It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Programming Of The Masses ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Yes, but my point is, if you combine SSS(silent sound spread spectrum) tech, EMF which has been around a very long time, how is it that you would even know what is in someone's mind as a thought product of their brain, and not introduced? This is very, very dangerous stuff.....and it will convince the masses that they actually KNOW something and can judge, let's say, neighbor Ralph, who is quiet, disheveled, and keeps to himself and has no woman....you get my drift? And maybe Ralph is just shy and heartbroken and worked for monsanto and pissed his boss off, so someone is piping some # in and out of there that has absolutely nothing to do with Ralph, but the APPEARANCE and the tech is just enough to get the ball rolling....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by cerebralassassins

DARPA is in ur brain, hacking your stories...
I ALL SEE... That's why I don't recall sometimes...
GIVE THEM BACK... NOW... DARPA... Or else... Because... U didn't know that I Copyrighted my iSelf...
and the real... "γνῶθι σεαυτόν"... How much for... 'New Untangled Quantum Original Thought'...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hmmmmm.....this is the only person you are interacting with here??? Sorry for my thin skin, but I sure have been typing a hell of a lot........never mind. No need for ego. Carry on. Excellent thread topic, OP. Thanks for letting me vent. As for you CA, nothing to interact with you about either.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by TheMindWar

Yes, but my point is, if you combine SSS(silent sound spread spectrum) tech, EMF which has been around a very long time, how is it that you would even know what is in someone's mind as a thought product of their brain, and not introduced? This is very, very dangerous stuff.....and it will convince the masses that they actually KNOW something and can judge, let's say, neighbor Ralph, who is quiet, disheveled, and keeps to himself and has no woman....you get my drift? And maybe Ralph is just shy and heartbroken and worked for monsanto and pissed his boss off, so someone is piping some # in and out of there that has absolutely nothing to do with Ralph, but the APPEARANCE and the tech is just enough to get the ball rolling...
U mean...
"Project Scambled EG/G"... RIGHT

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: 1996 Patent # US601191 Marsirossian

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Project Scrambled EG/G Clue Key... 'They' started what... When U-ALL... Started to believe in UFOs crashing

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

You might just be interested in the thread about piracy because it asserts that though your intellectual property may have been copied, you still possess it, so therefore, it isn't really stolen. As for the quantum unentanglement, coud you send a memo to the current AI?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In that split second when the trafic light turns from red to green.......see it? There on the screen, in the yellow light lens. Its Ronald Mcdonald.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You might just be interested in the thread about piracy because it asserts that though your intellectual property may have been copied, you still possess it, so therefore, it isn't really stolen. As for the quantum unentanglement, coud you send a memo to the current AI?
... Now this is why I like ATS... Over "Golden Calf" sports worship...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
[dp
edit on 19-11-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I wasn't even going to bother....so apparent is your lack of concern. Why I did bother, was your response to real issues just shows more about who you are, then who I am.....yes, I am scrambled, and I guess the point is, if you are okay with someone scrambling me this way, then dont bitch and moan when someone starts scrambling YOU. I will defend your rights to your brain till the end, but sadly, those of us who understand what that means and how it is ending by technology, seem to be very few.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hmmmmm.....this is the only person you are interacting with here??? Sorry for my thin skin, but I sure have been typing a hell of a lot........never mind. No need for ego. Carry on. Excellent thread topic, OP. Thanks for letting me vent. As for you CA, nothing to interact with you about either.

You may have misinterpreted my reply, but its good to see how one mode of thought pattern can change from second to second by simply using digital pixels in formation to visually allow its comprehension to viewers. This simple method is called typing and reading from a computer screen. You may have read threads regarding trolls and disinfo and everything else under the sun, what people have not identified is to how and why they show up when they do. Obviously there is no grand army of disinfo or trolls online 24*7, however, there are clever and at times alien methods of utilizing technology to target particular sites/forums/tweets/fb comments/dig and the list is endless that put into scramble mode individuals with a particular project in mind to alter or deflect by 1% an upcoming foreseeable pattern emerging. This is why the recent OWS saga has all the variables of a well orchestrated and stealth mode operation at the highest level.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I wasn't even going to bother....so apparent is your lack of concern. Why I did bother, was your response to real issues just shows more about who you are, then who I am.....yes, I am scrambled, and I guess the point is, if you are okay with someone scrambling me this way, then dont bitch and moan when someone starts scrambling YOU. I will defend your rights to your brain till the end, but sadly, those of us who understand what that means and how it is ending by technology, seem to be very few...
... O... I ALL SEE a...
"Judge Them By There Digi-Selves"... Repeat after Digi-Me then...
'FAITH'... is more... 'POWERFUL'...Then any DARPA Digi-Knowledge...

