It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible satellite or E.T. craft, care to help identify?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hello all,
I discovered this some time ago but, have been biding my time waiting for the the 20th post. What you are about to see is something that you can find on google earth or maps even today. If i remember correctly i found it while looking for the wreckage site of a plane that crashed in the central Andes mountains, and i saw a perfectly round discoloration that appeared distinctly different than the lake which it is next to. It is my belief that an imaging satellite captured a picture of either a satellite or potentially an extraterrestrial craft. I have shown it to my father who is a physics major and to my friend who is an avid conspiracy enthusiast, but i post the images i have here today to see what others have to say about it. Personally i feel that the only method of verification would be to actually go to Potosi, Bolivia and hike to the lake and see what, if anything, there is to see. Additionally i can email the .KMZ file to anyone who happens to be interested, since i know that finding something via coordinates in Google Earth can be rather challenging, but here they are anyways:

19°51'20.75" S 66°29'50.99" W

Some of the images do feature color manipulation, so as to help distinguish individual colors from the surroundings. I believe it is the top one that is original without any manipulation.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Cilvanus because: Grammar & Mechanics

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cilvanus

it looks like a hole, i dont see it looking like a satellite or ufo.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Looks like a small lake..
umm .. ?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You may want to have a look at THIS thread , google maps has a tendency to be a little unreliable .

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

My qualm with that is if it is a small lake, why is the water so much darker than the water in the lake presented in the third image? Particularly since the small lake theory would put it much shallower than the secondary lake.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Cilvanus because: Addition

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I am aware, and if it is just an unusual camera phenomenon, then it should be added to the list of interesting google earth items

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just see a hole.

Nothing else.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That smaller lake (if it is a lake) could have some kind of vegetation that does not exist on the other.

And no, I don't think it's in the air, it looks like a ground feature, whatever it may be.

Edited to add that it doesn't look darker than the other lake's edges, that are also shallower than the lake itself, so I guess it's really a small lake.
edit on 19/11/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That is just an entrance to the underground world.People and sasquatches use those to go to the inner earth where they live.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I appreciate the responses, but personally i like Brindle's theory

top topics

join