The Up To The Minute Thread To Post Your Chem/Contrail Sightings.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
[Ti]reply to post by CherubBaby

Excellent pics and glad to hear you've had a brief respite from the spray campaign for the last few days! We've been getting absolutely hammered here in Austin though, I've got a nice set of photos I'll upload later today after running some errands, stay vigilant brother

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

You might, instead, wish to take the time and effort to educate yourself first. By all means, knock yourself out though, and post more photos of contrails, because this is all you are seeing, and those of us with the levels of life experience we possess can recognize them for what they are: Perfectly ordinary cirrus contrails.

Here, this PDF is dry and boring, but educational: journals.ametsoc.org...

(Of course, for some people, the science never matters........they want there to be some "evil conspiracy".....)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
For those those who may have missed it . This is a thread started for the purpose of posting pictures for what or whomever may think they are seeing Chem or Contrails. It is not an advertisment for higher education. The reason being there are no Professors here to my knowledge ,therefor there are no grades to be graded. Post all the pictures you want until the only people qualified to tell you otherwise is the Management.
edit on 22-12-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

This is a thread started for the purpose of posting pictures for what or whomever may think they are seeing Chem or Contrails

What purpose does posting pictures of contrails serve? Is it for the sheer pleasure of looking at them? Or do you fancy you are collecting some sort of "evidence," like the folks in the UFO forum posting photos of out of focus lights in the sky? If you are intending this to be a research project, you should at least follow the sort of minimalist methodology that even halfway serious UFOLogists follow:

Date
Time
Elevation (distance above horizon)
Duration of observation

For contrails, the following information could also be useful:

Temperature
Barometric Pressure
Humidity
edit on 22-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yes.....and please take note that I honored the "intent" of the title and included this line, in deference:

By all means, knock yourself out though, and post more photos of contrails, because this is all you are seeing....

I made it clear this is the case.....per the title. Especially the "Contrail Sightings" part.

Now, if by some fluke someone actually DOES capture what is a no-holds-barred anomalous sighting in the sky? Well, that would be the "Deal of the Century"! And, would become famous!

(I ain't holdin' my breath....)
edit on Thu 22 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What purpose? Sure for the sheer purpose of maybe having 10 minutes to have a "Simple" conversation without being browl beaten to death by people that dont even bother to stay on topic half the time or post a picture in a thread that asks for them. Do we need permission now to even say we "Will post later" after running errands.?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

No your not holding your breath.I am a psychic and I will predict the future, your future
Your going to wait and as soon as someone posts a picture and gives an opinion your goin to tell them how wrong they are

Then if you really feel like repeating yourself,, your going to tell them they are suffering from memory loss if they say that they cant ever remember seeing things the way they see them now.With no regard for the fact that they are probably telling the truth and have no reason to lie knowing they are going to get pounced on bye the crew. You are pretending to know what they have and havent seen in their lifetime and why.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

There were a few suspicious trails being sprayed yesterday, too bad i wasn't able to snap a picture, they were much different than what I'm used to. Hopefully next time I will have better luck, it's been a while since I took some pics.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
First and foremost, I apologize in advance due to the inability to post all the pics I've taken over the past few days. Due to my laptops incapacitation (RIP) I've switched over to an Asus EEE tablet (which is awesome), but I can't friggin' figure out how to resize jpg's on it, and therefore only have 5 images I can post ATM. Secondly, to ProudBird: Did you really just tell me I was uneducated, that you know for a FACT that what I haven't posted yet are ordinary contrails, and then finish it off with a nice insinuation about how much "life experience" I have? Can you also give me tomorrows winning lottery numbers and the true meaning of life? LOL honestly though, take a look at the following pics, and then please provide photographic evidence to counteract mine and prove to me its a perfectly normal everyday occurence. Here we go.

