It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Programming Of The Masses ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
TELE VISION

Just some information I wanted to pass on for those not aware.

The television was introduced many years ago, the TV technology completely revolutionised the shepherding of the public.

“According to NLP trainers NLP techniques have been used since the first television cartoons”, on the edge- Brian Gerrish.

HD TV
The introduction HD television now gives the ability to produce highly accurate and specific frequencies which can penetrate further into the subconscious. This “additional penetration” of the subconscious by HD TVs allows for a far more effective NLP project to take place, this I believe may have the capability to brainwash the public to a degree where they may have to be “de-programmed” before they can truly “awake”.

3D TV
As we move into the 3D TV era, a more terrifying problem arises for those not in the know. 3D TVs, it is said in NLP circles, has the capability to literally project and “implant images” directly into the subconscious brain. This to any NLP based organisation is the gold mine; the implications of brainwashing the public by directly implanting 3 dimensional images into the subconscious brain are staggering.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am trying to add some links to your thread. I tried to copy some of the article, but my iPad won't let me....conspiracy??? Anyway, lol, have some info to back you up....ppjg.wordpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Googlem or otherwise, silent sound spread spectrum....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

“According to NLP trainers NLP techniques have been used since the first television cartoons”, on the edge- Brian Gerrish.

This is true. But there's a lot more than NLP being used through that TV. Binaural and monaural beats, isochronic tones, silent subs, waking hypnosis, s-quad and the list goes on.

They don't call it "programming" for nothing.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
NSA Mind Control and Psyops

3. Prescheduled Subconscious Implant Delivery:

The NSA central switching computer can transmit a script to a specified subject at a pre-specified time. The transmitted script's transmission range can be limited to a single building, a city, or a large geographical area (i.e. North America or Europe). By having prescheduled scripts, the subject has seemingly randomly occurring thoughts and feelings that can't be associated with a commonly recurring situation like event-triggered scripts precipitate.

Now you all can get back to me when you still believe that you truly possess free will based upon logic or the ability to identify and implement rational thinking at your own discretion.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

AMEN. Sorry to invoke prayer, when what we have here is a "failure to communicate......"

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

AMEN. Sorry to invoke prayer, when what we have here is a "failure to communicate......"

Now lets all begin singing the tune

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Oh, and just one addition....this thread www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Abovetopsecret,com

If you combine this with holographic, motion capture software which can make anyone appear to be anyone designated by software, and then directed to do anything, we might as well all just go get drunk.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Oh, and just one addition....this thread www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Abovetopsecret,com

If you combine this with holographic, motion capture software which can make anyone appear to be anyone designated by software, and then directed to do anything, we might as well all just go get drunk.

Your link isn't working, a quick way to fix this is not coppying the url from the browser but actually going to the thread and to the right of the posted date there is in blue color this post , it is what you should right click on the mouse and "copy link location". This method also speeds up navigation for viewers cross linking from within the sites code.
edit on 19-11-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sorry, forgot to point out, as well (too lazy to search for the link, but it's out there) , that they now claim they can turn your EEG into a picture representation of what's going on in your brain. Saw a thread about this couple of weeks ago. Seemed no one pointed out that a line out is a line in.....two way street, and we have many, many threads on this site about piping crap in....... This means piping it in, to pipe it out. Then, there is a thread, backed up with verifiable info, that law enforcement is now beginning predictive crime strategies......
Free will? What the heck are you talking about? I am only the sum of what the popularity contest, ala Facebook, twitter, etc., decides I am.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Sorry, forgot to point out, as well (too lazy to search for the link, but it's out there) , that they now claim they can turn your EEG into a picture representation of what's going on in your brain. Saw a thread about this couple of weeks ago. Seemed no one pointed out that a line out is a line in.....two way street, and we have many, many threads on this site about piping crap in....... This means piping it in, to pipe it out. Then, there is a thread, backed up with verifiable info, that law enforcement is now beginning predictive crime strategies......
Free will? What the heck are you talking about? I am only the sum of what the popularity contest, ala Facebook, twitter, etc., decides I am.....

No matter how many threads or headlines are placed before anyone they still will not and cannot comprehend the fact that from the very stage of when a human is a fetus he or she is conditioned without the carrier even being aware of it actual compliance to conditioning of the fetus. As who i am is no longer important but, how they serve....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Abovetopsecret.com
Thanks for the advice. I hope this fixes it....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Abovetopsecret.com
Thanks for the advice. I hope this fixes it....

Sadly, it still isn't working, perhaps you could type the threads title and ill search it via the sites search engine.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

EXACTLY. I would friend you, but being my friend isn't good for anyone...lol. Anyone interested in more of this info should in depth research MK Ultra. I don't mean to hijack this thread, but what these lab rat tests and conditioning were all about was in creating just what we are talking about now....making a king and slaves of the rest if us

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by TheMindWar

Googlem or otherwise, silent sound spread spectrum...
(1980 Patent # US4717343 Densky
)...
Now imagin
... "L
K What 'They' Can Digi-Do"... Now...

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Sometimes we must 'Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do"... & why the Masses are Arses sometimes

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

DARPA is in ur brain, hacking your stories....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes indeed, there are images on the screen of what people are thinking about, like an airplane for example frightening stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

DARPA is in ur brain, hacking your stories....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh yes, i know this thread, have been watching since it was opened, its a nice piece of work.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You know, what struck me most about your response ( and I'm totally down with all of it) is your reference to a mother as a "carrier.". You are spot on with that, and I find it the saddest thing of all. If you wanted to totally destroy an entire species, and this I believe is the kernel of what's going on is, you attack the life giver--the mother....ergo, MK ultra and project monarch. Both were about destroying the human race through eugenics ( this was the background--through "proof" that certain genetics, blood lines, were responsible for deviant behavior in the human race that infected the entirety) and religion as a paradigm, so that humanity would be rejected as a whole as deviant......
edit on 19-11-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Yes indeed, there are images on the screen of what people are thinking about, like an airplane for example frightening stuff.

One very disturbing aspect regarding this topic is the openness and how one can foresee future events, by future, i am referring to events that will transpire in the upcoming months regardless of country or its native language. One concept used within the u.s. is parallel tag clouds. I simply do not have the time to expand on that but i would make it clear that you, since your obviously the only person i am interacting with here, should take the time to read and inform yourself.
edit on 19-11-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join