It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Programming Of The Masses ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

And please forgive that I obviously haven't experienced a quantum shift yet, and am somewhat intellectually limited, but what does the golden calf sports thing mean?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Uhhuh, I see...
I read your earlier signatures, before you changed it to the triple x ultra crap in response, I gather, to what I said about MK ultra and project monarch. So, you are one of those that believes and espouses the position that evil exists because the opposite does--the yin/yang thing. Because god was there, Satan had to be there, and all this is just a matter of rebellion, and gods fault, after all, for having been god and ever wanting the best for anyone or anything.
You know, those of you who espouse this belief, I frequenty find hiding behind "inside" jokes, insults, comments.
it's kind of like this tech--in a way: just hijack someone's life, often behind their back, so they can't even respond and defend, just make it the appearance if what's apparent, and in that way, get everyone on the bandwagon, who cares about what's true..... We'll make all life, and the meaning of it, nothing more than a popularity contest. That's the meaning of life: high school, beauty pageants. Screw god. We will be damned if there's going to be meaning or truth. Well show you. Right? Screw you for pointing out anything wrong in the world....we will just make that look like it's you. Whatever you say someone did to yöu, we will prove you either did that to someone else, or you are the reason it happened--which is just as good as blaming you, and then justifies accusing you, and making it LOOK that way. We made up a new word for it: impute.

So sorry. Guess it's a little personal for me. The xxxuktra sig got to me, and then I saw your former sig, and thought this might where you were coming from. So the whole DIGI thing is right up your alley.
Let me suggest a whole new way of looking at life for you. I'm sure you can count beyond two--this is sort of what it's like to see life in terms of just good/evil, and one exists because of the other---just counting to two, and assuming that lfe can be solely represented in mathematics--which it cannot. There is far more than yin and yang, as well.
If you have read books such as what you alluded to earlier, I assume you can engage your brain and wrap your mind around more than an appearance and a justification.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

“According to NLP trainers NLP techniques have been used since the first television cartoons”, on the edge- Brian Gerrish.

This is true. But there's a lot more than NLP being used through that TV. Binaural and monaural beats, isochronic tones, silent subs, waking hypnosis, s-quad and the list goes on.

They don't call it "programming" for nothing.

I was thinking the same thing. They even have the nerve to refer to it as "Scheduled Programming" which is redundant, if you think about those words... unless it really does mean scheduled programming of the mind! Scheduled Programming of TV Shows really does not make a lot of sense as a use of that term. I think it's one of those 'hidden in plain view' thingies.

Also... pray-tell what is NLP. I googled it and did not find anything I thought applied to this topic.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Also... pray-tell what is NLP. I googled it and did not find anything I thought applied to this topic.

Sorry. I should have typed it out instead of assuming everyone knows what it is.

"Neuro-Linguistic Programming"

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Hey there,

I just wanted to chime in after reading your OP. I have to say that for the last week I have had thoughts to the contrary.

I am one of those, I imagine, rare people that does not have HD or 3D anything in the house. The last time, until a week ago that I had had any prolonged exposure to HD T.V. was four years ago. But last week I stayed over at a friends while they were away and they had an HD television and I had it tuned to one of those crime procedural dramas that was on channel 4.

I was amazed at how awful it looked. It really just looked so, I don't know how to say this; fake. It looked like someone had set up a camera on stage with no attempt at good lighting or good makeup or anything. The actors all stood out like just people standing around on the street. It just looked like a stark pantomime of television as I had come to know it. It seemed as thought there was nothing at all that could be done in terms of lighting and make-up and costumes to stop the truthful eye of the HD camera.

I was just sitting there aghast at how bad it looked. The illusion was gone. It was like the lights went on and I felt as though I were watching some obscene thing, the details of which could only be revealed by the light; apparently the light of the HD camera.
I was shocked. The acting, no matter how hard the actors tried, just looked fake and really bad. And because they used a camera with a CMOS chip instead of CCD when the cop lunged at the serial killer there was 'CMOS Jello', or the rolling shutter effect, all over the place.

So I got to thinking. T.V. is dead. It's gone. It went the way of whatever was before HD. I can't remember what it was, some national T.V. standard format shown on a CRT. And the people that make this stuff have not caught up.

Seriously guys, I think they know this. I think we should look out for possible ways they are trying to mitigate the damage.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by new_here

Sorry. I should have typed it out instead of assuming everyone knows what it is.