So U judge me wrong... As YE-ALL did the one called (Jesus
... BarabbA$$
) ...
When YE-ALL choose in Ur reincarnated lives of the past...

U... Need a digi-break & digi-untanglement today...
& just between the Digi-U & Digi-Me... I do CARE...

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Almost forgot that... this thread was all about money & mind-control... Like the bO!ObTube... LUV/PEACE/PROSPARITY

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
In that split second when the trafic light turns from red to green.......see it? There on the screen, in the yellow light lens. Its Ronald Mcdonald.

actually the very tools used as you mentioned traffic lights are exactly that. They are switches similar to how a motherboard within a pc is, opening and closing to allow traffic so you the end user are able to interact with that machine. Now multiply that to the level of human interaction and you then begin to form a single peice of the puzzle. This is why, so much terror effort within media is placed upon individuals who have the ability to alter "switches" ( a cities foundations (traffic lights, telephone switch boards, water consumption, etc)). By being in direct control of such switches places you at the helm of a huge passenger liner on planetary scale.

From theory to practical applications:

By delaying traffic signals a mere 1/10th of second across major metropolitan blocks the advantages to the economy vary but come close to several hundred million. Now imagine if you delay those very signals at random intervals and within a random time frame. Now do you see why cyber war is simply another term used to pin point possible loss of control.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Perhaps I am too ignorant (lol, on A deny ignorance website) to understand what you are saying here. I merely replied to your reply to the OP, the mind war, when you stated that the OP was "obviously" the only one here you were interacting with...... If that was how you perceived our exchange of ideas and information, I am sad only for you, as I gave ideas and perceptions that I have earned and have an inherent right to represent. If that was wasted on you, and I say that humbly even though it doesn't sound like it, the so be it.
As I said to another poster, your response is about you, not about me. If you find my contributions worthless, it concerns me little. No one will define either my value, nor my contribution, nor my presence.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Digi whatever. If you would respond to me in English, or something easier for my "scrambled" brain ti understand, I would be happy to exchange ideas with yöu.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Perhaps I am too ignorant (lol, on A deny ignorance website) to understand what you are saying here. I merely replied to your reply to the OP, the mind war, when you stated that the OP was "obviously" the only one here you were interacting with...... If that was how you perceived our exchange of ideas and information, I am sad only for you, as I gave ideas and perceptions that I have earned and have an inherent right to represent. If that was wasted on you, and I say that humbly even though it doesn't sound like it, the so be it.
As I said to another poster, your response is about you, not about me. If you find my contributions worthless, it concerns me little. No one will define either my value, nor my contribution, nor my presence.

When i mentioned interacting with, it was obviously meant for you, as i have not yet interacted with anyone other than you within here.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Digi whatever. If you would respond to me in English, or something easier for my "scrambled" brain ti understand, I would be happy to exchange ideas with yöu.
.. Ok
... Digi-Babble away... What's Up?
... BUTT... please 'UNDERSTAND'... I'm like a "Stranger In A Strange Digi-Land"

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Just to let U Digi-XXX-ULTRA know... Private chat will cost U... BIG Digi-FRN's...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Say, are you the real Tom Sawyer? Sorry, couldn't resist your sig....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Double

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Yes indeed, there are images on the screen of what people are thinking about, like an airplane for example frightening stuff.

One very disturbing aspect regarding this topic is the openness and how one can foresee future events, by future, i am referring to events that will transpire in the upcoming months regardless of country or its native language. One concept used within the u.s. is parallel tag clouds. I simply do not have the time to expand on that but i would make it clear that you, since your obviously the only person i am interacting with here, should take the time to read and inform yourself.
edit on 19-11-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason

This is why i responded the way that i did--no offense intended, cerebral. I was merely responding to this post by you.

I wish i could figure out Mr.Digi
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ummm, I grok that, but I am not grokking anything else you are saying. So now we know we've read the same books, I am clearly, as stated all over this thread, not interested in Digi anything. In fact, I am quite convinced it is the nail in the coffin for the species, and perhaps more than that......
So, if you wish to continue to make this a joking matter, I suggest you correspond and interact with someone more like minded, as I take this very seriously. Sorry, but my life has been directly affected by afore mentioned technology, and is a big part of the reason that people make McDonalds jokes when I reply to a thread, and why I type alone in a dark room hoping and praying that someone out there is still human and responds in a manner commensurate with that, with a lack of DIGI influence, and still owns their own brain.....
However, I am quickly losing any hope.....

<< 1    3 >>

join