World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

and you i dont know what you think youre trying to do bringing all this nonsense in here trying to make it seem like any talk of children vanishing is absolute craziness
im fairly certain you and anok have some communication

its not deniable the sick #s have been caught time and again and its always glossed over
because its does sounds #ing crazy....especially when youve got retards spouting about alien abductions and "ordinary joe" saying that nobody is missing at all

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
In the United States alone, there are over 10,000,000 people reported missing Every Year !!! and after all the murders and family kidnappings and runaways have been factored out...500,000 are never found!!! Every Year!!!
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Any chance you could provide some sources for this? Instead of repeating it every few posts? I find it very hard to believe that 500,000 are never found. Having worked for the Police I can tell you that missing reports come in several times a day and 90 percent or more of them turn out to be nothing. I really think you guys are over-exaggerating the numbers here.

Also, the flesh for tech idea makes no sense at all. Do you have any documentation of that? Or are the few missing people in the world your proof? I could just as easily say that these people are being taken to happier places by the Aliens so they don't have to live a life in hell here on Earth. Who are you to say the Aliens are evil in this regard?

Just because something is mysterious... it doesn't make it evil.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
We are being captured and killed off by our own denials...Our refusal to admit it and accept it...Our refusal to believe it is happening and face it and then do something about it...Is what empowers them to continue and gives them the ability to keep doing this terrible evil to us...

Some of the people who managed to escape from the death camps in poland during ww2 and returned to their home town,that wasnt rounded up yet,they went around desperately telling anyone they could what was going on...And No One Believed Them...The brutal truth was Tooo Horrible To Face...And so they got on the trains and they were killed...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by capninsano240
reply to post by blocula

and you i dont know what you think youre trying to do bringing all this nonsense in here trying to make it seem like any talk of children vanishing is absolute craziness
im fairly certain you and anok have some communication

What communication lol? What are you talking about? I posted facts that contradict the OP's claim.

its not deniable the sick #s have been caught time and again and its always glossed over
because its does sounds #ing crazy....especially when youve got retards spouting about alien abductions and "ordinary joe" saying that nobody is missing at all

Yes kids go missing but most are found, dead or alive, harmed or abducted, sexually exploited or not. The OP claims all these kids are missing and never found, taken away by aliens.

How can such a simple discussion be so complicated? It's like pulling teeth in here lol. I thought the 911 forum was bad...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

numbers like those are all over the internet... they are facts...just look up, missing people world wide,or, missing people statistics world wide,or missing children world wide statistics ...heres one example of many www.mcatracing.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
I really think you guys are over-exaggerating the numbers here.

I've already posted facts and figures that prove that to be true.

Nearly 800,000 children disappear every year in the United States.

While 99 percent of those children are found, the one percent who are not represent 5,000 to 10,000 children; children who are out there, somewhere, perhaps waiting to be rescued.

abcnews.go.com...

The figures the OP used are missing persons reports only, not missing persons who have never been found.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I can't believe the numbers because most of them could have returned or found. But looks like a small percentage goes missing every year under mysterious circumstances that can also be attributed to some natural phenomenon.

And have anyone seen the movie 'The forgotten'? It is loosely based on the missing children and puts Alien abduction into it. So this theory is definitely possible. And you never know they may be taken for good purpose like seeding the other planets how about 'The Knowing' movie?

One cannot say for sure that Aliens take them and they are evil. But if the majority are found dead, you have the sick people wandering this planet to blame first let alone Aliens.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Alienmojo

numbers like those are all over the internet... they are facts...just look up, missing people world wide,or, missing people statistics world wide,or missing children world wide statistics ...heres one example of many www.mcatracing.co.uk...

Yes they are facts, but you are misunderstanding those facts.

They are missing persons reports, not people who have never been found. That website is misleading as it neglects to mention of those 800,000 reported missing, most are found.

It does when it mentions Australia...

A missing persons report is made to police every 18 minutes in Australia. That's about 30,000 a year. Many of these reports are cleared up when the person missing is found or shows up safe and sound.

Whoever put that site together seems to have just grabbed figures without all the info, kinda like you have done I'm afraid mate...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I think its a despicable and terrible lie to say that 99% of those missing children are found...thats bull...

They tell us that because they know its what we want to hear...

extrapolate those 5 to 10,000 still missing kids and its way higher than that, out across the whole world...every year! and it is over a million...

Where Are They?...Think About That...Whats Being Done To Them?...Think About That...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
www.thebigwobble.com...
anybody reading this thread do your own research on missing children
the posts in this thread are extremely misleading
i will no longer try to sway you one way or the other do youre own research and disregard anything i or anyone else in this thread has said

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Did you not get the memo.....

Humans taste great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

While it is fascinating and plays on the "what's around the dark corner" thoughts of the mind, one must realize that there are also about 20 million people in the "sex slave" market, and millions in similar markets.

