It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: time running out to stop a nuclear Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm sure you have good intentions dontreally but the fact that all of this has lead up to this very moment since 9/11 is a pretty good indicator that we have been and are being lied to. Look at a map and see what country sits directly between Afghanistan and Iraq. Actions speak louder than words

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

And I'm sure you think any anti-Muslim government is totally rad, right? Because Jews can do no wrong, but Muslims can do nothing but wrong.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I like reading through a thread before I pontificate.
I honestly can't remember the discussion being one that you describe. Usually it's the opposite. And...I'm neutral, or if there may be a bias...probably not. It would be one towards Jews. I like Jews. I have never know any Iranians. I dislike lies, and I am bombarded with them. If I had to choose between Iran and Israel I would not hesitate to choose Iran. Israel is Demonic in my book...Iran is just your normal screwed up country. Oh, my country is Demonic as well...just to be honest.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I agree that time is running out, but only for israel.
The US knows that a huge drawn out war with China and Russia and any of the other countries that might hate the US, is a very bad idea.
If we are broke now, we would have a long uphill battle in a wrld war.
I am not saying we'd lose but it would be a loss even if won.
So, as of late we have been hinting at our little troll of a little brother (israel) we might not back your plan for a bit.
So....
Time is definately running out, but only for israel.
Remember the USS Liberty

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I think one reason they may not attack Iran as they did Iraq etc is that there's every chance it could lead to civilian deaths on US soil IMO..

Many sheeple may let the US attack anyone they please but once they see bodies at home then they will start to take notice..

I don't think TPTB wanna see their reaction..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You said,

it is very clear what kind of ominous message Persians are being given.

It is very interesting that you would point out what a deadly tool propaganda can be.
It seems the only countries with a sucessful propaganda machine are states that support israel.
But even if Iran or any other country wanted to burn israel to the ground I would fully support it.

Remember the USS Liberty.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

You silly nilly you!!!
israel did not attack Egypt in 67, they attacked the US.
Well then they lied about it and attacked Egypt.
It is my forever hard stance that any US citizen who supports israel, betrays the 34 boys who died for the US that day.

Remember the USS Liberty

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Actually I believe it was 134? Those bastards strafed the stretcher bearers. The Liberty was defenseless. Her guns, only there to repel boarders were taken out (crews killed) on the second run of jets we gave to Israel?

Thank you for mentioning the USS Liberty! We don't know why Israel was so determined to sink a defenseless US Ship...obviously she had heard something they did not approve of...napalm? Yep...and only one or our cowardly politicians would even mention it...such is the power of gold and corrupt men. If there be a honest politician in our country, let that person actually investigate the war crimes committed against the Liberty.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It boggles the mind. Here is a group of people who were the victims of a terrible crime under Hitler only to become the biggest war mongers the World has ever seen.

Its incredible.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

Be serious..
Some in the US were well aware of the USS Liberty attack in advance..
That's why planes were launched to attack Egypt..

Lucky the Russians showed up or we'd be believing the spin that it was Egypt and not Israel..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

So you're essentially calling for a 2nd state for Arabs in Palestine, because the 1st was created long ago, on land originally promised by the British for a Jewish state.

Since the British gave 80% away to an Arab Hashemite prince from the Hedjaz, its a little brazen for people to still call for another Palestinian state, in an area that has been traditionally JEWISH i.e. the "West bank" is a post '67 term for Judea and Samaria, and an area which would leave the economic heartland of Israel, the Tel-Aviv, Jaffa, Haifa region, completely exposed to the mountainous hills of the west bank. This is completely and totally unfair, and unreasonable, and the only reason people don't get it is because they are being scammed by a media which ignores these fundamental facts.
edit on 19-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

In the 19th century an estimate of the demographics of Palestine had 85% muslim, 11% christian and 4% jewish (it had been this way for hundreds of years beforehand according to what little documentation exists). It has never been a "jewish" area except in a two thousand year old religious book!!!! It was like this until post WWII when the , mainly, US allowed displaced Jews into the area in their millions and as such overran the existing Palestinians. That's history.

