It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Up To The Minute Thread To Post Your Chem/Contrail Sightings.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I mean, being ignorant and being an ape must hurt somehow !!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEcho

and the ad-hom tirade continues , typical , is that all you are capable of ?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

You know I am going to answer your question again and explain what you are not understanding. I do it because I would like to believe that you don't see me as a liar. I am not a liar. So I don't have to make this up. Today Friday 11/25 and Thanks Giving Day , Thursday 11/24 were clear days.. All day long. Before I get started. When I say 11/24 and 11//25 were clear all day long and if someone were to post a pic of spot in the sky that had a cloud of any type.Does that mean I am a liar? Or was it clear when I was outside several times both days? If I am dishonest I could say it was sprayed but my camera aint working etc. You know what I mean?

I said in my post on 11/22

Good morning all. It's 9:00 a.m.PST and I have to say once again I am dumbfounded. I went out at 7:45 am and the sky was totally clear !! No trails at all. I can in and had a cup of coffee and at 8:30 am I thought about this thread so I went and looked and here is what the sky had become in 45 mins ,,

I posted this pic first which is w sw .. Notice the bottom left side of the pic , the trails are there but the jets are not visible in that shot. Here it is below again,

Then I posted this picture taken due south. Notice the the trails ? The trail on the right is the one from the previous pic on the bottom left. The only difference I was zoomed in on the second- southern shot.below

Then I took a N nw shot below.

So why my statement below?

I saw the trails come out the back of the jets. and form

Two reasons for my statement. The first is reasonable I think . Whould anybody disagree that those are trails in the southern zoomed shot ? Reagrdless the second reason is all I needed to see. That is that I didn't post the other pictures I took at 834 am that morning. I did't know I had to or I would have. I didn't think I would be in court for simply telling the truth. Here are a couple others that explain why I said I saw the trails come out of the back of the jets and form.. The one below is taken facing NE

And this one directly over head favoring the east

And this one below over head favoring the north

To sum, I didnt lie about what I said or saw. I simply posted 3 pictures and thought that was all I needed to do. I hope this is good enough , cause this is all I have to say.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the clarification and the extra photos.

The think was though, your original post with the photos gave the impression that all the clouds you could see had come from contrails. I was trying to make the point that the majority of the clouds in your photos looked like natural clouds, especially this photo:

But even the new photos show what looks like natural clouds, with non-persistent contrails. Non-persistent contrails do not create clouds.

So I think my point still stands. The clouds look natural, and there's nothing to indicate they were formed by the contrails.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I see ok and this photo taken with the other pics I mentioned in my last post ,with a jet shooting a trail through the center of the cloud ,it doesnt suggest anything to you?

Or this one taken that morning

Lastly the clouds are whatever you want to make of them. But I am not a liar and your opinions of clouds are your opinions. Calling me a liar is not right and yet you say nothing about that now. Why?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by Uncinus

I see ok and this photo taken with the other pics I mentioned in my last post ,with a jet shooting a trail through the center of the cloud ,it doesnt suggest anything to you?

That suggest a jet leaving a contrail through some natural clouds (or some VERY old contrail clouds, which they can't be, based on your description).

Or this one taken that morning

That's more like it. There's several contrails that are starting to spread out. I can imagine those might end up covering the sky. You should have posted that picture first. Are you sure it was the same date though? Unlike the other photos it does not have the date in the corner.

Lastly the clouds are whatever you want to make of them. But I am not a liar and your opinions of clouds are your opinions. Calling me a liar is not right and yet you say nothing about that now. Why?

I never called you a liar. Where do you think I did? Sorry if you got that impression. I was simply saying that they looked like natural clouds.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEcho
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I mean, being ignorant and being an ape must hurt somehow !!!!

That has to be the funniest post ever on ATS

edit on 26-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
These taken at 715 am pst on 11/2711 in Las vegas Nv It was clear skies all friday and saturday 11/25-26 2011
Till this morning.

Notice the trail starting in the far background.below

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
these vids were recorded by me on November 19th, 2011, Southcentral Pennsylvania between 7:45 and 8:20 a.m. est.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

Are those your videos? Those are normal contrails. Made by airplanes.

Back on those dates, the conditions at altitude over a large area in that part of the country were conducive to contrail formation. There was at least on ATS thread about it:

"Chemtrail Attack: Pennsylvania November 19 2011"

The are NOT "chemtrails". They are perfectly normal contrails.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I guess two sides to every story. I like this one. Its exactly what happened to me in New Mexico on my property, while I was building my home in mid 2006-early 2007 The cobwebs ect and the low passes that actually made my satalite phone drop signal as the jet was passing over head sraying the haze.Here is a quote

Bryce, for a guy who lives in Cali and surfs, you truly have to be the most ignorant Californians I have ever heard of. YOu really can't be that stupid. Obviously you are outdoors a lot and probably have grown up near the ocean like I have. SO you should be used to seeing the skies more than average. Unless you are just a teenager? Are you? Because if you are over 21, you should remember how the skies were always clear in the 1990's and there were no tic-tac toe lines all over the skies that spread out slowly until there is a big greyish mush lasting all day?

Or that planes are flying in areas they aren't supposed to be flying in? OR that they are flying back and forth from north to south and back to the north and then northwest to southeast? That must be some new funky sight-seeing commercial flight eh? DOn't commercial jets and even KC-135's usually have one departure point and one destination and fly the straightest and shortest route without making a half dozen u turns? And why did those planes suddenly start flying over my house every 10 minutes all day in 2005, 2006, and 5 months in 2007 after years of never seeing any and now once again I haven't seen one in over 2 years?

