It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Up To The Minute Thread To Post Your Chem/Contrail Sightings.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Look you are again a disturber and know nothing about what you presume AGAIN AS USUAL !! I saw the trails coming out of the jets when I went outside. I think what you need to do is prove I did not see this. Prove I am wrong and stop your constant crap. I will say it again . I made it clear in the beginning of this thread that the point was to post contrail or chemtrail pics. I also said this is not a thread to debate whether they are or are not what we think. This is a thread of speculation for con/chemtrails. Not for you to decide what I see and do.

You have no idea what I see and do. If your not POSTING YOUR CHEM/CONTRAIL SIGHTINGS, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD !!!! Do you need this in several languages? Your out of control !!! Your Out OF CONTROL !!
edit on 23-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: typo

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Again and again you babble. Is this thread titled "I need to get suggestions on what type of document I should us as a format for this thread? Did I ask you for your opinions on how I should record my data? Do you even read what the topic and purpose is of this thread.? Why do you keep purposely derailing the thread/s ? Why are you so rude and narrow minded that you can't do anything but disrupt and twist threads that don't concern you or anything you constantly spit out .. Take a break and get out of the thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Only one person is looking out of control, posting three different replies to the same post and ranting.

So what you want is a thread that contains only pictures, no discussion. Isn't that rather pointless and also in some way against what ATS is about?

Uncinus was suggesting a methodology that would make the collection of images worthwhile. It is becoming increasingly clear that you are not interested in establishing whether a trail is chem or con, only in recording that trails are blocking your view of the sky, which doesn't really need proving.

It strikes me that you are so aggressively opposed to any sort of analysis because you are finding what is said irrefutable and inconvenient. I find this a crazy stance to take when the whole site was founded with the aim of denying ignorance rather han enshrining it.

I was going to be posting my own pics in here too, but I'd rather they we're discussed. I will do as you wish though and leave you to your own private photo album fail of a thread.

And please try to lose the idea that you are free to bully people out of threads, that's just pathetic

edit on 23-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Douple post

edit on 23-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I dont have a problem with many things. I do have a problem when people insinuate I am lying or stupid. I dont need somone trying to help me that is calling me a liar.. Is that not clear enough for you? Do I need to repeat it over and over?

The thread opening speaks for itself. The point of the thread was simple. I wouldnt even give an answer when I was asked to point the poster to a place where they could find out what was in chemtrails. Thats not the topic so I edited it and explained why. Didnt I?

You know if you are able and willing to read what I wanted for the thread. Pictures and Times and Locations. Not someone explaining to me how to use my camera or a lesson in the features of Excell and more importantly telling me that my pics are bogus and not what I topically am adhering to,

So here we are. Once again I am explaining to you something that is clearer than colorless glass itself .But you come in and continue to derail the threads that you have nothing topically to contribute to.

Am I lying? Either stay on topic or get out of the thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
I saw the trails come out the back of the jets. and form..

I'm sorry, but that's not what you said about those photos:

post by CherubBaby

I went out at 7:45 am and the sky was totally clear !! No trails at all. I can in and had a cup of coffee and at 8:30 am I thought about this thread so I went and looked and here is what the sky had become in 45 mins

At what point did you see the trails come out of the jets?
edit on 23-11-2011 by Uncinus because: link to post with pics

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Somethings you can't ignore. Somethings you can.This was at 630 am Las Vegas Nv

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here is one from Las Vegas Nv also earlier today
Notice the size (width ) of the trail on the far left it went on for so long you couldn't tell where it ended but the width was a mile wide approx.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Here is one from Las Vegas Nv also earlier today
Notice the size (width ) of the trail on the far left it went on for so long you couldn't tell where it ended but the width was a mile wide approx.

Probably more like 5-10 miles wide. It can be hard to tell when they are low in the sky.

(and by low, I mean near the horizon, far away, not actually close to the ground)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I see Uncinus already addressed this, but I honestly believes it deserves repeating, especially since you have been particularly diligent in labeling other members as dishonest or disruptive to "threads"...your practice can only be characterized as obtuse or outright deceit...either way, it is dangerous...