Now I would love to know why anyone except a Palestinian (ie arab-85%,christian-11% and jew-4%) has any right to dictate who owns their land or how it should be split up. The Ottomans (don't think so), the British (don't think so), the US (don't think so). Just because the British were occupiers did not give them the right to hand over land which was not theirs to anyone else, so any use of that action as a justification for the state of Isreal is nonsense.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Here is another diplomat publicly criticizing this report you blindly believe in without telling us about any of the "proof" that it contains. I asked you a few pages back to point out some proof and you have conveniently ignored that post.

Russia: UN report on Iran nuclear program is biased, unprofessional

Russian IAEA envoy says leak of report indicating that Iran is working to develop nuclear weapons 'plays into the hands' of those who object to a diplomatic solution of the Iranian issue.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

That's right.

Isn't it interesting how the Zionist government of Israel can pick and choose which UN reports are legitimate or not. Now they are obsessed with the vague conclusions of things already speculated in this new IAEA report, yet Israel completely ignored the findings of the Goldstein Report detailing Israeli war crimes during Operation Cast Lead (I believe they even called it fictitious).

And look at how people follow the words of the politicians above all else

edit on 20-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

It irritates me how Israel's grasp on the media works for them.

As you said they ignored the Goldstone report and even eventually managed to semi-successfully discredit it in the public eye. You and I both know that the information in that report was truthful. Some called it biased but it's difficult not to develop a bias when you're on the front lines witnessing what's really happening.

At least the Goldstone report was based on facts while this current IAEA report is based on circumstance and lies.

Israel's behavior has been despicable since it's formation, thanks to it's friends in the UK and US.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Now they are obsessed with the vague conclusions of things already speculated in this new IAEA report, yet Israel completely ignored the findings of the Goldstein Report detailing Israeli war crimes during Operation Cast Lead (I believe they even called it fictitious).

It's Goldstone report, and you conveniently forgot of it's outcome;
Guardian: Judge Goldstone expresses regrets about his report

Richard Goldstone, who led the committee that produced the Goldstone report, said in a newspaper article that "if I had known then what I know now, the Goldstone report would have been a very different document".

Some, more, articles.

Now, that aside, how about you whine at the selective parts of the IAEA agreements the Iranians are choosing to comply with. Oh right, I forgot.. It's only okay to moan at USA/Israel/Anything not Russian-Chinese-Muslim.
edit on 20-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

The US knows that a huge drawn out war with China and Russia and any of the other countries that might hate the US, is a very bad idea.
If we are broke now, we would have a long uphill battle in a wrld war.
I am not saying we'd lose but it would be a loss even if won.

Don't be so sure of that. Poor economic times often lead to a war - indeed they may be viewed as a solution as they perk up the economy.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage

I like Jews. I have never know any Iranians. I dislike lies, and I am bombarded with them. If I had to choose between Iran and Israel I would not hesitate to choose Iran.

I think we have to distinguish between Zionists and Jews. All Zionists are Jews but not all Jews are Zionists. There are plenty of Jews that hate zionism.
edit on 20-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Yet Israel acquired Nuclear materials and developed WMDs in the exact same process without any intervention or concern by the western world. I just love hypocrites. Just saying.
What has this world come to.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

It's like we're living in the Twilight Zone.

edit on 20-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011

Yet Israel acquired Nuclear materials and developed WMDs in the exact same process without any intervention or concern by the western world. I just love hypocrites. Just saying.

Indeed it's the West which goes about invading other peoples territory. I wonder why Iran might feel threatened? Hmm...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
20 November 1977 – Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to officially visit Israel, when he meets Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin and speaks before the Knesset in Jerusalem, seeking a permanent peace settlement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join