It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns our government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Looking at the list of former Wall Street Execs in office, and current Lobbyists, it would be clear it is Wall Street Banksters.

Here is another indicator that happens all to often:

In 1994, well before this financial crisis was ever even thought possible, Brooksley Born tried to put in legislation to regulate derivatives. Had she been successful, we would not be in the position we are today. Nonetheless, 13 bankers came into Summers office and told him who his Boss. Then they tried to end Brooksley's career buy running a smear campaign in the newspaper in DC.

www.pbs.org...

"I walk into Brooksley's office one day; the blood has drained from her face," says Michael Greenberger, a former top official at the CFTC who worked closely with Born. "She's hanging up the telephone; she says to me: 'That was [former Assistant Treasury Secretary] Larry Summers. He says, "You're going to cause the worst financial crisis since the end of World War II."... [He says he has] 13 bankers in his office who informed him of this. Stop, right away. No more.'"

What would happen if 13 common American Citizens walked into Summers office and demanded he put a stop to something? They would be THROWN out via security. That is unless your the boss calling the shots.

Also, where was the outrage from the Banksters when Bush and Clinton put in Legislation to make owning a home "more affordable" I'll tell you where they were. They were right there smiling and licking their lips, because they had all their ducks in a row to make it big off this while it was passed as 'helping' people.

Who is the ones on the streets without a home, and who are the ones raking in massive profits while the rest of the country suffers.

Fortunately, no-one lives forever and these cockroaches will be roasting in hell soon enough.

I'm so tired of these thieves on Wall Street. They need to quit stealing from the American people, but they also need to quit stealing our air, and quit breathing.

edit on 19-11-2011 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Wam bam right on the dot! =D

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
haliburton is a co-owner

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Goldman Sachs.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Money is power...maybe someday that will all change but as long as most of the population has a number in mind that they will pretty much do anything for we're screwed.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
lobbyists own the government.
period.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Who owns America? the same elite families that are the holders of the global wealth, just look into the history of the Federal Reserve evolution most of the founders family are still very much in power now also behind the EU experiment.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Since it is clear, the Banksters own our government and buy our politicians, we have no options to change this via the usual route of protests or elections.

You cannot compete with people via $$$Freedom of Speech$$$ that have more control and wealth than the bottom 90%. when it comes to putting people in power to represent the average American.

One thing we can acknowledge though is the government and those who fund it are the problem.
Just like the military does not distinguish between those who are terrorists, and those who fund them, they are both culpable.

I also make no distinction between the Financial terrorists on Wall Street, nor the Financial Terrorists in our government whom are both equally corrupt.

edit on 19-11-2011 by jacobe001 because: addition

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
[color=4E4848]☝ ☆ ?

With exception to all other animals, plants, and other lifeforms...

The government represents 100% of all 308,000,000 Americans.

So at best I should probably own about 0.000000000325% of America, maybe.
But the truth is the lower 50% of America only own about 2.5% of America's total wealth.

So I guess I don't know what I'm talking about.

edit on 19-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: add☝ ☆ ? at top of post

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes, and there Bankers taking over the governments in Europe as well.

Fortunately, this will all fail for them in time if history is an indicator.
Their arrogance and narcissism allows them to not see history for what it is and think it is different this time.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Every politician need to be audited back 11 years ,and all government affiliations;you will know
what they fear.They fear there past we all can expose them,all corporations and government agency's are destroying records as i type.There backup is there bunkers,it is time to think and not talk.How you expose who is zionists and others is simply by there actions they are exactly opposite of what they say ,it is simple you follow the action reaction philosophy and they are no longer transparent. And i mean invisible.

F the zionists they don't deserve a capital letter.
edit on 19-11-2011 by madjetxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They not only own America, they own the people too!

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
[color=4E4848]☝ ☆ ?
reply to post by windword

In reference to video....

UCC = Uniformed Commercial Code - Modelled by the Vatican, and used by Businesses worldwide.

GOD = Government Of Dollars?

edit on 19-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yea, interesting video
Thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
the history of america and the world has been hidden from you.....
please watch how and who ownes america

there are 5 in total if you really want to know where the cancer that is the fer came from

edit to add all 5 videos

only through education will things change

"if the people knew how the money system works they would riot in the streets before morning"
henery ford

xploder
edit on 20-11-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join