It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Reality Check...More Fair Coverage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So nice to see Ron getting the spotlight he deserves and it looks like the tide is turning for him. He's now getting great air time and here's some more.

Here we have a report that not only talks about Ron as a candidate but actually pays some air time to his ideals and plans.

I will predict that the MSM will soon jump on board big time and say they were with him all along...
In fact, this report even mentions the unfairness of the 89 seconds he got in the last debate as compared to the other candidates.

Finally!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Friday Sean Hannity actually treated him with respect during an interview segment. I can't wait to see Morning Joke and Comrade NWO Brizinski try to back pedal out of their Obama love propaganda pukefest.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Friday Sean Hannity actually treated him with respect during an interview segment. I can't wait to see Morning Joke and Comrade NWO Brizinski try to back pedal out of their Obama love propaganda pukefest.

There's going to be a lot of back pedaling by the MSM as he gains in the polls. It'll be interesting to see the scrambling to save their necks.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm a huge advocate of Ron Paul, but I wonder if this is another Obama agenda move. Notice how when any other candidate started doing well in the polls that, suddenly, there was a scandal of some sort? Some obviously contrived, others not. Oh well, I'm sure Dr. Paul will handle it with aplomb, as he always does! It's good to see him finally gettting some well deserved attention though!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumerianSoldier
I'm a huge advocate of Ron Paul, but I wonder if this is another Obama agenda move. Notice how when any other candidate started doing well in the polls that, suddenly, there was a scandal of some sort? Some obviously contrived, others not. Oh well, I'm sure Dr. Paul will handle it with aplomb, as he always does! It's good to see him finally gettting some well deserved attention though!

I would tend to agree with you but anything that Obama attacks him with would be a complete fabrication and many would know it. But unfortunately, the damage would have been enough for those that refuse to wake up.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, I've made this prediction before and I'll say it again. If Ron Paul ever did become a first tier candidate (and apparently he's done that) and maintains a decent showing in early primaries... there will not be a scandal... but an accident... His campaign plane will "tragically" crash... or the pressure will cause him to shoot himself twice in the head... but regardless, THEY will never allow Ron Paul to become President... not gonna happen as much coolness that would be.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SumerianSoldier

The worst they could come up with a while ago was the Jim Crow law issue where Ron Paul (as expected) preferred a state's decision rather than federal, but even that's pretty much forgotten now (though I don't have live access to American tv media, so can't tell). I really don't think he has any dirt to dig. Like said above, it'd be a fabrication. Military man, great doctor for many years, good family man, good morals and wisdom. No payouts from corrupt corporations, no sexual abuse, no romneycare, etc etc,

top topics

join