
UFO sightings do not equate with the existence of aliens.

As far as people saying that they were abducted by aliens, I spoke to a man that was convinced that he was Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Maybe he was, but I have my doubts.

ufo's and flying saucers-"daylight discs" that are 1 mile across,travel underwater at 10x the speed of our fastest surface ships,that make right angled turns at 5,000mph,that effortlessly crash and bore through 50ft of solid ice,that fly by in total silence,that are impervious to ani aircraft shells,that fly circles around our jet fighters, 20,000 documented sightings of saucer and ufo ground landings...surely its our air force doing those things

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You mention those things, fine.

But where is the proof? Where is the proof they are from off planet? Where is the proof they abducted people?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

They must like cold weather.
More people disappear in Alaska - - then any where else.

Hmmm maybe...

Don't a lot of people vanish in Siberia too?

Really odd stories coming out of Siberia lately

Body of 'dead alien' is found in frozen wastes of Siberia after claims of UFO hurtling to Earth...www.dailymail.co.uk...

And here is one that got away...

Missing Brazilian found living in Siberian forest:
www.facebook.com...

Now how odd is that?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
But where is the proof? Where is the proof they are from off planet? Where is the proof they abducted people?

From the top of the page... in the forum description...

Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Perhaps these "theories" should be spoken of as such

and not as "fact" then.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by zorgon

I think the OP turned off some folks with his exaggerated figures, but still I strongely believe alien abductions have played a crucial role on the topic from the beginning. It is kind of silly to dismiss everything because of that but someone who is out to discredit will use anything to their advantage.
These are not "my" facts,they are registered citizens that have not been seen or heard from in "6 months" and no one knows where they are and they are not exaggerated,people would like to think they are,but they are not...

1,600 "missing for at least 6 months" in australia on average "every year",chinas population is at least 50 times as large,so china would be around 80,000... meanwhile sweden is like 3 time less than australia and so would have around 500 missing...

australias population is about 22 million...chinas is around 1.3 billion

China 1,339,724,852
India 1,210,193,422
United States 312,648,000
Indonesia 237,641,326
Brazil 190,755,799
Pakistan 177,880,000
Nigeria 162,471,000
Russia 142,914,136
Bangladesh 142,319,000
Japan 127,720,000
Mexico 112,336,538

its simple math, australia has on a yearly average 1,600 people "missing over 6 months" and has a population of 22,000,000

Theres 196 countries to be factored in...

I listed the largest populations above...

There are 100's of thousands if not millions every year the world over missing for 6 months and most of those are never seen again... 6 months is a long time waiting for a vanished loved one...

And those are the reported ones,half dont get reported,like teenagers thrown out of thier homes and told to never come back,the homeless drifters,those without living relatives,shunned drug addicts and alcoholics,unregistered new borns stolen from hospitals and 3rd world village huts...

edit on 22-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I think the OP turned off some folks with his exaggerated figures, but still I strongely believe alien abductions have played a crucial role on the topic from the beginning. It is kind of silly to dismiss everything because of that but someone who is out to discredit will use anything to their advantage.

Figures are a tough one... because without actually following case reports yourself, how do you know that "most of them have been found" ?

IF the PTB is part of the coverup, then why would we believe authorities telling us 'nothing to see, they all showed up'

Personally I look at the missing scientists and those that died suddenly under mysterious circumstances. LONG list of those

But if I was an Alien doing mass abductions, I would use the cover of a 'natural' disaster to round up my quota... how many were never recovered when that Japanese Tsunami hit?

Hmmmm just sayin

edit on 22-11-2011 by zorgon because: Aliens did it... with Blue Beam Cyber stuff

as far as you mentioning natural disasters as a way to get lots of people,thats exactly what i think the aliens are doing...

If our increasingly violent and more frequent earthquakes,are preliminary bombardments by subterranean aliens,designed to soften us up before they ascend upon the surface,destroy us and reclaim the planet as their own,most people would refuse to believe it and so it continues on and on...

