It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Friends From Goldman Sachs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I posted a thread the other day about witnessing a bloodless coup in Italy and Greece, remarking on how neither of their new leaders were elected, and their appointments amount to a take over of these countries by banks. While I knew both Papademos and Monti had banking ties, and connections to the EU parliament in Brussels, I didn't know about their connection to Goldman Sachs.

I just got through an interesting article, with the same title as this thread:

Our Friends From Goldman Sachs

It turns out that not only Monti (Italy's new Prime Minister) and Papademos (Greek equivalent) used to work for Goldman, but the new head of the European Central Bank, Mario Draghi, is also a from Goldman employee.

Ex-Goldman staff comprise the vast majority of financial positions within the US Government, and now seem to be making a move on Europe as well.

I used to think I was a little paranoid, imagining there may be a conspiracy by Goldman and other banks to get control over the worlds politicians and even countries, but the facts don't lie in this case.

I worked for Goldman in a previous life. The vast majority of lower level staff there think they are part of one of the best companies in the world - that's certainly true benefit wise. The companies internal noticeboards are covered with posters about contributing to the community, diversity and just about every other PC thing you can imagine. They hire the best and brightest as part of their graduate program, and indoctrinate them into this world where they project an internal image of doing good around the world. The fact is, they make nothing except millionaires. They are a leech on every country they exist in, and sit in the middle of transactions, bleeding economies and countries of wealth.

No wonder these guys are fully behind carbon trading schemes. It's just another way for them to sit in the middle and siphon off funds. They are truly an enemy of a healthy economy, free and open society and political freedom.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Snappahead because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Snappahead

nothing is harder to get rid of than parasites.

we now have such an infestation of blood suckers in the financial system that it could be terminal for the economy.

the parasites will grow ever fater 'till the dog(economy) dies.

and the warmongers will throw fuel on the problem.

hard to find an optimist nowadays.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Snappahead

...I worked for Goldman in a previous life. The vast majority of lower level staff there think they are part of one of the best companies in the world - that's certainly true benefit wise. The companies internal noticeboards are covered with posters about contributing to the community, diversity and just about every other PC thing you can imagine. They hire the best and brightest as part of their graduate program, and indoctrinate them into this world where they project an internal image of doing good around the world. The fact is, they make nothing except millionaires. They are a leech on every country they exist in, and sit in the middle of transactions, bleeding economies and countries of wealth.

all the big orgs. develop the idea of a 'culture' within their domains... the CIA did it and missed 911 leads...
Goldman has a higer purpose than just Vogue-ing as demi-gods....
GoldmanSachs is the posterchild for the long awaited 4th Reich...

GS are both the self-styled SS Troops (the members of the corp.)
and the elite guard, 'doing Gods work' (from the lips of Blankfein)..to wit the modern equivelent of the all powerful Gestapo

yeah, the fascist state has got the us by the throat and will skillfully do away with resistance

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs gave Obama $994795 during his election campaign but this year he only got $50124,meanwhile this year Mitt Romney got $367200 amd Marco Rubio $50124-dont be surprised if Romey/Rubio is the 2012 Republican ticket.

top topics

join