And how come when these were spraying there were other planes occassionally at the same altitude that left no lines or trails? Why did the air conditioning filters become full of web-like fibers that were almost dust like during the two years these contrails were showing up and make the filters filthy in 1 or 2 days but now the filters are clean again and take the normal 90 days to need replacing? I could go on and on and on with physical and visual proof as well as plain logic.

The link to the page and other stories and pictures.

www.flickr.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I can only hope if you ever encounter the cobwebs in the air filters, you will take them to get analyzed at a local university...actually determine what they are...at least you will have an answer and not conjecture...and you will have actually performed something useful with this information...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

I have a better idea. One that will be less costly for me. Why don't you have me analyzed at a local university and see if I have the ability to know when cobwebbs are falling from the sky and 6 other people see them. They covered my solar panels and teather lines for my wind turbines and the blades of the turbines and my barbed wire fenceing all 3400 running feet of it. .

Maybe I can get a grant to a college course and a donation that will pay for me to learn to fly so I can take samples at 30,000 feet after I lease a jet and have a witness so I dont get accused of tampering with the samples. Then when its all over someone can say

"That was a bogus test" "The guy was doing it for the money"

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2011 by lacrimosa because: cant resit trolling chemfail threads.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Why did the air conditioning filters become full of web-like fibers that were almost dust like during the two years these contrails were showing up and make the filters filthy in 1 or 2 days but now the filters are clean again and take the normal 90 days to need replacing? I could go on and on and on with physical and visual proof as well as plain logic.

What you are describing is a phenomenon known as "angel's hair." No-one is quite certain what it is, but it has been reported since 1740. I doubt anyone was "spraying chemtrails" back then:

en.wikipedia.org...(folklore)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

From your "flickr" link. The top photo is of perfectly normal contrails, at very high altitude. (ALthough incorrectly captioned that one is at "7000 feet").

But, it is somewhat humorous to read the comment just below the same photo:

This lower trail had to be no more than 3000 feet above my house. That is very low. I make this estimate because I have a tree about twice the height of the telephone polls. The top of the poles I would guess to be 150 feet at most? This was mo more than twice as high as that pole.

This person is clueless as to perspective, and distance apparently.

Or.....is using a photograph taken with a particular lens focal length to distort the appearance, and thus fool the viewer into believing the claims made.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You must have the wrong guy. Im not describing anything. What are you describing? I will tell you what your describing. You describing 1 thing that you say it could be. No thats not what you said is it? You said that IS what I am describing. Again you know nothing of what was seen nor do you bother to read what you don't want to agree with. BTW isnt it cute they dont know what causes it really . ? Isnt that convienent. We know what it is that you saw, even tho we are not there to see it ourselves. and this is what we say it is, even tho no one knows what it is . If you dont know what causes it, then how can you know what it is ? Maybe the Angels were cleaning their hair brush's and it just floated down. I got it Angel Hair. Lets hang it on the tree and package it.. Make a fortune.: flame:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You must have the wrong guy. Im not describing anything.

Sorry, I should have said: "What chromelung is describing...."

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
These pictures are from a few days ago (11/25), just got around to getting them resized/reformatted to put in this thread. The following 5 pictures were taken with my cell phone, and were all taken on the same street/nearby shopping center within a timeframe of 15-20 minutes at most.

Walking outside my apartment complex to go grab a bite to eat with the missus, I first notice the trails:

(note the power lines and parking lot in the background, that is the little strip center we are headed to)

We get to the plaza, and the trails have started dissipating into strange slashed, jagged formations, with the surrounding clouds also appearing somewhat strange in color and shape

Here's a view directly across the street from the plaza, some of the trails now dissolving into this all too familiar 'veil' formation. This is directly above a cross-section of IH-35 and another major highway here.

Finally, maybe 15 minutes after I witnessed the trails, the all-encompassing 'chem-blanket' was formed, and proceeded to blot out the sun. Keep in mind this was at 3:00 PM on a perfectly cloudless, sunny day.

Just to add, as I found it disturbing and interesting, the sun never came back out the rest of the day. It got pitch black around 4:30 or so and stayed that way.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by jeichelberg

I have a better idea. One that will be less costly for me. Why don't you have me analyzed at a local university and see if I have the ability to know when cobwebbs are falling from the sky and 6 other people see them. They covered my solar panels and teather lines for my wind turbines and the blades of the turbines and my barbed wire fenceing all 3400 running feet of it.

You DO have the ability to take the "STUFF," for analysis...What are you talking about? You, YOURSELF, stated YOU saw it and attributed it to the, "spraying." All I stated is a PLAN OF ACTION when you see it again...

Maybe I can get a grant to a college course and a donation that will pay for me to learn to fly so I can take samples at 30,000 feet after I lease a jet and have a witness so I dont get accused of tampering with the samples. Then when its all over someone can say

"That was a bogus test" "The guy was doing it for the money"

Please...if you were to actually do this, you DO realize you would be the FIRST to do so? And even if you did it for the money, you would at least be getting paid for posting the results...All of the sufferers would probably chip in a buck or two to cover the costs anyway...Right!?!?!?

The more you make responses like this, the more you are demonstrating you have absolutely ZERO intention on getting to the bottom of the issue as you see it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join