And or if the aliens are actually causing our natural disasters that originate deep underground like earthquakes, as a way to harvest a lot of humans in one sweep.Theres always many many missing people after every major disaster,where are they?

And "its possible" that all our hideous and monsterous wars,genocides and holocausts are orchestrated by advanced evil aliens,who command and direct their puppets,our world leaders,to start the wars and genocides and holocausts and they obviously do start them,so the aliens can harvest souls in massive numbers and thin out their human herds...

WW-1...25,000,000 dead

WW-2...50,000,000 dead

And theres always frighteningly vast numbers of casualties from every war that are listed "missing" and are never found and never seen again...

There have been over 250,000,000 people murdered in the 20th century alone through war,genocide,holocausts and forced starvations,most occurring in china,russia,europe,...If thats not evil...what is?

I think that all our wars,genocides and holocausts are soul harvests orchestrated by governments and aliens working hand in hand and as pay back the elites of our fallen world receive great wealth and all the earthly pleasures that it brings them...

you and i are their expendable soul commodities and their cannon fodder...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

the question you asked me like 7 pages back,i answered like 5 pages back...here it is...

how can it not mean anything to me or anyone else? just in the area of a few small towns around where i live in Mass. quite a few people,like 5 i can think of in the past few years,just went outside for an errand, or a drive to the store or a walk down the street and never came back,no calls,no sightings,no suspects,no dead body...weird or what?!

One case, her car was found 1/4 mile away from home still running in front of the store she had gone to, with her purse still in it,she was gone and no one saw anything and she was never seen again...

three teenage girls around 17 or 18 went walking in the woods in daylight,2 of them turned around and the 3rd girl was gone,vanished and never seen again...

One man was walking down the sidewalk in a heavily populated area in the town where i live,he never made it to the store and was never seen again,his car and clothes still at home...

Whos next? me? you?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Very odd happenings indeed, in all those instances. I still feel like your numbers 2 posts up are a little high but still, the end total is high enough to raise concern. There ARE alot of legit missing people.

And to state again as to why 'other world beings would strike a deal as opposed to just doing what they want: they still do whatever they want, but if they 'make a deal' then TPTB who made the deal are distracted and 'happy' they get kool toys(tech)

To me that makes solid sense.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungus

Fail.
Hmmmm,theres 40,000,000 abortions every year and the population climbs higher and higher...Pass...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I tend to agree with you. If the numbers were smaller and not constant year after year...it would be different. But they are pretty constistant in disappearences.

Perhaps, one day we'll know. Frightening consequences never the less!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

You mention those things, fine.

Wheres the scientists proof of the big bang? Wheres their proof of bubble verses? Wheres their proof of multi verses?...All Theories that cannot "be proven"

They tell us that we blasted out of a singularity,nothingness,and that we are living on a giant floating rock in the middle of no one knows where,spinning around a gigantic nuclear furnace and we are all now flying outwards at 500,000mph,hurdling through a void filled with quasars and black holes and thats a-okay with everyone? No ones flipping out? and saying they might be wrong?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well if the Dulce papers are in fact real, and Tom E. Castello was an actual employee of the Dulce security team then it is the EBEs down there. Most of it is done by the Greys for genetic tests. Most of them never return to the surface and face very creul testing in Dulce and other underground labs across the world.

As from a previous post in the first thread. Most ARE children and petite women. Children because their bodies are changing and do not have as many toxins as a adult. Females because of the cross-breeding theory. If in fact this is actually happening and there are people down in Dulce being used for tests against their will..We will really have a problem..

This also kind of falls in with the cattle mutitlations as well that are done with great prescion. Cuts with no blood or tearing chew marks of another animal.

Indeed some strange things going on right under our noses, and yet they get away with it blindly.

The Dulce Book by Branton has a lot of this information already in it. I'll provide a link here.

The Dulce Book by Branton

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join