It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i wanna know
(sorry for the short post But I keep it simple)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Disclosure - the action of making new or secret information known

Disclosure of what exactly? In order for your question to be answered you have to be specific.

Also, try not make one liner threads, it may get you in some trouble.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This should help...

Disclosure...

Forgive the reference to the site...but it is a start!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
[color=4E4848]☝ ☆ ?

Originally posted by pellian
i wanna know
(sorry for the short post But I keep it simple)

reply to post by pellian

Disclosure is a compound word made up of other words, which is taught early on in elementary school. UFO enthusiasts want to know if flying saucers are low to the ground/horizon, yes or no? Disc low? Sure?

DISC + LOW + SURE = DISCLOSURE

Or maybe my math is wrong.

(sorry for the short post. But, I keep it simple
)

"If you can't expain it simply, then you do not understand it well enough."
-Albert Einstein

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Disclosure is everything people want to hear whether its true or not, disclosure purely serves to self-satisfy those who seek it

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Let's see. We have information and false information (disinformation). People want closure on the UFO question. Instead of closure, we get false closure (disclosure).

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

what is disclosure?

With the current fodder being pushed through, disclosure is comedy - unfortunately...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
In the context of most ATS threads that use the term, it refers to the government coming clean and telling the public that aliens exist.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Something that will never happen!!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Conserning some people on the ATS, disclosure of ANY kind will be irrelevant.
"They´ve had contact with ET´s, but they are not
those pink bunnies i KNOW are piloting those ships?
DIS-INFO!
PUPPETS OF TPTB!!!
edit on 19-11-2011 by LionOfGOD because: grammar correction.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Disclosure is a concept introduced into the social fabric by TPTB in order to prevent most people from living the realization that this planet is indeed experiencing interaction with extraterrestrials and/or extradimensionals.

For TPTB, as long as true realization of something doesn't reach a sort of "critical mass" within the context of shared consciousness, it doesn't exist.

For example, one thing that TPTB want to exist is fiat currency to have a value when in reality it doesn't.
However, enough people live in a "realization" that it does that...voila...it magikly does.
TPTB think they have the power of God so they like to "create" things but anybody with any sense can see that all their "creations" are merely counterfeit (which shows where their allegiance is).

So....they have "created"...."no such thing" as ETs/EDs, in part, by using a combination of social devices one of which is the idea that "official disclosure" is something required for the population at large as an "important" step to take.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Disclosure as of now is being taken for a ride by Aliens after the U.S government finally admits there are Aliens. And the world unites and money gets abolished. Much like Star Trek. And we get to visit the Moon, Mars and countless other planets along with those Aliens doing the driving for us

edit on 19-11-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join