It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Divulges What The 33rd Degree Masonic Oath is About in Prophet's Warning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Many people have speculated and mentioned that high level freemasons knowingly worship Lucifer, at the top.But in this prophet's warning from God, it is direct in saying that " all 33rd degree masons" have that very thing in common.

www.amightywind.com...

Prophecy 64

These evil wolves are worshipping and serving satan preparing the lambs and sheep as a sacrifice as they read the Holy Scriptures and twist them to conform to their image of their god and manipulate the Holy Scriptures making excuses for their own sins. Beware MY little Sheep and Lambs! Run from these Babylonian Pastors and evangelists, they have not MY HOLY SPIRIT inside. These evil ones have taken a blood oath for all 33rd degree masons have taken a blood oath to satan, swearing allegiance to him, even daring to use the name of "I AM" but they shun the Name of YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA yet they do not fear the name of Jesus or Christ.

Beloved this does not mean that all those who use the name of Jesus Christ instead of using MY sacred name of YAHUSHUA are wolves or 33rd degree masons. Multitudes of MY Children around the world call ME Lord Jesus Christ. Do not fear, be assured I know who MY Children are. I put you in remembrance that MY Holy Scriptures warn of those who will come and say "Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in thy name and in thy name have cast out devils and in thy name done many wonderful works"? And I will say "I never knew you, depart from me ye that work iniquity" (Matt 7:22-23)

These evil wolves have fooled the masses but beware you evil Pastors who are televised on the TV stations worldwide and radio airwaves, beware for I am not fooled, I know your works that you claim to do in MY Name and yet you do these false manifestations under the occult powers of satan. You shall reap what you have sown and that is hell and the Lake of Fire. When MY Judgment falls it will be as though a giant fist knocked or swallowed your man made temples to the ground. Crashing glass houses will fall down.

New age Pastors you are neither hot nor cold and I shall vomit you out of MY mouth. (Rev. 3:16) Beware I know your works you only want to speak of Heaven and not warn or even believe there are severe consequences to sin and that is Hell and the Lake of Fire. You evil Pastors who lead people astray, you fear teaching of Hell and the Lake of Fire for you know that is your next home! Be not deceived, again I say to the Babylonian churches for I,YAHUSHUA, will judge you and your works and your money and your fame will not save you in that coming Judgment day. (Rev 2)

You who serve satan and call yourself 33rd degree masons, you who call yourself illuminati there is no illumination in you. The God of creation created hell and the Lake of Fire for another purpose and it is for the fallen angels and satan but it is you who have insisted to stay in rebellion and serve the god of disobedience and rebellion and the anti-christ and you will spend eternity in damnation because you refuse MY Salvation. Test the fruits, MY Children.

IF any Pastor does not line up with MY Holy Word then run from this Pastor. The church is not the building; the church and the Temple are MY People that gather together in MY Name. Be not deceived by fame and fortune, by the size of a church or Temple or congregation. Be not deceived by the false manifestations of what some call miracles and yet I tell you it is Sorcery and Alchemy. I tell you it is the occult that fills so many of your churches and yes, Christian airwaves. How long MY Children, must I wait to come and get MY Bride? I tell you how long, until MY Bride stops being disobedient and start obeying what they know to be true and starts fleeing from the evil in the majority of churches that preside. If you hear MY voice in this prophecy and flee now the Babylonian churches then you will not be sitting in the counterfeit churches when the antichrist comes in these churches and is worshipped and resides.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Pocky because: I accidentally clicked publish button

edit on 19-11-2011 by Pocky because: editing

edit on 19-11-2011 by Pocky because: editing

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What exactly makes a church "Babylonian"?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There all crazy.

2nd line, not that its needed.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't know, call me crazy but I couldn't help but notice the tons of Mason Symbols right on their homepage you are getting this from...

All seeing eye; Pyramid; look at the original, the top of the house (middle roof) even represents the raised cap off the top pyramid; the two poles representing the gate to walk through; the gate has 13 vertical pieces if you count the center as one...

Hmm...like really? Careful what and who you listen to

A little too ironic if you ask me...LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Gosh, look at that upside-down cross right where the gates join!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Gosh, look at that upside-down cross right where the gates join!!!

Wow I didn't even see that! I stopped looking for stuff because I was able to pick stuff up right away that there was evil all over it

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Are you actually suggesting the posted quote is the word of God????
Take your meds and stop posting rubbish please.

top topics

join