"Neuro-Linguistic Programming"

Hey thanks, Klassi...
I never woulda figured THAT one out on my own, LoL! I have heard the term but ages ago. Thanks again.
Obviously TV serves this up. One of the most obvious to me is 'jingles' on commercials. Burger King knows the power of NLP and wants to plant that jingle inside brains, young and old, so you'll want to 'have it your way.' Yeah right... have it THEIR way, more like it!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
TIME-TRAVELER John Titor: For those amonst us who choose to live off the radar do it to protect ourselfs, 'Time Travel' as people know it is NO longer reliant upon machines like John Titor used. Time Travel has changed it has evolved as we have evolved.
Time Travel is NOW possible through the power of the mind(similar to 'Remote Viewing'), a select few of us amongst us would feel special but the majority of people would call us names and put us into boxes like the name 'Jumper' or 'Watcher' or Solider'.......sad
When you travel through time it's important to have a team of 'Devines' to hold you together whist time travel is possible by following the electromagnetic pathways of you mind. Increased 'Dopermine' levels in the mind open the time travelers mind to a psycosis of sorts where actual travel through interdimentional time is achieved through the unconsious consious state of awareness.
Interdimentional intel is sent back and forth regularly by way of hylusionative voice or mental imagry messages but not physical objects. The pen is greater than the sword when you can get a man to swallow his toung just by talking to him...what we have now are a very special set of skills that allow the few evolved people to view, or unconsiously travel through time forwards or backwards or travel to a neutral marker point where information can be requested or searched through the interaction with other psycotic forum members.....believe it or not!
Unfortunatley, in the now we are the disease of the planet - in the future we have a responsibility to maintain the balance in our own lives so that harmony and growth can prosper. Why is it that only in the face of evil or dispare that we perform well, do the angels cry every minute for the human race and plead with God to show mercey or do peoples ignorance and greed feed and influence evolution, why then do the masses single people like us out, why distroy what you don't uderstand or can't control, it's NOW time for you all to just give it up, work it out and get a grip...just because you haven't done it, haven't seen it or don't think it's possible or right DOSEN'T MEAN it isn't happening right under your nose....so, if you got a problem believing me then go away from me but if you want to know more about me and my experiences then post or PM me at [email protected] Looking forward to your response Devo (AMTEC = Australian Mind Technology)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by amtecsolo

I would be really interested in what you have to say, but I can't wrap my mind around you assuming out of hand that there are those who know exactly what you aree talking about, in fact, may live it every night when we are only seeking to sleep and rest, but are besieged by a different reality. And why do I feel so many like you parrot that response only to get some of us to admit what we are nightmaring, so someone else can come along and call us crazy....sorry, I have learned through vast experience not to trust, despite knowing and experiencing full well what oobe are, and the multiverses---funny, when I just typed this, the correction mode just inserted murky verses--and, I think, that about sums it up. Everything that was to be for the future benefit of mankind, has been subverted and perverted, and I find it disturbing, when someone like you chimes in to tell us all we have missed the mark and don't have your talent or insight and don't know what's going on or possible--especially when I sense you may be very well just baiting those of us who may really have information so that you can label us crazy and go on and do your damage, having nullfified those who may really know what's about...
"....and by the pricking of my thumbs, something evil this way comes...."
edit on 22-11-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Sorry, Frater, really respect your intellect, but I find your reply here simplistic. Yes, maybe there is an effort to mitigate damage, but unfortunately, where control is concerned, mitigating former damage frequently means inflicting it elsewhere. There is lots of history and politics to support that. So what are you saying, anyway, that this was a means of control programming at one time, but it is purposefully now made to "look" fake and abysmal so that, even though it may have it's technological overtones to snag the unsuspecting, it will only snag the stupids and visually gullible or those susceptible to its prurient visual nature? Just trying to figure out your point, as the point of the OP seems to be the UNDERLYING technologyy, and not how badly and surfacely played out it may be.
What strikes me about the crime drama in particular, and I almost never watch tv, is that it is frought with pruriently appealing pictures of gore and violence even while purporting to "solve" and fight the same, while hypnotizing and appealing to the unsuspecting with a steady diet of desensitization, and this is just the surface of what is occurring.....and totally obfuscates what may be occurring underneath whatever it is you're seejng and the effect this may have in your brain.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, I haven't researched it but I think it's a safe bet the TV was absolutely intended to brainwash and control people. Think about it. Think of how far ahead the television was compared to most of the other technology at the time it was introduced. It obviously took big money and coordination to get something that sophisticated out to the public when people were still using record players for audio. Even if you see pictures of people's houses when TV was in it's infancy, the TV was usually the most modern looking thing in the whole house.

They knew. Oh yes. They had to have known this was the perfect tool. Movies and radio were one thing but they had to get people out of their houses for movies and radio didn't complete the audio-visual synergy that movies can have in which they can induce a trance-like state. Once there was a TV in every house, it pretty much stayed on and everything that came out of it could be subtle persuasion and manipulation. And it is practically irresistible. Even though I know the MSM is poison, I sometimes get sucked in when I turn it on.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
if you went to school for years to learn technology and was forced to go into the woods with no tools just your two hands do you think you would be able to invent a television if yes explain how?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join