And, aliens would probably only need a few thousand for a clone stock.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by blocula

The deal-making has been on-going since year 1. Leaders have not been "passing it along" to the next leader in line. The "deal" is made between the new leader and the Ones who have been here all along(the Fallen) and no, the Illuminati are not present. The Illuminate are getting played just like the leaders, except TPTB and the Illuminati are being fed different bullSNIP. If humans would open their eyes, hearts and minds, they would realize how easy it would be to regain control of Life. Humans possess the greatest power- Free Will- that power is what is behind all that is wrong in the World. Humans allowed mammon(money) to be substituted for Free Will, and in doing so, TPTB have taken that Free Will and humans are not Aware, because Free Will is not tangible, but money IS tangible; so when a human has money, be it a little or alot, a human thinks he or she...is free. This is not off topic, all roads DO lead to Rome. It takes effort and diligence to put the ATS puzzle together, and all the pieces ARE here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I dont know what the reference is for this claim is, I have read before about this deal being made. While some discount the MJ 12 document and despite the fact that many people who go missing are accounted for, I still believe far too many people go missing each year who remain unaccounted for, that I remain connvinced that the MJ 12 document and the claim madein the headline of this thread is likely to be accurate.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

When looked at on a world wide scale...the numbers are huge,not small...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

From your quote, it is still 8000 children a year go missing and are never found in the USA alone. To me that is a lot of children. Did aliens take them? The OP is probably wrong about that.

But to dismiss the missing children like you seem to be doing is also wrong, IMO. You've made your point about the exaggerated figures.

I happen to believe that there has been enough times evidence of a high level pedophile ring has surfaced to make it plausible that one exists. The Franklin Coverup, Johnny Gosch, Perry Dunlop are just a few cases.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by ANOK

From your quote, it is still 8000 children a year go missing and are never found in the USA alone. To me that is a lot of children. Did aliens take them? The OP is probably wrong about that.

But that wasn't my point. My point was the OP used figures for missing persons reports, and claimed they were all never found.

8000 is not 800,000. Huge difference. The other claim was 10 million people disappear in the States every year, also not true. Not even close to being true. The population of the US right now is 312,638,936. 8000 is not that many people in context is it? Not enough to raise hysteria about aliens abducting people lol.

Sorry if I have over stated this, but when people continue to insists all those people disappeared, when I have shown they haven't, I'll keep saying it till I find something else to do.

What's the ATS motto again?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Oh, stop complaining! You are enjoying the Evil Alien Technology (EAT) right now.

Ever seen a restaurant with the sign - All you can EAT $10? That’s an Evil Alien Technology abduction trading portal, not an eatery. I bet you’ve never seen anyone leaving such a place. Do you know how many people were traded for the Internet technology? And how many kids were taken so you can have your mobile phone? Have a guess how much anal probing had to be suffered so you can play on your PS3!

Thing is, the evil aliens are willing to trade back. They’ll return the people on condition we give up the particular technology they were traded for. Each person has to destroy their phone, PS3 and disconnect forever from the Internet to prepare for the abductees return. Are you going to be the one who sets the ball rolling?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your post is familiar to me - I have read it before and did not dwell on it but did not discount it.
Many Children are sold and forced into sexual slavery and paedophilia is an ugly evil burden in every society.
I would not be surprised if the story is true. I just don't know why the cabal/illuminati/whatever needed to make a deal.

Having been a Police officer I know that people tend to get found however many people live off the radar. There are people who live in poverty and who are on the very outer boundaries of society and few would miss them let alone notice. As harsh as that comment is - it is the truth and is difficult to write let alone believe.

If Adults and Children are being taken I hope there is a positive aspect to their journey, a God who can bring about resolve or a time to come when everyone will be counted, wanted and included. For now our world is full of people who are stuck in their own mind and believe the media never lies.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

I think its a despicable and terrible lie to say that 99% of those missing children are found...thats bull...

That is ridiculous, no one is lying. I have presented many links to different sources and they all say the same thing. The source you used for your claim says you're wrong, so is it lying also?

How about showing us something that contradicts that fact huh?

They tell us that because they know its what we want to hear...

Really? So they're not lying about how many missing persons reports they receive, just how many are found?

extrapolate those 5 to 10,000 still missing kids and its way higher than that, out across the whole world...every year! and it is over a million...

Over a million? What is your source for that claim? You misunderstood the figures used in your OP. You made claims that contradict even the source you used for those figures...

Of the estimated 35,000 people who are reported missing in Australia, more than 95 per cent are located within a short period of time (usually one week).

www.missingpersons.gov.au...

You said this in your OP...

Australia...1 every 18 minutes...30,000...Missing and never seen again...every year

Where Are They?...Think About That...Whats Being Done To Them?...Think About That...

Who knows. Just because people are missing it doesn't make aliens the obvious explanation lol. How about killed and berried somewhere no one has looked. Or they wanted to disappear and changed their identity. There are far more logical answers to where 8000 people go from a population of 312,638,985.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join