Pics 2-4 show the same trail fanning out over a period of about 15 minutes. The last picture is one of the best ones I got. The plane was actually flying straight up, and I seem to capture some sort of debris coming off of the plane itself! Sorry again for not being able to post all of them, I do however look forward to some INTELLIGENT discussion about them. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Also, one of the pics I got yesterday was of a black chemtrail! First I've ever seen, was pretty creepy looking... unfortunately its one of the largest files. If anyone could direct me to some image resizing software for a tablet, I'd be most grateful and could definitely post it

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well here are some pictures I took this morning, I was thinking partly of this thread, and also the pleasure and beauty in them, as DJW said in an earlier post. Anyone who uses this thread may take from the pictures whatever they want. My own position is clear and it may be a surprise to some that even after these, I still think chemtrailers have it wrong.
Anyway here are the pics for you to enjoy, with a few thoughts thrown in
All the pics were taken over a 15 min spell from about 10am this morning in Maltby, South Yorkshire if anyone wants to look up the atmospheric conditions.
The first one was taken facing south

then looking west;

You will notice the spreading ‘X’ in the above pic, here is a close up of it

And looking eastwards back over my house

While directly overhead, this was the view

After a few minutes I noticed that the big X had drifted back over my house, probably about 6 miles in reality allowing for perspective and distance. As this occurred in around 10 minutes it sort of undermines any idea that these X’s form some sort of marker, rather than simply being where flightpaths intersect
In the previous images of this I was facing west, in this one, with the house visible, I had turned east

After a while I noticed that some of the trails to the south had started to break up and sublimate, like so;

Naturally I zoomed into the culprit aircraft wherever possible and I got a Lufthansa A340;

A 747 with livery I didn’t recognise

A TUI 767

And a much clearer shot of another 767 of the same airline going the opposite way (it was only 3 minutes later so no, it hadn’t turned round and come back, lol)

And between those shots a Turkish Airlines A340;

Ultimately there was no more traffic than I would normally notice when I am wanting to photograph overhead flights, the only difference was that this time, the trails persisted while recently, they haven't.
edit on 22-12-2011 by waynos because: linked an incorrect image

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

A 747 with livery I didn’t recognise

Quite possibly a Kalita Air cargo 747:

Although, other airline paint schemes cannot be ruled out, this one just was first to my mind.

Could certainly have a look at FlightRadar24 history for time and location to sleuth it out......

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

LOL honestly though, take a look at the following pics, and then please provide photographic evidence to counteract mine and prove to me its a perfectly normal everyday occurence.

Provide "photographic evidence" of more contrails to, somehow "counteract" what you also provided, which are photos of ordinary contrails? Such an effort merely would confirm that your photos are typical contrails. There are multiple thin layers of natural cirrus clouds too.

Perhaps the slew of photos by member waynos will help? Large post, just above. (No pun).

And, forgot.....there are no "black" contrails....it is an optical illusion, caused by the lighting conditions. Just as clouds cast shadows, contrails (which are clouds, after all) do as well.....and can do the same.

Contrails, Dark Lines, Black Beams, & “Chemtrails”

Not to be confused with any jet engine of the older variety that have been known to belch some blackish aspects in their exhausts.....but, this is at high power settings, low altitudes (such as during take off). No modern commercial airliner will do this, they are very, very efficient engines nowadays.

edit on Thu 22 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It does look like that livery Proudbird, I agree it *could* be that. The oddest thing I've seen when "looking up" was a dark contrail stretching out ahead of the aircraft as in mirror image to the white one it was trailing behind, I believe this was a contrail shadow and it did look most odd. No camera that day, sadly.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Hi Waynos. I wanted to thank you sincencerly for the pictures and the comprehensive post you made. The shots of the jets are awesome too. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and yours. That goes for everyone else on the planet too.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Your welcome, I'm glad you enjoy them. I did hope they would be of interest to both sides of the debate

Seasons greetings and a healthy and prosperous future to everyone.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I did enjoy them and I agree with you. They should be of interst to both sides of the debate. I hope you have a great Christmas and a Great year ahead.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join