You said this:

Good morning all. It's 9:00 a.m.PST and I have to say once again I am dumbfounded. I went out at 7:45 am and the sky was totally clear !! No trails at all. I can in and had a cup of coffee and at 8:30 am I thought about this thread so I went and looked and here is what the sky had become in 45 mins

And then you said this:

reply to post by Uncinus

You can continue on your rants and raves, but do not expect this type of behavior to go unchallenged...Uncinus actually proposed an ideal way for you to gather information in order to perform further analysis and experimentation and you respond with the most impolite garbage I have seen posted here in quite a long time...You should apologize.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
I see Uncinus already addressed this, but I honestly believes it deserves repeating, especially since you have been particularly diligent in labeling other members as dishonest or disruptive to "threads"...your practice can only be characterized as obtuse or outright deceit...either way, it is dangerous...

You said this:

Good morning all. It's 9:00 a.m.PST and I have to say once again I am dumbfounded. I went out at 7:45 am and the sky was totally clear !! No trails at all. I can in and had a cup of coffee and at 8:30 am I thought about this thread so I went and looked and here is what the sky had become in 45 mins

And then you said this:

reply to post by Uncinus

You can continue on your rants and raves, but do not expect this type of behavior to go unchallenged...Uncinus actually proposed an ideal way for you to gather information in order to perform further analysis and experimentation and you respond with the most impolite garbage I have seen posted here in quite a long time...You should apologize.

It's sad watching the two of you grasp in desperation and twist his words. According to his own snippets that you quoted he was was clearly stating that at 7:45 the sky was clear and when he came back out 45 minutes later they were spraying. It's not always possible to snap a quick picture depending on the lighting and other factors.

Not only are you debating off the topic of this thread but you're twisting his words in order to assassinate his character. I don't think that is very honorable.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I am sorry, but I suggest you read those posts again...The OP clearly stated the skies WERE CLEAR...then the OP states when he went back outside and took the shots IT WAS OVERCAST...as he shows in the photos...No mention of trails from planes and there is no evidence of trails from planes in the photos...Clear obfuscation or deception...either way, it will not fly...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well said, they sound like a couple of kids arguing. My sugestion : in future threads on Con/Chem trails, specify that you will ignore that whole group of debunkers !!!!! Great work you guys.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Heads up

You have no idea what I see and do. If your not POSTING YOUR CHEM/CONTRAIL SIGHTINGS, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD !!!! Do you need this in several languages? Your out of control !!! Your Out OF CONTROL ]

The quote above is NOT acceptable on ATS.

ATS is a discussion and debate forum. No one is excluded from posting in any thread. If you wish to simply post one side of a story I suggest you start a blog, and exclude people from being able to comment on it. As long as the questions put forward specifically relate to the topic of the thread there is not a problem

I hope thats clear.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEcho

bravo - embrace ignorance

in the absence of " debunkers "

chemtrail believers would still blindly accept that :

the ballast tanks used for ircraft COG [ centre of gravity , and stability testing are " spray tanks "

that the aircraft used for icing testing is a " secret chemtrail sprayer "

that static discharge wicks on wings are " spray nozzles "

that a meterorlogical resaerch plane is a " scret chemtrail sprayer "

etc etc etc

do you want ATS to wallow in ignorance , simply because you are ignorant - or are you a " chemtrail " scammer - who knows that the " chemtrail myth " is pseudo scientific disinformation ?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Calling other people ignorant shows YOUR ignorance. Your avatar fits you well.
edit on 25-11-2011 by MrEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEcho

oh dear , i call people ignorant , because they are simples
you may need to look up the definition of " ignorance " via a paper or online dictionary

pretending they are not , getting defensive , and becoming abusive does not change matters

for the record , yes i am ignorant in many areas including - but not limited to :

vetinary medicine

parenting

fashion design

musical composition

but i do have a broad based engineering background and 3 of my hobbies require a basic grasp of meterology , so i understand the physics of contrails , and the absurdity of chemtrails [ as presented by most internet proponents ]

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by MrEcho

oh dear , i call people ignorant , because they are simples
you may need to look up the definition of " ignorance " via a paper or online dictionary

pretending they are not , getting defensive , and becoming abusive does not change matters

for the record , yes i am ignorant in many areas including - but not limited to :

vetinary medicine

parenting

fashion design

musical composition

but i do have a broad based engineering background and 3 of my hobbies require a basic grasp of meterology , so i understand the physics of contrails , and the absurdity of chemtrails [ as presented by most internet proponents ]

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEcho

OH DEAR, I was unaware you were so smart, had I known, I would have restrained myself, of course YOU the MAN ,let us bow and retreat OH GRAND MANITOU.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join