It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Up To The Minute Thread To Post Your Chem/Contrail Sightings.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I saw trails today.
Some lasted seconds,
some lasted one minute,
some lasted two minutes,
some lasted three minutes,
some lasted four minutes,
some lasted 5 minutes,
some lasted 10 minutes,
some lasted 20 minutes and longer...
.....etc...

Some spread out, some stayed thin and dissipated.

edit on 26-12-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I wanted to post in here to keep this in my ATS list.

Is there any easy way to upload pictures from my files? I don't seem to see that here. If so, can someone please PM me? The "image" button above asks me for a url.

I live in the desert and have seen plenty of chem trails. I have actually seen, but did not get a picture of, a B1 probably from Nellis lay down a chem trail in this area. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
edit on 26-12-2011 by akalepos because: misspellings

Ok, I figured out where to upload etc. Things are a little different than before for me.
edit on 26-12-2011 by akalepos because: figured out the issue.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
I wanted to post in here to keep this in my ATS list.

Is there any easy way to upload pictures from my files? I don't seem to see that here. If so, can someone please PM me? The "image" button above asks me for a url.

I live in the desert and have seen plenty of chem trails. I have actually seen, but did not get a picture of, a B1 probably from Nellis lay down a chem trail in this area. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
edit on 26-12-2011 by akalepos because: misspellings

Ok, I figured out where to upload etc. Things are a little different than before for me.
edit on 26-12-2011 by akalepos because: figured out the issue.

Tools-->ats uploads--> left you will see "select file" upload file ...clikc on the pic , copy image url ....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Were just covered with trails today too. These big white things, flakes for a better word are piling up on the ground it's so bad.It looks like they could be 3-4 inches deep. Don't know what to thing afraid to go outside.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

It's the crystal form of dihydrogenmonoxide - watch out for that stuff - if you thought crystal meth was bad you should see how addictive this is - if you ever ingest any you'll be hooked for the rest of your life!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Were just covered with trails today too. These big white things, flakes for a better word are piling up on the ground it's so bad.It looks like they could be 3-4 inches deep. Don't know what to thing afraid to go outside.

Can you post pics of this ?
Is it ash from a fire ?
Could you have it tested to find out what it truly is ??

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Think about it a bit.....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

These big white things, flakes for a better word are piling up on the ground....

I, for one, welcome our new benevolent flaky overlords. Especially seeing as how they have chosen this time of year, in the Northern hemisphere of our humble planet, to arrive.

Alas, they have not yet graced us with their presence and magnificence here in Southern California....where I am at seems not yet worthy. Unlike at the higher realms in the regions afar, where we lowly can gaze upon their splendor.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It was nice to have several days without this below,

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
saw a nighttime one on the 30th of dec.

link to thread.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Next day, saw a lot of them about an hour away from my home.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PAranormal

The "black lines" you see are just shadows, from contrails.

Try to think about the direction of the Sun, when you see them, compared to your position/location.

Also,the "black lines" are most common when the Sun is low on the horizon....again, depends on viewer's angles.

More HERE.

edit on Wed 4 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I also quite like the little diagram on Rationalwiki
2nd

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I live -by- Iowa. Not.....in Iowa. By. See, I dont want to pinpoint where I live. Thats just me. So anyway. The chemtrailers at night too. I saw a recent thread bringing up the night trails. The sun has been trying so hard to break through, but these collossal ugly garish stark obscene gray-white lines and lines and lines and lines crisscrossing, x-ing, tictacto'ing, paralleling, beginning, fading, and the sky looks uglier and uglier and uglier and and my beautiful sunshine keeps trying, to break through.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

The chemtrailers at night too.

Those are passenger airliners, and cargo airliners (like FedEx and UPS) flying at night.

They sometimes form contrails.

When you say the "Sun breaking through"? What do you think when you wake up in the mornings and it's raining or snowing??

Reminds me of this from a cartoon --- "The Simpsons":

edit on Fri 6 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's a careless habit, that I keep calling them chemtrails, because I don't know if there's anything chem about them. You skeptics have said "persistent contrails". That is a good term for them.

So, these past few days where I live, the sky had been getting grid'd with these persistent contrails, as far as the eye can see. This morning, it was as -clear- as far as the eye could see, for a change. And I watched at least three very high jets, and they were producing very short -non- persistent kinda snow white but very slim, contrail.

The sun had arose in the East and was fastly rising up to shine very (very!) brightly in my window, which faces South. I watched one of these jets fly right over the sun, nearly in front of it, from my -viewing-, ya know, and this is where it seems to me, it's trail would be reflected so I could see it more fully, but, the trail remained a very demure thing, and so I find this refreshingly -welcome-, for a change, I wish the trails would always be like this.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I dont know about where you live but in Las Vegas tonight, the trails are heavy in front of the full moon and all across the skies..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Oh dear....how many TIMES must this be explained???

The Moon, (nor the Sun) stays in one place, in the sky!!!

NOR do these two celestial objects appear in the SAME place, in the sky at the SAME TIME to any given observer who is geographically distant from ANOTHER observer!!!!!

This is NOT hard to understand, folks!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
I dont know about where you live but in Las Vegas tonight, the trails are heavy in front of the full moon and all across the skies..

Completely clear as a new-age-hippie-shift-in-consciousness-crystal out here on the West Coast.

Those tewwable tywants must not be concerned about us seeing anything doomy. No chemical witchcraft that I can see.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
im from the uk and filmed a time lapse the a while back to save me keep looking at the sky...

but it shows how they spread and also the way they move compared to "normal" clouds

www.youtube.com... < if you wish to take a look!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wen36912
im from the uk and filmed a time lapse the a while back to save me keep looking at the sky...

but it shows how they spread and also the way they move compared to "normal" clouds

www.youtube.com... < if you wish to take a look!

Those look and behave exactly like contrails.

They move differently to the lower cumulus clouds because the wind speed and direction varies with altitude. It can often be around 100mph at contrail altitude.

Also the cumulus clouds are formed from liquid water droplets. The contrails and cirrus are formed from ice crystals.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join